C-Verse Women's Revolution IX Edition - The OG Women's Expansion Mod

21 hours ago, SammyT93 said:

But I thought all girls came from Venus /s

Since we're talking about planets I would make a cheesy joke about Uranus right now but that would be too easy. 

15 hours ago, The Swanton825 said:

Thing is that I'm actually deathly afraid of people in fursuits and mascot costumes thanks to a Sesame Street Live show I saw as a toddler. ELMO SHOULDN'T TOWER OVER CHILDREN!!! So my actual goal is to spread the fear to everyone else with disturbing, uncanny valley ones.

I have a similar nightmare story about Clowns from a rather horrific trip to the circus when I was very young. I've been terrified of clowns since, even to this day. I can watch them on TV, play video games w/them in it etc. but in real life they better stay far, far away from me.

10 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Minor things - No McSnark pic in the new Graphics

Enola has no skills whatsoever - she may die from the simple act of breathing given her stamina and Resilience are non existent.

Looking forward to the K-Pop girls .... praying that there will be a Hyuna type.  She was famously in the Gangnam style clip and in 4-Minute & Trouble Maker and is the "Bad Girl" of K-Pop

Sadly we have yet to get Wallaby Mask, Echidna Mask or Kiwi Mask, oh well I can but dream 🦘🥝😜

Jokes on you! I purposely left Enola stat-less, just to test you guys. 

The Australian wildlife gimmick to wrestler ratio is perfectly balanced at this time. The scales of life must stay balanced!!!! I will however refer you to another internet site that features a different kind of content for your furry obsession.

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

In keeping with willr0ck and Historian's trend of putting out legacy workers to tease me with wrestling nepotism, I'm half expecting Kiwi Mask to be wearing a hydrating face mask with slices of kiwi instead of cucumber over the eyes and be related to a certain skincare-obsessed worker of the British Isles.

Wonder if Echidna Mask will receive a tag team partner. Preferably the athletic Hedgehog Mask who has a thing for collecting rings.

Clean, healthy, hydrated skin is very important.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

I was bored at work, so here's a low effort attempt at an all female puroresu company logo that may or may not become my next save/diary

I know AI can't do it because violence is bad and all, but it would be awesome if the panther in the background was eating the village. Also don't give lavelleuk any ideas about creating another (insert color) Canvas Grappling.

Edited by willr0ck
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, willr0ck said:

I know AI can't do it because violence is bad and all, but it would be awesome if the panther in the background was eating the village.

I was low key hoping to inspire you to run with this. It seems to be working. Have some more of those delicious prompts.

220px-King_Geedorah_-_Take_Me_to_Your_Le

2 minutes ago, willr0ck said:

Also don't give lavelleuk any ideas about adding another (insert color) Canvas Grappling.

simpsons-joke.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Since we're talking about planets I would make a cheesy joke about Uranus right now but that would be too easy. 

I have a similar nightmare story about Clowns from a rather horrific trip to the circus when I was very young. I've been terrified of clowns since, even to this day. I can watch them on TV, play video games w/them in it etc. but in real life they better stay far, far away from me.

Jokes on you! I purposely left Enola stat-less, just to test you guys. 

The Australian wildlife gimmick to wrestler ratio is perfectly balanced at this time. The scales of life must stay balanced!!!! I will however refer you to another internet site that features a different kind of content for your furry obsession.

Clean, healthy, hydrated skin is very important.

Admit it you couldn't get it to do an Echidna mask. 😉

I dont need a website I watch the Click

I expected Enola to be incompetent not liable to die at any moment.

Love this stuff man - it's truly great fun.

1 hour ago, YBDynamo said:

My argument in support of Echidna Mask:

Echidna is not just an animal, She's also the Queen of Monsters.

All Hail Echidna Mask! Queen of Masked Monsters!

She acts like mom in a 50’s sitcom. Also she eats people.

• Haha 1