TNA: Unknown Future

Man, I just realized that you have another diary going here. I have to say some high points... Kurt Angle in TNA? Greatness! However, it's going to be interesting to see how he is used other than the first show. Joe vs Angle in a time limit draw was a great idea, but after the level of wrestling Kurt Angle has competed in it's hard to see many guys that can take him clean. However, this a different company so we'll see.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe so darthsiddus...maybe so....However, Kurt Angle is one of the best in ring performer ever. To be honest I'm a huge Bret Hart fan and my dream match would have always been Bret Hart vs Angle both in their prime. It'll never happen, but there are always diaries...lol Also, if you get a chance you guys can check out my TNA diary as well at the following link: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16348[/url]

Guest cmdrsam
Great show as usual my freind. Although I will admit I am a little torn about Angle. Rock and Jericho I could see in your last one. Just not sure bout Angle. Anyways Im sure you have big plans with hem anyways like you always do. Thanks for posting and thanks for your help to my freind.

[QUOTE=mikeyg32118;142897]Maybe so darthsiddus...maybe so....However, Kurt Angle is one of the best in ring performer ever. To be honest I'm a huge Bret Hart fan and my dream match would have always been Bret Hart vs Angle both in their prime. It'll never happen, but there are always diaries...lol Also, if you get a chance you guys can check out my TNA diary as well at the following link: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16348[/url][/QUOTE] Recomended By The Stallion. Two Thumbs Way Up :D Seriously though guys, this is a good diary.

From TNAwrestlingnews.com [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Signs Workers For NWA TV Title Tournament [/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Friday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] TNA made a number of signings today, some of which are scheduled to take part in the NWA TV Title tournament. The members confirmed to partake in the tournament are Colt Cabana, Tito Ortiz (yes the UFC Tito Ortiz), Steve Corino, CM Punk and Bryan Danielson. There have been other signings and some of them are even being kept under lock and key. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Impact Ratings[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Friday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] Last nights edition of TNA Impact scored a 0.65. Spike TV and TNA are said to be happy with these numbers and are hopeful that in the coming weeks that number will rise above the 1.0 range. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Friday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] X-Division 4-Way Sonjay Dutt vs. Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin vs. Mystery Opponent – The stars of the intense X-Division are in action next week, however the 3 established stars will have to contend with a mystery opponent. Who has signed on to TNA’s X-Division? Abyss vs. CM Punk – After a long absence CM Punk returns to TNA. However he has been put in a high-risk situation when he steps into the ring with The Monster Abyss. Will Punks innovative offence be enough to take down The Monster? Or will James Mitchell unleash Doomsday? B-Boy vs. Rhino – Last week B-Boy decided once again to get himself involved and cost Rhino and Ron Killings the NWA World Tag Team Championships when he hit Rhino with the Shinning Wizard. Rhino has demanded a match with B-Boy and TNA Management has granted it. B-Boy will step foot inside of a TNA ring for his first sanctioned match but can he overcome the intensity of The War Machine? Harry Smith vs. Samoa Joe – The Samoan Submission Machine has a warm up match this week as he gears up for his match with Kurt Angle at Clash Of The Titans. However Joe is stepping into the ring with the son of the legendary Davy Boy Smith The British Bulldog, Harry Smith. Smith has been training his entire life for the big time and he has some big shoes to fill. Can “The Bulldog” be the first man to beat Samoa Joe? AMW vs. Bentley & Kazarian – AMW beat AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels last week on their quest to reclaim there former glory. This week they take on a team that has visions of greatness themselves, Mat Bentley and Frankie Kazarian. Will AMW continue their rise to the top, or will Bentley and Kazarian stop them dead in their tracks? Gail Kim will be at ringside so anything can happen. Main Event Monty Brown vs. Christian Cage – After last weeks Main Event, Monty Brown and Christian Cage have some unfinished business with each other. Monty is looking to capitalize on the fact that Christian may be looking past him to Sting at Clash Of The Titans. However Captain Charisma has already beaten one legend and looks to put The Alpha Male on the endangered species list. Both Sting and Scott Steiner will be in the house. Tune in to Spike TV next Thursday! [/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Another Signing For NWA World TV Title Tournament[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Saturday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] Former WWE Light-Heavyweight Champion TAKA Michinoku has signed with TNA for the NWA World TV Title Tournament. As with some of the other bigger name signees, it is unknown weither they will stay on with TNA after the tournament is completed. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Comes To Terms With Spike TV For New TV Show[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]–Saturday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] TNA has come to terms with Spike TV to broadcast a whole new, 2-hour TV show. As of right now the name of that show will be TNA Independence and will be shown live from 10 pm to 12 pm on Tuesday nights, going head to head with ECW. [U][COLOR="red"]HUGE NEWS! RIC FLAIR AGREES TO BE AT CLASH OF THE TITANS[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Saturday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/ETC/ricflair2.jpg[/IMG] Ric Flair and TNA have come to terms on a one-time appearance for the company. He will attend their November PPV, Clash Of The Titans and be granted an open mic to speak on whatever is on his mind. This is huge news for TNA and could very well gain some big numbers for the PPV just for the appearance of Flair. We will keep you posted as more details as ther become available on this breaking story![/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Smackdown Ratings[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Saturday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] Last nights edition of WWE Smackdown drew in 0.99, which is rounded up to a 1.0. This is good news for the fledging brand, which has been having trouble as of late. [/SIZE]

