Rise of a Phenom(inal) Deadman

My name is Mark Calaway and while growing up in Houston, Texas I always watched wrestling on TV and became familiar with World Class Championship Wrestling and the famous Von Erich wrestling family. I was attending Angelina College in Lufkin, Texas on a basketball scholarship. I decided to persue my wrestling interest but my basketball coach wanted me to make a more dedicated committment to the team. I felt that I had to make a choice between wrestling and basketball and decided to quit the basketball team. After a while I decided to leave college and persue a career in wrestling. I have signed up with Pacific Northwest Wrestling and with Southwest Championship Wrestling.

World overness plus Skills and Abilities -- February 1, 1984 [b]Overness[/b]: [b]USA[/b]: 10 [b]Canada[/b]: 0 [b]Mexico[/b]: 0 [b]Japan[/b]: 0 [b]UK[/b]: 0 [b]Skills and Abilities[/b] [b]Spirit[/b]: 10 [b]Power[/b]: 80 [b]Technique[/b]: 35 [b]Speed[/b]: 35 [b]Psychology[/b]: 56 [b]Stamina[/b]: 45 [b]Toughness[/b]: 88 [b]Charisma[/b]: 75 [b]Microphone[/b]: 18 [b]Safety[/b]: 43 [b]Looks[/b]: 92 [b]Respect[/b]: 20

Under the watchful eyes I will be following all of the title matches in the territories and also the careers of the following workers: Arn Anderson Bob Backlund Bret Hart Buddy Landell Dynamite Kid Hulk Hogan Jake Roberts Jushin "Thunder" Liger Ken Shamrock Kerry Von Erich Mick Foley Nikita Koloff Ric Flair Ricky Steamboat Road Warrior Animal Road Warrior Hawk Robbie Brookside Sabu Scott Hall Superstar Billy Graham The Great Kabuki The Great Muta The Spoiler These are wrestlers who either have a dynasty here, or in the WS1 dynasty forum, or are favorites of the readers of my other dynasties. There will be quarterly updates as far as the records and the territories that these people are/were in. The updates will be seen after the months of March, June, September and December. Are there any others that you all would like to see followed?

week 1, February 1984 [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Bruiser Brody to retain the NWA International Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - [color=red]Mark Youngblood defeated Sabu[/color] [b]MLW[/b] - Iron Mike Sharpe defeated The Mighty Igor to win the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Dr.Wagner Jr defeated Juan Rodriguez to win the UWA World Lightweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - The Portland Sports Arena [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color] vs The Tonga Kid[/b] The bell rings and the Tonga Kid puts me in a front facelock then irish whips me but I avoid a headbutt. I whip Tonga Kid into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle then choke him. I pick Tonga Kid up from behind and hit him in the lower back with my forearm then he reverses an irish whip but I avoid a kick in the gut. I punch Tonga Kid then irish whip him but he ducks under a clothesline. I counter a knife edge chop by punching Tonga Kid then give him a giant suplex. Tonga Kid gets away before I could tear his face then I avoid a throat thrust and whip him into a corner. Tonga Kid kicks me in the gut before I could choke him then he puts me in a front facelock. I stop Tonga Kid from climbing the turnbuckles and irish whip him then he ducks under a punch and irish whips me into a kick in the gut. Tonga Kid gives me an arm wringer smash then I avoid a kick in the gut and hit him with a roundhouse punch. I snake eyes Tonga Kid then pick him up over my head with two hands on his throat and throw him to the mat. I pick up Tonga Kid and press slam him then he stops me from picking him up by kicking me in the gut. Tonga Kid gives me a single leg trip then puts me in a rear chinlock an gives me a trapezius nerve pinch. Tonga Kid again puts me in a rear chinlock then I break out of a front facelock and irish whip him. Tonga Kid ducks under a clothesline and gives me a single leg trip then I slip out of a rear chinlock and hit him in the lower back with my forearm. I put Tonga Kid in a bearhug and ram his back into a corner's turnbuckles then he stops me from picking him up by kicking me in the gut and kicks me in the gut again. I slip out of an arm wringer and give Tonga Kid a backbreaker then ,after using the ropes for added momentum, leap and hit him with an elbow drop. I flap jack Tonga Kid then he slips out of my grip and gives me a single leg trip. Tonga Kid gives me a trapezius nerve pinch and puts me in a rear chinlock then falls towards me and gives me a headbutt in the forehead. I fight back and choke Tonga Kid in the middle of the ring then try to choke slam him but he kicks me in the gut. Tonga Kid tries to give me a roundhouse chop but I choke slam him then cover him but he kicks out at the last second. I try to pick Tonga Kid up but he kicks me in the gut then I reverse an irish whip and give him a big boot in the face. Tonga Kid fights back and gives me a roundhouse chop in the neck then runs at me and I kick him in the gut. I pick up Tonga Kid, invert him, then piledrive him and pin him. [b]Time: 14 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] Also on the card: Billy Two Eagles defeated Scotty the Body to win the PNW Television title Buddy Rose defeated Don Running Bear to retain the PNW Heavyweight title [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Tony Atlas[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - The North-South Connection defeated Tito Santana and Chief Jay Strongbow to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles [b]CMLL[/b] - El Satanico defeated Fishman to win the NWA World Lightweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kerry Von Erich defeated Terry