Chavo vs. Rey, this isn't gonna be good

sphanlon

According to the wrestling web sites(which aren't always right, and things always change anyway) say Vicki Guerrero is going to get involved and turn on Rey. Yup, that's right. A poor Christian widow lady is going to be made heel by the WWE. They say this is going to get ugly, even worse than the thing with Domenic. I thought just making Chavo a heel in any way so soon after Eddie's death was an uncomfortably bad enough move, but this is going to be pretty horrible. I can't believe they're all going along with this. Vince, I expect putrid things from, but the family and Rey Rey?

After the Katie Vick thing, do you expect anything less from the "geniuses" on the writing staff? This is the reason why I don't watch WWE anymore save for one or two matches if it interests me enough. Hell the last PPV I "bought" ;) ;) of theirs was the WM(20 I think?) where Benoit won the triple threat.

you missed a cracking great american bash - did you detect the sarcasm there? I think Chavo works better as a heel tbh, i dont see why they have to constantly drag up Eddie in there storylines though? I think i could easily get into a Chavo Vs Rey feud without having Eddie's name all over it.

[QUOTE=sphanlon]A poor Christian widow lady is going to be made heel by the WWE.[/QUOTE] "Made"? She's not an active talent, she's not under contract, she doesn't "have" to do anything. Personally, if anything, I actually lose a bit of respect for her for being involved with this. I agree with Panix, though, they could have a great feud minus the Eddie stuff. Although I think Chavo's "setup" for the feud was fine, I just think they don't have to go on and on and on.

The only reason this is going to be bad... Is because Rey is invovled and ever since Eddie died everything invovling Rey has been about Eddie, you can argue 'till you're blue in the face, but...it's true. Atleast Chavo wasn't invovled, but now he is. Regardless of Vickie's invovlment, oh well...chances are she is going to be getting some extra money for appearing and I can't say that in her current state, she couldn't use it. So...Vickie being invovled isn't the thing dragging it down, it's Rey and just generally, the **** subject of the storyline.

Archived