New game areas/regions?

I've always wanted to see the rest of the world in TEW. I'd love to be able to do a save as a tiny promotion in Jamaica or the Isle of Man, or trying to build up the business in Brazil, or setting up a dojo in Samoa. The rest of Asia and Africa could also be a lot of fun. Would anyone else care about this?

• Like 1

I'd love to see it, but that's a really big change. Like, it would probably have to be something that's added from the beginning. We're missing out on 2 entire continents (though there's no wrestling currently happening in Antarctica) and SO many countries that aren't represented. At the very least I'd like to see Mexico turned into simply South America, and maybe have the middle east added so we can do shows like WWE Crown Jewel. 

I don't think it's gonna happen though, at least not in TEW IX, due to how much it would affect the things around it. 

4 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I'd love to see it, but that's a really big change. Like, it would probably have to be something that's added from the beginning. We're missing out on 2 entire continents (though there's no wrestling currently happening in Antarctica) and SO many countries that aren't represented. At the very least I'd like to see Mexico turned into simply South America, and maybe have the middle east added so we can do shows like WWE Crown Jewel. 

I don't think it's gonna happen though, at least not in TEW IX, due to how much it would affect the things around it. 

Yeah it is a big one because it touches almost everything in the game, but would definitely catch my interest in a future version. Turkmenistan here we come!