Gordy[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Chavo Guerrero Sr defeated Dos Caras to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b] - Billy Joe Travis defeated Plowboy Frazier to win the Alabama Heavyweight title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Tito Santana to win the WWF Intercontinental title[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan defeated Jesse Ventura and George Steele[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Valiant and McGraw defeated Nikita Koloff and The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Don Kernodle defeated Angelo Mosca Jr to win the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Leon White, Stan Lane, Scott Hall and Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Tom Zenk, Buddy Lane, Jake Milliman and Kenny Jay[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Buck Zumhofe defeated Steve Regal to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]CMLL[/b] - El Satanico defeated Fishman to retain the NWA World Middleweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Brett Wayne Sawyer to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ronnie Garvin defeated Road Warrior Hawk[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ted Dibiase defeated Arn Anderson[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Black Cat defeated Jushin Liger[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - El Solitario defeated Yoshiaki Fujiwara to win the WWF Junior Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Gran Hamada and Seiji Sakaguchi defeated The British Bulldogs[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Tatsumi Fujinami defeated Riki Chosyu to retain the WWF International title [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated Ernie Ladd to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - Dory Funk Jr and Jos Leduc defeated Blackjack Mulligan and Barry Windham to win the Florida Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated B. Brian Blair[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - Killer Karl Kox defeated Ted Oates to win the Central States Heavyweight title [b]CSW[/b] - Hiroshi Hase defeated Fumihiro Nikura to win the British Commonwealth Heavyweight title [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Bret Hart defeated Mr. Hito[/color] [b]MLW[/b] - [color=red]Tom Jones defeated Sabu[/color] [b]ASWUK[/b] - Terry Jowett defeated Rick Wiseman to win the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Rick Wiseman defeated Terry Jowett to win the British Empire/Commonwealth Middleweight title

• 2 weeks later...
week 1, February 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]PNW - Lane County Fairgrounds [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] and Dizzy Ed Hogan vs. Matt Borne and The Assassin[/b] I'm in the ring to start the match against Matt Borne. Borne puts me in a side headlock and headbutts me then I avoid a kick in the gut and whip him into a corner. I hit Borne in the corner with my elbow then he reverses a corner whip and gives me a knife edge chop. Borne irish whips me and punches me then irish whips me again and headbutts me. Borne puts me in a side headlock and gives me a knee lift then I slip out of a snap mare and irish whip him. I punch Borne then irish whip him again and give him a throat thrust. I irish whip Borne and give him a shoulder block then tag Hogan. Borne breaks out of a hammerlock and irish whips Hogan then punches and dropkicks him. Borne irish whips Hogan, knocking the ref out, then Hogan slips out of a collar and elbow tie up and whips Borne into a corner. Borne slips out of the corner and hits Hogan in the gut with his forearm then hits him in the back of his head with a forearm. Hogan punches Borne and irish whips him then gives him a backdrop and the ref recovers. Hogan stomps on Borne then climbs the turnbuckles and gives him a flying knee. Borne avoids a kick in the back and tags The Assassin. Hogan slips out of an arm wringer and tags me in. I give Assassin a throat thrust and he punches me. I break out of a hammerlock and punch Assassin then he avoids a throat thrust and punches me. I slip out of an arm wringer and give Assassin a forearm in the lower back then he reverses an irish whip and I avoid a european uppercut. I go to bodyslam Assassin but he falls on top of me and I kick out at 2. I punch Assassin and give him two throat thrusts then give him a clubbing blow and irish whip him into a backdrop. I suplex Assassin and stomp on him then give him a backbreaker and tear his face. I whip Assassin into a corner and start choking him then throw him out of the ring and go out after him. I give Assassin a throat thrust then he breaks free and takes me down to the floor in a side headlock. I avoid a knee drop and send Assassin into a ring post shoulder first then drag him back into the ring and irish whip him. Assassin clotheslines me then tags Borne. Borne gives me a knee drop and drives a knee into my leg then gives me an elbow drop. Borne gives me a drop toe hold then I avoid a knee drop and stomp on him before choking him. I give Borne a clubbing blow and a kick in the back then he fights back and hits me with his forearm. Borne gives me a knee lift then I am able to slip away and give him an arm wringer smash. I hit Borne with a roundhouse punch then bounce off the ropes and delivered an elbow drop before tagging Hogan. Hogan press slams Borne then puts him in a bearhug and rams his back into the turnbuckles. Borne slips out of the corner and suplexes Hogan then hits him with his forearm. Hogan slips out of an arm wringer and irish whip Borne but he avoids a double axe handle and puts Hogan in a front facelock. Borne