Tag Matches

I have to agree with you, Nutlaw; not only are the tag team matches much better to play, but the multi-team matches are a heck of a lot more bearable now. The improved AI use of top rope moves is probably most welcome to me, though. I'd like to thank Adam for the changes. This great game just got much better.

Glad you're liking the new additions. Most of them came from me sitting down and having a two-hour session of doing nothing but exhibition matches and just modifying stuff as I went! I've been very pleased with how the "pop up" moves are working. I had my coolest ever finish yesterday - as I went for a Frog Splash the opponent popped up and went for a top rope rana, which I blocked and turned into a super bomb through a table for the win :) BTW If you only downloaded the patch, I highly recommend downloading the updates moves files when they appear on the CornellVerse site (coming very soon), as all the top rope moves now have Rush as a counter, so you can do some very cool things like Kurt Angle style pop-up suplexes, and the example above. Those of you who have downloaded the full game since 1.4 was released needn't worry, as you automatically have the freshest version of the data files.

Archived