Booking One Brand Of The Roster Split

Will we be able to book only one brand of the rostersplit? Say you work for WWE, the Smackdown & Raw brands would run on there own, and you would book only the ECW brand. You would also have Vince everyone now and then shaffling the deck, promoting and demoting wrestlers into different Brands. Obviously youd have to have an importance factor for each brand, eg. Raw, then Smackdown, then ECW.

that came across as slightly bitchy adam! Touche! However, i do think it is feesible that if a company has more than one 'brand' that they would be booked be seperate people. I just think if you were the guy who decided what storylines a company is using, who got pushed etc. Your boss wouldn't neccasarily want to push your creative capacity by having you do that for 3 or even two seperate rosters.

Wasn't meant to be bitchy, just a statement of fact; you wouldn't really have three entirely separate brands of a company without some sort of central management, and as the head booker I think that should be your job. Having them considered to be along the lines of three separate companies strays into storyline territory for me.

I don't know a whole lot about the WWE's structure, but I do think that each brand has it's own booking team, with the only head booker being the Chairman Vince with the final say, but he doesn't go in and book each show from start to finish, as far as I know. I understand what you mean as not wanting to go into kayfabe land, but I think this would make things a lot easier from a booking stand point, not having to book 3 shows a week and 2 ppvs a month. Perhaps an auto-book option for the shows we don't have much interest in, that way we can focus on one brand and let the others go on auto-pilot, kinda like Vince focusing on Raw and not really caring too much for Smackdown.

[QUOTE=chuckyboy5;141510]I don't know a whole lot about the WWE's structure, but I do think that each brand has it's own booking team, with the only head booker being the Chairman Vince with the final say, but he doesn't go in and book each show from start to finish, as far as I know. I understand what you mean as not wanting to go into kayfabe land, but I think this would make things a lot easier from a booking stand point, not having to book 3 shows a week and 2 ppvs a month. Perhaps an auto-book option for the shows we don't have much interest in, that way we can focus on one brand and let the others go on auto-pilot, kinda like Vince focusing on Raw and not really caring too much for Smackdown.[/QUOTE] That is what I am really hoping to see in '07. I posted a detailed suggestion concerning an auto-booker, or an assistant booker at least, [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17075"]in this thread[/URL]. The responses so far have been extremely positive so hopefully it will be taken into consideration and make its way into the game.

Archived