Who Owns "Captain Charisma"

Travis

If any of you have been following this lately, you've heard that the WWE is trying to say that "Captain Charisma" is their "Intellectual Property" of sorts. Although William Reso(Christian Cage) has even said before that he trademarked that name while he was in WWE(Similar to Raven in ECW/WWE). So who do you think will end up with the name? And do you think any of this could end up being aired out on TV if it possibly gets to that level?

[QUOTE=Travis;138232]If any of you have been following this lately, you've heard that the WWE is trying to say that "Captain Charisma" is their "Intellectual Property" of sorts. Although William Reso(Christian Cage) has even said before that he trademarked that name while he was in WWE(Similar to Raven in ECW/WWE). So who do you think will end up with the name? And do you think any of this could end up being aired out on TV if it possibly gets to that level?[/QUOTE] I read about this and came to the conclusion that WWE are just throwing their weight around again. I can't see them getting the name to be honest, seems that recently they've been losing their battles in the court room (the Brock Lesnar situation for example). I would imagine that WWE wont mention it on TV and neither will TNA, unless Christian wins of course and then there'll be no stopping him on the mic! :D

Archived