Everyone's Favorite Mod

who did you use in your last diary? The trick is to do something a bit different. There are tons of WWE Vs ECW and WWE Vs TNA diaries around. It may be worth going for one of the smaller indy feds and trying to build them up. Including pic's in your diary is another way to spruce it up. Just a few suggestions, the bottom line is, if its well writeen people will read it!

I think you are being a little quick to abandon your diaries. They seemed to be doing just fine. If you don't mind me asking why is it that you don't think they are hits? Is it because not a lot of people post on them? If so, then I think you ought to know that for the most part people rarely post on each others diaries, what you should look at is how many views are you getting with your diary. And from looking back at yours you seemed to be getting a pretty decent amount of views. If you are looking for more interaction from people on the baord, you could try posting your card for ppv's and asking for predictions. Or you can take polls where your readers get to pick the type of match your main even is going to be. That usually helps get your readers more invested in your diary. From what I read of your Central States Wrestling diary, it's written pretty well, just hang in there, as people become more familiar with your diary, the posts will come.

Well to late now, because I've scrapped the Central States idea, because well there isn't much familiarity with the wrestlers. If anyone has a suggestion on what to do my next diary on, go ahead. If I get into one then I won't drop it so quickly.

Archived