Looks Good

From what I read in the FAQ, FiSpi is looking like another unique game, it all sounds great and the play by play recording could be very interesting but I'd love to see some of the graphics that was mentioned aswell. Not too sure about the title but a title never made a game, except for some of the Final Fantasy games :D I'll still be looking forward to TEW2005 though.

Screen shots will be released soon, probably by the end of the month. As for the name, it's named after one of the features in the game. Each character has a certain amount of Fighting Spirit points, and you can "spend" them during matches to activate boosts, such as making your move more powerful for a short period of time, or allowing you a to hit a rush of moves.

This looks like it will be another classic.... The Idea reminds me of MDi ckie's Wrestling MPire in its concept (Going from School and working your way to the big time), but from what I read in the FAQ thats were the similarities stop.... I can't wait for some screenies... |Anderz|

Indeed, I remember playing a similar game a while back (EWSF) and that was very entertaining, I remember feeling so chuffed with myself when I won a title. But, as with most free games, there were flaws (particularly in the AI) and it got a bit stale after a while, but I'm sure Adam can take the career sim to the next level.

Archived