TNA The Future Of Professional Wrestling

Alright thanks guys. Ive made up my mind and I WILL start a new diary that will go up untill I leave. At that point I will continue on with the game, while making notes of all the big things that happen. My wife is going to but TEW 07 for me and when the new TCP1 mod for 07 comes out she is going to send me both. At that time I will mod the game MYSELF to have everything in the game world in 07 to where it is in the game world in 05. Then once I come home I will start up the diary again. However once I come back updates will be few and far between because working on a boat is a lot of work. Now comes the planning phase. I will post the link to my new one on here once I start it up. Thanks for the support guys!

[QUOTE=The Stallion;141329]Alright thanks guys. Ive made up my mind and I WILL start a new diary that will go up untill I leave. At that point I will continue on with the game, while making notes of all the big things that happen. My wife is going to but TEW 07 for me and when the new TCP1 mod for 07 comes out she is going to send me both. At that time I will mod the game MYSELF to have everything in the game world in 07 to where it is in the game world in 05. Then once I come home I will start up the diary again. However once I come back updates will be few and far between because working on a boat is a lot of work. Now comes the planning phase. I will post the link to my new one on here once I start it up. Thanks for the support guys![/QUOTE] sorry guys, but i've gotta jump on the badwagon... "Stallion! Stallion! Stallion! Stallion! Stallion! Stallion!" Can't wait for the new diary! :D

I have to ask. I know some of you guys read my last diary, but did some of the newer guys here read it. If not here is the link [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15410[/url] I think its a good read and for anyone that does not know my work its a chance to see what all the fuss is about. Thanks again for everyones support and to give a little taste of what to expect out of my next diary it is going o be called... TNA Unknown Future!

Archived