punches Hogan then irish whips him and punches him again. Hogan avoids a dropkick and hits Borne with a big roundhouse punch then Borne avoids an elbow drop and drives a knee into Hogan's leg. Borne puts Hogan in an arm bar then punches him and tags in Assassin. Assassin snap mares Hogan and punches him then gives him a european uppercut. Hogan slips out of a short arm knee to his stomach and tags me in. I give Assassin snake eyes then he punches me and puts me in a front facelock. Assassin puts me in a hammerlock and rakes me with the ropes then slams my face into the mat. I stop Assassin from climbing the turnbuckles and flap jack him. Assassin punches me in the face then gives me a roundhouse punch in the body then I slip out of a short arm knee to my stomach. I put Assassin in a hammerlock and give him a shoulder breaker then he breaks an iron claw and gives me a roundhouse punch in the body. Assassin punches me and tags in Borne then Borne gives me a side suplex and drives a knee into my leg. Borne puts me in an arm bar and straddles it then puts me in a side headlock. Borne climbs the turnbuckles and gives me a flying standing elbow then puts me in a single leg grapevine. Borne irish whips me then I duck under a forearm and tag in Hogan. Hogan whips Borne into a corner then Borne kicks him in the gut and gives him a single leg trip before applying an arm bar. Borne gives Hogan a knee drop then sits on his back and gives him a flurry of punches. Borne gives Hogan an inverted atomic drop then Hogan slips from an arm bar and irish whips him. Borne stops Hogan from giving him a backdrop then Hogan gives Borne an atomic drop and slams his face into the mat. Hogan whips Borne into a corner and clotheslines him there then Borne slips out of the corner and gives Hogan an inverted atomic drop. Hogan slips out of a side suplex and gives Borne a neckbreaker then goes to the second rope and gives Hogan a knee drop. Borne rakes Hogan's eyes and gives him a gutwrench backbreaker then applies a spinning toe hold but Hogan does not submit. Borne runs and gives Hogan a knee in the head then puts him in a stump puller but Hogan does not submit. Borne runs and gives Hogan a knee in the head then Hogan slips out of a stump puller and tags me in. I choke slam Borne and cover him but he kicks out at the last second then kicks me in the gut. I stop Borne from climbing the turnbuckles and press slam him then he fights back and gives me a flurry of punches before tagging Assassin. Assassin exagerates loading his boot then climbs the turnbuckles and gives me a flying standing knee. Assassin kicks me in the head with his loaded boot and my head starts to bleed. Assassin covers me but I am able to kick out at the last second then break out of a double underhook and give him a back bomb after putting him in a hammerlock. Assassin rakes my eyes and gives me a flying headbutt then he goes to exagerate a loading of his boot but I slap on the iron claw and Assassin's head starts to bleed. Assassin then submits. [b]Time: 30 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] Also on the card: [color=red]Buddy Rose defeated Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - [color=red]Steve Regal defeated Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Mr. Saito defeated Larry Hennig to win the AWA Television title [b]JPUK[/b] - [color=red]Brian Maxine, Clive Myers, The Amazing Kung Fu and Alan Kilby defeated Bobby Barnes, Cowboy Bret Hart, Cowboy Bruce Hart and Dave Bond[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Mongolian Stomper defeated Hiroshi Hase to win the British Commonwealth Heavyweight title [b]CSW[/b] - Killer Khan defeated Davey Boy Smith to retain the CSW North American Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Juan Rodriguez defeated Dr. Wagner Jr to win the UWA World Lightweight title [b]SECW[/b] - [color=red]Arn Anderson, Robert Fuller, Bob Armstrong and Ken Lucas defeated Rick McGraw, Jacques Rougeau, The Flame and Jerry Stubbs[/color] [b]SECW[/b] - Jimmy Golden defeated Wayne Ferris to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight title [b]ASW[/b] - Moondog Moretti defeated Igor Volkoff to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [b]PPW[/b] - The Samoan Swat Team defeated Rodney Anoa'i and Oly Olsen to retain the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team titles [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]SWCW - Southwest Championship at the Junction [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs. Joe Lightfoot w/Miss Linda[/b] Lightfoot ducks under a clubbing blow and slaps me in the chest then snap mares me and puts me in a side headlock. Lightfoot puts me in a front facelock and gives me a tomahawk chop then puts me in a knee bar. I slip out of a side headlock then irish whip Lightfoot and give him a throat thrust. Lightfoot slips out of an arm wringer then irish whips me and gives me a bell clap. Lightfoot gives me a knife edge chop and puts me in a knee bar then I slip out of a side headlock and hit him in the back with my forearm. I whip Lightfoot into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle then stomp on him before choking him. I irish whip Lightfoot then he stops me from giving him a backdrop and puts me in a side headlock. Lightfoot kicks me in the gut and puts me in a front facelock then puts me in a hammerlock and dropkicks me. Lightfoot puts me in a side headlock and gives me a tomahawk chop then puts me in a knee bar and a side headlock. Lightfoot falls towards me and gives me a chop in the forehead then puts me in an inside toe hold. Lightfoot irish whips me and gives me a double chop in the chest then I slip out of a side suplex and give him a