A Question About The Roster Split

I did a small search on here but nothing came up. Anyway, when you split the roster, does the worker AI compesate appropiately? Like, does a workers moral go down if he's not being used on all the shows? I havn't played any of the TEW's so I don't know how the AI worked in that regard. But I do know that in EWR, it's a pain when one guy throws a hissy fit because he's not on both Raw and Smackdown.

• 5 weeks later...
Sorry for bringing up an old post (first time I seen it). I have a question that is related to the OP Of this though, so instead of asking in a new thread, I figure I will ask here. If you have a worker that is not assigned to a brand, yet all of your TV shows are assigned to a brand, will that worker be upset for not being on both show's (two brands right now)? Or, will not assigning him a brand yet make it impossible for him to complain about missing show's he is not assigned to?

Sorry for bringing up an old post (first time I seen it). I have a question that is related to the OP Of this though, so instead of asking in a new thread, I figure I will ask here. If you have a worker that is not assigned to a brand, yet all of your TV shows are assigned to a brand, will that worker be upset for not being on both show's (two brands right now)? Or, will not assigning him a brand yet make it impossible for him to complain about missing show's he is not assigned to?

Archived