[RELEASE Pack 1] CVerse SHEROES - Women's Wrestling expansion

Quick update because I know people have been waiting, first pack will be out in the next 48 hours. 40 wrestlers from a variety of places. 

Last two previews and they're of the sp00ky variety 

image.jpeg

La Espectra

La Espectra, hailing from Mexico City, is the mysterious force of lucha libre, her skeletal-themed costume and ghostly mask striking fear into the hearts of her opponents. With every step, she moves like a wraith, blending high-flying agility with the precision of a deadly predator. Her finisher, the "Sombra Fatal," is the exclamation point to her eerie presence, a move that leaves her foes questioning the boundary between life and death.

But don’t be fooled by her dark persona—La Espectra has a playful side that emerges in the ring. She often taunts her opponents with mock horror, pretending to be a ghost haunting them before delivering a devastating blow. Her combination of eerie theatrics and surprising humor has made her a cult favourite, as she dances between the lines of the supernatural and the absurd, always leaving the audience both spooked and entertained.

image.jpeg

Chloe

Chloe is a name that seems sweet and innocent at first glance, but in the wrestling ring, she is anything but. A mysterious figure with a permanently wide grin painted across her mask, Chloe’s playful exterior masks a chaotic and unpredictable nature. She emerged from the shadows of the independent circuit, where her unsettling mix of laughter and violence quickly gained her notoriety.

Chloe's presence is haunting; she stalks her opponents with an unnerving calm before exploding into a whirlwind of unpredictable offense. Despite her cheerful appearance, she’s known for her merciless tactics, often playing mind games that leave her opponents unnerved before the match even begins. Her cheerful giggles echo through the arena, but they only serve to mask the danger lurking beneath. Chloe's blend of childlike glee and sinister intent makes her one of the most enigmatic and terrifying competitors in the ring.

Chloe has terrorised the Canadian Independents exclusively so far, but is expected to be open to Mexico or the States 

• Like 6

• Blessed changed the title to [RELEASE] CVerse SHEROES - Women's Wrestling expansion
Posted (edited)

Pack 1 release - download here

This is my first time uploading to mediafire, please let me know if this works or not so I can try and trouble shoot.

I'd also appreciate any feedback you have and any mistakes you pick up, I'm sure there are some. I hope you enjoy my first attempt at a mod, I had fun putting it together. There will be a pack 2 at some point, for now I'm going to shift focus to my diary - cheap plug, sue me. 

Edited by Blessed
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, jtnlange said:

IS there a pic pack to go with this?

It's in there. Just extract and move them to your people folder

Also I had to update the link due to 3 people having the wrong match setting, so if you already downloaded that you'll need to quickly update them or redownload

14 hours ago, Blessed said:

Quick update because I know people have been waiting, first pack will be out in the next 48 hours. 40 wrestlers from a variety of places. 

Last two previews and they're of the sp00ky variety 

image.jpeg

La Espectra

La Espectra, hailing from Mexico City, is the mysterious force of lucha libre, her skeletal-themed costume and ghostly mask striking fear into the hearts of her opponents. With every step, she moves like a wraith, blending high-flying agility with the precision of a deadly predator. Her finisher, the "Sombra Fatal," is the exclamation point to her eerie presence, a move that leaves her foes questioning the boundary between life and death.

But don’t be fooled by her dark persona—La Espectra has a playful side that emerges in the ring. She often taunts her opponents with mock horror, pretending to be a ghost haunting them before delivering a devastating blow. Her combination of eerie theatrics and surprising humor has made her a cult favourite, as she dances between the lines of the supernatural and the absurd, always leaving the audience both spooked and entertained.

image.jpeg

Chloe

Chloe is a name that seems sweet and innocent at first glance, but in the wrestling ring, she is anything but. A mysterious figure with a permanently wide grin painted across her mask, Chloe’s playful exterior masks a chaotic and unpredictable nature. She emerged from the shadows of the independent circuit, where her unsettling mix of laughter and violence quickly gained her notoriety.

Chloe's presence is haunting; she stalks her opponents with an unnerving calm before exploding into a whirlwind of unpredictable offense. Despite her cheerful appearance, she’s known for her merciless tactics, often playing mind games that leave her opponents unnerved before the match even begins. Her cheerful giggles echo through the arena, but they only serve to mask the danger lurking beneath. Chloe's blend of childlike glee and sinister intent makes her one of the most enigmatic and terrifying competitors in the ring.

Chloe has terrorised the Canadian Independents exclusively so far, but is expected to be open to Mexico or the States 

Chloe needs to be burnt with fire.

2 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Chloe needs to be burnt with fire.

