Can anyone else see that heel turn coming a mile away?

sphanlon

one of the guys at pwinsider.com pointed this out as well in an article, personally I would hate to see cage go heel, but if they do it they should have cage remain face at hard justice helping sting win, then have cage turn on him a couple of weeks from now and beat him for the belt. it gets the title off jarrett, gives sting his one title run and puts the belt back on cage (Unless he has resigned, sting's contract should be up soon)

[QUOTE=Colby;136141]Cage is a natural heel, he was far more entertaining while pushed in WWE as a heel, compared to face in TNA.[/QUOTE] Just about every notable wrestler in history, they always have a distinctive run as either a face or a heel. Just think of any wrestler there is today, AJ Styles did a face and a heel run and was (in my opinion) better as a face. Jeff Jarrett has been better known for as being a heel but he has been a face before for those NWA vs S.E.X fans back in TNA's Asylum days. Christian has been good as both. But even when I think back when Christian was a bonafide heel in WWE, he was always getting stepped over by the promos of The Rock, Steve Austin and Chris Jericho. But that doesn't really matter anymore since none of them wrestle anymore. I wouldn't really care if Cage went heel or not, just as long as it's not with Jarrett. Cage could have a good fued with both and but Jarrett anyday would be more of a heel than Cage. If Jarrett were to lose some stipulation match and be "Injured" or "Put out of action" there would be a way for Jarrett to turn face in a return. Say to save a babyface wrestler such as Sting or someone else who would take the spotlight.

my problem with having christian turning heel is that would cause the main event title situtation to be over run with heels. (steiner by siding with jarrett, jarrett, samoa joe who will get a shot soon i think, then christian) vs. one face (sting). Rhino may get a shot at B.F.G. because of the detroit thing, but I don't think he will. yes christian (heel) vs. sting (face) would be fun to watch, but TNA needs more faces in the main event title scene. I don't like the idea of jarrett and cage both being on the same side (heel).

I don't really consider Joe a heel. He's more of a tweener who doesn't care whose *** he kicks. My guess is that the two big matches at BFG will be Jarret/Joe for the belt and Sting/Christian. Hopefully, Christian isn't alligned with Jarrett and had a different reason for attacking Sting.

Archived