C-VERSE: The MAX!

[B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Saturday, Week 1, January 2006. The Snake Pit in the Southwest. Gil Thomas, Professor Nero, and Dawn The Cheerleader present…[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT][/B][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="7"][CENTER]PW MAX![/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][QUOTE][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="4"][CENTER][U]-MAIN EVENT-[/U][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][QUOTE][B][U][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]MAX Crown Championship Match:[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B][B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]Big Smack Scott v. Human Arsenal[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][B][U][SIZE="4"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]-PLUS-[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/U][/B][QUOTE][B][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]Puerto Rican Power v. The Idaho Punisher[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE][B][U][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]PW MAX Combined Title Match:[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR][/U][/B][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Unnatural (Insane Heat/Angelus) v. The Debt Collectors (Billy Russell/Billie York)[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE][QUOTE][B][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]Jorge Washington v. Sgt. West[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE][B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]The British Knights (Jack Giedroyc/Johnny Stones) v. Fallout (Nevada Nuclear/Dermot O’Logical)[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][B][U][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="4"]-ALSO-[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B][QUOTE][B][U][CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The Max Challenge:[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Zeus Maximillion issues his “Max Challenge” to any willing competitor.[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Gil Thomas, Professor Nero, and Dawn The Cheerleader speak on the state of PW MAX as well as things to come.[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Venue equipped to accomodate the first 1,000 patrons. Tickets available for $19.00 at the door while supplies last.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/FONT]

Damn and blast, you've beaten me to doing a PWMAX diary which is probably the first one i've seen on here ;). I've got a PWMAX game going that's into 2013, they're a great little promotion to use so i'll definitely be reading :).

PW MAX Show 1. [B][SIZE="1"]Saturday, Week 1, January 2006[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Gil Thomas, Professor Nero, And Dawn The Cheerleader present...[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="7"]PW MAX![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Welcome to the Max![/COLOR][/B] [B]Zeus Maximillion[/B] steps out into the sold out Snake Pit and brashly makes his way towards the ring. [B]Zeus:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Listen up [B]MONKEY’s! [/B] You are now in the presence of greatness. [B]PW MAX[/B] is all about me… The Bronzed god! Zeus [B]ALLLLL [/B]the way... to the [B]MAX! [/B] I got b!tches, I got riches, I got more skill then crack heads an sales pitches! [B]I AM THE MAX![/B] More than mortal baby! Tonight, I’m gonna prove just that as I become the first [B]“GOD”[/B] to pick up a win in this company. So, to any monkey in the locker room, I’m asking you to quit your crap throwing, evolve a nut sack, and come out meet the challenge of [B]HOMO-SUPERIOR![/B][/FONT][/COLOR]= [B]D[/B] Indian powerhouse [B]Kashmir Singh[/B] heads out to the ring to answer the challenge and the first ever [B]PW MAX[/B] card is officially underway. [B]Match 1[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Kashmir Singh v. Zeus Maximillion:[/U][/B] Kashmir Singh is a relative unknown outside of Puerto Rico so it is still up in the air as to whether or not he can actually hold his own on the American indie scene. The question itself would prove to be a moot point as Singh never makes it to the ring. He gets halfway down the aisle when he is blindsided by [B]Mike Murder (formerly Murderous Mikey)[/B] who has leapt over the rail from out of the crowd. Murder levels Singh with a clothesline before viciously banging his head into the ground several times in succession. Once satisfied, he hefts Singh up onto his shoulders and carries him to the ring. Murder rolls Singh to the inside as Zeus orders Jez McArthuer to signal for the bell. The bell rings out and a confident Maximillion, lays across Kashmir Singh and picks up a cheap win. He adds insult to injury by making the ref administer a five count. [B][U]Zeus Maximillion p. Kashmir Singh= D[/U][/B][/QUOTE][B]Match 2[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]The British Knights (Jack Giedroyc/Johnny Stones) v. The Fallout Boys (Nevada Nuclear/Dermot O’Logical): [/U][/B] This match was booked for the sole purpose of exploring the chemistry between the two tag teams. For relative unknowns, this was “technically” the best match of the night. The fallout Boys played their heel roles to perfection but in the end, were outclassed by the experience and technical acumen of The British Knights. Jez McArthuer was forced to call for the bell when he caught Dermot O’Logical squirting and illegal substance into Giedroyc’s face. [B][U]The British Knights b. The Fallout Boys via DQ= C-[/U][/B][/QUOTE][B]Match 3: [COLOR="Blue"]The First Rule Of Fight Club...