Guest cmdrsam
Like what im seeing on the TV Tourny. MMM,,Ric Flair,,wonder what he has got to say,,,WHHOOOOO! And no Bill Goldberg. Unless you get to bring in the Hitman and bash his head in, in true hitman style. LOL. Love it man.

[QUOTE=cmdrsam;143173]Like what im seeing on the TV Tourny. MMM,,Ric Flair,,wonder what he has got to say,,,WHHOOOOO! And no Bill Goldberg. Unless you get to bring in the Hitman and bash his head in, in true hitman style. LOL. Love it man.[/QUOTE] well i would love hitman in this and i would like bill goldberg in i guess i'm a huge fan of his.

One time only for the Naitch...hmmmm Samoa Joe warm up with Harry Smith is nice... 1. Joe gets to go over and it seems like this might gain Harry some experience as he broadens his abilities.. I like all your newcomers (huge ROH fan here) Punk, Danielson, Cabana ....I will be interested in how you use Ortiz...Not wasting anytime with Punk putting him up against Abyss right off the bat... As far as goldberg goes I'd pass, unless your talking about UFC announcer Mike for your announce team ;-)

[B][U]TNA Impact Predictions[/U][/B] [B]X-Division 4-Way[/B] Sonjay Dutt vs. Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin vs. [COLOR="darkorange"]Mystery Opponent[/COLOR] [I]– Decent looking X-Div 4 way, I'd like Petey to win, but am drawn to the MO. I reckon the newcomer will get the win over Dutt and throw the div wide open.[/I] Abyss vs. [COLOR="DarkOrange"]CM Punk[/COLOR] [I]– CM Punk returning to TNA needs a little explanation for my liking, was he released from WWE, i'm guessing so. Anyway its a big match to throw him back into, but probably clever as you can give him the win through a little bit of Raven distraction.[/I] B-Boy vs. [COLOR="darkorange"]Rhino[/COLOR] [I]– On paper B-Boy has no chance, Rhino should get revenge on B-Boy, but with the possible LAX involvement it becomes slightly more interesting. However I reckon Rhino will overcome all to get the win.[/I] Harry Smith vs. [COLOR="darkorange"]Samoa Joe[/COLOR] [I]– A warm up match is cool, Smith is a good choice for him to take on, just the question of Smith being one of the 63? Anyway Smith to put on a credible showing and be given a spot in the TV title tourny.[/I] [COLOR="darkorange"]AMW[/COLOR] vs. Bentley & Kazarian [I]– AMW should take this one me thinks, maybe Bentley & Kazarian need Traci to help out and create more interest in them again.[/I] [B]Main Event[/B] Monty Brown vs. [COLOR="darkorange"]Christian Cage[/COLOR] [I]– Unless a double count out or DQ I think Cage will win to stay strong going in to COTT. Good main event. [/I] Looks like an interesting Impact, Goldberg - Yes if he comes in a heel, TV Title Tournmant - Looking interesting although I think if TAKA Michinoku came in, maybe he'd be better placed in X div action, just to sort of separate the X div and TV title from each other as much as possible, if that makes sense. Anyway COTT is building nicely and TNA Independence will be interesting, is it going to be another show like SD was with RAW or are you going to give it a certain purpose i.e lower card stars used (Velocity like), maybe even featuring more Independant wrestlers getting a chance? Oh and Flair is good, one shot deal? Servey says....><.

