Who is or are your fav worker(s)?

Simple question which I think could help us learn about the many character of the game. My favorite wrestlers are Jorge Washington and Joey Minessota. Jorge was my very first tag team partner in the game and Joey was my first feud with a main eventer. First of everything is always special. Whats your favorite?

I would have to go with Kikkawa, just because I have spent most of my time with BHOTWG and he is the one guy who worries me every time I face him. He is just a friggin monster, and our styles are very similar (I am a large heavyweight technician who has appropriated many of his moves). I was actually tag partners with him for a while, until I made a face turn and we became rivals. The silly thing was, we were still tag champions at the time. I kept intending to lose the belt, but every time we got a match my pride took over and I stomped the opposition (we were an awesome team - then again, Kikkawa + any of my many pet monkeys would be an awesome team). Finally, I decided to have Kikkawa "screw" me by never tagging in. But for a while, we were tag champs AND feuding for the World Title. My least favorite is Bruce the Giant Tool, partly because you have to drag his bloated corpse around to get a decent match rating, partly because he was a financial disaster when I signed him in TEW, and partly because he hates me for some strange reason (I guess picking that fight on the first day was a bad idea).

Archived