[/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Jorge Washington v. Sgt. West:[/U][/B] Jorge Washington is a weathered and traveled wrestler with plenty of experience and it showed in this match. Sgt. West on the other hand is just plain mean and what he lacks for in experience, he more than makes up for in tenacity and toughness. As such, fans in attendance were treated to a back and forth affair that saw neither man gaining a clear advantage. At some point in time, the ref goes down after a botched clothesline attempt from Bubba Lee to Jorge. At this point, [B]Dog Fyte[/B] races down to the ring and begins to attack Jorge Washington. Both he and Sgt. West work in unison and completely dismantle Washington. Finally, Dog Fyte exits the ring as Sgt. West administers [B]“The Cannon Fodder”[/B] on Jorge and holds for the pin just as the ref is recovering. [B][U]Sgt. West p. Jorge Washington= C-[/U][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cheerless Leader[/COLOR][/B] West Coast Entrepreneur, [B]Gil Thomas[/B] makes his way out to the ring followed by [B]Professor Nero and Dawn The Cheerleader.[/B] [B]Gil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ladies and Gentlemen, I’d like to thank you all for coming out tonight. What’s more is I’d like to thank you for selling out the house! Now, I’m not much of a talker so I’m just going to make a few announcements and then turn things over to the people I’ve entrusted to see that this company stays afloat; [B]Dawn The Cheerleader, and The Professor.[/B] Now then, as for the first announcement… [B]PW MAX[/B] will be back here again next week as tonight’s turnout couldn’t merit any less. Furthermore, next week will see the very first match in tournament for the [B]PW MAX Medallion.[/B] For now, following these announcements, you are going to be treated to the first ever title match in PW MAX history as [B]Unnatural[/B] takes on [B]The Debt Collectors.[/B] With that said, I leave you all in the hands of my esteemed colleagues. Enjoy the rest of the show folks![/FONT][/COLOR] Professor Nero takes the mic as Gil Thomas exits the ring. [B]Nero:[/B] [COLOR="red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well now, you’ve got a Professor on the one hand, and you’ve got a cheerleader on the other… Whom do you think is going to be running this show? Certainly not little [B]Miss Dawn[/B] does Dallas!? No! It is going to be the Professor! It is going to be [B]MY[/B] iron hand that guides this ship. [B]MINE![/B] If you people know no one in this business, you know Nero! Nothings changed save the day! Isn’t that right little missy?[/FONT][/COLOR] = [B]C [/B] Cheerleader Dawn is about to respond when the audience at once becomes uproarious. [B]Human Arsenal[/B] steps out into the arena and stands with his arms folded on the stage. [B]Dawn The Cheerleader:[/B] [COLOR="red"]To be honest, [B]Professor[/B], you couldn’t be more… [B]WRONG![/B] You see, I am not just some Bubbly Hollywood Cheerleader. Not anymore! I am [B]MISS DAWN![/B] As it stands, we have equal interests in this company which means that [B]WE[/B] will be guiding this company whether you like it or not. Understand Professor, mine will not be a passive position. Something that will be exhibited tonight when I lead that man right there, [B]The Human Arsenal,[/B] to the [B]MAX Crown Championship![/B] So no Nero, not only has the day changed, but the [B]DAWN[/B] has changed along with it![/COLOR] Miss Dawn drops her mic and joins Arsenal as they exit the arena leaving Nero standing shocked and confused inside of the ring= [B]C[/B] [B]Match 4: [COLOR="Blue"]PW MAX Combined Title Match[/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Unnatural (Angelus/Insane heat) v. The Debt Collectors (Billy Russell/Billie York):[/U][/B] This match lived up to all of my expectations. The Unnaturals might be the most menacing team in the entire company, and The Debt Collectors are probably the toughest. This proved to be a classic slugfest that saw several near falls from both teams. Eventually, the ref lost control as all four men entered the ring and began fighting it out. Tom Angelus was able to gain a head of steam and clear the ring using his sheer power. He pressed the attack and followed Billie York to the outside where the two men continued to go at it. Meanwhile, Billy Russell was attempting to get back in the ring when Insane Heat reached over the ropes and grabbed him in an attempt to usher the process along. Instead of allowing himself to be raised up on the apron, Russell quickly drops under the bottom rope and enters the ring, taking hold of Heat’s leg in the process. Russell instantly wraps himself around Insane Heat’s leg and begins to apply pressure. Heat screams out in agony as he hits the canvas and immediately begins tapping the mat. The ref rings the bell and The Debt Collectors are crowned the first ever [B]PW MAX Combined Champions[/B] via submission. [B][U]The Debt Collectors b. Unnatural to win The Combined Titles= C[/U][/B][/QUOTE][B]Match 5[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]The Punisher v. Puerto Rican Power:[/U][/B] Finally dropping the [B]“Idaho”[/B] moniker, Punisher showed up ready to work for this match. PRP was also ready for business and the match played out quite well. They worked this match in an old school style, choosing to hit each other hard while taking every opportunity to slow the pace of the match. Whether they were trying to tell a story or just having a hard time besting each other is neither here nor there as these two went at it toe to toe and blow for blow. A good balance of psychology on both of these workers parts made it an enjoyable match to watch as a classic heel/face affair was playing out before the fans. The match ended when PRP allowed the fans to psyche him out of a headlock. From there, he used the momentum given to him by the crowd to thwart the rest of Punishers offensives. PRP then put the match away with a well placed power bomb in the center of the ring. [B][U]Puerto Rican Power p. The Punisher= C[/U][/B][/QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"][U][CENTER]-MAIN EVENT-[/CENTER][/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Unsafe Act[/COLOR][/B] [B]Big Smack Scott[/B] is in the ring and attempts to cut a promo. He stumbles through the first words and is losing the crowds interest when [B]Professor Nero[/B] walks out and hurries down to the ring. Once there, he offers Scott a look of disgust before snatching his mic away. [B]Nero:[/B] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]What the hell do you think you're trying to do?