Thanks for all the replys guys. Yea CM Punk was fired from the WWE so I know he is really good in the ring so I hired him. Plus putting him in the ring with Abyss gives him a chance to really shine. Good idea with TAKA, however I wanted to give the impression that ANYONE could become the NWA World TV Champion. Maybe after the tournament is over if he does not take the win. thanks TracyBrooksFan, Im glad you like. Im still undecided on Goldberg. I know TNA has given him offers in the past and I know he will bring a little something to the product, at least in name value. I have something planned for Flair, trust me on this. Will it go beyond one night? Tune in to find out!

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]CZW Scars & Stripes Results[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Sunday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/czw.jpg[/IMG] Held at the Alumni Memorial Fieldhouse Attendance: 1,884 [B]Generico and N. Webb[/B] d [B]N. Gage and A. Flash [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]C. Castagnoli, R. Strong and Tanaka[/B] d [B]Hallowicked, M. Sydal and Excalibur[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Ruckus and Messiah[/B] d [B]Blackout[/B] for the [U][COLOR="Blue"]CZW World Tag Team Titles[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Necro Butcher[/B] d [B]Sexxxy Eddy [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Kevin Steen[/B] d [B]Super Dragon[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Alter Boy Luke[/B] d [B]Niles Young[/B] for the [U][COLOR="Blue"]CZW Light Heavyweight Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Austin Aries[/B] d [B]B-Boy[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]John Zandig [/B]d [B]Chris Hero[/B] for the [U][COLOR="Blue"]CZW World Heavyweight Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR][/SIZE]

B]X-Division 4-Way[/B] Sonjay Dutt vs. [B]Petey Williams [/B]vs. Chris Sabin vs. Mystery Opponent [I]– I can't really say who will win since I don't know the mystery guy, however, I'm going to go with Williams as he has the Canadian Destroyer..[/I] [B]Abyss[/B] vs. CM Punk [I]– No way I see Punk beating Abyss. While I think Punk's talent in TNA would be nice, the big man is just too strong and experienced for Punk.[/I] B-Boy vs. [B]Rhino[/B] [I]– Rhino wins...period.[/I] Harry Smith vs. [B]Samoa Joe[/B] [I]– I'm a big fan of what I've see Harry Smith do. I think he's a future Star. However, this match is the here and now and there is no way he's taking Joe out..[/I] [B]AMW[/B] vs. Bentley & Kazarian [I]– AMW win this match being the most dominent tag team in TNA history. I like Kazarian & Bentley but they need to be slowly pushed again..[/I] [B]Main Event[/B] Monty Brown vs. [B]Christian Cage[/B][I]– Nice Pay Per View quality main event...I see Christian taking it though.. [/I] A few thoughts- Goldberg- NO. No, as in I'm not a Goldberg fan. However, if your speaking of bringing in Goldberg to make TNA succeed, its almost a given. Goldberg=Ratings rather I like it or not...:) The mid card title is a good idea, and you actually gave me that idea a week back. However, I would of focused on the guys I've already had instead of signing a whole new roster division. However, it should be a good addition to your TNA and the talent you brought in is excellent.

TNA Impact Predictions X-Division 4-Way Sonjay Dutt vs. Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin vs. Mystery Opponent Winner: Petey Williams I like Petey I think he should go over the mystery guy. Abyss vs. CM Punk Winner: Abyss I love CM but I see Abyss winning this one with help from James Mitchell. This is a real test for Punk and should be a good match. B-Boy vs. Rhino Winner: Rhino Rhino should go over here but dont have it a sqaush I think it should be a good match. Harry Smith vs. Samoa Joe Winner: Joe This one should be a good match and Joe should go over cleanly AMW vs. Bentley & Kazarian Winners: AMW I really like AMW and they need to go over here although I also like Bently & Kazarian I just dont see them winning unless there is a DQ or something Main Event Monty Brown vs. Christian Cage Winner: No Contest I see this one going a no contest ethier someone iterferes or it is thrown out by the ref. Looks like another good show keep it up.