clubbing blow. I give Lightfoot a backbreaker then throw him out of the ring and go out after him. Miss Linda distracts me and Lightfoot leaps and tomahawk chops me then sends me into a ring post and gives me a short arm clothesline. I avoid a seated tomahawk chop and give Lightfoot two throat thrusts then hit him with a roundhouse punch before Miss Linda distracts me again. Lightfoot gives me a side suplex then puts me in an inside toe hold and rolls me back into the ring. Lightfoot applies a spinning toe hold but I don't submit then he goes into his war dance and covers me but I am able to kick out at the last second. I break from a piledriver and throw Lightfoot out of the ring then go out after him. Lightfoot slips out of a bearhug and puts me in an abdominal stretch then in a spinning toe hold. Lightfoot rolls me back into the ring then he irish whips me and gives me a double chop in the chest. I break from a piledriver and choke Lightfoot then Miss Linda distracts me so that Lightfoot could whip me into a corner and give me a knife edge chop. Lightfoot goes into his war dance and covers me but I kick out at the last second. Lightfoot goes into his war dance again and cover me but again I am able to kick out at the last second. Lightfoot irish whips me and gives me a mongolian thrust off the ropes. Lightfoot covers me but I am able to kick out at the last second then he gives me a piledriver and my head starts to bleed. Lightfoot covers me but I kick out at the last second then I stop another war dance by punching him and throw him out of the ring. I go out and send Lightfoot into a ring post shoulder first then drag him into the ring and whip him into a corner. I choke Lightfoot then Miss Linda distracts me so that Lightfoot could whip me into a corner and ram my head into the top turnbuckle. Lightfoot gives me a double chest chop and goes into his war dance then covers me but I am able to kick out at the last second. I reverse an irish whip but Lightfoot stops me from giving him a backdrop and goes into his war dance. Lightfoot covers me and I kick out at the last second then I break out of a piledriver and irish whip him. Lightfoot ducks under a lariat clothesline then I break jumping standing head scissors and give him a short arm shoulder tackle before feeling dizzy. I slip out of a main event sleeper and slap the iron claw on Lightfoot's head and it starts to bleed. Lightfoot then submits. [b]Time: 19 minutes, Rating: B-[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - King Kong Brody to leave AWA [b]SWCW[/b] - Signed Fit Finlay, Duke Myers and Tony Charles. Released Manny Fernandez [b]PNW[/b] - Signed Cory Maclin and Bob Della Serra. Released Matt Borne [b]MACW[/b] - Signed Mr. Wrestling and Don Carson [b]AWA[/b] - Signed Luke Graham, Scrapy McGowen and Gordon Solie [b]WWF[/b] - Signed Baby Doll, James Beard, Barbara Clary, Bob Roberts and Ted Dibiase. Released David Sammartino and David Schultz [b]HCW[/b] - [color=red]Released Buddy Landell[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki and Assassin #2 defeated Mulkey Brothers[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Rufus R Jones defeated Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - [color=red]Cowboy Bret Hart defeated Mike Jordan[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]El Canek defeated Jushin Liger[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Tatsumi Fujinami defeated Riki Chosyu to retain the WWF International title [b]CSTATES[/b] - Art Crews defeated Marty Jammetty to retain the Central States Television title [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I am not scheduled to be on the show. On the air: Rip Oliver & The Assassin defeated Jules Strongbow and Buddy Rose to retain the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]Manny Fernandez and Bugsy McGraw defeated The Koloffs[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Tim Horner to retain the National Televison title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated Gino Hernandez to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Kamala and Butch Reed defeated Buddy Landell and Ernie Ladd[/color] [b]SWCW[/b] - Scott Casey defeated Killer Tim Brooks to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mark Rocco defeated Terry Jowett to win the European Middleweight title [b]ASW[/b] - Patterson and Rich defeated The B.C. Blondes to retain the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Jesse Ventura to retain the WWF Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze defeated Billy Jack Haynes to win the Florida Heavyweight title [b]CSTATES[/b] - Art Crews defeated Timothy Flowers to retain the Central States Television title [b]MLW[/b] - The Sheik defeated Iron Mike Sharpe to win the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - [color=red]Ron Ritchie defeated Sabu[/color]