[/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Big Smack:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I was-[/COLOR] [B]Nero:[/B] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="red"][B]-SHUT UP![/B] Why, you shouldn't even be here. You are a danger to yourself, and to any man you should happen to step into a ring with. You are a veritable disgrace to this business. A human hazard. Allowing you to wrestle is indeed and [B]UNSAFE ACT![/B][/COLOR] [B]Big Smack:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Now you listen to me [B]OLD MA-[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Nero:[/B] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="red"]-Of course, it's not your fault. I mean, we hired you, did we not? Should your wreckless and psychopathic in ring ability, or lack thereof result in an unfortunate injury to [B]The Human Arsenal,[/B] than can you really be to blame? Can you?[/COLOR][/FONT] [B]Big Smack:[/B] [COLOR="red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]N-No, I guess not. [B]HA-HA! HELL NO[/B] I aint to blame![/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Nero:[/B] [COLOR="red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Of course not! So, if something were to happen...[/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Big Smack:[/B] [COLOR="red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]OHHH,[/B] I get it! You want me to-[/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Nero:[/B] [COLOR="red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]-AHEM-[/B] Mr. Scott, all I am suggesting is that you be... Yourself. That and...[/FONT][/COLOR] Nero leans forward out of the range of the mic and whispers in Big Smack's ear. Scott smiles menacingly as Nero then exits the ring.= [B]C+[/B] [B]Match 6: [COLOR="Blue"]MAX Crown Championship Match[/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Big Smack Scott v. Arsenal w/Miss Dawn[/U][/B] Arsenal comes out to the ring accompanied by Miss Dawn. Dawn takes a seat at the announce table as Arsenal enters the ring where he comes face to face with Big Smack Scott. The bell rings out and the match is underway. Arsenal wastes no time as he starts things off with a series of chops in which Big Smack just shruggs off. Arsenal’s chops turn into blows as he tries desperately to stifle his opponent. It is all for naught as Scott clearly isn’t selling anything and appeared un-phased by Arsenals attack. Arsenal throws himself off of the ropes and lunges towards Scott who manages to catch him in a big bear hug. From there, Scott hurls Arsenal through the air in an impressive display of power. Arsenal has the wherewithal to land on his feet just as Big Smack comes crashing into him with a shoulder block. Arsenal hits the mat and pops right to his feet. Scott rushes him again only to be caught in a belly to belly snap suplex. Scott in turn, get’s right to his feet only to be caught with another suplex. Again, Big Smack gets up as if the move had no effect and begins to laugh at Arsenal. He rushes at Arsenal with a clothesline , but Arsenal is able to duck under it and instinctively grab Scott into a German Suplex. Scot hits the canvas hard but is able to get right up again with a smile. Arsenal grows frustrated and throwing all caution to the wind, he begins unloading on Scott with a series of clothes fisted blows. Scott gives as good as he gets and eventually is able to gain an upper hand. The match continues in this manner, with Scott goading Arsenal into a fight all the while no selling any of his offensives. Human Arsenal must have pulled off more than half of his move set to no avail as Scott kept coming. It was fast becoming apparent that Scott had every intention of not only winning the [B]Max Crown[/B], but seriously injuring Arsenal in the process. This was evidenced when Scott, uncharacteristically, sat Arsenal atop the turnbuckle and attempted a superplex of his own. Scott climbs up the turnbuckles and places Arsenal in position when… Arsenal hits a desperation blow to Big Smacks groin area. Then, in one fell swoop, he hooks Scotts head and throws them both forward through the air. Both men land stomach first as Arsenal turns the move into a reverse superplex (Gourd Buster). The impact causes the two men to bounce off of the canvas an onto their backs where they lay motionless for what seems like an eternity. Finally Arsenal shows life as one of his hands raises into the air and falls across Big Smack Scott’s chest. Jez McArthuer instinctively drops and makes the count. Three seconds later and [B]PW MAX [/B]has a [B]MAX Crown Champion.[/B] [B][U]Arsenal p. Big Smack Scott to win The MAX Crown= C+[/U][/B][/QUOTE]After the match, [B]Miss Dawn[/B] rushes into the ring and ushers Arsenal to his feet, before handing him[B]The MAX Crown Championsip.[/B] [B]Professor Nero[/B] comes out to the stage and stops short at the entrance way. He looks on in anger as Arsenal makes his way through the crowd in celebration to close out the show.= [B]C+[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]OVERALL: C+[/SIZE][/B] [B]Commentary Team:[/B] Melody Cuthill, Ernie Turner, Lady Melissa [B]Location:[/B] The Snake Pit, Southwest [B]Attendance:[/B] 1,000 (Sellout) [B][SIZE="3"]NOTES:[/SIZE][/B] Nothing interesting to note at this point save for the fact the show was a seeming success, and that PW MAX has experienced and increase in popularity in the Southwestern region. On a personal note, I am indeed surprised by the C- showing of the Fallout Boys and The British Knights. Why that particular match rated so high truly is beyond me. It serves as a bright side nontheless as I don't feel like I was able to convey much of the story I'm trying to tell with this show so admittedly, it is a bit of a disappointment for me. Ahh well, stay tuned.

