TNA 2011: The Paul Levesque Era

TNA 2011: The Paul Levesque Era

News and Observer June 1st 2011

BREAKING NEWS: Triple H is leaving WWE after massive fallout with Vince McMahon

The wrestling world is shook today and Paul Levesque better known as Triple H has quit/been fired (depending on who you ask) from WWE. This comes off the heels of a massive blow up between Vine and Paul where the two came to blows in guerilla of Monday night Raw last week. Details are limited but Paul is said to already have his next plan in mind and he wants to personally make Vince pay for the way this all went down. One source told us “Paul is serious this time he feels like Vince is out of touch and treats WWE in a manner that will kill the company he once loved, I don’t know his next move but I know he says it’ll change the landscape of the business”

News and Observer June 6th 2011

BREAKING NEWS: Paul Levesque purchases TNA with group of investors.

In follow up to our story from a few days ago, Paul Levesque has bought majority ownership in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling with a group of investors. Dixie was looking for an out and with this she gets it plus more then she could have expected in return.

Twitter: @TheRealPaulLevesque

See you tonight @TNAImpact.

TNA Impact Card

Paul Levesque debuts

Ink Inc. Vs  Mexican America

Douglas Williams Vs Rob Terry

Mickie James ( C ) Vs Madison Rayne for the Knockouts Championship

Christopher Daniels Vs Austin Aries Vs Shannon Moore (Winner faces Abyss at Slammiversary for the X-Division title)

Kurt Angle Vs RVD (Winner faces Sting at Slammiversary for the TNA World Heavyweight title.)

(So this is my first dynasty, I won't be using pictures just write ups I know that may turn some people off but I have limited time with work and family so this is just for me to have fun and write out shows/storylines to this game I had an idea for. Feel free to make predictions and I will have a winner after every PPV)

Edited by CarolinaKing
  • Like 2

TNA Impact Card

Paul Levesque debuts

Ink Inc. Vs  Mexican America - One of these two teams can reliably feud with Beer Money. 

Mickie James ( C ) Vs Madison Rayne for the Knockouts Championship - Mickie won the belt from Madison at Lockdown, needs a win here, and Paul knows her name. 

Christopher Daniels Vs Austin Aries Vs Shannon Moore (Winner faces Abyss at Slammiversary for the X-Division title)

Kurt Angle Vs RVD (Winner faces Sting at Slammiversary for the TNA World Heavyweight title.) Kurt has more upside working with Sting and other top guys.

TNA Impact Card

Paul Levesque debuts

Ink Inc. Vs  Mexican America

I could go either way on this one. Perhaps Mexican America would be the better choice but...meh!

I think you keep the Knockouts Championship on James as long as possible.

Listen, stick him back in the El Gran Luchador mask and give him a push to the top...

Kurt Angle Vs RVD (Winner faces Sting at Slammiversary for the TNA World Heavyweight title.)

I've never been a fan of RVD....

57 minutes ago, CarolinaKing said:

Fixed it I just came off a TNA 2006 game so that just has been in my mind lmao

So why not make a diary outta that game instead of making a whole new one? Are Hogan and Bischoff still running immortal? Who else is on the booking team? Guys like vince Russo, bruce Pritchard, dutch mantell, Terry taylor? What's Jeff Jarrett up to?

Ink Inc. Vs  Mexican America

TNA Impact Card

Paul Levesque debuts

Ink Inc. Vs  Mexican America

It was a funny era where TNA still had a world of possibilities had they not gone down the Hogan rabbit hole in 2010 they could have kept growing organically but they sort of went off the rails - interesting to see if you can right the ship