week 2, February 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWF[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Mike Graham to retain the CWF Television title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Blackjack Mulligan[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol defeated Elijah Akeem to retain the AWA International title [b]MLW[/b] - The Sheik defeated Iron Mike Sharpe to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - [color=red]Mark Youngblood and Boris Zhukov defeated Sabu and Ron Ritchie[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Dr. Wagner Jr defeated Juan Rodriguez to retain the UWA World Lightweight title [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson defeated Samu to retain the Polynesian Pacific title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - The Portland Sports Arena [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs. The Tonga Kid[/b] The bell rings and I go right to work, kicking Tonga Kid in the gut and giving him a throat thrust. I irish whip Tonga Kid and clothesline him then give him a throat thrust and suplex him. I kick Tonga Kid in the gut then irish whip him into a big boot in the face and his head starts to bleed. I give Tonga Kid a clubbing blow then he finally fights back and climbs the turnbuckles before delivering a flying double axe handle. I counter a knife edge chop with a punch then throw Tonga Kid out of the ring. I go out after Tonga Kid and he breaks away and kicks me in the gut before feeling dizzy. I drag Tonga Kid back into the ring and give him a short arm shoulder tackle before whipping him into a corner. Tonga Kid breaks out of the corner then irish whips me and gives me a mongolian chop before feeling dizzy. I kick Tonga Kid in the gut then he counters a throat thrust with a knife edge chop. I slip out of a trapezius nerve pinch and irish whip Tonga Kid then run and clothesline him. I give Tonga Kid a throat thrust and nail him with a roundhouse punch then he ducks under another roundhouse punch and puts me in a front facelock. Tonga Kid gives me a single leg trip and feels dizzy then I give him a throat thrust. Tonga Kid gives me a knife edge chop and a mongolian chop then puts me back in front facelock. Tonga Kid gives me a single leg trip and feels dizzy then I give him a throat thrust. Tonga Kid kicks me in the gut and kicks me after putting me in a hammerlock then bites my forehead. I slip away then put Tonga Kid in a bearhug and ram his back into the turnbucles in a corner. Tonga Kid fights back and gives me a roundhouse chop in the neck then I reverse an irish whip and give him a high backdrop. Tonga Kid breaks from snake eyes and begins to feel dizzy then he slips from me and gives me a roundhouse chop in the neck. Tonga Kid falls towards me and headbutts me in the forehead then climbs the turnbuckles and gives me a flying legdrop. Tonga Kid gives me a legdrop in the groin then falls towards me and headbutts me in the forehead. Tonga Kid runs and I avoid a buttdrop then flap jack him. Tonga Kid fights back then puts me in a hammerlock and kicks me. Tonga Kid gives me a roundhouse chop in the neck then runs at me and gives me a dropkick. Tonga Kid climbs the turnbuckles then I avoid a flying splash and press slam him. I cover Tonga Kid but he kicks out at the last second then he counters an inverted piledriver try by kicking me in the gut. Tonga Kid irish whips me then runs towards me and dropkicks me. Tonga Kid falls towards me and I avoid a headbutt then give him snake eyes. Tonga Kid breaks from a choke slam try and whips me into a corner then rams my head into the top turnbuckle. Tonga Kid runs and gives me a buttdrop then covers me but Dean Malenko runs to the ring and pulls the referee out of the ring to break the count. Tonga Kid irish whips me then runs and dropkicks me. Tonga Kid whips me into a corner and give me a knife edge chop then I slip out of the corner and put him in a bear squeeze. Tonga Kid breaks a choke slam try then puts me in a hammerlock and kicks me. Tonga Kid whips me into a corner and begins to feel dizzy so I try to pick him up and he kicks me in the gut. Tonga Kid gives me a swinging neckbreaker and goes for the pin but I kick out at the last second. I slip out of a neckbreaker then slap on the iron claw and Tonga Kid submits. [b]Time: 21 minutes, Rating: C+[/b] Also on the card: Billy Two Eagles defeated Dean Malenko to retain the PNW Television title Buddy Rose defeated Ed Wiskowski to retain the PNW Heavyweight title [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Pedro Morales to retain the WWF Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CMLL[/b] - Blue Demon defeated El Satanico to win the NWA World Middleweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - Michael Hayes defeated Iceman Parsons to win the WCCW Television title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kerry Von Erich defeated Terry Gordy[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen defeated Haruka Eigen to retain the PWF Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b] - Billy Joe Travis defeated Plowboy Frazier to retain the Alabama Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b] - Jimmy Golden defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]The Wild Samoans defeated Tito Santana and Bob Backlund[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan and Rocky Johnson defeated Piper and Schultz[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Don Kernodle defeated Angelo Mosca Jr to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Bugsy McGraw defeated Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Leon White defeated Scott Hall[/color] [b]CMLL[/b] - Blue Demon defeated Dr. Wagner to retain the NWA World Middleweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ronnie Garvin, Jake Roberts and Bob Armstrong defeated Buzz Sawyer and The Road Warriors[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Italian Stallion, Rick McGraw, King Kong Bundy and Arn Anderson defeated Les Thornton, Charlie Fulton, Mike Starbuck and Johnny Rich[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated The Masked Superstar to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Kantaro Hoshino and Black Cat defeated Jushin Liger and Hiroshi Hase[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Antonio Inoki defeated Tatsumi Fujinami to win the WWF International title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Blade Runner Flash[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated The Purple Haze to retain the CWF Television title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Blackjack Mulligan[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - Art Crews defeated Marty Jannetty to retain the Central States Television title [b]MLW[/b] - [color=red]Brian Adias and Tom Jones defeated Ron Ritchie and Sabu[/color] [b]ASWUK[/b] - Terry Jowett defeated Larry O'Day to retain the British Empire/Commonwealth Middleweight title

