PWMAX - Global Domination

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/PWMAX.jpg[/IMG] Started up in November 2008, PWMAX marketed itself as 'the world's most exciting promotion' and promised to bring the fans a no-limits environment where the best wrestlers around the world could showcase their talent. The owner, British Samurai needed someone to take on his promotion and use his booking skills and initiative to make PWMAX into 'the world's most exciting promotion'. He decided that the person to do this would be a young and promising booker called Ben Jackson who had done a good job of balancing the books and blending new exciting talent with experienced wrestlers at the Rip Chord owned promotion MAW. Chord wasn't too thrilled when he heard about the interest and asked his Head Booker to stay but Jackson was intrigued by this new promotion and what they had to say so Chord reluctantly allowed him to meet the PWMAX owner to talk things over. When he met up with British Samurai, he was blown away by how impressive the facilities were and was very impressed with the vision that Samurai laid out for where he wanted PWMAX to be in a few years. With the bank balance being much more stable than MAW and being given total control over the direction of the promotion, Jackson would have been a fool to turn it down and agreed to take on the job to the delight of Samurai. Several years of hard work and graft later, PWMAX find themselves at Global with nearly $20m in the bank but Jackson has taken a huge gamble by switching from Cutting Edge to Sports Entertainment in the hope of really taking on SWF, TCW and NOTBPW and establishing themselves as the number promotion in the whole wrestling world. Can PWMAX continue their quest for global domination? -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B][U][SIZE="3"]Background History [/SIZE][/U][/B] Several promotions have dropped by the wayside with [B]NYCW[/B] (May 2006), [B]CZCW[/B] (July 2006), [B]WEXXV[/B] (July 2006), [B]ROF[/B] (October 2006) and the promotion I started with, [B]MAW[/B] (April 2009) all declaring themselves bankrupt. The annual awards have mainly had the same people winning but there has been one or two surprises over the years. [B][U]Wrestler Of The Year [/U][/B] [LIST] [*][B]Sean McFly[/B] (2006) [*][B]Nobuatsu Tatsuko[/B] (2007) [*][B]Shuji Inukai[/B] (2008) [*][B]Mito Miwa[/B] (2009) [*][B]Nobuatsu Tatsuko (2)[/B] (2010) [*][B]Mito Miwa[/B] (2011) [*][B]JD Morgan[/B] (2012) [/LIST] [B][U]Young Wrestler Of The Year[/U][/B] [LIST] [*][B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] (2005) [*][B]Sensational Dragon[/B] (2006) [*][B]Sensational Dragon (2)[/B] (2007) [*][B]Ed Stone[/B] (2008) [*][B]Marc DuBois[/B] (2009) [*][B]Frederick Rush[/B] (2010) :) [*][B]Keith Summers[/B] (2011) :) [*][B]Keith Summers (2)[/B] (2012) :) [/LIST] [B][U]Veteran Wrestler Of The Year[/U][/B] [LIST] [*][B]Yoshifusa Maeda[/B] (2005) [*][B]Optimus[/B] (2006) [*][B]Dread[/B] (2007) [*][B]Dread (2)[/B] (2008) [*][B]Dread (3)[/B] (2009) [*][B]Dread (4)[/B] (2010) [*][B]Dread (5)[/B] (2011) [*][B]Dread (6)[/B] (2012) [/LIST] [B][U]Female Wrestler Of The Year[/U][/B] [LIST] [*][B]Rebecca