[B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Saturday, Week 2, January 2006. The Snake Pit, Southwest. Gil Thomas, Professor Nero, and Miss Dawn present…[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT][/B][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="7"][CENTER]PW MAX![/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][QUOTE][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="4"][CENTER][U]-MAIN EVENT-[/U][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][QUOTE][B][U][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]MAX Crown Championship Match:[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B][B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]Rick Sanders v. ©Arsenal[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][B][U][SIZE="4"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]-PLUS-[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/U][/B][QUOTE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][U][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]MAX Crown Contenders Match:[/FONT][/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][B][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]"Ripper" Jack Marlowe v. Big Smack Scott[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Insane Heat w/Angelus v. Billy Russell w/Billie York[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE][QUOTE][B][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]Jorge Washington and Henry Bennett v. Fyte Club (Sgt. West/Dog Fyte)[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE][B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]The British Knights (Jack Giedroyc/Johnny Stones) v. The Firm (William Hayes/Joss Thompson) [/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][B][U][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="4"]-ALSO-[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B][QUOTE][B][U][CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]MAX Medallion Tournament Round 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]T.I.M. v. Jimmy Cox[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Plus more hijinks from Professor Nero and Miss Dawn.[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Venue equipped to accomodate the first 1,000 patrons. Tickets available for $19.00 at the door while supplies last.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
PW MAX Show 2. [B][SIZE="1"]Saturday, Week 2, January 2006[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Gil Thomas, Professor Nero, and Miss Dawn present...[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="7"]PW MAX![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Murder Was The Case[/COLOR][/B] [B]Zeus Maximillion[/B] takes to the ring to open the show and begins to cut a promo. [B]Zeus:[/B] [COLOR="red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Monkey’s, Monkey’s, [B]MONKEYS![/B] [B]The MAX IS BACK,[/B] like it or not. [B]MY[/B] house… My show! Right now, it’s time for [B]MY[/B] challenge… The [B]MAX[/B] challenge! Now, before I give one of the primates in the back an opportunity to take me on, I’d like to thank [B]Kashmir Singh[/B] for being such a “lay down” guy last week. Truly, the competition here in the [B]PW[/B] is impressive. Impressive yes, but it is not The [B]MAX![/B] It’s nothing like [B]ZEUS ALLLLL THE WAY TO THE MAX!...[/B] Singh found that out last week, and tonight, I’m gonna show my ass again for those of you who might have missed it.[/FONT][/COLOR] Just then, [B]Puerto Rican[/B] Power steps out onto the stage and interrupts Zeus. [B]PRP:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Lemme tell you something right now bra! I didn’t for one second miss what you did out here last week, cavron! Wrestling… Trying to make a name for yourself is one thing, but you put your hands on a pal of mine like you did last week, and you got problems. Namely, [B]ME![/B] You might wanna question why a guy like me would step down from the Main Event to to soil myself with the likes of you. The reason... Me and Singh go back to the Island bra. Back to PR. We've got ties! So like I said, You got your little "Max Challenge", and along with it, you've got problems. Those problems start right... [B]NOW![/B][/FONT][/COLOR] Puerto Rican Power abruptly halts his rant and heads to the ring at pace.= [B]D[/B] [B]Match 1[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Zeus Maximillion v. Puerto Rican Power:[/U][/B] In like manner as last week, PRP never makes it to the ring. At least not under his own recognizance. He makes it halfway down the aisle when he is hit across the back with an aluminum bat. Power drops to his knees on impact where he turns to see [B]Mike Murder[/B] looming over him. [B]CRACK!!![/B] Murder brings the bat down once again, this time connecting squarely on PRP’s chin. Power’s jaw breaks on impact as he crashes to the canvas in an unconscious heap. Satisfied with his work, Murder drags PRP down to the ring where both he and Zeus roll him inside. Once there, Zeus orders the ref to ring the bell before falling across PRP and picking up another cheap win. As an aside, Zeus continues his pattern of embarrasing his opponents by demanding and receiving a five count. [B][U]Zeus Maximillion p. Puerto Rican Power= C-[/U][/B][/QUOTE]After the match, EMT’s head out to the ring and tend to [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] while [B]Zeus[/B] takes a mic and begins taunting him. [B]Zeus:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well [B]“AMIGO”,[/B] did ya get what ya came for? Zeus [B]MAXIN[/B] ya out like jo mama's credit!?