Question About The Editor In 2007

Sorry if this is talking about new features or whatever. You dont have to answer just ignore or whatever hehe but it has been bothering me for a while. With the in game editor will be have more power editing things? I always wanted to add a new tv show while in the game or add a new promotion as my development camp without having to ask to be my dev camp. So will be have more control of the in gam editor? thank you

[QUOTE=vocalorigami]or add a new promotion as my development camp without having to ask to be my dev camp.[/QUOTE] Dunno if you know this or not but you can do this already. Kinda. Import the promotion and, after an owner takes it over, change that owner's personality to 'Very nice'. Assuming your promotion is bigger, 99% of the time, your parent company request will be accepted. Then, if you want, change the owner's personality back after the deal is done. My question also relates to the editor. Will it be expanded at all? I imported the new women's workers from Wrespi2 (BSC roster, Steph Blake, Suzanne Brazzle, Kaede Nakiyama, etc) using a conversion mod someone made. I know they're going to be included in TEW07 (along with INSPIRE) so will there be an opportunity to delete or overwrite imported data? I'm guessing no but the stupidest question is the one not asked. :p Ignore me if the editor upgrades are due for a later dev diary entry.

Archived