X-Division 4-Way Sonjay Dutt vs. Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin vs. Mystery Opponent Winner: Petey Williams Abyss vs. CM Punk Winner: CM Punk B-Boy vs. Rhino Winner: Rhino Harry Smith vs. Samoa Joe Winner: Joe AMW vs. Bentley & Kazarian Winners: AMW Main Event Monty Brown vs. Christian Cage Winner: Christian Cage

Guest cmdrsam
X Division I like Petey Abyss VS CM= Abyss Bboy VS Rhino=BBoy thru outside help Somoa Joe, nuff said AMW VS Bently and Kaz= AMW Monty VS Cage= I see cage winning.

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/topcenter.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Global Impact Review[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Melody Gee – Monday, Week 2, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/globalimpacthome1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALCage2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/B99TNASting2.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]The show opens with a video recapping the past events between Christian Cage & Sting. It highlights the turn when Cage first cost Sting the World Title and all the cheap shots by Cage since. It then shows Cage winning the number 1 contenders match and Sting winning the World Title, putting the two former friends in each other’s paths. The video ends with Sting saying “Christian, at Clash Of The Titians, Its Showtime!”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALBorash.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALHemme.jpg[/IMG] - Jeremy Borash and Christie Hemme are standing in front of a TNA Impact sign as they welcome everyone to the show. [U][COLOR="Blue"]Jeremy Borash[/COLOR][/U] – Hello everyone and welcome once again to Global Impact. I’m Jeremy Borash… [U][COLOR="blue"]Christy Hemme[/COLOR][/U] - …And I’m Christy Hemme. [U][COLOR="blue"]Jeremy Borash[/COLOR][/U] – We have a jam pack show for you tonight ladies and gentlemen as we gear of for Clash Of The Titans just two weeks away. [U][COLOR="blue"]Christy Hemme[/COLOR][/U] – That’s right Jeremy we are just two weeks away from Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe and Christian Cage vs. Sting for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. [U][COLOR="blue"]Jeremy Borash[/COLOR][/U] – We are just two weeks away from another PPV extravaganza, but there is something else we need to take about and that’s happening next month. Ladies and Gentlemen, TNA and Spike TV have reached an agreement and starting next month we will bring to you another 2 hours of wrestling every week with TNA Independence live, that’s right I said live, every Tuesday night at 10. Already scheduled are a few of the first round match ups for the NWA World TV Title Tournament. [U][COLOR="blue"]Christy Hemme[/COLOR][/U] – That’s gonna be huge Jeremy, but do you know what’s going to be even bigger? [U][COLOR="blue"]Jeremy Borash [/COLOR][/U]– What’s that Christy? [U][COLOR="blue"]Christy Hemme[/COLOR][/U] – Ric Flair inside of a TNA ring at Clash Of The Titans. TNA Management has given him the open mic to say whatever is on his mind and you know that the Nature is not going to hold back any punches. [U][COLOR="blue"]Jeremy Borash[/COLOR][/U] – No he is not Christy but we cant look past this coming week on Impact when two old foes lock up once again inside the 6-Sided Ring as Christian Cage goes one on one with The Alpha Male Monty Brown. That’s going to be huge and you know both Sing and Scott Steiner are going to be in the house. Of course we all know that Monty Brown has been having problems with Steiner these past couple of weeks. What will happen on Impact? Tune in to Spike TV this Thursday to find out. But tonight we have a special treat for you right Christy. [U][COLOR="blue"]Christy Hemme[/COLOR][/U] – You got it Jeremy, tonight we get a sneak peak at my latest photo shoot and if I do say so myself it’s very hot! However also tonight the TNA Classic is from Final Resolution 2006 when Team 3D took on AMW for the NWA World Tag Team Championships. [U][COLOR="blue"]Jeremy Borash[/COLOR][/U] – Well Christy lets get to it then. Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]A video is shown giving highlights of Christy Hemme’s recent photo shoot.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/ETC/Christy1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/ETC/Christy2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/ETC/Christy3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/ETC/Christy4.jpg[/IMG] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Resilution.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Belts/NWAWorldTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHarris.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALStorm.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/B99TNAGailKim.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALBrotherRay.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/B99TNABrotherDevon.jpg[/IMG] - TNA Classic From Final Resolution January 2006 / [U][COLOR="Blue"]NWA World Tag Team Title[/COLOR][/U] match [B]AMW[/B] (Chris Harris & James Storm) w/ Gail Kim vs. [B]Team 3D [/B](Brother Ray & Brother Devon) o Gail Kim passed some powder to Chris Harris, but Brother Ray kicked his hand and the powder backfired! o The referee was temporarily blinded by the powder, so he dropped and counted the 1-2-3 in Team 3D’s favor… o Team Canada hit the ring and attacked Team 3D and put Chris Harris on top of Brother Ray… o The referee cleared his eyes and saw Chris Harris on top of Ray and awarded the match to AMW Winners: And Still NWA World Tag Team Champions AMW Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR][/SIZE]