[/FONT][/COLOR]= [B]D[/B] [B]Match 2:[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tomax... Xamot![/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B][U]The Firm (William Hayes/Joss Thompson) v. The British Knights (Jack Giedroyc/Johnny Stones): [/U][/B] A surprise for me as well as another good showing out of The British Knights. Both of these teams have a bright future in [B]PW MAX[/B] and are sure to find themselves in the [B]Tag Team Title[/B] picture at some point in the future. This match actually could have been a one on one match as William Hayes and Jack Giedroyc were the only members of their respective teams to actually see any in ring action. Giedroyc’s experience once again shone to the fore and he was able to take an early command with a well executed arm lock. However, Hayes appeared completely un-phased by the maneuver. Instead, it was Joss Thompson who grabbed his own arm and began screaming out in agony. In confusion, Giedroyc releases the hold and moves toward the center of the ring. Hayes offers a smile before following his opponent. The two men lock up a moment before Giedroyc drops to the mat and hit’s a double leg takedown. He is up quickly and has Hayes secured in an ankle lock when Joss Thompson begins to scream once again. Hayes remains in the ankle lock, but appears to be resting as if the maneuver is completely ineffective. He even feigns a yawn so as to show Giedroyc that his attempts at hurting him are futile. Meanwhile, Thompson has now fallen off of the apron and is lying on the canvas outside of the ring. He grips his ankle as he continues to scream out in obvious pain. Inside the ring, a frustrated Jack Giedroyc has released his hold and is moving to tag in Johnny stones when… Johnny Stones is forcefully yanked off of the apron by [B]Dermot O’Logical and Nevada Nuclear.[/B] [B]The Fallout Boys[/B] begin viciously stomping Johnny Stones into the ground as Giedroyc moves to assist. The Firm however, had another idea. An idea that would culminate with a four on two beat down of the British Knights at the hands of both The Firm as well as The Fallout Boys. Jez McArthuer, having lost control of the match long ago, was left with no choice but to call for the bell signaling a DQ. [B][U]The British Knights b. The Firm via DQ= C-[/U][/B][/QUOTE][B]Match 3: [COLOR="Blue"]MAX Medallion Tournament Round 1.[/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B][U]T.I.M. v. Jimmy Cox:[/U][/B] This match started out with a handshake as a show respect amongst both competitors. Unlike most matches between two apparent faces, the hand shake was where the respect stopped as from the opening bell, the fighting began. What a fight it was as Westybrook took it to Cox with an unbridled ferocity. In fact, T.I.M. completely dominated the match and all but had Cox put away when out of nowhere, Cox manages to roll T.I.M. into a small package and holds for a sudden and surprising win. After the match, Cox assists Westybrook to his feet. They exchange a few inaudible words before exiting the ring together. [B][U]Jimmy Cox p. T.I.M. to advance in the Max Medallion Tournament= C-[/U][/B][/QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]A Thin Line Between...[/COLOR][/B] [B]Miss Dawn[/B] and [B]Arsenal[/B] make there way out to the ring. Once there, Dawn remains on the outside while Arsenal takes a mic and rolls inside. His expression is one of intent. He paces about the ring a few moments before raising the mic to his lips. [B]Arsenal:[/B] [B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]NERO!... SCOTT!...[/COLOR][/FONT][/B] His frustration causes him to give pause. [B]Arsenal:[/B] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="red"]Last week… Last week you tried to take me out. You tried to put me away but you know what? Ya couldn’t get it done! Ya couldn’t do the job! So where does that leave you Scott?... Professor? I’ll tell you where! It leaves you out. It leaves you @$$ed [B]OUT[/B] to the [B]ARSENAL![/B] [B]The Max Crown Champion![/B] Goddamned Reservoir Dog! What’s more-[/COLOR][/FONT] = [B]C-[/B] [B]Arsenal[/B] is suddenly interrupted by the unexpected appearance of [B]Professor Nero.[/B] [B]Professor:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]-WHAT?...[/B] What is more, Arsenal? More of your dribble? More pathetic attempts at entertaining in [B]MY[/B] ring? Let me just say that whatever this “more” is, it ends now! You speak about last week? Well last week Arsenal, [B]Miss Dawn[/B] came out here and without provocation, drew a line across the very ring you’re standing in. The ring that Nero built! Why, the very undertaking is indeed laughable. As you can see, at the moment, I am not laughing. As for what is more Arsenal, well I am not at all entertained. I wasn’t entertained by Miss Dawn’s lackluster comeuppance speech, nor was I entertained by the main event match in which you managed to squeak your way out of. Furthermore, I am not entertained by you Arsenal. In fact, I am quite sick of seeing you. As such, I am making an executive decision. I am canceling your title match this evening. I am taking you out of tonight’s Main Event, and giving you the night off.