What if WWE's Brand Split was no more..........

What if WWE's Brand Split was no more..........  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What if WWE's Brand Split was no more..........

• End Split, McMahons in sole control
    • End Split, Authority Figure X in charge
    • End Split, Authority Split (Co-Figures)
    • Keep the split & Pi$$ off Ego!!

i think conceptually the brand split was a good idea. I just think they are using smackdown as a development brand atm, they need far more star power on it as its very hard to watch at the moment. I mean who wants to see a main event scene consisting of the least threatning champ in history IE Rey, Booker T and his spineroonie (does he use any other moves?), Batista (who is over 'cos Vince decided he would be) and Mark Henry (who is injured anyway. If they shuffled the pack a bit they could have 2 very good shows.

[QUOTE=panix04;135146]i think conceptually the brand split was a good idea. I just think they are using smackdown as a development brand atm, they need far more star power on it as its very hard to watch at the moment. I mean who wants to see a main event scene consisting of the least threatning champ in history IE Rey, Booker T and his spineroonie (does he use any other moves?), Batista (who is over 'cos Vince decided he would be) and Mark Henry (who is injured anyway. If they shuffled the pack a bit they could have 2 very good shows.[/QUOTE] Can I might add that when The draft happend Smackdown had most of the talent. I mean The Rock, Kurt angle, Chris Jericho, HHH, Edge and Hulk Hogan among others made the Brand most interesting than Raw who had what Stone Cold and the Undertaker as its top guys

RAW to me has always been the show to watch and Smackdown has always been 2nd best. I rarely have watched Smackdown since it even started and now I still schedule myself around RAW but not Smackdown. I really dont care if I miss it. I think it is something subconsciously actually but I just dont care for it. I watch ECW also but Smackdown doesnt get much attention from me. So end the split use Smackdown as a hype show for Raw and I will be happy.

thoughts on brand split and other wrestling stuff I seriously hope the brand split is ended, because smackdown is a joke, and until vince gets off of raw, raw will suffer. right now if I had to rank the four brands (raw, smackdown, ECW, TNA) I would place them like this: 1A. Raw 1B. TNA 3. ECW 4. Smackdown that order because their have been a few weeks when TNA had a better main event than raw (sting/christian vs. jarrett/steiner for TNA or HHH vs. a spirit squad member for raw), but when raw really wants to put on a good main event they still can. Plus with TNA only being one hour they suffer to develop stories which is why Raw gets 1 and TNA gets 2. ECW is at 3 because I still want to give them a chance and right now smackdown is making it way to easy to know what is coming (spoiler or not). the only plus for TNA right now is their time slot during the fall and winter, before you laugh here is why. Right now TNA really does not have any threat from "non wrestling" shows to pull me away. When Raw starts the diva search spot I flip right to "adult swim" or "family guy" (most of the time I do not flip back for the main event) and when january hits "24" will get my attention every week. In my opinion the best time for wrestling as far as viewing was during the "monday night wars" when nitro was 3 hours. I would watch the 1st. hour of nitro flip to raw when it came on, then I would watch the nitro replay.

Actually smackdown has far and away the best wrestling matches of all three brands. Raw is just one long promo and ecw is just trying to hard to recapture the good ol days rather than trying to put on decent shows for the here and now. From what i've seen about TNA it can put on good match ups but the majority of the roster make me switch off when they come on. Smackdown has a lot of talented wrestlers but they just lack the star power. If they were to put one of Raw's main eventers on the show then i think they would win over a lot more fans. I don't understand why Raw is so popular when they keep doing the same things week after week. Generally speaking DX vs Spirit Squad or Edge and Cena attacking each other for the last couple of months. Go on crucify me then but i personally believe smackdown is the best wrestling show on tv at the moment

Archived