TNA: Unknown Future

TV tourney predictions: [B]Cabana[/B] over Killings [B]Ortiz[/B] over Puder [B]Corino[/B] over Smith [B]Senshi[/B] over Taka in the best match of the 1st round [B]Shelley[/B] over Sabin [B]Brown[/B] over Hoyt [B]Lethal[/B] over Bentley [B]Punk[/B] over Homicide who in someway will loe in first round but set up for a rematch with Punk down he line Round 2 [B]Ortiz[/B] over Cabana [B]Senshi[/B] over Corino [B]Shelley[/B] over Brown [B]Punk [/B]over lethal semi's [B]Ortiz[/B] over Senshi this should be brutal [B]Punk[/B] over Shelley this should be fantastic (best match of tourney) [B]Punk[/B] over Ortiz for title and Punk will have challengers et up in 1. Ortiz (rematch) 2. Shelley (best match of Tourney) 3. Homicide (some sort of ramifications from 1st round match... Wish, you weren't leaving anytime soon, because this diary is just awesome

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=mikeyg32118;145962]Where are you going Stallion?[/QUOTE] Im in the Navy brother, and in a couple of months I go on a deployment for around 4-6 months. However once I come back I will be starting up the diary again, only with TEW07. Just to let everyone know, I will be keeping the game going while I am gone and when I return I will post an update on everything that has happened in the game. Im also very glad that the response to the NWA World TV Title Tournament is so big. Its going to be huge!

[QUOTE=mikeyg32118;145962]Where are you going Stallion?[/QUOTE] Im in the Navy brother, and in a couple of months I go on a deployment for around 4-6 months. However once I come back I will be starting up the diary again, only with TEW07. Just to let everyone know, I will be keeping the game going while I am gone and when I return I will post an update on everything that has happened in the game. Im also very glad that the response to the NWA World TV Title Tournament is so big. Its going to be huge!

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Impact Rating[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News [/COLOR]Staff - Friday, Week 3, November[/SIZE][/I] Last nights edition of Impact drew in a 0.7; this is up from last weeks 0.6. This is good news for TNA leading into Clash Of The Titans this Sunday.[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Impact Rating[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News [/COLOR]Staff - Friday, Week 3, November[/SIZE][/I] Last nights edition of Impact drew in a 0.7; this is up from last weeks 0.6. This is good news for TNA leading into Clash Of The Titans this Sunday.[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]ROH From Puerto Rico Results[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Friday, Week 3, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/200px-Ring_Of_Honor_Logo.png[/IMG] Attendance: 294 [B]Salvatore Rinauro[/B] d [B]JD Michaels[/B] / [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Briscoe Brothers[/B] d [B]Steel and A. Franco[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Jerrelle Clark[/B] went to a time limit draw with [B]Nigel McGuinness [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]The Embassy[/B] d [B]Pearce and Red[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Matt Sydal[/B] d [B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Austin Aries[/B] d [B]Ricky Reyes[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Homicide[/B] d [B]Jack Evans[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] d [B]Roderick Strong [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]ROH World Heavyweight Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]ROH From Puerto Rico Results[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Friday, Week 3, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/200px-Ring_Of_Honor_Logo.png[/IMG] Attendance: 294 [B]Salvatore Rinauro[/B] d [B]JD Michaels[/B] / [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Briscoe Brothers[/B] d [B]Steel and A. Franco[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Jerrelle Clark[/B] went to a time limit draw with [B]Nigel McGuinness [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]The Embassy[/B] d [B]Pearce and Red[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Matt Sydal[/B] d [B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Austin Aries[/B] d [B]Ricky Reyes[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Homicide[/B] d [B]Jack Evans[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] d [B]Roderick Strong [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]ROH World Heavyweight Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]SHIMMER Red Alert Results[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Melody Gee – Saturday, Week 3, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/6725577_m.jpg[/IMG] Held in the Derby Park Flea Market Attendance: 159 [B]Tiana Ringer[/B] d [B]Shantelle Taylor[/B] / [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Nikki Roxx[/B] d [B]Christie Ricci[/B] / [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Rain[/B] d [B]Cindy Rogers[/B] / [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Ariel[/B] d [B]Malia Hoaka[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Lexie Fyfe[/B] d [B]Amazing Kong[/B] for the [U][COLOR="Blue"]SHIMMER Arena Championship Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Sara del Ray[/B] d [B]Amber O’Neal[/B] / [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Cheerleader Melissa[/B] d [B]Mercedes Martinez [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Daizee Haze[/B] d [B]Lacey[/B] for the [U][COLOR="Blue"]SHIMMER Championship Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Smackdown Rating[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Saturday, Week 3, November[/SIZE][/I] Last nights edition of WWE Smackdown drew a 0.9, this is down from last weeks 1.0. [/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]SHIMMER Red Alert Results[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Melody Gee – Saturday, Week 3, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/6725577_m.jpg[/IMG] Held in the Derby Park Flea Market Attendance: 159 [B]Tiana Ringer[/B] d [B]Shantelle Taylor[/B] / [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Nikki Roxx[/B] d [B]Christie Ricci[/B] / [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Rain[/B] d [B]Cindy Rogers[/B] / [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Ariel[/B] d [B]Malia Hoaka[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Lexie Fyfe[/B] d [B]Amazing Kong[/B] for the [U][COLOR="Blue"]SHIMMER Arena Championship Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Sara del Ray[/B] d [B]Amber O’Neal[/B] / [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Cheerleader Melissa[/B] d [B]Mercedes Martinez [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Daizee Haze[/B] d [B]Lacey[/B] for the [U][COLOR="Blue"]SHIMMER Championship Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Smackdown Rating[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Saturday, Week 3, November[/SIZE][/I] Last nights edition of WWE Smackdown drew a 0.9, this is down from last weeks 1.0. [/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Final Card For This Sundays TNA Clash Of The Titans PPV[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Saturday, Week 3, November[/SIZE][/I] Gail Kim vs. Allison Danger – Last week, AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels announced that there new backup would be Indy woman’s star Allison Danger. Gail Kim is so confident that she can beat her, that she has challenged her to a match this very Sunday. Which woman will prove to be the toughest? Falls Count Anywhere Monty Brown vs. Scott Steiner – After the match got thrown out last week on Impact, Head Of TNA Management Jim Cornette, decided to let these two monsters loose all over the arena. Falls count anywhere, anything goes! Who will win this war? AMW vs. AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels – Many are calling this the last match for one of these tag teams. Its do or die time for AMW & Styles & Daniels. Both teams have been at each other throats over the past few months, heck for the past year even, and it all comes down to one night. NWA World Tag Team Title match The Naturals vs. LAX – The Naturals have been training hard under the tutelage of Shane Douglas, but are they ready to face the barbaric nature of LAX? Barbed Wire Massacre match Abyss vs. Raven vs. Brother Runt – The last time TNA held this match, Abyss & Sabu had to be stitched back together afterwards. These three men have no qualms about tearing each other apart, however the question is, who can be the most sadistic? Ultimate X for the TNA X-Division Championship Senshi vs. Petey Williams vs. Sanjay Dutt vs. Austin Starr – The return of the Ultimate X match to TNA makes the first time this champion has ever set foot into this kind of match up. Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt are sure to have an advantage as they’ve both competed in this kind of match before. Be ready for the X-Division at its best in this match. Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle – Probably the most anticipated match of the night when The Samoan Submission Machine goes one on one with The Olympic Gold Medallist Kurt Angle. This is sure to be a technical and intense classic when these two men collide. NWA World Heavyweight Championship Christian Cage vs. Sting – Christian stuck a knife into the back of his friend Sting a few months back and the wounds have not yet healed. Sting is out for revenge and the belt is on the line. Who will walk out of the arena with the NWA World Heavyweight Title belt around their waist? Plus The Nature Boy Ric Flair will be in attendance and he has some things to share with the TNA fans. All this and so much more this Sunday night on PPV![/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Final Card For This Sundays TNA Clash Of The Titans PPV[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Saturday, Week 3, November[/SIZE][/I] Gail Kim vs. Allison Danger – Last week, AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels announced that there new backup would be Indy woman’s star Allison Danger. Gail Kim is so confident that she can beat her, that she has challenged her to a match this very Sunday. Which woman will prove to be the toughest? Falls Count Anywhere Monty Brown vs. Scott Steiner – After the match got thrown out last week on Impact, Head Of TNA Management Jim Cornette, decided to let these two monsters loose all over the arena. Falls count anywhere, anything goes! Who will win this war? AMW vs. AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels – Many are calling this the last match for one of these tag teams. Its do or die time for AMW & Styles & Daniels. Both teams have been at each other throats over the past few months, heck for the past year even, and it all comes down to one night. NWA World Tag Team Title match The Naturals vs. LAX – The Naturals have been training hard under the tutelage of Shane Douglas, but are they ready to face the barbaric nature of LAX? Barbed Wire Massacre match Abyss vs. Raven vs. Brother Runt – The last time TNA held this match, Abyss & Sabu had to be stitched back together afterwards. These three men have no qualms about tearing each other apart, however the question is, who can be the most sadistic? Ultimate X for the TNA X-Division Championship Senshi vs. Petey Williams vs. Sanjay Dutt vs. Austin Starr – The return of the Ultimate X match to TNA makes the first time this champion has ever set foot into this kind of match up. Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt are sure to have an advantage as they’ve both competed in this kind of match before. Be ready for the X-Division at its best in this match. Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle – Probably the most anticipated match of the night when The Samoan Submission Machine goes one on one with The Olympic Gold Medallist Kurt Angle. This is sure to be a technical and intense classic when these two men collide. NWA World Heavyweight Championship Christian Cage vs. Sting – Christian stuck a knife into the back of his friend Sting a few months back and the wounds have not yet healed. Sting is out for revenge and the belt is on the line. Who will walk out of the arena with the NWA World Heavyweight Title belt around their waist? Plus The Nature Boy Ric Flair will be in attendance and he has some things to share with the TNA fans. All this and so much more this Sunday night on PPV![/SIZE]

Here's my picks [B]Gail Kim[/B] will screw over Allison Danger somehow and elevate this feud [B]Monty Brown[/B] over Scott Steiner: I just dont like Steiner [B]AMW[/B] over Daniels & AJ: I'm guessing the behind the scenes issues with AJ and Daniels should lead to their breakup and eventual domination of TNA singles competition :-) [B]LAX[/B] over The Naturals: LAX is one of best new teams in years...The can take tag team wrestling in TNA to new heights [B]Abyss[/B] wins 3 way barbwire over Brother Runt and Raven [B]Austin Starr[/B] wins in Ultimate X: I'm getting used to calling him Austin Starr [B]Sting[/B] defends title over Christian Cage Ric Flair brings back his old belt (The one being used in WWE, you know the real nice one) and hands it to Sting saying NWA title is home...Flair then before leaving asks for one more match for prestigious NWA title... Not even going to try and predict [B]Angle vs Joe:[/B] Just lloking forward to where your gonna take this one Look forward to show on side note...How do plan on taking this diary and transferring your data over to 2007...I'm basically just waiting for 2007 to come out, but boy anm I getting anxious waiting reading these great diaries

Here's my picks [B]Gail Kim[/B] will screw over Allison Danger somehow and elevate this feud [B]Monty Brown[/B] over Scott Steiner: I just dont like Steiner [B]AMW[/B] over Daniels & AJ: I'm guessing the behind the scenes issues with AJ and Daniels should lead to their breakup and eventual domination of TNA singles competition :-) [B]LAX[/B] over The Naturals: LAX is one of best new teams in years...The can take tag team wrestling in TNA to new heights [B]Abyss[/B] wins 3 way barbwire over Brother Runt and Raven [B]Austin Starr[/B] wins in Ultimate X: I'm getting used to calling him Austin Starr [B]Sting[/B] defends title over Christian Cage Ric Flair brings back his old belt (The one being used in WWE, you know the real nice one) and hands it to Sting saying NWA title is home...Flair then before leaving asks for one more match for prestigious NWA title... Not even going to try and predict [B]Angle vs Joe:[/B] Just lloking forward to where your gonna take this one Look forward to show on side note...How do plan on taking this diary and transferring your data over to 2007...I'm basically just waiting for 2007 to come out, but boy anm I getting anxious waiting reading these great diaries

[QUOTE=Oldschool;146132]on side note...How do plan on taking this diary and transferring your data over to 2007...I'm basically just waiting for 2007 to come out, but boy anm I getting anxious waiting reading these great diaries[/QUOTE] Whenever TCP1 releases the updated FOTORC for TEW 07 I will just go in and mod the game world to mirror my own world as best I can. You know change people overness, put the titles on new people, change contracts and the such. Thanks for reading brother, glad you like it.

[QUOTE=Oldschool;146132]on side note...How do plan on taking this diary and transferring your data over to 2007...I'm basically just waiting for 2007 to come out, but boy anm I getting anxious waiting reading these great diaries[/QUOTE] Whenever TCP1 releases the updated FOTORC for TEW 07 I will just go in and mod the game world to mirror my own world as best I can. You know change people overness, put the titles on new people, change contracts and the such. Thanks for reading brother, glad you like it.

Ill throw my 2 cents in. Ill agree with Oldschool except on 2 matches. I still say dont count out Raven so Im picking Raven to win the 3 way. Gonna take Petey in the X division. Somoa and Angle. Bangs head on table,,,,,GRRRR,,Ill say no contest somebody gonna get involved somehow and make it a no contest. O and Ill say Cage over Sting. There,,done it. No gimmie some luv. LOL. Love your diary Stallion. You know that dont ya brother.

Ill throw my 2 cents in. Ill agree with Oldschool except on 2 matches. I still say dont count out Raven so Im picking Raven to win the 3 way. Gonna take Petey in the X division. Somoa and Angle. Bangs head on table,,,,,GRRRR,,Ill say no contest somebody gonna get involved somehow and make it a no contest. O and Ill say Cage over Sting. There,,done it. No gimmie some luv. LOL. Love your diary Stallion. You know that dont ya brother.