[/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Miss Dawn[/B] remains silent as [B]Arsenal[/B] moves to interject. [B]Nero:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ah-ah! It’s already done Arsenal. Case in point…[/FONT][/COLOR] All of a sudden, the unconscious form of [B]Rick Sanders[/B] flies through the curtains and lands in the aisle way with a sickening thud. [B]Nathan Coleman[/B] emerges soon thereafter and takes position behind The Professor.= [B]C-[/B] [B]Arsenal:[/B] [COLOR="red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]YOU SORRY SONNUVA-[/B][/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Nero:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]-And still you want more? Fine, I will give you more![/FONT][/COLOR] At this time, [B]Nathan Coleman[/B] moves from behind Nero and makes for the ring. Arsenal has no chance to respond however, as [B]Big Smack Scott[/B] rolls into the ring and levels him from behind with a steel chair. Coleman has stopped short of the ring, and reaching over the banister at ringside, he yanks a fan out of his chair and takes it for himself. He then rolls into the ring and joins with Scott in a dismantling of Arsenal. [B]Miss Dawn[/B] offers hardly a glance at what is taking place in the ring. Instead, she focuses her attention on [B]Nero[/B] and elicits a smirk. Nero responds with a slight nod before exiting the arena, leaving both Scott and Coleman pounding away on Arsenal in the ring.= [B]C[/B] [B]Match 4: [COLOR="Blue"]The Second Rule Of Fight Club...[/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Jorge Washington and Henry Bennett v. Fyte Club (Dog Fyte/Sgt West):[/U][/B] This match was set up so that Jorge Washington might receive a modicum of revenge for the vicious two on one assault he suffered last week at the hands of Fyte Club. Unfortunately, this would not be the case as Jorge and Henry have absolutely no chemistry together which probably would have hurt them had they actually had a chance to wrestle this match. Sadly, they didn’t. Even more of a tragedy is that Washington would also be denied his revenge as both he and Henry were given a first hand lesson on Fyte Clubs second rule… The walk away! Fyte club walked away from this match, Jorge and Henry did not. The bell sounded, and along with it came the sounding off of chairs shots. Chair shots administered by Fyte Club, and carried out on the bodies of Jorge Washington and Henry Bennett. Then, as quickly as it had begun, the match was over. Once again the bell rings and what’s left of Jorge and Henry are declared the winners via an all too obvious DQ [B][U]Jorge & Henry b. Fyte Club via DQ= C-[/U][/B][/QUOTE][B]Match 5[/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Insane Heat w/Angelus v. Billy Russsell w/Billie York:[/U][/B] This match was booked to further a storyline. A storyline that is now ruined do the lack of chemistry between Jorge Washington and Henry Bennett. As such, this match is now, a throwaway match. However, for a throwaway match, it didn’t fail to entertain. [B]The two Bill's ( The Debt Collectors)[/B] head out to the ring together and await the arrival of [B]Unnatural[/B] who appear shortly thereafter. The two teams race to meet each other and all but collide in the aisle way. A fisticuff of sorts breaks out on the outside of the ring that lasts for several minutes. Eventually, Angelus seizes the upper hand and administers a sidewalk slam to Billie York. Both Angelus and Insane heat then utilize an effective double team on Billy Russell while York lays incapacitated. Finally, Unnatural rolls Russell into the ring and the bell rings out. Angelus remains on the outside working over Billie York while Heat continues to give Russell the what for inside the ring. Satisfied with the damage done to York, Angelus leaps up onto the ring apron just as Heat is getting Russell to his feet. Heat hooks Russell’s arms behind his back and ushers him towards an awaiting Angelus. The ref begins to protest as Angelus, gripping the ropes with one hand, rears back on his heels and let’s loose with a devastating haymaker. A haymaker that comes to rest square on… Insane Heat’s chin. Russell had managed to move out of the way at the last minute, and Heat was knocked completely unconscious as a result. Angelus appears shocked and has little time to react to an instinctive super-kick administered by Russell. He flies off the ring apron and crashes into the guard rail as Billie Russell covers Insane Heat for the win. [B][U]Billie Russell b. Insane Heat via submission= C[/U][/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"][U][CENTER]-MAIN EVENT-[/CENTER][/U][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]Jack The Who?[/COLOR][/B] [B]Big Smack Scott[/B] makes his way out to the ring and attempts to shoot on "[B]Ripper" Jack Marlowe[/B] and their upcoming [B]Max Crown Contenders match.