TNA: Unknown Future

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cmdrsam
Trade you that problem brother. Have 2 regions to work with as far as overage is concerned neither that well. Have a few mic skilled guys but dont have the overage with them to use the correctly. Thats like showing up for ww3 with 2 bullets. LOL. O well let the games begin.

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Global Impact Viewers Drop[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]- Tuesday, Week 2, November[/SIZE][/I] Last nights edition of TNA Global Impact only logged in 133, 151. This is down from last weeks impressive 200,908. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Impact & Global Impact Dark Matches[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]- Tuesday, Week 2, November[/SIZE][/I] Before the taping of Global Impact last night, TNA ran a dark match with Daniel Puder taking on Chris Kanyon. Both men put on a good match with Kanyon picking up the win. Before the Impact tapings TNA held another dark match with Elix Skipper taking on TAKA Michinoku (now just being billed as TAKA), in which TAKA picked up the victory in another good match. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA In Talks With Bill Goldberg [/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff[/COLOR] - Tuesday, Week 2, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/ETC/Bill.jpg[/IMG] TNA Head Booker Robert Nigro has finally broken down and has gone into talks with Bill Goldberg. In the past Robert was reluctant to enter talks with Goldberg because of Bill’s lack of respect for the wrestling business. However Robert knows that TNA needs a ratings boost with Revolution coming up and he feels that Bill will equal ratings. We will have more on this breaking story as it develops. [/SIZE]

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Monday Night Raw Results[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Tuesday, Week 2, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Rawlogo.jpg[/IMG] Held in Scotland Attendance: 5,000 [B]Trevor Murdoch[/B] d [B][/B][B]Sabu[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Matt Striker [/B]d [B]Robbie McAllistair[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Torrie Wilson[/B] d [B]Victoria[/B] for the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Woman’s Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Johnny[/B] d [B]Test[/B] / [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]HHH[/B] d [B]Umaga[/B] and [B]Justin Credible[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Masterpiece and Nitro[/B] d [B]Edge and Mick Foley[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="red"]Brock Lesner Update[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Melody Gee – Tuesday, Week 2, November[/SIZE][/I] At last nights NJPW PPV, Spoiled Victory, Brock Lesner defeated Masahiro Chono to retain the IWGP Heavyweight Title in what is being called a great match (B+) [/SIZE]

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Smackdown Spoilers[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Wednesday, Week 2, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG] Held in Western Europe Attendance: 13, 627 [B]Simon Dean[/B] d [B]Matt Hardy[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Finlay[/B] d [B]Burchill [/B]and [B]Crazy[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE United States Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Helms[/B] d [B]Daivari[/B], [B]Scotty[/B] and J. [B]Noble[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Big Show[/B] d [B]Kid Kash[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]ECW World Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]The Undertaker[/B] d [B]Paul London[/B] / [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Chris Beniot[/B] d [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] / [COLOR="red"]A[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="red"]ECW on Sci-Fi Results[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Melody Gee – Wednesday, Week 2, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/ecwjogo.jpg[/IMG] Held in Western Europe Attendance: 10,586 [B]Matt Hardy[/B] d [B]Psicosis[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] d [B]Shane McMahon[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]HooliganZ[/B] d [B]Spirit Squad [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Tag Team Titles [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] d [B]Triple H[/B] / [COLOR="red"]A[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="red"]ECW on Sci-Fi Ratings[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Wednesday, Week 2, November[/SIZE][/I] Last nights edition of ECW on Sci-Fi brought in a 0.4 TV rating.[/SIZE]

From TNAwrestlingnews.com [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels News. No Longer Friends?[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By TNA Wrestling News Staff - Thursday, Week 2, November[/SIZE][/I] Yesterday afternoon, TNA superstar Christopher Daniels appeared on a local New York radio show to hype Clash Of The Titans. One of the more interesting aspects of this interview was Daniels claiming that he and AJ were no longer friends. This comes as a shock to many considering AJ and Daniels basically grew up in the business together. How this will affect there relationship as a tag team is unknown at this point.[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Signs Joey Styles & Paul Heyman[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Friday, Week 2, November[/SIZE][/I] TNA announced today the signing of legendary promoter Paul Heyman and announcer Joey Styles. Both Heyman and Styles were let go from the WWE earlier this month and TNA has decided to pick them both up. Styles will most likely become one of the announcers for TNA’s new show Independence, but Paul Heyman’s involvement is still unknown. It is likely that he will be managing a new worker coming in or possible one of the X-Division stars to help get them over with the crowd. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Impact Ratings[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Friday, Week 2, November[/SIZE][/I] Last nights edition of TNA Impact gained a 0.7, up from last week from 0.6.[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]ROH From Mitty’s Nightclub Results[/COLOR][/U] [U][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Friday, Week 2, November[/SIZE][/U] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/200px-Ring_Of_Honor_Logo.png[/IMG] Attendance: 300 [B]Nigel McGuinness[/B] d [B]John Daniels [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Matt Sydal[/B] d [B]Salvatore Rinauro[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Shelley[/B] d [B]Red [/B]and [B]Cabana[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B][B]Mark Briscoe[/B] and Clark[/B] d [B]R. Reyes and J. Jacobs [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Aries and Strong[/B] d [B]Whitmer and Steel [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]ROH Tag Team Titles [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Jack Evans[/B] d [B]Adam Pearce[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]JimmyRave[/B] d [B]Jay Briscoe[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Christopher Daniels[/B] went to a double DQ with [B]Samoa Joe [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] d [B]Homicide[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]ROH World Heavyweight Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE]