From Obsessedwithwrestling.com [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/topcenter.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U]Clash Of The Titans Results[/U] [SIZE="6"]NWATNA CLASH OF THE TITANS[/SIZE] Held at the Thompson-Boling Arena in Atlanta GA Attendance: 22,490 [U]Pre-show[/U] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALBorash.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/B99TNAChristyHemme1.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Jeremy Borash and Christie Hemme are in the middle of the ring.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="blue"]Borash[/COLOR][/U] – Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the pre-show for NWATNA Clash Of The Titans. We are just 20 minutes away from Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle and Christian Cage vs. Sting for the NWA World Heavyweight Title. [U][COLOR="blue"]Hemme[/COLOR][/U] – That’s right Jeremy and the NWA World Heavyweight Title match WILL be held under National Wrestling Alliance rule, the first time in a couple of years that this has been done in TNA. [U][COLOR="blue"]Borash[/COLOR][/U] – Well Christie that was the Head Of TNA Management Jim Cornette’s call and if you ask me that was the right one. Well what does National Wrestling Alliance rules mean to you the fans? Well it’s a couple of things. The first meaning that the Title can change hands on a countout or disqualification. [U][COLOR="blue"]Hemme [/COLOR][/U]– In addition to that, the NWA Championship Committee can reverse a decision made by a referee in a match. It will be a sit down meeting with no press involved and the decision will be announced the following TV program. [U][COLOR="blue"]Borash[/COLOR][/U] – These are some huge additions for the NWA World Title matches and I have to say, as of right now, they favor the World Champion Sting. [U][COLOR="blue"]Hemme [/COLOR][/U]– Oh absolutely Jeremy, these rules now force Christian Cage to fight a clean, fair fight. [U][COLOR="blue"]Borash [/COLOR][/U]– Well ladies and gentlemen this is TNA and in TNA we give you actual matches on the pre-show. So without further ado, lets get to the action. Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALBrotherRay.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/B99TNABrotherDevon.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALBentley.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALKazarian.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Team 3D[/B] (Brother Ray & Brother Devon) vs. [B]Bentley & Kazarian[/B] o Good match for the pre-show. o Tenay remarked that this is the first time Team 3D has been seen in over two weeks. o D’Amore said that it was too soon. o Team 3D won the match with a 3D on Bentley. Winners: Team 3D in 7:10 Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALKonnan.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHomicide2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHernandez.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALB-Boy.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"]The second pre-show match is B-Boy vs. Lance Hoyt. However just moments into the match, LAX hits the ring and starts beating down on Hoyt. The ref calls for the bell as Konnan gets on the mic. He says that LAX is the most dominate force in TNA right now and that they are heading for the top. First things first, they beat those Puntas The Naturals and send Shane Douglas back into rehab. Next Homicide will dominate the NWA World TV Title Tournament and make LAX even more powerful. Then they are going for the big dog, the NWA World Heavyweight Champion, whomever that may be. Konnan ends it with his trademark “Olalla, La Riva La Rasa!”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [U]NWATNA Clash Of The Titans Is Live On PPV![/U] - [COLOR="Blue"]A music video opens the show that hypes up the PPV. The video features Sting, Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe and Ric Flair.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALTenay.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/DonWest.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALDamore.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Mike Tenay, Don West and Scott D’Amore are all at ringside at the announce table. [/COLOR] [U][COLOR="blue"]Tenay[/COLOR][/U] – Hello everyone and welcome to NWATNA Clash Of The Titans! I’m Mike Tenay and I am joined by Done West and Sc… [U][COLOR="blue"]D’Amore[/COLOR][/U] – Tenay, you are an idiot! I’ve told you time and time again that these people know my name already. I am Scott D’Amore the greatest … [U][COLOR="blue"]West[/COLOR][/U] – Tonight ladies and gentlemen we have an action pack line up. Not only do we have the NWA World Heavyweight Championship on the line when Christian Cage takes on Sting, but this also marks the return of The Ultimate X match! [U][COLOR="blue"]D’Amore[/COLOR][/U] – How many times do I have to tell you … [U][COLOR="blue"]Tenay[/COLOR][/U] – In addition to that we have the huge match up of Samoa Joe taking on Kurt Angle. Ladies and Gentlemen you are in for a wild ride tonight. [U][COLOR="blue"]D’Amore[/COLOR][/U] – You know I am sick of this. I’m gonna kick both your asses if you don’t shut up and let me talk. If I have to… [U][COLOR="blue"]Tenay [/COLOR][/U]– Oh shut up D’Amore its time for out first match. Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALGail.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALDanger.jpg[/IMG] [B]Gail Kim[/B] vs. [B]Allison Danger[/B] o Very good, solid woman’s match. o Both women went at each other with a ferocity that becomes them. o Gail hit a sweet Arm Drag off the top rope. o Allison fought back with a Single Leg Take Down into a Leg Lock that had Gail screaming in pain. o Gail went for her Hurricanrana from the top rope but Allison countered it into a hard Powerbomb for the 3 count! Winner: Allison Danger in 6:42 Rating: [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes backstage where Monty Brown is standing by. He says that unlike Scott Steiner, his physique is all-natural and came about because of a successful NFL career. He says that there is only room for one muscle man in TNA and that him. He goes on to call Steiner a new super villain called Roidman and his weakness is a drug test. He says that tonight Steiner will feel “The Pooooouuuunnncccceee! Period!”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALMonty2.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALSteiner.jpg[/IMG] - [U]Fall Count Anywhere[/U] [B]Monty Brown [/B]vs. [B]Scott Steiner[/B] o They did not even wait to make it to the ring before they started brawling. o It quickly spilled out into the crowd and Steiner threw Brown into the wooden paneling beneath the stairs, shattering it. o Steiner hit a sick looking T-Bone Suplex from the stairs to a table below. o The fight spilled outside of the arena to the streets. o Monty hit a Double Underhook Suplex onto the hood of a car! o Brown went for the pin but somehow Steiner kicked out. o Steiner hit a T-Bone Suplex on the concrete out in the parking lot. o It looked like it was over but Steiner was slow to go for the pin and only got a 2 count! o Steiner put Brown on the hood of the car and climbed to the roof. o He went for a move that he has not done in a long time, The Frankensteiner! o Brown slammed into the concrete below but Steiner hurt himself in the process too! o Brown was able to recover first and waited for Steiner to stand. o Monty Brown hit Steiner with The Pounce that sent him crashing into the side of a car! o Brown covered and was able to get the 3! Winner: Monty Brown in 9:18 Rating: [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]A video airs that hypes up the upcoming match between AMW and AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels. It highlights some of the past meetings and events that have taken place between these two great teams. It also hints that this is the last chance for one of these teams as whomever wins gets a large jump in the tag team division, while the loser gets pushed further back down the ranks.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHarris.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALStorm.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALAJ.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/B99TNAChristopherDaniels_.jpg[/IMG] - [B]AMW[/B] (Chris Harris & James Storm) vs. [B]AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels[/B] o Neither team came down with their perspective managers and it was explained that they were both being held backstage to keep from tearing into each other. o The match was hard fought and fast paced with neither team letting the other get the edge. o There seemed to be some miscommunication problems between AMW in the early goings of the match. o However as things progresses they began to gel as they hi impressive tag team moves on AJ Styles. o They kept AJ in their corner; working him over and not letting him get to Christopher Daniels. o Daniels was finally able to make the hot tag to AJ Styles who cleaned house. o Styles did a phenomenal (cheap plug) Plancha over the top rope onto both Harris & Storm! o Back in the ring Styles went for the Moonsault but was caught in mid-air by Chris Harris who swung him around for the Catatonic. o However Daniels was right there and hit a high Dropkick into the face of Harris sending him back with AJ on top. o One-Two-Thr- NO! James Storm with the save at the last second. o Daniels sent James Storm flying over the top rope but he stopped himself from crashing to the floor below. o Daniels went back to his corner and was on the apron setting up to attack Storm when AJ bounced against the ropes sending Daniels crashing into the guardrail. o AJ set Harris up for the Styles Clash but was cracked with a James Storm Superkick instead. o Harris flipped over AJ and got the 1-2-3! Winners: AMW in 17:03 Rating: [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]As Harris and Storm were celebrating up the ramp, Christopher Daniels got back into the ring and got into AJ’s face as he was getting to his feet. He started screaming at AJ, saying that it was his fault that they lost. AJ just stared calmly at Daniels until Daniels pushed him. AJ shoved back and then the two men came to blows! They started brawling around the ring until officials came down and broke them up. Scott D’Amore was laughing at the outcome and Tenay commented that it looks like we’ve seen the last of this team![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALTaz.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]A video is shown hyping TNA’s newest member, The Human Suplex Machine Taz. It shows the attack on Rhino at Impact last week when Taz locked in the Tazzmission on the outside. The video ends with a picture of Rhino hurt on the floor and Taz’s voice saying “Win If You Can, Survive If I Let You!”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALRhino.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes backstage where Rhino is pacing back and forth. He looks strait into the camera and says that Taz is a coward. First he attacks him from behind on Impact, and then he does not show up at the PPV to face him like a man. Instead he hides away like a little pus*y! He says that if Taz thinks he can show up at TNA and regain some of his former glory by going after The War Machine he is dead wrong. He said Taz’s time is long past but if he wants another go at it then so be it. He says that he and Taz have never faced each other, not in ECW and not in the WWE, so he does not know what to expect. What he does know however is that Taz is out of shape and has lost the ruthlessness that made him so deadly in the past. Sitting at an announce table has made him soft over the years. Rhino says that in less then two weeks TNA will be debuting a new show called Independence, and what better way to start a new show then with a good old fashioned ass kicking live in Spike TV! He says that he will stop at nothing until Taz agrees to face him at Independence and that he will cut him in half with a “GORE, GORE, GORE!”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]In a segment recorded earlier, Shane Douglas put over The Naturals saying that once again they will go to the top of the mountain and become the NWA World Tag Team Championships! He says that they will do whatever is necessary to beat LAX and nothing would stand in their way.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Belts/NWAWorldTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALStevens.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALAndy.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALDoulas.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHomicide.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHernandez2.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALKonnan.jpg[/IMG] - [U]NWA World Tag Team Title match[/U] [B]The Naturals [/B](Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas) w/ Shane Douglas vs. [B]LAX[/B] (Homicide & Hernandez) w/ Konnan o There was new life in the Naturals as they took it to LAX in the early goings of this match. o The used innovative tag team moves to take out both Homicide and Hernandez. o However it was the numbers game that put the favor back into the corner of LAX. o B-Boy made his way out to the ring and got in Shane Douglas’ face, causing Chase Stevens to take his attention away from the match. o Hernandez capitalized when he grabbed the distracted Stevens by the throat and threw him over his head! o Andy Douglas tried to come to his partners aid but was met with a Swinging Neckbreaker! o LAX kept Douglas in the ring and continued to work him over with brutal Double Team tactics. o Eventually Douglas made the hot tag to Stevens when a T-Bone Suplex by Homicide was reversed into a DDT! o Chase Stevens was fresh and went after LAX like a man on fire. o He took out Hernandez with a Flying Forearm shot and then hit Homicide with a Death Valley Cutter that got a 2-¾ count! o It looked like The Naturals were back in control when B-Boy got up on the apron and started arguing with the referee. o At that moment Konnan got in the ring and went after Stevens with the Blackjack! o However Shane Douglas got fed up and slide into the ring and nailed Konnan with The Franchiser! o Stevens took the Blackjack and nailed Hernandez with it! o Stevens covers! o 1 o 2 o NO save by Homicide! o Homicide hit Stevens with a Waterwheel Slam and went after Andy Douglas who was getting back into the action! o Douglas fought back but was met with a huge Lariat from behind from Hernandez who was still feeling the effects of the Blackjack. o Homicide grabbed Chase Stevens and connected with The Gringo Killa and got the three count while Hernandez pummeled Andy Douglas. Winners: And Still NWA World Tag Team Champions LAX in 12:37 Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes backstage where Brother Runt staring intently at the camera. He says that he has always respected Raven, but the moment that he decided to get involved with his business with Abyss, he became an enemy, ands that’s something that Raven does not want to be right now. He said that all his life he was the Runt of the litter, the small baby brother that could not do what the big guys did. But he proved them all wrong. He proved them all when he went after Bam Bam Bigelow in ECW, he proved them wrong when he went after The Big Show in the WWE and he will prove them all wrong again when he wraps Abyss up in that barbed wire and tears him to shreds. “Sometimes, its good to be The Runt!”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALRaven2.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/B99TNAAbyss2.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALMitchel.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALRunt.jpg[/IMG] - [U]Barbed Wire Massacre match[/U] [B]Raven[/B] vs. [B]Abyss[/B] w/ James Mitchell vs. [B]Brother Runt[/B] o Before the match started Mike Tenay commented that this match would not be for the faint of heart and that the little children should not watch. o For the first few minutes of the match, Abyss, Raven and Runt did their best to throw each other into the barbed wire and also did there best to stop themselves from falling into it. o Finally Raven was the first one to take a header into the wire when Runt hit a Missile Dropkick from the top rope. o The wire was caught in Ravens hair and flesh and he had a hard time trying to pull himself loose. o Runt did not give Raven any time though as he sent Abyss crashing down on top of hit with a low blow and another Dropkick! o Both Abyss and Raven were entangled in the unforgiving barbed wire and by the time they managed to pull themselves free they were bleeding in several places and Raven even has a piece of flesh dangling from his arm. o Runt went body first into the barbed wire when Abyss press slammed him into it! o Runt all entangled in the deadly barbed wire and was torn up in the process of trying to get out. o Raven brought a table wrapped in barbed wire into the ring and pulled some lighter fluid from his pants pocket! o He nailed Abyss with a Raven Effect DDT but instead of going to the pin he poured the lighter fluid onto the table and lit it aflame with a lighter that he also pulled from his pants. o He then grabbed Abyss and climbed to the top rope and signaled for the Raven Effect DDT once again. o However as he swung around Abyss was able to grab him and hit him with The Black Hole Slam threw the flaming table wrapped in barbed wire!!! o Raven screamed in pain and Abyss screamed in rage as