Petty[/B] (2005) [*][B]Sensational Ogiwara[/B] (2006) [*][B]Sensational Ogiwara (2)[/B] (2007) [*][B]Sensational Ogiwara (3)[/B] (2008) [*][B]Victoria Stone[/B] (2009) [*][B]Sensational Ogiwara (4)[/B] (2010) [*][B]Helen Wheels[/B] (2011) [*][B]Sensational Ogiwara (5)[/B] (2012) [/LIST] [B][U]Promotion Of The Year[/U][/B] [LIST] [*][B]SWF[/B] (2006) [*][B]SWF (2)[/B] (2007) [*][B]SWF (3)[/B] (2008) [*][B]SWF (4)[/B] (2009) [*][B]SWF (5)[/B] (2010) [*][B]SWF (6)[/B] (2011) [*][B]SWF (7)[/B] (2012) [/LIST] [B][U]Most Improved Promotion Of The Year[/U][/B] [LIST] [*][B]NOTBPW[/B] (2006) [*][B]UCR[/B] (2007) [*][B]DAVE[/B] (2008) [*][B]PGHW[/B] (2009) [*][B]NOTBPW (2)[/B] (2010) [*][B]PWMAX[/B] (2011) :) [*][B]PWMAX (2)[/B] (2012) :) [/LIST] [B][U]Match Of The Year[/U][/B] [LIST] [*][B]Dan Stone Jr. defeated Jeremy Stone at NOTBPW Winter War[/B] (2005) [*][B]Mito Miwa defeated Yoshimi Mushashibo at PGHW BARRAGE[/B] (2006) [*][B]Nobuatsu Tatsuko defeated Yoshimi Mushashibo at PGHW ONCOMING[/B] (2007) [*][B]Nobuatsu Tatsuko defeated Yoshimi Mushashibo at PGHW FORTITUDE[/B] (2008) [*][B]Johnny Bloodstone defeated Dan Stone Jr. at NOTBPW Unholy[/B] (2009) [*][B]Nobuatsu Tatsuko defeated Shuji Inukai at PGHW Night Of GLORY[/B] (2010) [*][B]Yoshimi Mushashibo defeated Nobuatsu Tatsuko at PGHW: The King's Road[/B] (2011) [*][B]Mick Muscles defeated Akima Brave at PWMAX Break Out[/B] (2012) :) [/LIST] [B][U]Card Of The Year[/U][/B] [LIST] [*][B]PGHW: The King's Road[/B] (2005) [*][B]PGHW WARRIORS[/B] (2006) [*][B]PGHW ONCOMING[/B] (2007) [*][B]NOTBPW Sun Never Sweats[/B] (2008) [*][B]PGHW Night Of PRIDE[/B] (2009) [*][B]PGHW Night Of PRIDE[/B] (2010) [*][B]PGHW Japanese Wrestle Peace Festival[/B] (2011) [*][B]PWMAX Maximum Impact[/B] (2012) :) [/LIST] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Game World[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U]USA[/U][/B] [LIST] [*][B]SWF (Global)[/B] [*][B]PWMAX (Global)[/B] [*][B]TCW (International)[/B] [*][B]DAVE (Cult)[/B] [*][B]USPW (Regional)[/B] [*][B]AAA (Regional)[/B] [*][B]EXODUS USA (Small)[/B] [/LIST] [U][B]Canada[/B][/U] [LIST] [*][B]NOTBPW (Global)[/B] [*][B]CCC (Cult)[/B] [*][B]4C (Regional)[/B] [/LIST] [B][U]Mexico[/U][/B] [LIST] [*][B]OLLIE (Regional)[/B] [*][B]MPWF (Regional)[/B] [*][B]SOTBPW (Regional)[/B] [/LIST] [B][U]UK/Europe[/U][/B] [LIST] [*][B]UCR (Cult)[/B] [*][B]MOSC (Regional)[/B] [*][B]21CW (Regional)[/B] [/LIST] [B][U]Japan[/U][/B] [LIST] [*][B]BHOTWG (National)[/B] [*][B]PGHW (National)[/B] [*][B]WLW (Cult)[/B] [*][B]5SSW (Regional)[/B] [*][B]GCG (Regional)[/B] [/LIST] More to follow soon.. [/CENTER]

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="5"][U][B]PWMAX ROSTER[/B][/U][/SIZE] Last Updated - Week 1, January 2013 [B][U]OWNER[/U][/B] British Samurai [B][U]HEAD BOOKER[/U][/B] Ben Jackson [COLOR="blue"]FACE[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]HEEL[/COLOR] [U][B]AUTHORITY FIGURE[/B][/U] [COLOR="red"]Rip Chord[/COLOR] - 63 (Currently Injured with Severe Concussion, Returning in February 2013) [B][U]ANNOUNCING TEAM[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Mitch Naess[/COLOR] - 36 (Announcer) [COLOR="red"]Kyle Rhodes[/COLOR] - 41 (Colour