From TNAwrestlingnews.com [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U]TNA Impact Preview[/U] Sonjay Dutt & Senshi vs. Petey Williams & Austin Starr – [COLOR="Blue"]In a preview match of sorts for this Sundays Clash Of The Titans, all four competitors in the Ultimate X match for the TNA X-Division Title compete in this action packed tag match. Will they be able to trust each other so close to the PPV?[/COLOR] TAKA vs. Jay Lethal – [COLOR="blue"]In what some are calling a NWA World TV Title Tournament Preview, TAKA takes on TNA’s own Jay Lethal. Both men are involved in the Tournament that starts next week. This could be an important match for both individuals.[/COLOR] Monty Brown vs. Scott Steiner – [COLOR="blue"]Both of these powerhouses have been having problems over the past few weeks, but instead of battling it out on PPV, they can’t wait to get there hands around each others throats. TNA can no longer contain these monsters, so thay have decided to let them fight.[/COLOR] Daniel Puder vs. Kurt Angle – [COLOR="blue"]Daniel Puder has signed on with TNA to be part of the NWA World TV Title Tournament, but this week he goes one on one with The Olympic Gold Medallist Kurt Angle. Anyone remember Tough Enough? Neither do we, but we hear that Puder almost took down Angle. This is Angles warm up match for this Sunday and only the second time he is stepping into a TNA ring. Can Puder pull of an upset? Will Angle remember Tough Enough?[/COLOR] [U]Main Event[/U] Rhino vs. Sting – [COLOR="blue"]In a non-Title dream match, the War Machine Rhino takes on The Man They Call Sting. Both men have a huge respect foe one another, but the both also have a huge respect to the sport of wrestling so expect both of these men to not pull any punches.[/COLOR] Plus AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels have a big announcement regarding this Sunday’s PPV, Christian Cage will be in the house, and Jim Cornette has an announcement regarding the match between Abyss, Raven and Brother Runt this Sunday. All this and more on Impact![/SIZE]

From TNAwrestlingnews.com [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U]TNA Impact Preview[/U] Sonjay Dutt & Senshi vs. Petey Williams & Austin Starr – [COLOR="Blue"]In a preview match of sorts for this Sundays Clash Of The Titans, all four competitors in the Ultimate X match for the TNA X-Division Title compete in this action packed tag match. Will they be able to trust each other so close to the PPV?[/COLOR] TAKA vs. Jay Lethal – [COLOR="blue"]In what some are calling a NWA World TV Title Tournament Preview, TAKA takes on TNA’s own Jay Lethal. Both men are involved in the Tournament that starts next week. This could be an important match for both individuals.[/COLOR] Monty Brown vs. Scott Steiner – [COLOR="blue"]Both of these powerhouses have been having problems over the past few weeks, but instead of battling it out on PPV, they can’t wait to get there hands around each others throats. TNA can no longer contain these monsters, so thay have decided to let them fight.[/COLOR] Daniel Puder vs. Kurt Angle – [COLOR="blue"]Daniel Puder has signed on with TNA to be part of the NWA World TV Title Tournament, but this week he goes one on one with The Olympic Gold Medallist Kurt Angle. Anyone remember Tough Enough? Neither do we, but we hear that Puder almost took down Angle. This is Angles warm up match for this Sunday and only the second time he is stepping into a TNA ring. Can Puder pull of an upset? Will Angle remember Tough Enough?[/COLOR] [U]Main Event[/U] Rhino vs. Sting – [COLOR="blue"]In a non-Title dream match, the War Machine Rhino takes on The Man They Call Sting. Both men have a huge respect foe one another, but the both also have a huge respect to the sport of wrestling so expect both of these men to not pull any punches.[/COLOR] Plus AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels have a big announcement regarding this Sunday’s PPV, Christian Cage will be in the house, and Jim Cornette has an announcement regarding the match between Abyss, Raven and Brother Runt this Sunday. All this and more on Impact![/SIZE]

[B]Dutt & Sensh[/B]i over Petey & Austin Starr ...With Senshi getting pin on Starr leading to speculation of a title change at Clash of Titans [B]TAKA[/B] over Jay Lethal...Would you really bring TAKA in, just to put people over? I say no. [B]Scott Steiner[/B] over Monty Brown...I just dont like either guy [B]Kurt Angle[/B] over Daniel Puder...Angle DOES remember Tough Enough, I can see some sort of an angle deriving from this [B]Sting[/B] beats Rhino...The champ needs to look strong I'm guessing we'll see some sort of split between Daniels and AJ and How did Christy Hemme's photoshoot only get a B rating a few shows back...WOW! I think I need to take another look again;-)

Archived