The Future

Just wondered if anybody is interested in an idea I have had (I cannot take full credit for it as i am sure somebody has thought about it before). Basically I have started playing through a game of TEW 2005 using TCP'S mod and making a few updates with my limited wrestling knowledge i.e. Jeff Hardy at RAW etc. Anyway back to the point, I started a new game with just America selected and not associated with anyone and was going to play through it for five years and then release the results as a mod (If somebody can help me!!). So I am a year through it and here are a few highlights: RAW: Heavyweight: Ken Doane Intercontinental: John Cena Women's: Beth Phoenix(3) World Tag Team: Cade & Murdoch SMACKDOWN World Heavyweight: The Undertaker Cruiserweight: Andy Douglas Tag Team: Simon Dean & Matt Hardy U.S.: AJ Styles ECW ECW World: Bill Goldberg ECW Tag Team: Lex Luger & Justin Credible TNA NWA World Heavyweight: Scott Steiner NWA World Tag Team: Ricky Reyes & Nick Nemeth TNA X Division: James Storm(3) New Promotion: Puerto Rican Luchafest and lastly the big news Vince McMahon has just passed away!!!. So once again anybody interested just let me know.

Vince diead OMG! Cade and Murdoch as tag champs, nice to see vinny mac's passing has improved the WWE's booking :rolleyes: and Goldberg as ECW champ, thats funny as hell, the worst thing is that probably isn't beyond the scope of realism! Personally i'd love for someone to do this. I dont have time to help out, but sign me for trying it out if you get something to release.

Latest Update: December 2007 RAW Heavyweight: Triple H Intercontinental: Edge Women's: Victoria Tag Team: Charlie Haas & Rob Van Dam SMACKDOWN World Heavyweight: Booker T Cruiserweight: Andy Douglas Tag Team: Ken Kennedy & The Great Khali U.S.: AJ Styles ECW ECW World: Arthur Parker???!!! (New Wrestler beat Bill Goldberg!!!) ECW Tag Team: Lex Luger & Justin Credible TNA NWA World Heavyweight: Scott Steiner World Tag Team: Frankie Kazarian & Matt Bentley TNA X Division: Matt Bentley Also SHIMMER and Wrestling Society X have both gone bankrupt.

[QUOTE=bestbitter;140101]Because it is using the brand split there is three seperate owners so RAW is Shane McMahon ahd Head Booker is Vince Russo SMACKDOWN is Linda McMahon with Head Booker Kevin Sullivan and ECW is Ted Turner with Head Booker Paul Heyman.[/QUOTE] Why does Ted Turner own ECW??? What happened to Stephanie???

[QUOTE=DeleTe;140136]What Tag Teams does WWE, TNA & RoH got? Has anyone big jumped ship?[/QUOTE] ROH Tag Teams Jerelle Clark & Delirious (Break and Enter) Briscoe Brothers Lotus & Crazy J Matt Sydal & BJ Whitmer (Team Pride) Claudio Castagnoli & Jimmy Jacobs (Terror Rising) TNA Frankie Kazarian & Matt Bentley TJ Wilson & Jimmy Jacobs (The Exploders) Kevin Nash & Colt Cabana!! (The Stunners) Shark Boy & BJ Whitmer (The Wild Riders) ECW Rick Steiner & Chris Harris (Team Dynasty) Danny Basham & Ken Shamrock!! (Team Greatness) Doug Basham & Test (Team Terror) Lex Luger & Justin Credible (Team XXX) Chuck Liddell & Matt Hughes (The Futurists) Little Guido & Shannon Moore (The Trailblazers) I will post up the RAW and SMACKDOWN tag teams shortly.

RAW Tag Teams Umaga & Kip James (Hostile Intent) Rob Conway & Eugene (Lords of the Ring) Spirit Squad Charlie Haas & Rob Van Dam (Team Gold) Jack Evans & Lance Storm (Total Eclipse) Cade & Murdoch SMACKDOWN Ken Kennedy & The Great Khali (A Pair Of Aces) Jake Roberts & Austin Aries (No Fear Soldiers) Super Crazy & Brother Runt (Team Sonic) Roderick Strong & Yoshihiro Tajiri (Team Symphony) Orlando Jordan & Tommy Dreamer (The Macho Men) Alex Shelley & Low-Ki (The New Midnights)

i have to say, thanks to you, i have been doing some AutoClicking over the past few days, and i'm quite suprised with alot of the results of it, soooo many new workers, yet very few of them actually picked up, lots of shocking releases, along with shocking signings, and the tag teams, having had teams that wouldn't gain much in terms of experience, it's a suprise to see Crossedlines consisting of Jeff Jarrett and Jon Heidenreich to have A* experience, whilst being the current NWA Tag champs for their second time :D

[QUOTE=jerlito;140194]hey like this but shimmer and wrestling society x are gone dead ouch man that sucks.[/QUOTE] Those promotions always seem to go (SHIMMER especially) soon enough anyways, given their coffers are small and the contracts lead to 'worker costs > any income made'. Part of the difficulty of promotions that aren't over enough in any area. Auto-clicking can lead to bizarre results and tag teams and releases and such, especially given the 'history'/hindsight people see of the wrestlers. Kennedy and Khali? I had a long pairing of Angle and Khali forming and holding the SD Tag Belts, 15 straight defences. I think that's a little more odd. :p

OK, We are now in June 2008. TNA World Heavyweight:James Storm (2) World Tag Team:Jimmy Yang & Billy Kidman X Division:Petey Williams ECW Tag Team:Lex Luger & Justin Credible (2) ECW World Heavyweight: Bill Goldberg (2) RAW Heavyweight: Triple H (2) Intercontinental: Charlie Haas (2) World Tag Team: Rob Van Dam & John Cena SMACKDOWN Cruiserweight: Sonjay Dutt Tag Team: Ken Kennedy & The Great Khali U.S.: BG James (Just failed a steriod test so will probably be stripped of title shortly!) World Heavyweight: Booker T (2)

Archived