he stood and crossed his arms in his usual intimidating manner. o That’s when Runt flew from the top rope with a Cross Body Block. o That Abyss caught in mid-air. o Abyss lifted Runt over his head and ran from one end of the ring to the other and threw Runt into the barbed wire, pulling the entire structure down with him!!! o Raven was wrapped in barbed wire. o Runt was wrapped in barbed wire. o All that was left was for Abyss to pick one. o He picked Raven. o The 3 count was a given. Winner: Abyss in 13:32 Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]After the match, James Mitchell climbed into the ring with a mic in hand and stood next to Abyss. “Do you see this destruction? Do you see this chaos? This is what my monster will unleash on all of TNA unless he gets what he deserves and that’s a shot at the NWA World Heavyweight Title. Whether it will be Sting or Christian Cage, it matters not, fore this monster will tear them apart just like these two men that lay at my feet in shreds. So TNA, Who’s Next for Abyss?” Suddenly some unfamiliar music hits and this video airs[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]When the lights come back on, the man himself, Goldberg, is standing in the middle of the ring. He has a mic in hand and points to Abyss. “YOUR NEXT!” Then out of nowhere comes a HUGE Spear that takes The Monster down. The crowd goes nuts as Goldberg is in TNA!!![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]In a promo recorded earlier, Kurt Angle sat down and talked about his match tonight with Samoa Joe. He said that all his life he had been trained for an opponent like Joe. He said that Joe has the same intensity as himself, the same drive, and the same determination. He said that this one match is the one match that all his years of experience have been for. He said that Samoa Joe is undefeated in TNA for one reason and one reason only, because he hasn’t been here to put a stop to it. He says that Joe may have been the best in TNA, but not anymore, not that Kurt Angle is now here. He said tonight, Joe will Tap Out![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]A video is shown that goes over the history of The Ultimate X match. It highlights some of the greatest matches involving the crosses wires over the ring. Matches between the likes of AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Matt Bentley, Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt and many others.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Belts/TNAXDivision.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALSenshi3.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALPetey.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALSabin.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALStarr.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALSocal2.jpg[/IMG] - [U]TNA X-Division Title / Ultimate X match[/U] [B]Senshi[/B] vs. [B]Petey Williams[/B] vs. [B]Chris Sabin [/B]vs. [B]Austin Starr [/B]w/ So Cal Val o The crowd was still abuzz about the news of Goldberg in TNA, but Petey Williams was about to give them another reason to talk. o When Petey came to the ring he introduced his new manager. o PAUL HEYMAN!!! [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALHeyman.jpg[/IMG] o The crowd goes crazy, as Clash Of The Titans has been full of unforgettable moments all night long so far! o For those who may not know, an Ultimate X match is like a ladder match in principle. o The belt is hung above the ring but instead of a ladder, two criss crossing wires are suspended above the ring and the participants must climb the wires to get to the belt! o The match was faced paced and full of high impact moves. o At one point Petey was dangling from the ropes and dropped down onto Senshi’s shoulders and delivered a Hurricanrana that sent The Warrior flying! o Williams, Sabin and Senshi were all on the outside when Austin Starr climbed the strut that held one end of the wires (at least 20 feet in the air) and did a death defying Moonsault onto the three men on the outside!! o Back in the ring, Starr was making his way towards the X-Title when Senshi jumped from one of the top turnbuckles and kicked Starr in the stomach, spinning him in the air and he cam crashing down onto the mat! o Sabin climbed up to and balanced himself on the wires above the ring and hit an amazing Flip Leg Drop onto Senshi! o Eventually all 4 men were on the wires and they were kicking at each other. o Senshi managed to kick Williams off with a stiff kick to the head. o Starr kicked Sabin off by kicking him square in the face! o So Cal Val then hit the ring and jumped on Senshi, holding his legs so he could not kick out with them or even move much with the added weight holding him down. o Austin reared back and kicked Senshi with both feet right in the chest sending him back down to the mat. o Star was able to grab the Title belt and retain the championship! Winner: And Still TNA X-Division Champion Austin Starr in 20:03 Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes backstage where Christian Cage is standing with a ****y grin on his face. He says that tonight he will once again be the savior of TNA. First he saved TNA from Jeff Jarrett, and now he is going to save them from Sting. Why though, why would TNA need saving from Sting, because Sting is the past, and Christian Cage is the future. He says the sooner that all these ingrates at ringside and in the back realize that he, NOT Sting, is the biggest signing in TNA history the better off they will be. He says that tonight the era of Christian Cage starts up again and continues on in full force. “Because That’s…. How I Roll”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]In a promo recorded earlier, Samoa Joe sat down and talked about his match tonight with Kurt Angle. He says that Angle is a workhorse, a man that should never be told that he couldn’t do something because he will do it just to prove them wrong. However here tonight, Joe says that he is gonna prove that Angle cant do something, and that’s beat him. He says that since coming to TNA he is undefeated and nobody has stood in his way. Not AJ Styles, not Chris Daniels, not Sabu, not Jeff Jarrett, not Scott Steiner and not Kurt Angle! He says tonight, Kurt Angle learns why he is the Samoan Submission Machine, because Joe’s Gonna Kill You![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALAngle.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALJoe3.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Kurt Angle[/B] vs. [B]Samoa Joe[/B] o The tension was thick in the air as both men stood eye to eye. o Half the crowd was chanting “Joes Gonna Kill You!” o The other half was chanting “Angle, Angle, Angle!” o It was Hogan/Rock all over again! o The fight was on as the fists started flying. o After a few moments of brawling, the technicians started to go to work with a series of holds and reversals that had the crowd on their feet. o Angle had Joe locked in a version of The Chicken Wing on the ground but Joe was able to reverse it into a Crossface. o Angle was able to get to the ropes before too much damage was done. o The match went back and forth for several minutes until Angle was able to hit a High Angle Germen Suplex that hurt Joe. o Angle was in charge then for several minutes locking in several holds to try and wear Joe down. o Angle lifted Joe to his feet and ran to the ropes, bounced off and was greeted by an Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex by Joe! o Both men were down and the ref started the 10 count. o Joe was able to get to his feet by the count of 7 and started to climb the ropes o Angle jumped to his feet and quickly climbed the roped and hit Joe with an amazing Top Rope Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex!! o Angle then locked in the Coquina Clutch on Joe! o Angle had it in deep but Joe was able to get to his feet and back Angle into the corner, slamming his back into the turnbuckle over and over until he released the hold. o Joe cracked Angle with an Open Palm Uppercut that sent Angle to the top rope. o Joe went for the Muscle Buster but Angle was able to pull free and reverse it into a Neckbreaker! o Angle then locked in a Dragon Suplex! o Joe kicked up and connected with Angles head, staggering him. o Joe charged at Angle and nailed him with a sick Yakuza Kick that almost took his head off!! o Back in the corner again Joe put Angle on the top rope and this time was able to hit Angle with the Muscle Buster!! o 1! o 2! o 3! o NO WAIT! The ref said his shoulder was up!!! o Joe’s eyes rolled to the back of his head and he locked Angle in the Ankle Lock! o Angle was able to reverse it by pulling his body forward and sent Joe to the outside. o Angle followed Joe to the outside but this was a mistake. o He charged Joe but was met with a Snap Bodyslam on the mat on the outside. o Joe set a chair up by the guardrail and placed Angle on it. o Joe reared up and ran at Angle, kicking him in the head and bouncing his head off the guardrail! o Angle was busted open, blood covering his face in a crimson mask. o Joe threw Angle back into the ring and smeared his blood on his chest like a badge of honor! o Joe locked in the Coquina Clutch! o Angle would not tap. o 3 minutes and Angle still would not tap! o Finally Angle passed out and the ref was forced to end the match!!! Winner: Samoa Joe in 49:45 Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]A video airs the hypes the upcoming NWA World Heavyweight Title match between Christian Cage and Sting. It highlights their friendship and how Cage turned his back on him earlier this year. It then goes over everything Christian has done to Sting over the past couple of months leading up to this encounter.