week 2, February 1984 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]SWCW - SWCW on Tour! [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Joe Lightfoot [color=purple]Steel Cage Match[/color][/b] The ref has locked the door and our match begins with Lightfoot putting me in a front facelock then gives me a knife edge chop. Lightfoot puts me in a side headlock and a front facelock then I slip out of a wrist lock and whip him into a corner. I ram Lightfoot's head into the top turnbuckle and irish whip him then he avoids a throat thrust and sends me into a cage wall. I slip out of a knee bar and irish whip Lightfoot then give him a backdrop. I give Lightfoot two throat thrusts and bodyslam him then he breaks from a choke hold and puts me in a side headlock. I reverse and send Lightfoot into a cage wall then give him a throat thrust before picking him up and dropping him on the top rope. I bounce off the ropes and give Lightfoot an elbow drop then he breaks from an arm wringer and gives me a bell clap. Lightfoot puts me in a side headlock then I break out of a knee bar and give him a short arm shoulder tackle. I irish whip Lightfoot and hit him with a roundhouse punch then give him two throat thrusts. Lightfoot breaks snake eyes and gives me a knife edge chop then puts me in a side headlock. Lightfoot tries to send me into a cage wall but he goes into it instead then he slips away before I could tear his face. Lightfoot puts me in a front facelock and a hammerlock then puts me in an arm wringer and gives my arm a tomahawk chop. Lightfoot puts me in a front facelock and a top wrist lock then climbs the turnbuckles and gives me a flying knife edge chop. Lightfoot puts me in an inside toe hold then I avoid a leaping tomahawk chop and send him into a cage wall. Lightfoot reverses an irish whip and I avoid a double chest chop then he ducks under a lariat clothesline and slaps me in the chest. Lightfoot gives me a leaping tomahawk chop then I break out of a short arm clothesline and press slam him. I climb the turnbuckles but Lightfoot catches me at the top and throws me to the mat then puts me in an inside toe hold. I break from a short arm clothesline and give Lightfoot snake eyes then he slaps me in the chest and sends me into a cage wall. I break out of an inside toe hold then Lightfoot reverses an irish whip and gives me a leaping tomahawk chop. Lightfoot falls towards me and gives me a chop on the forehead then sits on me and gives me a flurry of punches. Lightfoot climbs the ropes and gives me a flying standing knee then puts me in a spinning toe hold and an inside toe hold. Lightfoot gives me a tomahawk chop and puts me in a spinning toe hold then puts me in an inside toe hold and another spinning toe hold. Lightfoot sits on me and gives me a flurry of punches then I slip out of a spinning toe hold but he counters a backbreaker by slapping me in the chest. Lightfoot tries to go into his war dance but I choke slam him instead and start heading up a cage wall. Lightfoot catches me at the top of the cage then tries to give me a tomahawk chop but I choke slam him again and start going back up a cage wall. Lightfoot catches me at the top of the cage then I slip out of a side suplex and ram his back into the turnbuckles after putting him in a bearhug. Lightfoot kicks me in the gut and goes into his war dance then he heads up a cage wall but I catch him at the top. Lightfoot breaks a short arm clothesline then climbs the ropes and gives me a flying knife edge chop. Lightfoot puts me in an inside toe hold and a spinning toe hold then sits on me and gives me a flurry of punches. I avoid a tomahawk chop and give Lightfoot an inverted piledriver then climb up and over a cage wall to leave the cage. [b]Time: 19 minutes, Rating: B-[/b] Also on the card: Scott Casey defeated Ken Timbs to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - [color=red]Scott Hall defeated Buck Zumhofe[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Dr Wagner Jr defeated Felino to retain the UWA World Lightweight title [b]SECW[/b] - Plowboy Frazier defeated Billy Joe Travis to win the Alabama Heavyweight title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]SWCW - Southwest Championship at the Junction TV show [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs Chick Donovan [color=purple]Hardcore Rules[/color][/b] I start off the match by giving Donovan two throat thrusts then whip him into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle. I bodyslam Donovan then he avoids being stomped and hits me with his forearm. Donovan punches me and rakes my eyes then puts me in a front facelock before irish whipping me. Donovan punches me then I reverse an irish whip and give him a backdrop. Donovan fights back and punches me then irish whips me and punches me again. Donovan irish whips me again then I avoid an elbow to the back of my head and punch Donovan three times. Donovan avoids a throat thrust then irish whips me and rakes my eyes. Donovan hits me with his forearm and punches me then puts me in an arm wringer. Donovan irish whips me and hits me in the back of the head with his elbow then puts me in a front facelock and an arm wringer. Donovan punches me then I slip out of an arm wringer and irish whip him into a kick in