What order do you combine mods?

I don't remember who originally posted this, but here's a handy guide that's been floating around for a little while:

Importing Guide - Order of Operations:
Import These First! (Exact order)

• Moves
  • Movesets
  • Workers
  • Companies
  • Events
  • Titles
  • Training Facilities
  • TV Shows
  • Media Groups
  • Broadcasters
  • Broadcasting Deals

Then Import These! (No exact order here)

• Alliance Members
  • Alter Egos
  • Company Relationships
  • Chemistry
  • Graduates
  • Venues and Locations
  • Tag Teams
  • Stables
  • Worker Relationships
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Almaida said:

I don't remember who originally posted this, but here's a handy guide that's been floating around for a little while:

Importing Guide - Order of Operations:
Import These First! (Exact order)

• Moves
  • Movesets
  • Workers
  • Companies
  • Events
  • Titles
  • Training Facilities
  • TV Shows
  • Media Groups
  • Broadcasters
  • Broadcasting Deals

Then Import These! (No exact order here)

• Alliance Members
  • Alter Egos
  • Company Relationships
  • Chemistry
  • Graduates
  • Venues and Locations
  • Tag Teams
  • Stables
  • Worker Relationships

thank you very much

• Like 1

You should always prioritize big expansions over a smaller one focusing on one aspect, like extra titles or sumnthin.

3 hours ago, ZonaCidal said:

Does employment history get transferred in when you transfer workers? 

Pretty sure they don't. There's a whole lotta blind spots from importing type stuff that you can't really do much about. When I did expansion stuff I just marked certain things like title lineages and that, which had to be changed by hand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, raspymorten said:

You should always prioritize big expansions over a smaller one focusing on one aspect, like extra titles or sumnthin.

Pretty sure they don't. There's a whole lotta blind spots from importing type stuff that you can't really do much about. When I did expansion stuff I just marked certain things like title lineages and that, which had to be changed by hand.

I did a test run. So i just transferred a worker and nothing is coming up for his job history. However, when i import the companies first... then the workers... the job history shows up.  But by doing it this way, the contracts aren't imported so that can be a problem. 

So i deleted the companies and imported the one with the active contract. Worker now has a contract with that company. However, the job employment are retained however they aren't link to that company. It shows Employer as none but it does give the initials of the company that i originally assigned the worker to.  I'm thinking the work-around here is to go back to each worker employment history and re-assigning the companies in for the active company. 

Edited by ZonaCidal
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hollywoodshinebox said:

And how/what order do you import workers to an existing save?

You need to do that in game in the editor - it works - so what you would do is do the normal import stuff as you would before starting a new save into the database but then go into the save and import the worker from the database you are using and it brings all the stuff like the movesets you set up when you did the import.   

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, NYCityBoy417 said:

You should actually import broadcasters first BEFORE media group. Otherwise, your media groups will be empty. Learned that the hard way.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the other way around, if you import broadcasters first, they won't connect to any media groups if none exist, because broadcasters can be owned by media groups. With the media groups category you are just adding a name, you have to connect a media group to a broadcaster through the broadcasters category.

Edited by YBDynamo