Alternatively, Chloe needs to team with Bizarro ;) i am looking for stable members for her in my alt save. So far i have Silent Mime, maybe Glitter Princess (she got kidnapped by Bizarro a while back, can’t decide if i want her twisted or incorruptible) and Innocent who started her time in the fed as Bizarro’s therapist and got Harley Quinned, Chloe would fit right in.

Edited by Teasenitryn
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Teasenitryn said:

Alternatively, Chloe needs to team with Bizarro ;) i am looking for stable members for her in my alt save. So far i have Silent Mine, maybe Glitter Princess (she got kidnapped by Bizarro a while back, can’t decide if i want her twisted or incorruptible) and Innocent who started her time in the fed as Bizarro’s therapist and got Harley Quinned, Chloe would fit right in.

And then you'll burn them with fire right? 🔥

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

And then you'll burn them with fire right? 🔥

Nope, they are going to run amuck in my Attitude product fed and they are going to make faces and heels both (I have face and heel turned on but not enforced) wet their pants just seeing their shadow looming at the end of a corridor.

Edited by Teasenitryn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Teasenitryn said:

Nope, they are going to run amuck in my Attitude product fed and they are going to make faces and heels both (I have face and heel turned on but not enforced) wet their pants just seeing their shadow looming at the end of a corridor.

Chloe certainly scares the $#!+ out of me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/7/2024 at 9:05 AM, Blessed said:

image.jpeg

So like many people, I started to feel like I was in a cycle. I've been playing TEW for years and with each new iteration, I find myself wanting to get into the Cornellverse and struggling. I'm a huge women's wrestling fan and when I play real world that is immediately where I go, but I've always found the scene to be lacking. 

Firing up the default data for TEW XI and I immediately was very disappointed to find the same issues remain as previous games. A lack of any fresh talent and a massively underpopulated free agent roster rendering any attempt at a local to global with women's wrestlers impossible. 

So I decided I had two options, I could either bitch about it or be the change I want to see in the world. So after a bit of the former, I started work on the latter and that is where we are up to now. 

What I want this mod to be: 

• A diverse and eclectic range of new women to freshen up the scene 
  • Fresh characters from all over the world with different backgrounds
  • Some links to already existing cverse lore - bring on the nepo babies 

Pack 1 released - Download here

Firstly thank you very much

Now for the issues - Only 1 of which is major

image.jpeg.21b4a33a6adbd1df1ba190041b9cd228.jpeg

Mika Satomi - Worst Worker in the world - all stats 0, Cant speak Japanese based in Japan only active in USA.  Easy enough to miss one worker when you have to do so much.

DGD.jpg.af96ab327ba20e1630be0563c0cc5c9d.jpg

Devils Granddaughter has a Sex Appeal of 60 ... you are a Liar!  Unless they have changed it and the max Sex Appeal is now 60 that number seems way too low for this pic. 

Hera.jpg.9d5a198f0faa31865a65d8a03cc607f4.jpg

Hera is ... White ... I mean she looks Asian but maybe it's the make-up or just the AI referencing J-Horror.  What I do have an issue with is the Sex appeal 7 .... really .... the girl in that pic is hideous ... really?  Thats one Sexy Corpse Bride.  One of the great issues with AI and Women is they do tend to get prettied up no matter what you instruct them to do.  In this case you obviously meant for her to be scary but what you got was scary sexy. The pic just doesn't match the data.

Edited by alpha2117
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

Firstly thank you very much

Now for the issues - Only 1 of which is major

image.jpeg.21b4a33a6adbd1df1ba190041b9cd228.jpeg

Mika Satomi - Worst Worker in the world - all stats 0, Cant speak Japanese based in Japan only active in USA.  Easy enough to miss one worker when you have to do so much.

DGD.jpg.af96ab327ba20e1630be0563c0cc5c9d.jpg

Devils Granddaughter has a Sex Appeal of 60 ... you are a Liar!  Unless they have changed it and the max Sex Appeal is now 60 that number seems way too low for this pic. 

Hera.jpg.9d5a198f0faa31865a65d8a03cc607f4.jpg

Hera is ... White ... I mean she looks Asian but maybe it's the make-up or just the AI referencing J-Horror.  What I do have an issue with is the Sex appeal 7 .... really .... the girl in that pic is hideous ... really?  Thats one Sexy Corpse Bride.  One of the great issues with AI and Women is they do tend to get prettied up no matter what you instruct them to do.  In this case you obviously meant for her to be scary but what you got was scary sexy. The pic just doesn't match the data.