the gut. Donovan breaks from a short arm clothesline then climbs the turnbuckles and gives me a flying double axe handle. Donovan punches me then hits me with his forearm and punches me again. Donovan irish whips me then I avoid a forearm and throw him out of the ring. I go out after Donovan and he counters a punch with a punch then slams my face into the announcers' table. I break from an arm whip and slam Donovan's face into the announcers' table then he fights back and slams my face into a guard rail. Donovan gets on top of me and gives me a flurry of punches then I avoid being stomped and send him into a ring post shoulder first. I drag Donovan back into the ring and irish whip him, knocking the ref out, then run at him and hit him in the head with my elbow. I give Donvan a short arm shoulder tackle then whip him into a corner and choke him. I irish whip Donovan and sent a big boot into his face. Donovan counters a punch with a punch then repeatedly whips my arm. Donovan slams my face into the mat then repeatedly whips my arm and slams my face into the mat again. Donovan tries to incite the crowd but I get to him first and give him a couple of throat thrusts then the ref recovers. I irish whip Donovan and nail him with a lariat clothesline then he avoids a kick in the gut and irish whips me. Donovan sends a thumb into my throat then uses the ropes for leverage in giving me a knee drop. I duck under a vicious punch and give Donovan a throat thrust. Donovan ducks under a madman clothesline and irish whips me but I duck under a knockout punch. I go to pick Donovan up but he punches me then gives me a leaping piledriver and pins me. [b]Time: 18 minutes, Rating: C+ Today's Wrestling News SWCW[/b] - Signed Earthquake, Gama Singh, Haku and Bob Della Serra. Released Dusty Wolfe. [b]PNW[/b] - Signed Italian Stallion and Jeff Gaylord. Released Bobby Jaggers. [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Signed The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Signed Luke Graham, Gordon Solie and Frenchy Martin [b]AWA[/b] - Signed Baby Doll, Buddy Rogers, James Beard and Barbara Clary [b]WWF[/b] - Signed Reggie Parks, Cory Maclin and Bill McCaullah. Released Jimmy Snuka. [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Brad Rheingans and Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Larry Hennig and Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Wahoo McDaniel defeated Nick Bockwinkle to win the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Sawyers defeated Ted Dibiase and Road Warrior Animal[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Antonio Inoki defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF International title[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - Art Crews defeated Marty Jannetty to retain the Central States Television title [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]PNW - Big Time Wrestling TV Show[/b] I am not booked to be on the air. On the air: Don Running Bear defeated Billy Two Eagles to win the PNW Television title Buddy Rose defeated Ed Wiskowski to retain the PNW Heavyweight title [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]Bill Mulkey, Manny Fernandez, Nikita Koloff and Assassin #1 defeated Tommy Lane, George South, Don Kernodle and Rufus R Jones[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Bugsy McGraw[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Tim Horner[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Road Warrior Animal defeated Bob Armstrong[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Steve Williams defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - King Tonga defeated Inferno #2 to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - Duke Myers defeated Chick Donovan to win the Southwest Television title [b]SWCW[/b] - Scott Casey defeated Luke Williams to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Rick Wiseman defeated Terry Jowett to win the British Empire/Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mark Rocco defeated Larry O'Day to retain the European Middleweight title [b]SECW[/b] - [color=red]Jimmy Golden and Norvell Austin defeated Robert Fuller and Arn Anderson[/color] [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Big John Studd to retain the WWF Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze defeated Billy Jack Haynes to retain the Florida Heavyweight title [b]CSTATES[/b] - Rip Rogers defeated Art Crews to win the Central States Television title [b]MLW[/b] - [color=red]Armand Rougeau, Boris Zhukov and Bobo Brazil defeated Sabu, Troy Graham and Ron Ritchie[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE=weirdo_man;146983]Awww, well I'm not interested, but when i saw that you posted I checked it because I was like "WRESTLING SPIRIT 1 IS ALIVE!" Then you crushed my dreams. But it's okay. Just wait for TEW 2007 :p[/QUOTE] Don't fret. It shouldn't be much longer. I'm only about 1/2 a year away.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;146983]Awww, well I'm not interested, but when i saw that you posted I checked it because I was like "WRESTLING SPIRIT 1 IS ALIVE!" Then you crushed my dreams. But it's okay. Just wait for TEW 2007 :p[/QUOTE] Don't fret. It shouldn't be much longer. I'm only about 1/2 a year away.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
