[Release] Mini Mod Womens Wrestling & Central Asia IX Expansion (now with Star Quality!)

W78xWCU.jpeg

Contents:

6 Companies (4 All Female, 1 All Male, 1 Integrated), each with an event and a TV show once they get a deal

1 Wrestling School that generates mainly luchadoras

190 Workers (35 Free Agents - 123 Women, 67 Male - plenty of hardcore and workers from Central Asia)

600+ Pictures (JPG & GIF versions, again many pictures suitable for workers from what is so lovingly lumped together as 'The Stans')

Logos for companies, belts, TV shows, events

Workers/Graphics:

rRqMedE.jpeg nmt4eYZ.gifcSwgrQr.jpeg RC8MEwd.gif 7Ra25TU.jpeg zarLLEL.gif

dIxvaUL.jpeg LEx6YnL.gif CzSBYOM.jpeg gMJCK4P.gif BAKdNuw.jpeg 5Khf6I2.gif

ybZVFqG.jpegXjK2Z0Q.gifqotdamu.jpegXZP91fc.gif  XwWMM3c.jpg 0zUv13q.gif

Companies:

Debonair, Quebec: All Female, Morality Wrestling; started out as a theme park stunt show, so they were formally not a wrestling company and that's why they were not listed as such until recently

Fairytale, Tri State: All Female, Scripted Reality; were not taken seriously because it's 'The Bachelor, but wrestling', so they were not listed as wrestling company until recently

Spike, Mid South: Integrated, Classic Lucha Libre; they were really busy building up their wrestling school, so they didn't put much effort in advertising their shows and that's why they flew under the radar until now

Femme Fatale, South West: All Female, Psycho Circus; just founded in Jan 2022

FedRus (All Female, Wrestling as a Sport) & Oblast X (All Male, Strong Puroresu), sister companies, Eastern Europe: Went ignored because they don't sub or dub their shows

qmgO7Fo.jpeg

Lx3VJAL.jpeg

H99PRwB.jpeg

Rfn0Q4z.jpeg

7eVK0IO.jpeg

oPBw2Xs.jpeg

MOB4TC GFX.zip

Chef Gimmick.zip

44 More Pictures F.zip

MOB4TC Database Updated.zip

BoxOfChocolates Data.zip BoxOfChocolates GFX.zip

Edited by GrindhouseArts
updated downloads
  • Like 18

• Historian changed the title to [Release] IX Expansion Pack
  • Historian changed the title to [Release] Mini Mod Womens Wrestling & Central Asia IX Expansion
Posted (edited)
On 8/14/2024 at 5:03 AM, alpha2117 said:

Ironically I got the GFX download fine but the DB gets blocked for being a Blacklisted URL for me ... so the opposite of Jaded's issue

I'll attach the database and graphics to this post. Maybe Mediafire is the problem.

Edited by GrindhouseArts
removed outdated downloads
  • Thanks 1

Okay had a look through and one thing is missing that you should probably look at - there are No Movesets which means these people will all be very generic.  Given you wanted a lot to be Hardcore it might be worth doing Movesets for these. Or you could just copy Movesets from existing Cverse people.  

image.gif.5c613e723932f3502636a7bd26690b2d.gif  She's down as white - She is Canadian and I'd say should be either Pacific or First Nations (American Indian. 

image.jpeg.191db3d01ef1d162a4affecec28c5f8c.jpeg and image.jpeg.f85dea71c8c1c49758ea9e09af07d023.jpeg this woman have the same Sex Appeal?  A 51 - one seems right the other --- not so much.

Your womens pics are all largely beautiful but many dont reflect that and are probably 15 to 25 points too low in many cases

image.gif.13fb57767eb2ea3596209b56c656f222.gif48image.jpeg.e84dda2f8428efe379a04da46a8535b8.jpeg53image.jpeg.bb16f0f5bfb1007b7f0701099196946b.jpeg35image.jpeg.b36851ddbb1398f049633137c1d8e1be.jpeg58image.jpeg.4630e1e5704b0b8ca245eaf7a5d1b506.jpeg58image.jpeg.c8263129b4a8b19412c33107a5ce80e6.jpeg43 and a lot more.  You probably need to review that as the numbers feel so low that there is a disconnect with what the data says and what the eye sees. 

image.jpeg.56a6a9939fe55464ce162913b8758fe4.jpeg13????  I'm sorry but 13 is Ugly and thats not Ugly ... heck I am sure there are people who want her to be their Dommy Mommy.  She's not a supermodel but she has a nice face and heck honestly I would change her data based on her pic from one end of the scale to the other and make her Ripped because that pic is more Chyna than Bertha Faye.

Love so much of this especially the addition of a lot of female workers and Eastern European/Central Asian talent and I hope you understand any critique is meant to help.  

Edited by alpha2117
  • Like 1

That's good feedback. Most of these workers are converted from my 2020 mod and have different pictures. I tried to recreate them as daz renders and there's probably a lot sex appeal lost (or added) in translation. I'm not great at judging that to begin with (I'm ace, sex appeal doesn't really register to me), so my main concern was getting the hair, accessories, race right and not having extra limbs/weird AI eyes. Although, I do see the disconnect with the chef lady. She's flabby-obese and pretty mean-looking in her original picture, not muscular at all, and has a bloody butcher apron. lol So you think I should just bump up all by 20 points?

Move Sets, not all of them had sets, but some should have finishers (at least they do in my 2020 save). I'm afraid I forgot to import the entire category. Oops. Gonna fix that and add the named finishers.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Updated the database. Everyone has a move set now, fixed one person who had no skills, fixed a race setting. The updated downloads are now attached to the main post.

