Sebsplex Does Angles 101 (Angle Pack)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Killa Cam 4 TEW 2005;150548]Is it possible to add angles and storylines while playing an existing game? if not, thats quite lame. P.S. how do I do this without erasing anything in my game?[/QUOTE] you can just add them like i did rename a file to Angles2 or Storylines2 and it should work but youd have to go to your saved file in the game and go to "import data" and you just select the ones you want in there. I think thats how you do it im still kinda new to this game but ive done that before and it worked

[QUOTE=Killa Cam 4 TEW 2005;150548]Is it possible to add angles and storylines while playing an existing game? if not, thats quite lame. P.S. how do I do this without erasing anything in my game?[/QUOTE] you can just add them like i did rename a file to Angles2 or Storylines2 and it should work but youd have to go to your saved file in the game and go to "import data" and you just select the ones you want in there. I think thats how you do it im still kinda new to this game but ive done that before and it worked

[QUOTE=Killa Cam 4 TEW 2005;150548]Is it possible to add angles and storylines while playing an existing game? if not, thats quite lame. P.S. how do I do this without erasing anything in my game?[/QUOTE] what I do is put the new angles.tew over an old one in a seperate database, then load the database with your save game and go Options, Import Data.

[QUOTE=Killa Cam 4 TEW 2005;150548]Is it possible to add angles and storylines while playing an existing game? if not, thats quite lame. P.S. how do I do this without erasing anything in my game?[/QUOTE] what I do is put the new angles.tew over an old one in a seperate database, then load the database with your save game and go Options, Import Data.

1. Make a new database (i have a database entitled Import just for this purpose) 2. Cut and paste the angles and storylines files into it. 3. Load up the game you want them in. 4. Click on the options tab. 5. Click import data button. 6. Choose the database to import from. 7. Pick the type of file you wish to import from in that database. 8. Tick oof the boxes next to the ones you want to import. 9. Click import data.

1. Make a new database (i have a database entitled Import just for this purpose) 2. Cut and paste the angles and storylines files into it. 3. Load up the game you want them in. 4. Click on the options tab. 5. Click import data button. 6. Choose the database to import from. 7. Pick the type of file you wish to import from in that database. 8. Tick oof the boxes next to the ones you want to import. 9. Click import data.

Archived