TNA: Unknown Future

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;153571]I predict he is going to have an awesome match with whoever it is. Then before he win's, he will take the straps down, and make the INTENSITY he is famous for, then the crowd will go nut's, right before he makes his opponant tap out![/QUOTE] :D I was actually talking about my upcoming card but thats cool too:D

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;153571]I predict he is going to have an awesome match with whoever it is. Then before he win's, he will take the straps down, and make the INTENSITY he is famous for, then the crowd will go nut's, right before he makes his opponant tap out![/QUOTE] :D I was actually talking about my upcoming card but thats cool too:D

[B]Senshi & Starr[/B] over Danielson & Petey: Senshi gets the pin on Danielson , maybe because of a Petey turn...Which then has everyone one of these guys owning a pinfall on the other guy and reason to fight each other and total chaos with X division with 4 of the best in the business for that style of wrestling [B]Shelley[/B] over Sabin: With Nash behind him, I see Shelley climbing the ladder of success [B]Taz[/B] over Styles: Taz is too new to lose...Styles losing streak continues and leads to ???? [B]Monty Brown[/B] over Lance Hoyt: This match doesn't do much for me [B]Samoa Joe [/B]over TAKA: I say Joe completely destroys TAKA...Not to put Joe over more, but rather put over the fact that Joe may potentially KILL Ric Flair...Giving us the "What has the Nature boy, gotten himself into question" [B]Daniels[/B] over CM Punk: Normally I'd mark out for Punk to win here...But I cant see Daniels losing heading into a world title match, that I'm predicting him to win Anyways That's my $.02

[B]Senshi & Starr[/B] over Danielson & Petey: Senshi gets the pin on Danielson , maybe because of a Petey turn...Which then has everyone one of these guys owning a pinfall on the other guy and reason to fight each other and total chaos with X division with 4 of the best in the business for that style of wrestling [B]Shelley[/B] over Sabin: With Nash behind him, I see Shelley climbing the ladder of success [B]Taz[/B] over Styles: Taz is too new to lose...Styles losing streak continues and leads to ???? [B]Monty Brown[/B] over Lance Hoyt: This match doesn't do much for me [B]Samoa Joe [/B]over TAKA: I say Joe completely destroys TAKA...Not to put Joe over more, but rather put over the fact that Joe may potentially KILL Ric Flair...Giving us the "What has the Nature boy, gotten himself into question" [B]Daniels[/B] over CM Punk: Normally I'd mark out for Punk to win here...But I cant see Daniels losing heading into a world title match, that I'm predicting him to win Anyways That's my $.02

[QUOTE=mikeyg32118;153963]Not too toot my own horn or anything, but I was present at the Impact! Tapings this week, and if you haven't read the spoilers...DAMN...it was great. If you guys want more information on the Angle/TNA Impact stuff that happened on Monday let me know.[/QUOTE] Sometimes brother, I hate you:D However, I am going to get my chance to get INSIDE the 6-Sided Ring here soon. TNA is coming to East Hartford, which is only about 1 hour away from me. They are offering a 90$ special ticket that gets you a meet and greet INSIDE the ring with EVERY worker on the card that night. They have not given everybody yet, but so far its Styles, Daniels, Joe, AMW, Brother Runt, Chris Sabin and a few others. My biggest thing is fianally getting to meet Joe (Im a HUGE fan of his) and then hopfully Angle. God its going to be awesome!

[QUOTE=mikeyg32118;153963]Not too toot my own horn or anything, but I was present at the Impact! Tapings this week, and if you haven't read the spoilers...DAMN...it was great. If you guys want more information on the Angle/TNA Impact stuff that happened on Monday let me know.[/QUOTE] Sometimes brother, I hate you:D However, I am going to get my chance to get INSIDE the 6-Sided Ring here soon. TNA is coming to East Hartford, which is only about 1 hour away from me. They are offering a 90$ special ticket that gets you a meet and greet INSIDE the ring with EVERY worker on the card that night. They have not given everybody yet, but so far its Styles, Daniels, Joe, AMW, Brother Runt, Chris Sabin and a few others. My biggest thing is fianally getting to meet Joe (Im a HUGE fan of his) and then hopfully Angle. God its going to be awesome!

[QUOTE=cmdrsam;154060]Stallion going to TNA Event=kid in a candy store[/QUOTE] You got that right brother. Back on the topic of my diary, sorry for the lack of updates (I have been hearing that a lot around the boards latley), Ive just not been in a wrestling writing mood recently. Ive been working on Revolution here and there and its almost done so hopfully within the next few days. Thats for sticking with me guys!

[QUOTE=cmdrsam;154060]Stallion going to TNA Event=kid in a candy store[/QUOTE] You got that right brother. Back on the topic of my diary, sorry for the lack of updates (I have been hearing that a lot around the boards latley), Ive just not been in a wrestling writing mood recently. Ive been working on Revolution here and there and its almost done so hopfully within the next few days. Thats for sticking with me guys!

Archived