Oh that Mika Satomi one is annoying as she's supposed to be an elite tier wrestler. Will definitely fix that. As for Hera, yeah I went back and forth because I could not make a render I like, so that is a result of about 5 different character bios and like 20 renders 😂

Will fix those and get an update out later, many thanks for the feedback!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Blessed said:

Oh that Mika Satomi one is annoying as she's supposed to be an elite tier wrestler. Will definitely fix that. As for Hera, yeah I went back and forth because I could not make a render I like, so that is a result of about 5 different character bios and like 20 renders 😂

Will fix those and get an update out later, many thanks for the feedback!

No worries - Yeah Hera is a great render to be honest just maybe not what you were originally intending you just probably need to tweak the bio to lean into J-Horror a bit and up her Sex Appeal - she looks like a Yurei like Sadako in the Ring.  

Devil's Grandaughter should honestly just be Rhea Ripley'ed up based on that pic.  She looks like a star and the SQ and Sex Appeal dont match that but that pic is too good for just a midcarder set of stats.

The other 3 who just look like stars are - Lila Storm, Raven Black & Reina Hoshino and I'd probably up their SQ a tad to match the pics.  Sometimes you just look at people and know they should be stars if they can actually learn to wrestle well enough (Drew McIntyre, Rhea Ripley, Randy Orton, John Cena, Charlotte Flair, Okada etc) and those 3 and Devils Granddaughter are the 4 in this batch of 40 that just look like Stars,.    

image.jpeg.4715f928b50a0b1f7798e67302282b5d.jpeg image.jpeg.e37f00ae49038e39bc7d062befc56717.jpegimage.jpeg.d939ed125de57a4306230550875c4da9.jpeg

Just notice Reina cant speak Japanese.  

image.jpeg.b3c2db60a707e31a3793e8568066ec0e.jpeg

Absolutely nailed this one all round though - Tasha Morgan - strong pic, strong bio, perfect stats to match.  Minor thing says she is 32 but born in 1997 which makes her 25 in 2022.  Honestly she looks more mid 20's than 30's but Black dont Crack as they say.  I'd probably just tweak the bio rather than her age.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for your hard work, can't wait to use this with some of the other womens wrestler's mods!

I agree with the fact that some wrestler have low sex appeal, none of the wrestlers deserve less than 50(at the absolute minimum)imo. But I also understand why some are low, you don't want all of the wrestler to have super high sex appeal(even though they most likely deserve it). I don't know what program you use, but for me it has been hard getting an "ugly, grotesque, plain, unattractive etc" female wrestler to get generated, usually the AI generator blocks it. Work sometimes with male wrestlers, but not with female. 

Not everyone has a move set, don't know if that was intentional or not. I usually skip that for most of the ones I create, so I understand if you don't wanna lol

Super small thing: Some moves should have some extra settings turned on, like Super Samoan Drop should have 'Can Be Done Onto A Chair' & 'Can Be Done Through A Table' for example. But that is more the fact that I like to have moves that can be used in multiple scenarios.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

I agree with the fact that some wrestler have low sex appeal, none of the wrestlers deserve less than 50(at the absolute minimum)imo. But I also understand why some are low, you don't want all of the wrestler to have super high sex appeal(even though they most likely deserve it). I don't know what program you use, but for me it has been hard getting an "ugly, grotesque, plain, unattractive etc" female wrestler to get generated, usually the AI generator blocks it. Work sometimes with male wrestlers, but not with female. 

Just a small tip for anyone who's struggling with this - think of male celebrities who are't conventionally attractive/feminine looking, and try for "female XXX.", or a mash-up. Some of them will look too bizarre to be used but I've been getting fairly decent results from this method.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Huge thanks to everyone for the feedback, I'm glad to hear people are enjoying the mod. I will get an updated one out. 

Everybody should have a moveset so those that don't is definitely an oversight, I also wasn't even aware they could be modified further 😅

Sex appeal isn't really something I looked at or put much thought into, I'll be honest. I'll fix the ones that have been pointed out. 

Thanks again and let me know if you spot anything else!

Edited by Blessed
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Blessed said:

Huge thanks to everyone for the feedback, I'm glad to hear people are enjoying the mod. I will get an updated one out. 

Everybody should have a moveset so those that don't is definitely an oversight, I also wasn't even aware they could be modified further 😅

Sex appeal isn't really something I looked at or put much thought into, I'll be honest. I'll fix the ones that have been pointed out. 