Commentator) [COLOR="blue"]Sue Danes[/COLOR] - 29 (Colour Commentator) [B][U]MAIN EVENT[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave[/COLOR] - 30 (PWMAX World Heavyweight Title Holder) [COLOR="blue"]Alex Braun[/COLOR] - 51 [COLOR="blue"]Atasuke Hosokawa[/COLOR] - 33 (Game Generated Wrestler) [COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg[/COLOR] - 34 [COLOR="blue"]Harry Allen[/COLOR] - 35 [COLOR="red"]Hell Monkey[/COLOR] - 33 [COLOR="red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR] - 44 [COLOR="red"]Knuckles[/COLOR] - 30 [COLOR="red"]Lead Belly[/COLOR] - 33 [COLOR="red"]Mick Muscles[/COLOR] - 37 [COLOR="blue"]Randy Bumfhole[/COLOR] - 27 (PWMAX World Tag Team Title Holder) [COLOR="red"]Raphael[/COLOR] - 25 [COLOR="red"]Rhino Umaga[/COLOR] - 34 [COLOR="red"]Shady K[/COLOR] - 30 [COLOR="blue"]Stevie Grayson[/COLOR] - 32 [COLOR="blue"]Teddy Powell[/COLOR] - 33 [COLOR="blue"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR] - 26 [COLOR="blue"]Zimmy Bumfhole[/COLOR] - 29 (PWMAX World Tag Team Title Holder) [B][U]UPPER MIDCARD[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]American Elemental[/COLOR] - 32 (PWMAX United States Title Holder) [COLOR="red"]Champagne Lover[/COLOR] - 30 (PWMAX Lucha Libre Title Holder) [COLOR="blue"]Des Davids[/COLOR] - 28 [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] - 28 [COLOR="red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR] - 26 [COLOR="red"]Kazuma Narato[/COLOR] - 34 [COLOR="red"]Marat Khoklov[/COLOR] - 37 [COLOR="red"]Paul Steadyfast[/COLOR] - 37 [COLOR="red"]Soul Taker[/COLOR] - 38 [COLOR="blue"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] - 46 [COLOR="blue"]Steve Gumble[/COLOR] - 35 [COLOR="blue"]Young Leo[/COLOR] - 27 [B][U]MIDCARD[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Barry Kingman[/COLOR] - 38 [COLOR="red"]Billy Russell[/COLOR] - 38 [COLOR="blue"]British Samurai[/COLOR] - 38 [COLOR="red"]Christian Price[/COLOR] - 28 [COLOR="red"]Frederick Rush[/COLOR] - 21(Game Generated Wrestler) [COLOR="blue"]Jeri Behr[/COLOR] - 29 [COLOR="red"]Joss Thompson[/COLOR] - 31 [COLOR="blue"]Keith Summers[/COLOR] - 22 (Game Generated Wrestler) [B][U]LOWER MIDCARD[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Adam Matravers[/COLOR] - 33 [COLOR="blue"]Deano Machino[/COLOR] - 37 [COLOR="blue"]Jon Heidenreich[/COLOR] - 19 (Created and imported for the Heidenreich Challenge) [COLOR="blue"]Joshua Taylor[/COLOR] - 30 [COLOR="blue"]Julie Ross[/COLOR] - 19 (Game Generated Wrestler) [COLOR="red"]Neil Fry[/COLOR] - 19 (Game Generated Wrestler) [COLOR="red"]Rafael Ruiz[/COLOR] - 45 [COLOR="red"]Yasunobu Masuno[/COLOR] - 30 [B][U]OPENER[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Joann Macy[/COLOR] - 19 (Game Generated Wrestler) [COLOR="red"]Julian Watson[/COLOR] - 30 [COLOR="blue"]Kit Hatoyama[/COLOR] - 40 [B][U]MANAGERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Duke Hazzard[/COLOR] - 30 (Manages The Dirty White Boys) [COLOR="blue"]Jennifer Heat[/COLOR] - 36 (Manages Young Leo) [COLOR="blue"]Hotstuff Marie[/COLOR] - 32 (Manages The Amazing Bumfholes) [COLOR="blue"]Lady Melissa[/COLOR] - 38 (Manages American Elemental) [B][U]TAG TEAMS[/U][/B] [U]Active[/U] [COLOR="red"]Artistic