Your Underrated C-Verse Workers

53 minutes ago, elmiticomark said:

Parvin is one of those 10/10_Every_Save type of workers, I made a critical error starting a DSPW and had to reset, he was almost exactly the same... within 5 months, he was already US mid-sized indie main event good ratings (60's going on 70's)... Sarja and Prince Rupy switch back and forth from the first save to the re-do, though Sensational will always have better mic ratings.  I got bored with the fact that the company is so isolated, but my DSPW world title went Jai--->Rupy (using Royal Court interference and turning Jai afterwards), Parvin for a short while, Sarja and Parvin in chase mode.  Also, Big Time Inc has some Big Time Promise.

Parvin can be fantastic.  India is a great hunting ground to be honest  

Tavon Blake Jr. has crap SQ but he can wrestle and is entertaining.

Olivia Diamond is always the backbone of my women’s division. She’s like Nattie but less talented, I can throw her in anywhere and it’ll get a decent grade. 

Mobstar is another one I like to bring to the big leagues cause he to good to fly under the radar. Normally have BB Colossus as his bodyguard cause his menace is amazing.

Darkness Cat,Black Diamond , Findlay O’farraday , Ozzie Goldman ,Princeton Pryce , Aztec Prince are also a couple of my favs to pick up :)

On 8/19/2024 at 3:23 PM, sportvandora said:

I'm a bit of a fan of "Porkchop" Patterson.  He's a bit raw, but he's got some great performance skills!  Given the right opportunity and the right Head Trainer, he can really make a different in an organization.  He also starts without a contract and is based out of Mid Atlantic.  Worth checking him out at the very least!

Agreed. 

Also I love Steven Parker. I don't get why in so many instances its all "yeah he's great but he can't seem to get to the top." I've never had that problem with him.

Also John Greed. I tend to book him like Bray Wyatt and it works very well. Again, he's well thought of. But I've made him a top guy pretty easily. 

I also love Deaf Touch. His disability limits his mic work but he always delivers for me.

Edited by JackNo

2 hours ago, SableWWF said:

Tavon Blake Jr. has crap SQ but he can wrestle and is entertaining.

Olivia Diamond is always the backbone of my women’s division. She’s like Nattie but less talented, I can throw her in anywhere and it’ll get a decent grade. 

Mobstar is another one I like to bring to the big leagues cause he to good to fly under the radar. Normally have BB Colossus as his bodyguard cause his menace is amazing.

Darkness Cat,Black Diamond , Findlay O’farraday , Ozzie Goldman ,Princeton Pryce , Aztec Prince are also a couple of my favs to pick up :)

Olivia has been good for me, one of my primary female wrestlers.

• Like 1

So for me there are a bunch of guys from Oceania 25 or under that I dont see mentioned often but who are legitimately potentially incredible.  Even at the start of the game these guys are really good. 

APW's Leon Namath

image.gif.319be53457b5463671664a1b6c42f0ce.gif

DIW's Creeper

image.gif.9539262aa1cb225878430aab1722cfcb.gif

RAW's Will Beaumont is literally potentially the best wrestler in the game

image.gif.2578bc63fa801a3906d827662c41afa3.gif

ZEN's Lerome Slim

image.gif.aea7d983ca16d2e020a6b8941667f8bb.gif

Free Agent Hack the Hunter

image.gif.d05b1575a86d79f54521ac4757487261.gif

I've just written him up on the 21CW thread, but wanted to post it here too...

Gravedigger can be something special.  He has SQ 85 and menace 95.  He’s 6’11” and muscular [h has the bodybuilder attribute].  His basics are decent too and he’s a Squashmaster.  The other guys in the DB with SQ and menace that high:

-       Gargantuan

-       Marat Khoklov

-       Prometheus

-       Rahmel Goode

That's it.

All those guys are the wrong side of 30.  2 of them are in their 40s.

Gravedigger has everything he needs to be an absolute superstar monster.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Boltinho said:

I've just written him up on the 21CW thread, but wanted to post it here too...

Gravedigger can be something special.  He has SQ 85 and menace 95.  He’s 6’11” and muscular [h has the bodybuilder attribute].  His basics are decent too and he’s a Squashmaster.  The other guys in the DB with SQ and menace that high:

-       Gargantuan

-       Marat Khoklov

-       Prometheus

-       Rahmel Goode

That's it.

All those guys are the wrong side of 30.  2 of them are in their 40s.

Gravedigger has everything he needs to be an absolute superstar monster.

With a good manager or Tag Team partner that could deal with the microphone, Grave Digger could really be something to build on long term.  Excellent find.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2024 at 11:03 PM, Doctor Crunch said:

I feel like she's as close to a universally acclaimed female prospect as anyone but Juliet Balconi.

Eddie Chandler's not a great worker anymore, but he has the Natural Trainer attribute and having him around to train up the kids at TCW has been nice and he's in a moderately useful tag team.

Who is Juliet Balconi?