AI Render from the MultiVerse

16 minutes ago, StatboyVT said:

These are awesome, I'll probably use some of them for the 1992 mod after it gets released. Sometimes I think some of these AI photos are even better than real photos, if that makes any sense.

AI photos being better than real photos of which the AI stuff is already based on is an interesting thought.

On 9/13/2024 at 9:40 AM, StatboyVT said:

These are awesome, I'll probably use some of them for the 1992 mod after it gets released. Sometimes I think some of these AI photos are even better than real photos, if that makes any sense.

AI can be hit and miss. Rick Rude ones that it just created are awesome. But Shawn Michaels took some editing. Finding the right face and editing that in with the AI renders is time consuming. It took soo much generations to get the HBK down because i was hoping it would land similar. Kinda like watching the lottery and trying to hit all six numbers. Sometimes you get 1 or 2 numbers to hit out of dozens. 

Edge AI renders look really good but Christian on the other hand, not quite. Jeff Hardy was coming better than Matt Hardy renders. But Broken Matt Hardy hit the mark on a couple generations. Probably the closest to the real life generation.

Edited by ZonaCidal