celebrity

Here ya go: Bluntman & Chronic with their manager/valet Justice (aka BooBooKittyF__k) [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/brat99/bluntman.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/brat99/Chronic.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/brat99/BooBooKittyF__k.jpg[/IMG]

I have Carmen Electra, Liz Phair, and Sheryl Crow so far. Going to create and import Leeann Tweeden fairly soon too (A mic, B+ charisma, C- acting, A* looks/star quality, B resilience, C- Business, D respect, F everywhere else. C pop across the US & Canada) as manager for NEO Machine Guns probably. Once Missy Hyatt's contract expires, I'm thinking of creating Stevie Nicks to replace her on the roster. Also have a storyline that may allow me to bring in either Michael Damien, Rick Springfield, or Michael Bolton in (most likely, it'll be Rick Springfield) and I'm working on a storyline that'll let me bring in Christina Amphlett and maybe Mark McEntee. The game's randomizer makes things difficult in this respect though. I had to recreate Liz Phair 4 times due to her having bad chemistry with Eve Grunge (her intended client) the first 3 times.

[QUOTE=Outlawjc]Remianen: how do you decide there their Stats?[/QUOTE] It's a personal thing, I think. You have to figure some things out and kinda extrapolate things. A lot of it is personal opinion though. Like, I think Leeann Tweeden is gorgeous and has a presence about her, thus she gets A* looks and star quality (the presence). She gets good mic skills because she's the regular host of a show on the SPEED channel (one of their highest rated shows to boot) and as a side effect of the presence and the tomboy vibe she gives off (being a tomboy helps in that respect), she gets good charisma as well. She hasn't really shown much acting wise (but she hasn't shown she sucks either) so her acting is midrange, at best. Resilience comes from the fact that she grew up in an auto racing family and has raced a lot and been in a few wrecks. C- business because she's doing fairly well establishing herself as somewhat of a brand, with a pretty good following in NASCAR circles and as a result, she gets more respect for that than the silicon bimbos at the winner's circle. But again, it comes down to how you see things. When making music artists, I always consider their onstage ability since it's pretty much universal. Grunge Phair, the band that Liz & Eve play in together in my game, is used to build up Eve's entertainment skills. I think Liz Phair is an excellent performer and so her entertainment skills are fairly high. Throw in Sheryl Crow (who, in the game, is Liz's manager), and it makes it even better. They perform during shows, even if Eve isn't working in a match. When I make Stevie Nicks, she's going to have high Respect because, let's face it, Stevie has been a major influence on many many artists and has accomplished a great deal over her career. Just because she hasn't spent 30 years in front of wrestling fans doesn't mean nobody knows who she is or respects her. Some folks might disagree with that though. It also depends on what you perceive your audience is. If you're playing as WWE, their fanbase probably has no idea who Stevie Nicks is. Heck, they'd probably have trouble telling you who Liz Phair or even Sheryl Crow ("She's the chick that Tour de France guy was doing, isn't she?") is. But I bet they know who Amy Lee is. I believe my audience is a lot more open-minded, educated, OLDER than WWE's. And I've scrapped the Rick Springfield storyline and revamped it. Jimmy Page & Robert Plant will be the additions and they'll manage Waking Nightmare (Dark Angel & Samoan Machine).

Archived