Licence[/COLOR] (Jacob Jett and Raphael) E [COLOR="red"]Death Row[/COLOR] (Knuckles and Shady K) B [COLOR="blue"]The Amazing Bumfholes[/COLOR] (Randy Bumfhole and Zimmy Bumfhole) A+ [COLOR="red"]The Dirty White Boys[/COLOR] (Grease Hogg and Lead Belly) B+ [U]Semi Active[/U] [COLOR="blue"]The Young Guns[/COLOR] (Harry Allen and Steve Gumble) A+ [COLOR="blue"]Youth Gone Wild[/COLOR] (Stevie Grayson and Wolf Hawkins) A+ [B][U]STABLES[/U][/B] None [B][U]OTHER STAFF[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Francis Long[/COLOR] - 49 (Referee) [COLOR="blue"]Lois Hudson[/COLOR] - 35 (Referee) [COLOR="blue"]Professor Nero[/COLOR] - 62 (Road Agent) [COLOR="blue"]Robert Oxford[/COLOR] - 52 (Road Agent) -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE="4"][B][U]TV Show Schedule[/U][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/BreakOut-1.jpg[/IMG] - 1hr [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/MaximumImpact.gif[/IMG] - 1hr [SIZE="4"][B][U]Pay Per View Schedule[/U][/B][/SIZE] All shown exclusively on USA Free Choice [B]PWMAX New Year Evolution[/B] (Week 4, January 2013) - 2hr [B]PWMAX Spring In The Ring[/B] (Week 4, February 2013) - 2hr [B]PWMAX Marching Orders[/B] (Week 4, March 2013) - 2hr [B]PWMAX Clash Of Honor[/B] (Week 4, April 2013) - 3hr [B]PWMAX Day In May[/B] (Week 4, May 2013) - 2hr [B]PWMAX Summer Bonanza[/B] (Week 4, June 2013) - 2hr [B]PWMAX Red, White, Black and Blue[/B] (Week 4, July 2013) - 2hr [B]PWMAX Autumn Fallout[/B] (Week 4, August 2013) - 2hr [B]PWMAX Brawl To End All[/B] (Week 4, September 2013) - 2hr [B]PWMAX Helloween Havoc[/B] (Week 4, October 2013) - 2hr [B]PWMAX November To Remember[/B] (Week 4, November 2013) - 2hr [B]PWMAX Seasonal Beatings[/B] (Week 4, December 2013) - 2hr -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [U][B][SIZE="4"]Title History[/SIZE][/B][/U] [B][U]PWMAX World Heavyweight Title[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] [B]Akima Brave[/B] (September 2012 to ?????) [B]Hell Monkey (3)[/B] (April 2012 to September 2012) [B]Teddy Powell[/B] (December 2011 to April 2012) [B]Hell Monkey (2)[/B] (August 2011 to December 2011) [B]Tana The Mighty[/B] (May 2011 to August 2011) [B]Hell Monkey[/B] (October 2010 to May 2011) [B]Gary Funk[/B] (Game Generated Wrestler) (July 2010 to October 2010) [B]Soul Taker[/B] (March 2010 to July 2010) [B]Frankie Perez[/B] (January 2009 to March 2010) [B][U]PWMAX United States Title[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] [B]American Elemental[/B] (October 2012 to ?????) [B]Samoan Machine (2)[/B] (July 2012 to October 2012) [B]Steve Flash[/B] (December 2011 to July 2012) [B]Samoan Machine[/B] (January 2011 to December 2011) [B]Steven Parker[/B] (August 2010 to January 2011 [B]Morimaso Kato[/B] (January 2009 to August 2010) [B][U]PWMAX World Tag Team Title[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/RandyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG][COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/ZimmyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Amazing Bumfholes (2)[/B] (June 2012 to ?????) [B]Knuckles and Shady K[/B] (March 2012 to June 2012) [B]Akima Brave and Kid