my toughts on this game

the game looks nice but its stupid that you have to fiddle with taskbar this game is neither donkey or monkey it seems that it tries to be real but instead ends up inbetween real and fake no good to play cards to gain friendship should be different but better then first game too easy to make money too often you fight only the same wrestler over and over boring

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;136683]"this game is neither donkey or monkey" - if only I'd used that as the promotion tag line, it's waaay better than "the thinking person's fighting game".[/QUOTE] It's a fantastic blurb Adam. You should include it on a new hype flyer to send out to people who order the CDROM. :)

• 4 weeks later...
python is not funny in my eyes. just don't like the whole british humo(u)r thing, except for mr. bean and the young ones. i don't know why, i've tried, i just don't think it's funny. but then again, i love fart jokes, so..... sorry, no offense to my british homies out there. i am worried you guys are going to bust out on me the whole "blue collar comedy" since i'm from the south, but that stuff is even worse than the python.

python is not funny in my eyes. just don't like the whole british humo(u)r thing, except for mr. bean and the young ones. i don't know why, i've tried, i just don't think it's funny. but then again, i love fart jokes, so..... sorry, no offense to my british homies out there. i am worried you guys are going to bust out on me the whole "blue collar comedy" since i'm from the south, but that stuff is even worse than the python.

Archived