Ideas for update

1) Add a "lock all" button to depth chart. This would give you the opportunity to lock all positions in depth chart, then uncheck just the position or two you want advice on. 2) End of game time out logic needs to be improved. 3) Game preview screen...I would love to see where teams rank nationally in rushing offense/defense and passing offense/defense. This is something I always look at manually and it makes sense to be a basic thing you would want to see before playing a game.

Hall of fame The hall of fame display changes an edited players name back to the original name when storing them in this section after graduation. I.E. I recruited a QB, changed his name to one I wanted...he became the best QB in WI history, he graduated...and now when I look back in the hall of fame his name is not what I changed it to rather it is the original name of the kid who was recruited. All other sections display the edited name just not the hall of fame

[QUOTE=Chappy;137987]Also, with the MAC adding Temple this year, it would be nice if 13-team conference schedules would be supported in the update.[/QUOTE] Temple hasn't joined the MAC officially yet. They are however eligible for MAC bowl bids this year. Next Year Temple officially joins the MAC East.

[QUOTE=Cooleyvol;137992]Temple joined the MAC? Why?[/QUOTE] So that Temple had a conference home and didn't have to try to continually schedule as an independent. Their independent schedules were brutally tough, this gives them a better chance to have a winning season and potentially qualify for the postseason, which in turn gives them a chance to rebuild themselves back to respectability (improving their recruiting and possibly their attendence, which have been deplorable of late). For the MAC's part they are doing this with the hope that someday Temple may bring all sports (specifically basketball) to the MAC.

[QUOTE=Scott Vibert;138004]Temple hasn't joined the MAC officially yet. They are however eligible for MAC bowl bids this year. Next Year Temple officially joins the MAC East.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the clarification. I was looking at the MAC official website and saw they were listed as one of the teams. I guess it's just an "association" rather than a membership this year then.

• 2 weeks later...
Arlie, This relates to the transfer period. I noticed that the durability rating for the players is not available, you have to go to the team roster and than go to the attributes. That is going to three screens to get something that could be on the transfer screen. It would be great to get the all the players Durability rating on the front screen when looking at players transferring

These items needs to be addressed!!! Arlie; One of my pet peave's of this game is the coach's and media poll. How can a team 0-5 still be ranked on the top 25. This is totally rediculous. In real life, you lose 1 game and your off the top 25. I know this is probably something to do with weighted prestige, but come on.....please fix this. Since I'm talking about prestige, can you explain the difference in a low setting, versus the high setting. Since I don't know....my feeling is with a high setting, you'll get more fluctuation, thus higher prestige teams would gain or lose more prestige points faster based on preformance. Same with lower prestige teams. I guess my question should be..."What setting would be best for a league, so all teams high prestige or small prestige, would be able to compete, and gain (low prestige school) and turn a schools program around." Another issue is the academic portion. In real life, this is a huge deal. And I read in our league where people are really not liking this. One thing, the game only allows you to give study hall hours to players under 2.0 GPA, not the ones on the fence. Another issue with academics there is no trade off. In TCY's one could build up its school academics, thus could recruit a player with a liking to the schools academic standings. And recruiting, I had 24 scholarships going into the recruiting phase, and when it was over, I only recruited 6 players. All the high prestige teams went out and raided all the good and great players, while an average team like mine could only get 6 players. Then the walk-on's show up, and all of them are poor players. Even if I went out heavily for average recruits, most of these players don't ever reach their potentials (even when the coaches I have should develop them). The high prestige teams stay the elites, while the average teams become bottom feeders. It would be nice to have a good opportunity to turn a school's program around.

Ok after playing out about 30 seasons in total of anumber of dynasty two things I noticed as the game universe gets older. I am seeing a lot of upsets of top 25 ranked teams to teams not even in the top 25. I am seeing a #9 ranked team losing to North Texas, a # 12 losing to U Alabam Birmingham who wasn't ranked. So, the ranked teams are getting updet toomuch I think. The other thing i was worrying would happen and it has Air force players declaring for the draft early. This never happens since all Military academy students have military service committments that can be hard to get out of. I just so my 4.5 rated QB and 4.0 rated DT declare early eligibilty for the draft. I suggest that all miitary academy plaeyrs be excluded from being allowed to leave school early except maybe if they were a Heisman nominee last season.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't remember seeing this suggestion, but that doesn't mean it hasn't already been made.:) I like to recruit all 5* and 4* recruits that are 8,9, or 10 interest. I would like to have a way to select "add all to watch list". It would save me time (unless there is already a "button" I am not seeing).

I don't remember seeing this suggestion, but that doesn't mean it hasn't already been made.:) I like to recruit all 5* and 4* recruits that are 8,9, or 10 interest. I would like to have a way to select "add all to watch list". It would save me time (unless there is already a "button" I am not seeing).

Archived