Toma[/B] (July 2011 to March 2012) [B]Randy Bumfhole and Zimmy Bumfhole[/B] (January 2011 to July 2011) [B]Flemmy Lemming and Raphael[/B] (January 2010 to January 2011) [B]Adam Matravers and Petey Barnes[/B] (January 2009 to January 2010) [B][U]PWMAX Lucha Libre Title[/U][/B] (Only defended in Lucha Libre matches) [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] [B]Champagne Lover (2)[/B] (November 2012 to ?????) [B]Frankie Perez[/B] (August 2012 to November 2012) [B]Champagne Lover[/B] (May 2012 to August 2012) [/FONT]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/PWMAX.jpg[/IMG] PWMAX management have decided to hold a eight man tournament to decide the number one contender for the PWMAX World Heavyweight champion Akima Brave. The first round matches of the tournament will take place on Break Out and Maximum Impact this week as PWMAX enters a new era in Sports Entertainment history. [B][U]PWMAX Break Out[/U][/B] Atasuke Hosokawa vs Rhino Umaga JD Morgan vs Alex Braun [B][U]PWMAX Maximum Impact[/U][/B] Hell Monkey vs Teddy Powell Wolf Hawkins vs Mick Muscles

PWMAX Break Out Atasuke Hosokawa vs [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] [B]JD Morgan[/B] vs Alex Braun PWMAX Maximum Impact [B]Hell Monkey[/B] vs Teddy Powell [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] vs Mick Muscles JD Morgan is one of my new top favorites after he and Art Reed took my pure fed to the top. Rhino Umaga is great and should be in a stable with the rest of his family. Hell Monkey has always been one of my favorites and Wolf Hawlins will always win out over a crap wrestler like Mick Muscles.

[b][u]PWMAX Break Out[/u][/b] [b]Atasuke Hosokawa[/b] vs Rhino Umaga [i]I like his name and I never push Rav as much as I should, so naturally I assume you'll do the same[/i] [b]JD Morgan[/b] vs Alex Braun [i]Braun must be like... 52 or something by now. Time for him to put over some younger (HAH!) talent.[/i] [u][b]PWMAX Maximum Impact[/b][/u] [b]Hell Monkey[/b] vs Teddy Powell [i]The might of Hell Monkey will live forever and as a 3 time former champion, he must truly be the man by now. Goooooo Monkey![/i] [b]Wolf Hawkins[/b] vs Mick Muscles [i]Wolf is the man I always push as the future of the business and Muscles is.... not. How can I not pull for Wolf to win this match?[/i] I like that the diary is starting in the future and not just in the typical 2005/6 that most diaries are at, its something I've been wanting to do myself for quite some time but I've never got far enough into a game to be able to do that. Hopefully you'll give us a bit of history so that we know a little more about the rest of the game world and how its changed over the years. One thing about your roster page. Rip Chord? Out injured until 2007? I thought you were in 2013! :p Derek B - didn't know injuries could time travel

Kid Toma left for TCW on a written contract and Samoan Machine went to PGHW on a written contract so it scuppered any chance of a family stable. I'll work on a bit of history and add it to my first post so you can see what's been going on in the Cornellverse world :). Good spot for the Rip Chord injury, you um... spotted the delibrate mistake ;).

Archived