Pteroid's Paint.net abominations

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, ElChorizo said:

Did some quick backdrops. I know you didn't ask, but I figured they might be helpful. I'll see if I can do the others tomorrow. 

Laguna-backdrop.jpg.7a1050504c680f553ce77826f5f1a695.jpg lightspeed.jpg.fd929b082c13631c335e8bae0c351323.jpg featherclan-backdrop.jpg.beb475ed0161dffa574d683217f4b051.jpg theposse.jpg.aa0c969f20b6574afc7b0a29e8fedd62.jpg

These are lovely, even though Laguna Ate My Homework is just a gag graphic. Though the person I made The Posse for may be interested in that backdrop...

1 minute ago, Pteroid said:

These are lovely, even though Laguna Ate My Homework is just a gag graphic. Though the person I made The Posse for may be interested in that backdrop...

I didn't realize it was a gag. I thought the minions one might be, which is why I didn't mess with that one. My impression was that Laguna is RAW-based in the CVerse, which gives me sort of Chikara vibes sometimes, so I figured it might just be a cartoony evil gimmick. *shrug* Either way, it was an easy edit, so I don't feel too bad about messing with it.