Stop Negative Attitude (Company Relationships)

1 hour ago, Mattywood said:

We have the option for stopping a friendly attitude toward a company, so why not have the opposite option, to stop an unfriendly attitude?

I'm not sure about IX, but in 2020 there was the option to "End Hostilities".

I believe this is what you're looking for, as I don't think there's such a thing as "Unfriendly attitude", isn't it "Hostile attitude"?

Right, we can end hostilities & being at war with a company, but there are also settings for companies having an opinion of each other, i.e., Neutral, Positive, Quite Positive, Extremely Positive, Negative, Quite Negative & Extremely Negative. But they can have those opinions without officially being at war or having hostility towards one another. Right now, we have an option in the company relationship negotiations to end a positive attitude toward a company, but not a negative one, unless I'm overlooking it.

1 hour ago, Mattywood said:

Right, we can end hostilities & being at war with a company, but there are also settings for companies having an opinion of each other, i.e., Neutral, Positive, Quite Positive, Extremely Positive, Negative, Quite Negative & Extremely Negative. But they can have those opinions without officially being at war or having hostility towards one another. Right now, we have an option in the company relationship negotiations to end a positive attitude toward a company, but not a negative one, unless I'm overlooking it.

The Opinion the companies have of each other is effected by the interactions you select from the options on the right (and interactions you both make with other companies)

You can't end the positive/negative opinion exactly, but you can end the friendly attitude/hostilities.

If your problem is that your company has a negative opinion of another, and you don't want this, I think that can only change by actions they take. If you adopt a friendly attitude with them or something else that improves their opinion of you, they may then do something that alters your perception of them.

I hope that makes sense.

22 hours ago, Jason Phoenix said:

The Opinion the companies have of each other is effected by the interactions you select from the options on the right (and interactions you both make with other companies)

You can't end the positive/negative opinion exactly, but you can end the friendly attitude/hostilities.

If your problem is that your company has a negative opinion of another, and you don't want this, I think that can only change by actions they take. If you adopt a friendly attitude with them or something else that improves their opinion of you, they may then do something that alters your perception of them.

I hope that makes sense.

Yeah, I got mixed up now that I'm re-reading over everything.