[/B] [B]Big Smack:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]So [B]Jack,[/B] ya think you'r ready for the [B]BIG SMACK ATTACK!?![/B] You think maybe your the best indy worker around cuz ya got tours of Mexico and Japan under your belt? Boy, I'm the best indy worker there is! I been doing this for a long damn time. It's time I had my due. If'n that means I gotta go through you to get to [B]Arsenal,[/B] then-[/FONT][/COLOR] Once again, [B]Professor Nero[/B] comes out to the ring and snatches the mic away from Scott. [B]Nero:[/B] -[COLOR="red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]AHEM-[/B] You are killing these people, Scott! Your killing them, and you are killing me. Enough, is enough! I will take it from here. Now then, as for this [B]Contenders match[/B] that is to take place in just a few moments, I have this to say... [B]Jack[/B] who? That's right! [B]JACK WHO?[/B] As after tonight, as it concerns to the contendership to [B]The Max Crown[/B], that will be the question on each and everyone of your lips. Jack... Who?[/FONT][/COLOR] [B]Match 6: [COLOR="Blue"]MAX Crown Contenders Match[/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B][U]”Ripper” Jack Marlowe v. Big Smack Scott:[/U][/B] Jack Marlowe enters the arena like a raging bull and hits the ring at pace. The bell rings out immediately and the two men waste no time attempting to dismantle each other. Scott unloads on Marlowe with several well placed blows to the head, but the wildman is able to shrug them off. Jack responds with a clubbing blow of his own that succeeds in driving Scott several paces backwards. Big Smack recovers quickly and rushes forward with a clothesline. “Ripper” Ducks under it and turning around, he unloads with a forearm to the back of Scott’s head. Big Smack lunges into the ropes before bouncing forward and into a back body drop. Scott leaps to his feet only to be met with a powerful clothesline. This time, Jack grips Scott by the head and helps him to his feet before launching him into the ropes yet again. Scott bounces off the ropes and is caught in a press slam. However, instead of slamming him, Jack allows Scott to drop to the mat face first. Then like a ball of fire, Marlowe catapults himself off of the ropes and throws his entire body across Scott's back. Whether or not Scott was playing the “no sell” game again was a non-factor as Jack was literally beating the hell out of him. “The Ripper” remained relentless and never allowed Scott to gain his bearings as he followed up every assault with another brutal attack. The high point came when Jack hit an impressive power slam on Scott and then followed it up with a [B]"Jack hammer".[/B] As the saying goes… That’s all she wrote! “The Ripper” hooks Big Smack’s leg and picks up and easy win. [B][U]”Ripper” Jack Marlowe p. Big Smack Scott to become the NO. 1 Contender to The Max crown. [/U][/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE]Wait! Out of nowhere, [B]Nathan Coleman[/B] shows up, grabs Marlowe’s foot and yanks him off of Scott before the ref can reach three. Jack leaps to his feet and bounces off of the opposing ropes. Nathan Coleman climbs up onto the apron only to be hit with a spear from the Wildman. Coleman is knocked off of the apron where he struggles to get back to his feet. Jack Marlowe begins to pound away on his own chest in a display of bravado as Scott begins to stir. Marlowe takes to and adjacent corner and awaits Scott’s recovery. As Scott gets to his feet, Marlowe rushes forward and unleashes yet another spear. By this time, Coleman as gotten into the ring and is attempting to attack Marlowe from behind. Marlowe however, appears unstoppable as he turns and meets his attacker head on. Seconds later and Coleman his grounded by a big right hand. At this point, Marlowe is distracted by a hand on his shoulder. Instinctively, he turns and lets loose with a clothesline that almost and inadvertently takes referee McArthuer’s head off. Marlowe stands shocked in the ring at what has just taken place. He is moving to assist the ref when [B]Professor Nero[/B] comes out and calls for the bell. Nero then declares Big Smack Scott the winner via DQ. [B][U]Big Smack Scott b. “Ripper” Jack Marlowe via DQ to become the NO. 1 Contender to The Max crown.= C+[/U][/B][/QUOTE][B] “Ripper” Jack[/B] goes wild. He leaps out of the ring and races for [B]Nero.[/B] Nero in turn, takes flight. What follows is a series of cat of mouse that sees Nero circle the ring several times with Marlowe in hot pursuit. Eventually, Marlowe is able to close the gap. In desperation, Nero leads Marlowe into the ring where both [B]Coleman and Scott[/B] have recovered and are awaiting such an opportunity. Both men immediately fall upon “The Ripper” and begin to take him apart. Jack fights back as best he can, but the combined assault of both behemoths proves to be too much and Marlowe is forced to succumb. Suddenly, the crowd roars out in approval as unbeknownst to Nero and his minions, [B]Arsenal[/B] runs out to the ring. He leaps up onto the apron and climbs atop the turnbuckle. From there, he launches himself through the air to land in a cross body on top of both Scott and Coleman. Coleman rolls through it and retreats from the ring while Arsenal unloads on Scott with a volley of rights and lefts. Jack has recovered by now and leaps to his feet. Then, working in unison, he and Arsenal raise Scott up and launch him over the ropes in the direction of an on looking Professor Nero and Nathan Coleman. Arsenal points a finger at Nero and Scott from inside of the ring, while Jack takes to a turnbuckle and begins beating his chest again. [B]PW MAX[/B] ends in this manner, with all five men engaged in an intense stare down.