week 3, February 1984 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [B]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen defeated Tor Kamata to retain the PWF Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler defeated Kareem Muhammad to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson defeated Rocky Johnson to retain the Polynesian Pacific title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]PNW - The Portland Sports Arena [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color] vs The Tonga Kid[/b] I punch Tonga Kid twice then give him a throat thrust. I punch him three more times then I kick him in the gut. I give Tonga Kid an arm wringer smash then he avoids being kicked in the gut and gives me two knife edge chops. Tonga Kid puts me in a rear chinlock and a trapezius nerve pinch then does them again. After Tonga Kid puts me in a third rear chinlock, I fight back and kick him in the gut. I run and clothesline him then he fights back and gives me a single leg trip. I avoid a knife edge chop and try to pick Tonga Kid up but he kicks me in the gut instead then puts me in a front facelock. Tonga Kid headbutts me and puts me in a front facelock then irish whips me and headbutts me again. He climbs the turnbuckles and gives me a flying double axe handle then kicks me in the gut and gives me a single leg trip. Tonga Kid puts me in a trapezius nerve pinch then I slip out and throw him out of the ring. I go out after Tonga Kid and give him a roundhouse punch then send him into the ringpost and ram his shoulder. I put Tonga Kid in a bearhug and ram his back into the ring apron then roll him back into the ring. I give Tonga Kid a roundhouse punch and irish whip him but he avoids a boot in the face. I kick him in the gut and then press slam him. Tonga Kid ducks under a roundhouse punch then gives me a roundhouse chop in the neck before putting me in a hammerlock and kicking me. Tonga Kid runs and tries to dropkick me but I kick him in the gut then I try to give him a roundhouse punch and he gives me a throat thrust instead. I slip out and irish whip Tonga Kid, knocking the ref out, then he ducks under a lariat clothesline and kicks me after putting me in a hammerlock. Tonga Kid runs and dropkicks me then puts me in a hammerlock and kicks me. I stop him from climbing the turnbuckles then irish whip him. Tonga Kid avoids being backdropped then runs at me and dropkicks me. I roll away before he could fall and headbutt me then run and leap in the air before delivering an elbow drop. Tonga Kid breaks free before I could choke slam him then runs to give me a dropkick and I kick him in the gut instead. Tonga Kid breaks out of a choke hold and gives me a roundhouse chop in the neck then I avoid a basement dropkick. I pick up Tonga Kid and invert him then turn towards the center of the ring and piledrive him. The ref recoveres Tonga Kid breaks free from a choke slam try then I avoid a roundhouse chop and irish whip him, knocking the ref out again. Tonga Kid prevents me from giving him a boot in the face then gives me a swinging neckbreaker. He charges at me and gives me a basement dropkick then I fight back and throw him out of the ring. I leave the ring then pick up a chair and hit Tonga Kid in the back with it. Tonga Kid catches me by surprise then runs and dropkicks me. He races at me then leaps to give me a madman elbow drop but he finds no one home. The ref recovers as I roll Tonga Kid back into the ring. Tonga Kid slips out of a side suplex try then climbs the turnbuckles and gives me a flying double axe handle. I stop Tonga Kid from climbing the turnbuckles then pick him up with both hands on his throat then throw him to the mat after lifting him up . I pick up and invert Tonga Kid then turn to the center of the ring and piledrive him again. Tonga Kid's head starts to bleed as I cover and pin him. [b]Time: 19:00, Rating: B-[/b] Also on the card: Don Running Bear defeated Dean Malenko to retain the PNW Television title. [color=red]Dynamite Kid and Ed Wiskowski defeated Buddy Rose and Dr Tom Prichard[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Bob Backlund defeated Sika to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]CMLL[/b] - Blue Demon defeated Dr Wagner to retain the NWA World Middleweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - The Destroyers defeated Mike Von Erich and Iceman Parsons to win the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]SECW[/b] - [color=red]Jerry Stubbs and Arn Anderson defeated Bob & Brad Armstrong to retain the Southeastern Tag Team titles[/color] [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jimmy Valiant defeated Nikita Koloff[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Don Kernodle defeated Rufus R Jones to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Angelo Mosca Jr[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Ricky Steamboat to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts and Scott Irwin defeated King Kong Bundy and Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ronnie Garvin and Buzz Sawyer defeated Les Thornton and The Spoiler[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated Kamala to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Kazuo Yamazaki and Kantaro Hoshino defeated Mitsuharu Misawa and Jushin Liger[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum T A & Mr Wrestling II defeated Nikolai Volkoff and Butch Read to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated The Purple Haze to retain the CWF Television title [b]CSTATES[/b] - Rip Rogers defeated Tommy Rogers to retain the Central States Television title [b]CSTATES[/b] - Killer Karl Kox defeated Harley Race to retain the Central States Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - [color=red]Yoshiaki Yatsu defeated Sabu to win the Canadian Television title[/color] [b]ASWUK[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated Rick Wiseman to win the British Empire/Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Marty James defeated Mal Sanders to retain the British Light Heavyweight title

Archived