Oh, and everyone is now about 10 - 20 points sexier, I guess.

Edited by GrindhouseArts
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, GrindhouseArts said:

That's good feedback. Most of these workers are converted from my 2020 mod and have different pictures. I tried to recreate them as daz renders and there's probably a lot sex appeal lost (or added) in translation. I'm not great at judging that to begin with (I'm ace, sex appeal doesn't really register to me), so my main concern was getting the hair, accessories, race right and not having extra limbs/weird AI eyes. Although, I do see the disconnect with the chef lady. She's flabby-obese and pretty mean-looking in her original picture, not muscular at all, and has a bloody butcher apron. lol So you think I should just bump up all by 20 points?

Move Sets, not all of them had sets, but some should have finishers (at least they do in my 2020 save). I'm afraid I forgot to import the entire category. Oops. Gonna fix that and add the named finishers.

Oh yeah you being Ace would make judging SA tough.  Yeah bump the ladies up by 20 is probably a good easy way of adjusting.  AI tends to pretty up women a lot - it's very hard to get it to make women ugly - The Dread girl with 51 Sex Appeal is about as close as you get. 

With Chef Sue Flay like I said the pic has come out like Chyna - she looks like Chyna a big jacked up Bodybuilder in that pic and whilst it is different to your original 2020 version it actually potentially works better as a character as both conceptually and looks wise she is sort of Unique.  Up both her Sex Appeal to say 50 and Menace a bit to reflect her being Ripped and genuinely intimidating looking and her Star Quality to say 50 too and she becomes a person who as is would be a good mid card heel but with good Destiny rolls could become a lot more.    

1 hour ago, GrindhouseArts said:

Updated the database. Everyone has a move set now, fixed one person who had no skills, fixed a race setting. The updated downloads are now attached to the main post.

Oh, and everyone is now about 10 - 20 points sexier, I guess.

Tried dowloading the databases

the one in the top link only comes up with 24 of the workers displayed in the editor of 190.  It looks like something is astray with the Movesets update as the people showing up are the non-wrestlers

The one in the lower link only has the initial one without movesets.

29 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

the one in the top link only comes up with 24 of the workers displayed in the editor of 190.  It looks like something is astray with the Movesets update as the people showing up are the non-wrestlers

Is it possible it saved my search setting? The last thing I checked was if any non-wrestlers had a wrestler role (and would need at least a finisher). I see 190 workers, 166 move sets in the database.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, alpha2117 said:

AI tends to pretty up women a lot - it's very hard to get it to make women ugly

Tell me about it. It's already difficult to make them anything other than model-shaped or get any age middle ground between 20 and 2000 years old.

I changed the chef lady to Muscular and increased her sex appeal along with everyone else's since I can't get even close to the OG image (female Abdullah the Butcher, but with a cleaver instead of a fork).

• Like 1

Tell me about it. It's already difficult to make them anything other than model-shaped or get any age middle ground between 20 and 2000 years old.

I changed the chef lady to Muscular and increased her sex appeal along with everyone else's since I can't get even close to the OG image (female Abdullah the Butcher, but with a cleaver instead of a fork).

You got me curious and I decided to try it out for myself. Every attempt that even remotely fit the description were way too "cartoony" to fit the style of the mod, but I figured I had to post this one because it legit terrified me.

image.jpeg.e82f2e50acab52de873c513b401d83ab.jpeg

• Haha 2

Yeah, that's also an issue with non-athletic people. If you get results that are 'safe' enough for Bing's taste to begin with, odds are they are cartoony. Obese, chubby, stout, rotund - all works ok on guys, but boy does Bing have a freakout if you want a woman with anything other than a fitness magazine physique. The OG Sue Flay took ages to get a result at all.

f_gimmicky51.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GrindhouseArts said:

Is it possible it saved my search setting? The last thing I checked was if any non-wrestlers had a wrestler role (and would need at least a finisher). I see 190 workers, 166 move sets in the database.

Yeah it was a box marked has No Move Set.  Removed that and everyone showed up.

Yeah, that's also an issue with non-athletic people. If you get results that are 'safe' enough for Bing's taste to begin with, odds are they are cartoony. Obese, chubby, stout, rotund - all works ok on guys, but boy does Bing have a freakout if you want a woman with anything other than a fitness magazine physique. The OG Sue Flay took ages to get a result at all.

f_gimmicky51.jpg

You've got the making of a Tag Team here lol.   Or a Trios is you were to use E-180's abomination of a woman.  Only partly joking - the new one is obviously closer to what you had originally imagined - still prettier than you imagined but probably 30 to 40 Sex Appeal rather than the more glamorous look.  If you did want to have your original vision for the character you could run with something like this and keep the other one you've already released, as a Tag Team gimmick I've seen a lot worse.

2 hours ago, E-180 High Grade said:

You got me curious and I decided to try it out for myself. Every attempt that even remotely fit the description were way too "cartoony" to fit the style of the mod, but I figured I had to post this one because it legit terrified me.

image.jpeg.e82f2e50acab52de873c513b401d83ab.jpeg

She's truly hideous - like a Disney villain - great job.  I will be having nihtmares about her I am sure.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

You've got the making of a Tag Team here lol.   Or a Trios is you were to use E-180's abomination of a woman.  Only partly joking - the new one is obviously closer to what you had originally imagined - still prettier than you imagined but probably 30 to 40 Sex Appeal rather than the more glamorous look.  If you did want to have your original vision for the character you could run with something like this and keep the other one you've already released, as a Tag Team gimmick I've seen a lot worse.

The team name is obvious; Kitchen Nightmares. But will I ever come up with a second pun name as glorious as Sue Flay for a tag team partner?

• Haha 1