From Obsessedwithwrestling.com [/COLOR][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/topcenter.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Impact Spoilers[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Melody Gee – Monday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/logo_impact.gif[/IMG] Held at the Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee FL Attendance: 8, 364 [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALTenay.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/DonWest.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALDamore.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]The show opens with a hail of fireworks as the pyros explode sending the fans into a frenzy. Mike Tenay, Don West and Scott D’Amore all sit at the announce table at ringside.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="blue"]Mike Tenay [/COLOR][/U]– Hello everyone and welcome to TNA Impact! I’m Mike Tenay and I am joined by my broadcast colleague Don West and also joining us after a lengthily absence from TNA, Scott D’Amore. [U][COLOR="blue"]Scott D’Amore [/COLOR][/U]– I don’t need you to introduce me Tenay, these fans will know me well enough in due time. I have more wit and charisma in my Canadian pinky then both of you put together. All you need to worry about is when to shut up when I speak. I am the best… [U][COLOR="blue"]Don West[/COLOR][/U] – If your done D’Amore we have a show to get to. Unless of course you would like to hear yourself talk some more. [U][COLOR="blue"]Scott D’Amore[/COLOR][/U] – West if you interrupt me one more time I swear… [U][COLOR="blue"]Mike Tenay[/COLOR][/U] – Ladies and gentlemen we have an action packed night for you. [U][COLOR="blue"]Don West [/COLOR][/U]– That’s right Mike, not only will you get to Samoa Joe, Rhino and Abyss in action tonight, but in the Main Event Christian Cage goes one on one with The Alpha Male Monty Brown. [U][COLOR="blue"]Scott D’Amore[/COLOR][/U] – Christian Cage is gonna take that nature show reject and kick his ass all the way back to Ronald McDonalds farm. There is now way some ex-jock is gonna take out Canada’s finest. [U][COLOR="blue"]Don West[/COLOR][/U] – Canada’s finest huh? Well that’s still to be seen in my opinion. [U][COLOR="blue"]Scott D’Amore[/COLOR][/U] – Are you as stupid as you look West? I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but now I don’t know. Last week Christian pinned Sting 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring fair and square. If that does not prove that he is the best in the business then I don’t know what does and I know everything. [U][COLOR="blue"]Mike Tenay[/COLOR][/U] – Regardless of all that we need to move on to our first match-up here tonight. A 4-Way X-Division show down! Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALDutt.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALPetey.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALSabin.jpg[/IMG] vs. ??? - 4-Way X-Division Match [B]Sonjay Dutt [/B]vs. [B]Petey Williams[/B] vs. [B]Chris Sabin[/B] vs.[B] ???[/B] o Dutt, Williams and Sabin were all in the ring and everybody was waiting to find out who the new man in the X-Division would be. o Suddenly “The Final Countdown” by Europe starts to play and non-other than The American Dragon Bryan Danielson makes his way to the ring. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALDanielson.jpg[/IMG] o Dragon got in the ring and was a house of fire going after Sonjay Dutt and knocking him out of the ring with a vicious Yakuza Kick! o That match was an intense affair but Danielson amazed the crowd with his incredible technical talents. o However Sabin finally got the upper hand on Danielson with Tiger Suplex! o Sabin and Dutt teamed up temporarily and knocked both Williams and Danielson out of the ring. o Both men in tandem bounced off the other side of the ring and flew over the top ropes and crashed on both men on the outside! o TNA, TNA, TNA! o Back in the ring Petey Williams hit a Canadian Destroyer on Sonjay Dutt out of nowhere. o Petey turned around only to be hit with a Cradle Shock by Chris Sabin. o Sabin turned around and got hit with a Dragon Suplex from Bryan Danielson for the 3! Winner: American Dragon Bryan Danielson in 14:31 Rating: [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALKonnan.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHomicide.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHernandez2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALB-Boy2.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]A music video is shown that hypes LAX.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALHemme.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALDoulas.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALAndy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALStevens.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Christy Hemme is standing by backstage with Shane Douglass and his team The Naturals. Hemme asks Douglas if The Naturals are ready for LAX at Clash Of The Titans. The Franchise says that The Naturals waists were made to be the holding place of the NWA World Tag Team Titles. He says that those Titles hold one of the greatest lineages in the world of professional wrestling today. The Road Warriors, The Rock N’ Roll Express, Jack and Jerry Brisco the list goes on and on. But, Douglas says, another team deserves to be on that list and that is The Naturals. Sure they’ve held the belts before, but they did not have the guidance to keep them at the top. Now they do! He says that LAX needs to bring all they have to the ring at Clash Of The Titans because the new Franchised Naturals will not be stopped! [/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALCage2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALMonty.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes backstage where Christian Cage is standing above a fallen Monty Brown with a chair in hand. He has a ****y grin on his face and then walks away.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/B99TNAJimCornette.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALAJMood.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/B99TNAChristopherDaniels2.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Inside Jim Cornette’s office, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels are asking for a rematch against AMW at Clash Of The Titans.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="blue"]Cornette[/COLOR][/U] – Boys we’ve been through all this before. Last time you brought in Serelda and Gail Kim got rid of her. This time you have no backup. [U][COLOR="blue"]Styles[/COLOR][/U] – You let us take care of that Jim. [U][COLOR="blue"]Daniels[/COLOR][/U] – This time, we have backup that won’t desert us when we need her. Somebody that I know personally that we can trust. [U][COLOR="blue"]Cornette[/COLOR][/U] – OK fellas, you want AMW you got AMW. I just hope you know what you are doing. [U][COLOR="blue"]Daniels[/COLOR][/U] – That’s not a promise Jim, That’s Gospel! Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALPunk.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALAbyss.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALMitchel.jpg[/IMG] - [B]CM Punk[/B] vs. [B]Abyss[/B] w/ James Mitchell o CM Punks first match back in TNA (he was part of the roster in TNA’s early days) and he gets thrown into the boiler with The Monster Abyss. o However Punk’s innovative style actually let him take it too Abyss and actually had him rocking after a crazy Flying Corkscrew Crossbody! o Punk nailed Abyss with a Pepsi Twist (Hammerlock into Clothesline) that nearly put the big man down. o Punk went up top and hit Abyss with a Missile Dropkick that finally put The Monster down! o However Abyss was too much for CM Punk and came back with a Body Press Flapjack. o James Mitchell got up on the apron and called for “Doomsday”! o Abyss hit Punk with The Black Hole Slam and got the 3 count. Winner: Abyss in 11:51 Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALRunt.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALRaven3.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]After the match Brother Runt comes out on one side of the Impact Zone with a mic. He says that after Abyss beat him last week he had a lot of thinking to do, and he came to a realization. That he needs to get even more extreme to beat Abyss so he is challenging him one again at Clash Of The Titans. However, on the other side of the Impact Zone, Raven comes out with a mic in hand. He says that while he admires Runts guts, he has some unfinished business with Abyss that stems way back. He says that he wants a piece of Abyss at Clash Of The Titans, no matter what the cost. Abyss is left in the ring looking lost and frantic and James Mitchell tries to get control of his monster.[/COLOR] Rating:[COLOR="Red"] C[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/B99TNAJimCornette.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALStarr.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALSocal2.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Back in Jim Cornette’s office Austin Starr and So Cal Val are asking Cornette who will be Starr’s opponent at Clash Of The Titans.