5 hours ago, Blessed said:

One thing with Womens mods or Mods in general is how Sex Appeal effects the real world Male of Female- Look at the biggest stars in recent memory - Cena, Orton, Reigns, Cody, Okada, Charlotte, Sasha/Mercedes, Becky, Rhea, Okada, Rollins - all of them are good looking in some cases really really good looking - one of the huge factors in modern wrestling is the look on HD TV and thats definitely helping certain talents get over.  Toni Storm is working with Mariah May and Mina over in AEW and one of the huge reasons that whole angle has worked so well for them is they are all undeniably beautiful.  

As a woman you can still get over without being stunning but it takes either tremendous skills or luck.  Look at Nic Cross, fine worker who Vince had no idea what to do with - now Paul has her in a hot faction that leans into the fact that they never made it as stars and that they have embraced the uglier more menacing outsider personas.  sister Abigail doesn't need to be pretty she needs to be creepy and Cross is skilled enough that she can carry that off.  She's actually a nice looking girl but in a world where most everyone else is ridiculously good looking she needed to lean into not being that to get over.  With guys it still helps a lot to be good looking - look at RAW's main event scene Priest & Gunther are not what one would call ugly men.  

Edited by alpha2117
  • Like 2

Is it intended that Rina & Yumi Hatoyama have no familial relationship and a Strong Dislike? It doesn't seem so from their bios.

I'm guessing you meant to mark Siblings in the Family Relationship and tabbed an extra time?

Edited to add:  I also think Chloe's a bit off.  It shows her as 5'8" and 234 pounds with a skinny body type.

Edited by Crychon
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Crychon said:

Is it intended that Rina & Yumi Hatoyama have no familial relationship and a Strong Dislike? It doesn't seem so from their bios.

I'm guessing you meant to mark Siblings in the Family Relationship and tabbed an extra time?

Edited to add:  I also think Chloe's a bit off.  It shows her as 5'8" and 234 pounds with a skinny body type.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah tabbed once too many. 

As for the weight, if you see any others at 234 it means I've forgotten to change them. 

The Hatoyama's was a glaring issue, so I've fixed it. Update 1.2 now available

• Like 1

On 8/10/2024 at 1:39 AM, paulskln said:

So either Anne Stardust granddaughter or young daughter , like 18 ...could reopen AAA. And or Honey Golightly daughter could reopen Babes of Sin City....I would love that...could fill the rosters with reincarnations from both old companies....

In my long range BSC plans (based on my abbreviated TEW 2020 database game set in 2013).  Honey who is presumed dead does indeed have a young daughter (Holly) who will one day return (along with my diary in the new game) to reclaim what should be hers.

Really appreciate you loading up the women’s roster Blessed!

Edited by Theheel
  • Thanks 2

On 8/6/2024 at 7:12 PM, Blessed said:

Did somebody ask about legacies? No, well anyway...

Devil's Granddaughter

image.jpeg

Being a second generation wrestler comes with a certain degree of pressure and expectation. Some see it as a blessing, others see it as a curse. Katy Krauss on the other hand, saw it as a challenge. A challenge to cause more chaos and destruction than her legendary mother.  DGD has shown no signs of being overawed by the legacy of her mother and has said that she hopes one day a booker will allow her to go to war with her.  

Behind the scenes, Katy has shown herself to be very studious. Trying to understand every facet of the wrestling business. Her early preference is to hardcore and violent matches, but she is developing her skills across the board.

If we had a choice of theme songs, I'm immediately giving her a Dance Gavin Dance song just because of her initials.

Okay I posted the scouting report for the first half of the girls in SHEHEROES and gave the expansion a plug

It made me happy ... especially when I got to type "Look at her - you just want to push her ... then you see her in ring and you begin to worry.  She's a pretty flashy high flyer who is borderline dangerous in ring and is wildly inconsistent. She could legit kill herself or someone else whilst flinging herself off the top rope like a Lemming who is tired of life."

Dont worry most of the girls got good report cards but being able to compare one of them to a Lemming made me deleriously happy

Lemmings Download (1991 Game) - Old Games Download 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Things I noticed

Notes

Ania cant speak Germanic or Slavic

Chloe cant speak any French despite having a French Canadian name

DGD – up her Sex Appeal to match pic. Her bio indicated she’s studious of the business but she has no attributes to indicate that or any attributes at all

Hera – Up her Sex Appeal to match pic – maybe make her Asian – maybe up Japanese language as she’s available there and looks Asian but cant speak Japanese.

Isabelle Laurent – she has a french name but cant speak any French. Maybe at least basic.

Kaya Ama – add Troublesome knee

Kuroki Kagawa – add Japan & Mexico to Active. Add lifelong underdog to attributes, currently no gimmicks

La Catrina – make active Mexico and fluent in Spanish.

• Thanks 1