MVP from Smackdown request

Not at this time, sorry. The WWE hasn't released any photos and WrestlingCaps seems to be messed up. When I watch the video on WWE.Com and try to take screen caps it doesn't work... So... :( Can you give it another week?

[QUOTE=Marcus]Christ, didn't I say I was going to cut them? [B]EDIT:[/B] Hey can you cap the part where he turns towards the camera and answers his phone? That would be better... Maybe [B]I[/B] can cut that.[/QUOTE] WTF is wrong with you! So what if i cut ONE of the FOUR pics that are there, i need an MVP pic for my own TEW game, and as i decided to cut one for myself, i thought i'd be kind enough to offer the ONE picture i've cut to the person that actually requested it. If you have a personal issue with that, then PM me, otherwise, shut the **** up

[QUOTE=hurricanendp]WTF is wrong with you! So what if i cut ONE of the FOUR pics that are there, i need an MVP pic for my own TEW game, and as i decided to cut one for myself, i thought i'd be kind enough to offer the ONE picture i've cut to the person that actually requested it. If you have a personal issue with that, then PM me, otherwise, shut the **** up[/QUOTE] Well that was unnecessary. So I was upset? I’d like to be credited for something every once in awhile. I told the guy I would help, and I was going to. Damn me for logging out 3 minutes before the guy posted the pics, damn me to hell. :( [QUOTE=rlobb17]Since when did you reserve the pics you cut? Loads of people cut them on here, and loads of people are good at it. Who really cares who cuts them, as long as they're good? Nice work, hurricanendp![/QUOTE] Mind your own business.

[QUOTE=rlobb17]Marcus, I stated a point, and gave credit. What the hell is wrong with that? It's called FEEDBACK![/QUOTE] Yeah, no problem with the feedback. It was the first 2 statements. That's between me and hurricanendp, and we've already settled it.

[QUOTE=Marcus]Christ, didn't I say I was going to cut them? [B]EDIT:[/B] Hey can you cap the part where he turns towards the camera and answers his phone? That would be better... Maybe [B]I[/B] can cut that.[/QUOTE] I'll get that up in about an hour or so, also I'll try to get the new tag team that Michelle McCool manages now too in a separate post.

[QUOTE=Marcus]Yeah, no problem with the feedback. It was the first 2 statements. That's between me and hurricanendp, and we've already settled it.[/QUOTE] dont wanna start an argument but when you have a pop at someone who is popular on the boards people are going to defend them! And as for saying its a private issue that argument kinda flys out the window when you post in PUBLIC forum! But you have resolved your issue now so it don't really matter. :D

[QUOTE=panix04]dont wanna start an argument but when you have a pop at someone who is popular on the boards people are going to defend them! And as for saying its a private issue that argument kinda flys out the window when you post in PUBLIC forum! But you have resolved your issue now so it don't really matter. :D[/QUOTE] Awesome.

Archived