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="blue"]Austin Starr [/COLOR][/U]– I am Austin Starr Cornette and I am the TNA X-Division Champion. As such I deserve to know weeks in advance who my opponent will be at Clash Of The Titans. [U][COLOR="blue"]So Cal Val [/COLOR][/U]– So dont make him ask you again Jimbo. [U][COLOR="blue"]Cornette [/COLOR][/U]– OK Austin Starr, your so eager to know who your opponent is going to be at the PPV right? Well this is what I am gonna do. At Clash Of The Titans you are gonna face three of the top contenders in TNA right now. You are gonna face Petey Williams, Chris Sabin and the man you beat for the X-Division Championship, Senshi in a match that hasn’t been seen in TNA for a while. You are going to defend the X-Division Title in an Ultimate X match! [COLOR="blue"]Starr is stunned by this announcement and So Cal Val has to pull him out of Cornette’s office.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALB-Boy3.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALKonnan.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALRhino.jpg[/IMG] - [B]B-Boy[/B] w/ Konnan vs. [B]Rhino [/B] o Rhino came right after B-Boy but to the newcomers credit he did not back off. o Rhino hit B-Boy with a Power Slam that nearly drove him threw the mat. o It was only a matter of time before Konnan got involved and he tripped Rhino up as Rhino went for the Gore. o B-Boy hit Rhino with a T-Bone Suplex that sent Rhino flying. o B-Boy lock in a submission move that D’Amore said B-Boy calls the Souhern California Stretch. o Rhino was able to power to the ropes and grab on, forcing B-Boy to break the hold. o B-Boy went for a Spinebuster but Rhino reversed it into a DDT! o The referee started the 10 count but Rhino got up at 8. o Has anyone ever in professional wrestling NOT gotten up before the 10 count? o Rhino hit B-Boy with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex. o Rhino brought B-Boy into the corner and started to climb up top. o Konnan got on the apron but Rhino sent him back down with a hard right hand. o Rhino hit B-Boy with the Rhino Driver from the middle turnbuckle and was able to get the three count! Winner: Rhino in 11:32 Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]After the match all of LAX hit the ring ands beat down on Rhino. The attack continued for only a moment until The Naturals came out from the back to make the save, running LAX off in the process. [/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALAngle.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]In a video recorded earlier, Kurt Angle talked about his upcoming match with Samoa Joe at Clash Of The Titans. He said that no matter the adversity in his life he has always overcome it. He won an Olympic Gold Medal with a broken frickin neck and nothing will stop him on his quest to become NWA World Heavyweight Champion. He says that at Clash Of The Titans, Samoa Joe WILL TAP OUT![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALSmith.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALJoe3.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Harry Smith [/B]vs. [B]Samoa Joe [/B] o Harry looked strong in this match and gave Joe a run for his money so to speak. o Smith surprised Joe early by using the power game to his advantage. o Smith hit Joe with a vicious Germen Suplex that got the crowd on their feet. o Smith lifted Joe up in the air in an amazing show of strength with a Delayed Vertical Suplex. o However Joe is too smart and kneed Smith in the head while he was up in the air. o From there Joe dismantled the youngster. o Triple Strike Combo. o Face Wash. o Yakuza Kick. o Dragon Suplex. o Joe was a wrestling machine. o Joe placed Smith on top and tried to hit Smith with the Muscle Buster. o Smith started to fight back, showing a lot of guts in this kid. o Smith kicked Joe in the face, knocking him back a few steps. o Smith nailed Joe with a Axe Handle from the second turnbuckle, knocking The Samoan Submission Machine down. o Smith went for a submission of his own with a High-Angle Boston Crab. o Joe was able to power out of it and rammed Smith into the corner. o Joe tuned around and hit Smith with a hard uppercut that sent him up onto the top turnbuckle. o Joe hit the Muscle Buster and got the 3 count! Winner: Samoa Joe in 15:02 Rating: [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]After the match Kurt Angle came out on stage and began applauding Joes victory as Joe stared a hole through Angle. Joe rolled his eyes back into his head as Angle looked on smiling.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALBentley.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALKazarian.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHarris.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALStorm2.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALGail.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Matt Bentley & Kazarian[/B] vs. [B]AMW[/B] (Chris Harris & James Storm) w/ Gail Kim o AMW were out to prove something in this match. o They viciously attack Bentley and Kazarian even before the match started. o By the time they got into the ring, Bentley and Kazarian were already busted open. o It was almost academic at this point as AMW set Bentley up for the Death Sentence. o However Kazarian came out of nowhere with an amazing dropkick that sent Chris Harris who was on the top rope crashing to the outside. o Bentley managed to flip James Storm into a pin attempt and got a 2 ¾. o Bentley and Kazarian, not getting their second wind, started to double team James Storm as Chris Harris was out on the outside. o Harris finally got up and Bentley and Kazarian sent James Storm over the top rope crashing back into Harris. o AMW got back on their feet only to be met with a Matt Bentley Plancha over the top rope! o Bentley picked up both members of AMW and Kazarian hit them with an amazing Moonsault from the top turnbuckle. o TNA, TNA, TNA! o Back in the ring Bentley & Kazarian now had control. o That was until Chris Harris illegally came into the ring and tossed Matt Bentley over the top rope. o As the ref was admonishing him, Gail Kim went to the top turnbuckle and hit Kazarian with an amazing Hurricanrana! o Storm quickly capitalized with a Super Kick and a pin attempt for the 3! o Gail Kim stole this one for AMW once again! Winners: AMW in 9:47 Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]After the match Chris Harris grabs a mic and says that AJ and Daniels don’t stand a chance against them. They promise that AMW would once again reach the top of the tag team division and regain their NWA World Tag Team Championships. They say that Styles and Daniels can go out and get whomever they want to back them up because Gail will take them out just like she did to Serelda![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]Backstage we see LAX brawling with The Naturals with LAX getting the upper hand due to the numbers game. Finally officials are able to separate everybody.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]Jim Cornette comes onto the screen and tells the group that if they want to fight then he is not going to stop them. Next week its gonna be a 6-Man tag match with B-Boy, Hernandez and Homicide vs. The Naturals and a tag team partner of their choosing.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALBorash.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALCage.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Backstage Jeremy Borash is with Christian Cage. Borash asks Christian if he thinks that Monty Brown will be able to compete after the brutal attack by him earlier in the night. Cage says that if he were smart he would not compete; he would lick his wounds and live to fight another day. However, he says, if Monty wants to hobble his ass out to the ring Captain Charisma would be happy to kick his ass once again. He says that last week he was able to pin the legendary Sting 1-2-3 in the middle of this ring. He has proven to the world that he is the true NWA World Heavyweight Champion. Not Jeff Jarrett, not Sting and sure as hell not The Alpha Female. He says that tonight he will take another step in re-capturing his World Championship.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALMonty2.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALCage.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Monty Brown[/B] vs. [B]Christian Cage[/B] o Monty was clearly hurt in the outset of this match and Christian took full advantage. o For several minutes Christian pounded away on The Alpha Male. o The fans started an Alpha Male chant and Monty Brown started to fight his way back into the match. o However a rack of the eyes put a stop to that. o Christian continued to hold control even hitting a Stinger Splash on Monty Brown in the corner. o Monty started to fight his way back into the match with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex out of nowhere. oScott Steiner came down to ringside and distracted Monty by calling out insults to The Alpha Male. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALSteiner3.jpg[/IMG] o This was all Christian needed and he was able to hit Monty with The Unprettier to get the 3 count. Winner: Christian Cage in 14:37 Rating: [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/B99TNASting.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]After the match Christian and Steiner began to lay a beating into Brown. Christian nailed the Unprettier once again and Steiner locked in the Steiner Recliner. A Sting chant went up and suddenly the lights in the Impact Zone went out. When they came back on Sting was standing in the middle of the ring with his trusty baseball bat and cleaned house on Steiner and Cage. Impact came to an end with Sting standing in the middle if the ring with his bat in one hand and the NWA World Heavyweight Title in the other.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Archived