= [B]C-[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]OVERALL: C[/SIZE][/B] [B]Commentary Team:[/B] Melody Cuthill, Ernie Turner, Lady Melissa [B]Location:[/B] The Snake Pit, Southwest [B]Attendance:[/B] 1,000 (Sellout) [B][SIZE="3"]NOTES:[/SIZE][/B] What to say here? Well, expect a dramatic shake up in the tag ranks starting next week. This because Jorge and Henry having bad chemistry together, puts a wrench in my plans. Every team will no doubt be affected by this shake up including the current Tag Team Champions. As for PRP doing the job... Trust me folks, I've nothing against him, and don't intend to job him out at all. He's getting an eighty four day gimmick change and needs to be taken off screen.

[B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Saturday, Week 3, January 2006. The Snake Pit, Southwest. Gil Thomas, Professor Nero, and Miss Dawn present…[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT][/B][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="7"][CENTER]PW MAX![/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][QUOTE][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="4"][CENTER][U]-MAIN EVENT-[/U][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][QUOTE][B][U][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Hardcore Tag Team Match:[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B][B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]Nathan Colemn & Big Smack Scott v. "Ripper" Jack Marlowe & Arsenal[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][B][U][SIZE="4"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]-PLUS-[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/U][/B][QUOTE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][U][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]MAX Combined Titles Contenders Match:[/FONT][/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][B][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]The British Knights ( Jack Giedroyc/Johnny Stones) v. Fyte Club (Sgt. West/Dog Fyte)[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Unnatural (Angelus & Insane Heat) v. The Disciples of Evil (??? & ???)[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]MAX Medallion Tournament Round 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Flash (Formerly Steve Flash) v. Jorge Washington[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]Leroy v. Des Davids [/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][B][U][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="4"]-ALSO-[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B] [QUOTE][B][U][CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The MAX Challenge:[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]ZEUS ALLLLL THE WAY TO THE MAX is at it again. Which "monkey" will answer this weeks challenge?[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]What exactly does Miss Dawn and Professor Nero have in store for each other? How does Gil Thomas fit in? Find out this week at PW MAX![/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Venue equipped to accomodate the first 1,000 patrons. Tickets available for $19.00 at the door while supplies last.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]Predictions, comments, critiques encouraged![/SIZE][/B]

Hardcore Tag Team Match: Nathan Colemn & Big Smack Scott v. [B]"Ripper" Jack Marlowe & Arsenal[/B] MAX Combined Titles Contenders Match: The British Knights ( Jack Giedroyc/Johnny Stones) v. [B]Fyte Club (Sgt. West/Dog Fyte)[/B] - I may have to steal your tag name if I ever use them together :D Unnatural (Angelus & Insane Heat) v. [B]The Disciples of Evil (??? & ???)[/B]- I hate Angelus, plus the disciples are a mystery and they prolly need a win MAX Medallion Tournament Round 1: Flash (Formerly Steve Flash) v. [B]Jorge Washington[/B]- Not too sure on this, but a guess is better than nothing [B]Leroy[/B] v. Des Davids- Leroy is cool IMO The MAX Challenge: [B]ZEUS[/B] ALLLLL THE WAY TO THE MAX is at it again. Which "monkey" will answer this weeks challenge?-I don't know who he is going to fight, but he's gonna beat um somehow :D

Thanks to everyone for the comments. They are much appreciated. Ship, I'll be pm'ing you soon bra. Also, I'll try not to steal too much from that great piece of work (XXCW) you've got going:D Kaskade, Thanks for the predictions man. They are very helpful. To all of you Human Arsenal marks... Who's Human Arsenal? The show will be up soon. I won't be posting any backstory, roster, or anything in those regards. I may do some sort of in-between show update, but then again, maybe not. I'm going for a certain feel here so I intend to be vague. I will however, answer any questions in regards to the status and specifics of the promotion as they arise. At the end of this month, I will be updating worker signings within PW MAX as well as throughout the C-Verse. Thanks again to everyone that left a comment. Also, get those predictions in folks!:D

Archived