Building arenas is too cheap

As an example you can build a 5000 seat arena for only $130,000. After doing this, you still have to pay the same hire costs as any other arena?

If the arena costs were more normal then you would have an incentive to save money to build an arena and be able to use it free of charge. In this case you might want to factor in building costs, staff, food/drink etc.

That's $26 per seat, which seems excessively cheap, I agree. Though I imagine that's done for gameplay purposes, since real costs of something like that would make it not even worth it for 99% of players.

37 minutes ago, Spoons said:

That's $26 per seat, which seems excessively cheap, I agree. Though I imagine that's done for gameplay purposes, since real costs of something like that would make it not even worth it for 99% of players.

It’s not worth it in real. Financials need to make sense to stop the hoarding of money long term.

Some things need to be reserved for bigger companies to protect the end game, that is important for gameplay as well.

Edited by SirMichaelJordan
  • Like 3