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes backstage where Sting is all alone in a dimly lit room. For several seconds he says nothing, just stares into camera. Finally he eyes narrows into slits and he talks. “Christian, tonight you pay for what you’ve done.”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALFlair.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Back in the ring, the famous Woooooooo comes over the system PA and The Nature Boy Ric Flair makes his way to the ring. He is wearing a 3 piece Armani suit and struts only like The Nature Boy can. He gets in the ring and takes a mic. The crowd is electric and chants “Thank You Flair, Thank You Flair, Thank You Flair!” He thanks everybody with tears in his eyes. He says that he did not come here for the crowd’s admiration, but came to make an announcement. He says for as far back as he could remember, every promotion he has worked for has screwed him over in the end. Whether it was WCW when Vince Russo was in charge or the WWE when he was fired without even so much as a phone call from Vince McMahon. He said that he has had one of the greatest runs in professional wrestling history and will remember and cherish every minute of it. He came to TNA because it was the home of the NWA World Title, a Title that he holds more deeply in his soul than any other Title he has ever held. He came to TNA to say goodbye to the fans, the true fans that made Ric Flair a legend. He says he came to TNA to announce his retirement. This was met with resounding boos but Flair held up his hand. However, he goes on, he has one final request before he goes out. He wants to go out on top and makes a challenge right now to one of his closest friends in the world, Sting. He says that he knows that Sting will come out on top over that Creepy Little Bastard Christian Cage, and when he does, he wants to step foot in the ring one last time with Sting for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship! This was met with resounding cheers but the cheers were cut off by someone’s music. However it was not Stings music, but Samoa Joe’s. Joe comes out with Kurt Angles blood still on his chest and confronts Flair. He says that just because his name is Ric Flair does not mean he can come into TNA and start getting title shots. He said if anyone gets a shot at the NWA Title it would be The Samoan Submission Machine. He says that if Flair wants a shot at the Title he would have to go threw him first. The crowd goes absolutely nuts at this and so does Flair. He takes off his jacket and starts pulling down his tie. He says anytime anywhere pal. Joe starts to make his way down to the ring when all the officials from the back run out and get in-between Samoa Joe and Ric Flair. Finally they get Joe and Flair to head back to the backstage area on opposite sides of the arena.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]The music of Christian Cage plays over the arenas PA and Captain Charisma makes his way to the ring to a chorus of boos. He totally ignores the outstretched hands of the fans at ringside and taunts them as he enters the ring. [/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]Stings music hits and the crowd erupts into cheers. However Sting does not come down from the entranceway, he comes down from the rafters![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]Once Stings music dies down, Jeremy Borash steps to the middle of the ring with a mic in hand. “Ladies and Gentlemen it is time for your Main Event of the evening and if for the NWA Heavyweight Championship Of The World. This match is sanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance and when the bell rings the man in charge of the action is referee Jack Thompson. In this corner, weighting in this morning at 277 lbs and hails from Tampa Florida, he is the challenger; he is Captain Charisma Christian Cage! And in this corner, weighting in this morning at 252 lbs and hails from Venice Beach California, he is the NWA World Heavyweight Champion; he is The Man They Call Sting![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Belts/NWAWorldMiddleweight.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALCage.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALSting.jpg[/IMG] - [U]NWA World Heavyweight Championship[/U] [B]Christian Cage [/B]vs. [B]Sting[/B] o Christian tried his best to stay away from Sting in the early goings of the match, even going so far as to exit the ring. o Finally Sting got his hands on Christian but a quick thumb to the eyes turned the tables on Sting. o Christian wore Sting down by attacking his neck and back for several minutes. o Christian got ****y however and went for the pin by placing his foot on Stings chest and flexing for the crowd. o Naturally Sting kicked out before a two count, but Christian succeeded in getting under Stings skin by embarrassing him. o Christian kept on the offensive for several minutes until Sting started to “Hulk Up” and began shrugging off Christians attacks. o Sting began fighting back with lefts and rights that staggered the challenger. o However a low blow behind the referees back brought things back into Christians charge. o Christian was too ****y though and turned his back on Sting. o Sting got back to his feet and when Christian turned about he was met with a Clothesline. o Sting Irish Whipped Christian into the corner and went for the Stinger Splash o Christian pulled the ref in front of Sting and got sandwiched in-between them. o As Sting was checking on the ref, Christian went outside and grabbed a steel chair. o He took a swing at Sting but Sting moved at the last second and the chair hit the ropes and bounced back, hitting his own head. o He stumbled backward into Sting who hit the Scorpion Death Drop! o Sting covers and the ref slowly crawls over. o 1 o 2 o 3! Sting retains the NWA World Heavyweight Championship! Winner: And Still NWA World Heavyweight Champion Sting in 15:05 Rating: [COLOR="red"]A[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR][/SIZE]

From Obsessedwithwrestling.com [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/topcenter.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U]Clash Of The Titans Results[/U] [SIZE="6"]NWATNA CLASH OF THE TITANS[/SIZE] Held at the Thompson-Boling Arena in Atlanta GA Attendance: 22,490 [U]Pre-show[/U] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALBorash.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/B99TNAChristyHemme1.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Jeremy Borash and Christie Hemme are in the middle of the ring.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="blue"]Borash[/COLOR][/U] – Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the pre-show for NWATNA Clash Of The Titans. We are just 20 minutes away from Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle and Christian Cage vs. Sting for the NWA World Heavyweight Title. [U][COLOR="blue"]Hemme[/COLOR][/U] – That’s right Jeremy and the NWA World Heavyweight Title match WILL be held under National Wrestling Alliance rule, the first time in a couple of years that this has been done in TNA. [U][COLOR="blue"]Borash[/COLOR][/U] – Well Christie that was the Head Of TNA Management Jim Cornette’s call and if you ask me that was the right one. Well what does National Wrestling Alliance rules mean to you the fans? Well it’s a couple of things. The first meaning that the Title can change hands on a countout or disqualification. [U][COLOR="blue"]Hemme [/COLOR][/U]– In addition to that, the NWA Championship Committee can reverse a decision made by a referee in a match. It will be a sit down meeting with no press involved and the decision will be announced the following TV program. [U][COLOR="blue"]Borash[/COLOR][/U] – These are some huge additions for the NWA World Title matches and I have to say, as of right now, they favor the World Champion Sting. [U][COLOR="blue"]Hemme [/COLOR][/U]– Oh absolutely Jeremy, these rules now force Christian Cage to fight a clean, fair fight. [U][COLOR="blue"]Borash [/COLOR][/U]– Well ladies and gentlemen this is TNA and in TNA we give you actual matches on the pre-show. So without further ado, lets get to the action. Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALBrotherRay.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/B99TNABrotherDevon.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALBentley.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALKazarian.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Team 3D[/B] (Brother Ray & Brother Devon) vs. [B]Bentley & Kazarian[/B] o Good match for the pre-show. o Tenay remarked that this is the first time Team 3D has been seen in over two weeks. o D’Amore said that it was too soon. o Team 3D won the match with a 3D on Bentley. Winners: Team 3D in 7:10 Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALKonnan.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHomicide2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHernandez.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALB-Boy.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"]The second pre-show match is B-Boy vs. Lance Hoyt. However just moments into the match, LAX hits the ring and starts beating down on Hoyt. The ref calls for the bell as Konnan gets on the mic. He says that LAX is the most dominate force in TNA right now and that they are heading for the top. First things first, they beat those Puntas The Naturals and send Shane Douglas back into rehab. Next Homicide will dominate the NWA World TV Title Tournament and make LAX even more powerful. Then they are going for the big dog, the NWA World Heavyweight Champion, whomever that may be. Konnan ends it with his trademark “Olalla, La Riva La Rasa!”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [U]NWATNA Clash Of The Titans Is Live On PPV![/U] - [COLOR="Blue"]A music video opens the show that hypes up the PPV. The video features Sting, Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe and Ric Flair.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALTenay.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/DonWest.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALDamore.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Mike Tenay, Don West and Scott D’Amore are all at ringside at the announce table. [/COLOR] [U][COLOR="blue"]Tenay[/COLOR][/U] – Hello everyone and welcome to NWATNA Clash Of The Titans! I’m Mike Tenay and I am joined by Done West and Sc… [U][COLOR="blue"]D’Amore[/COLOR][/U] – Tenay, you are an idiot! I’ve told you time and time again that these people know my name already. I am Scott D’Amore the greatest … [U][COLOR="blue"]West[/COLOR][/U] – Tonight ladies and gentlemen we have an action pack line up. Not only do we have the NWA World Heavyweight Championship on the line when Christian Cage takes on Sting, but this also marks the return of The Ultimate X match! [U][COLOR="blue"]D’Amore[/COLOR][/U] – How many times do I have to tell you … [U][COLOR="blue"]Tenay[/COLOR][/U] – In addition to that we have the huge match up of Samoa Joe taking on Kurt Angle. Ladies and Gentlemen you are in for a wild ride tonight. [U][COLOR="blue"]D’Amore[/COLOR][/U] – You know I am sick of this. I’m gonna kick both your asses if you don’t shut up and let me talk. If I have to… [U][COLOR="blue"]Tenay [/COLOR][/U]– Oh shut up D’Amore its time for out first match. Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALGail.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALDanger.jpg[/IMG] [B]Gail Kim[/B] vs. [B]Allison Danger[/B] o Very good, solid woman’s match. o Both women went at each other with a ferocity that becomes them. o Gail hit a sweet Arm Drag off the top rope. o Allison fought back with a Single Leg Take Down into a Leg Lock that had Gail screaming in pain. o Gail went for her Hurricanrana from the top rope but Allison countered it into a hard Powerbomb for the 3 count! Winner: Allison Danger in 6:42 Rating: [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes backstage where Monty Brown is standing by. He says that unlike Scott Steiner, his physique is all-natural and came about because of a successful NFL career. He says that there is only room for one muscle man in TNA and that him. He goes on to call Steiner a new super villain called Roidman and his weakness is a drug test. He says that tonight Steiner will feel “The Pooooouuuunnncccceee! Period!”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALMonty2.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALSteiner.jpg[/IMG] - [U]Fall Count Anywhere[/U] [B]Monty Brown [/B]vs. [B]Scott Steiner[/B] o They did not even wait to make it to the ring before they started brawling. o It quickly spilled out into the crowd and Steiner threw Brown into the wooden paneling beneath the stairs, shattering it. o Steiner hit a sick looking T-Bone Suplex from the stairs to a table below. o The fight spilled outside of the arena to the streets. o Monty hit a Double Underhook Suplex onto the hood of a car! o Brown went for the pin but somehow Steiner kicked out. o Steiner hit a T-Bone Suplex on the concrete out in the parking lot. o It looked like it was over but Steiner was slow to go for the pin and only got a 2 count! o Steiner put Brown on the hood of the car and climbed to the roof. o He went for a move that he has not done in a long time, The Frankensteiner! o Brown slammed into the concrete below but Steiner hurt himself in the process too! o Brown was able to recover first and waited for Steiner to stand. o Monty Brown hit Steiner with The Pounce that sent him crashing into the side of a car! o Brown covered and was able to get the 3! Winner: Monty Brown in 9:18 Rating: [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]A video airs that hypes up the upcoming match between AMW and AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels. It highlights some of the past meetings and events that have taken place between these two great teams. It also hints that this is the last chance for one of these teams as whomever wins gets a large jump in the tag team division, while the loser gets pushed further back down the ranks.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHarris.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALStorm.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALAJ.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/B99TNAChristopherDaniels_.jpg[/IMG] - [B]AMW[/B] (Chris Harris & James Storm) vs. [B]AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels[/B] o Neither team came down with their perspective managers and it was explained that they were both being held backstage to keep from tearing into each other. o The match was hard fought and fast paced with neither team letting the other get the edge. o There seemed to be some miscommunication problems between AMW in the early goings of the match. o However as things progresses they began to gel as they hi impressive tag team moves on AJ Styles. o They kept AJ in their corner; working him over and not letting him get to Christopher Daniels. o Daniels was finally able to make the hot tag to AJ Styles who cleaned house. o Styles did a phenomenal (cheap plug) Plancha over the top rope onto both Harris & Storm! o Back in the ring Styles went for the Moonsault but was caught in mid-air by Chris Harris who swung him around for the Catatonic. o However Daniels was right there and hit a high Dropkick into the face of Harris sending him back with AJ on top. o One-Two-Thr- NO! James Storm with the save at the last second. o Daniels sent James Storm flying over the top rope but he stopped himself from crashing to the floor below. o Daniels went back to his corner and was on the apron setting up to attack Storm when AJ bounced against the ropes sending Daniels crashing into the guardrail. o AJ set Harris up for the Styles Clash but was cracked with a James Storm Superkick instead. o Harris flipped over AJ and got the 1-2-3! Winners: AMW in 17:03 Rating: [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]As Harris and Storm were celebrating up the ramp, Christopher Daniels got back into the ring and got into AJ’s face as he was getting to his feet. He started screaming at AJ, saying that it was his fault that they lost. AJ just stared calmly at Daniels until Daniels pushed him. AJ shoved back and then the two men came to blows! They started brawling around the ring until officials came down and broke them up. Scott D’Amore was laughing at the outcome and Tenay commented that it looks like we’ve seen the last of this team![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALTaz.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]A video is shown hyping TNA’s newest member, The Human Suplex Machine Taz. It shows the attack on Rhino at Impact last week when Taz locked in the Tazzmission on the outside. The video ends with a picture of Rhino hurt on the floor and Taz’s voice saying “Win If You Can, Survive If I Let You!”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALRhino.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes backstage where Rhino is pacing back and forth. He looks strait into the camera and says that Taz is a coward. First he attacks him from behind on Impact, and then he does not show up at the PPV to face him like a man. Instead he hides away like a little pus*y! He says that if Taz thinks he can show up at TNA and regain some of his former glory by going after The War Machine he is dead wrong. He said Taz’s time is long past but if he wants another go at it then so be it. He says that he and Taz have never faced each other, not in ECW and not in the WWE, so he does not know what to expect. What he does know however is that Taz is out of shape and has lost the ruthlessness that made him so deadly in the past. Sitting at an announce table has made him soft over the years. Rhino says that in less then two weeks TNA will be debuting a new show called Independence, and what better way to start a new show then with a good old fashioned ass kicking live in Spike TV! He says that he will stop at nothing until Taz agrees to face him at Independence and that he will cut him in half with a “GORE, GORE, GORE!”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]In a segment recorded earlier, Shane Douglas put over The Naturals saying that once again they will go to the top of the mountain and become the NWA World Tag Team Championships! He says that they will do whatever is necessary to beat LAX and nothing would stand in their way.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Belts/NWAWorldTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALStevens.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALAndy.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALDoulas.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHomicide.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHernandez2.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALKonnan.jpg[/IMG] - [U]NWA World Tag Team Title match[/U] [B]The Naturals [/B](Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas) w/ Shane Douglas vs. [B]LAX[/B] (Homicide & Hernandez) w/ Konnan o There was new life in the Naturals as they took it to LAX in the early goings of this match. o The used innovative tag team moves to take out both Homicide and Hernandez. o However it was the numbers game that put the favor back into the corner of LAX. o B-Boy made his way out to the ring and got in Shane Douglas’ face, causing Chase Stevens to take his attention away from the match. o Hernandez capitalized when he grabbed the distracted Stevens by the throat and threw him over his head! o Andy Douglas tried to come to his partners aid but was met with a Swinging Neckbreaker! o LAX kept Douglas in the ring and continued to work him over with brutal Double Team tactics. o Eventually Douglas made the hot tag to Stevens when a T-Bone Suplex by Homicide was reversed into a DDT! o Chase Stevens was fresh and went after LAX like a man on fire. o He took out Hernandez with a Flying Forearm shot and then hit Homicide with a Death Valley Cutter that got a 2-¾ count! o It looked like The Naturals were back in control when B-Boy got up on the apron and started arguing with the referee. o At that moment Konnan got in the ring and went after Stevens with the Blackjack! o However Shane Douglas got fed up and slide into the ring and nailed Konnan with The Franchiser! o Stevens took the Blackjack and nailed Hernandez with it! o Stevens covers! o 1 o 2 o NO save by Homicide! o Homicide hit Stevens with a Waterwheel Slam and went after Andy Douglas who was getting back into the action! o Douglas fought back but was met with a huge Lariat from behind from Hernandez who was still feeling the effects of the Blackjack. o Homicide grabbed Chase Stevens and connected with The Gringo Killa and got the three count while Hernandez pummeled Andy Douglas. Winners: And Still NWA World Tag Team Champions LAX in 12:37 Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes backstage where Brother Runt staring intently at the camera. He says that he has always respected Raven, but the moment that he decided to get involved with his business with Abyss, he became an enemy, ands that’s something that Raven does not want to be right now. He said that all his life he was the Runt of the litter, the small baby brother that could not do what the big guys did. But he proved them all wrong. He proved them all when he went after Bam Bam Bigelow in ECW, he proved them wrong when he went after The Big Show in the WWE and he will prove them all wrong again when he wraps Abyss up in that barbed wire and tears him to shreds. “Sometimes, its good to be The Runt!”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALRaven2.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/B99TNAAbyss2.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALMitchel.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALRunt.jpg[/IMG] - [U]Barbed Wire Massacre match[/U] [B]Raven[/B] vs. [B]Abyss[/B] w/ James Mitchell vs. [B]Brother Runt[/B] o Before the match started Mike Tenay commented that this match would not be for the faint of heart and that the little children should not watch. o For the first few minutes of the match, Abyss, Raven and Runt did their best to throw each other into the barbed wire and also did there best to stop themselves from falling into it. o Finally Raven was the first one to take a header into the wire when Runt hit a Missile Dropkick from the top rope. o The wire was caught in Ravens hair and flesh and he had a hard time trying to pull himself loose. o Runt did not give Raven any time though as he sent Abyss crashing down on top of hit with a low blow and another Dropkick! o Both Abyss and Raven were entangled in the unforgiving barbed wire and by the time they managed to pull themselves free they were bleeding in several places and Raven even has a piece of flesh dangling from his arm. o Runt went body first into the barbed wire when Abyss press slammed him into it! o Runt all entangled in the deadly barbed wire and was torn up in the process of trying to get out. o Raven brought a table wrapped in barbed wire into the ring and pulled some lighter fluid from his pants pocket! o He nailed Abyss with a Raven Effect DDT but instead of going to the pin he poured the lighter fluid onto the table and lit it aflame with a lighter that he also pulled from his pants. o He then grabbed Abyss and climbed to the top rope and signaled for the Raven Effect DDT once again. o However as he swung around Abyss was able to grab him and hit him with The Black Hole Slam threw the flaming table wrapped in barbed wire!!! o Raven screamed in pain and Abyss screamed in rage as he stood and crossed his arms in his usual intimidating manner. o That’s when Runt flew from the top rope with a Cross Body Block. o That Abyss caught in mid-air. o Abyss lifted Runt over his head and ran from one end of the ring to the other and threw Runt into the barbed wire, pulling the entire structure down with him!!! o Raven was wrapped in barbed wire. o Runt was wrapped in barbed wire. o All that was left was for Abyss to pick one. o He picked Raven. o The 3 count was a given. Winner: Abyss in 13:32 Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]After the match, James Mitchell climbed into the ring with a mic in hand and stood next to Abyss. “Do you see this destruction? Do you see this chaos? This is what my monster will unleash on all of TNA unless he gets what he deserves and that’s a shot at the NWA World Heavyweight Title. Whether it will be Sting or Christian Cage, it matters not, fore this monster will tear them apart just like these two men that lay at my feet in shreds. So TNA, Who’s Next for Abyss?” Suddenly some unfamiliar music hits and this video airs[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]When the lights come back on, the man himself, Goldberg, is standing in the middle of the ring. He has a mic in hand and points to Abyss. “YOUR NEXT!” Then out of nowhere comes a HUGE Spear that takes The Monster down. The crowd goes nuts as Goldberg is in TNA!!![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]In a promo recorded earlier, Kurt Angle sat down and talked about his match tonight with Samoa Joe. He said that all his life he had been trained for an opponent like Joe. He said that Joe has the same intensity as himself, the same drive, and the same determination. He said that this one match is the one match that all his years of experience have been for. He said that Samoa Joe is undefeated in TNA for one reason and one reason only, because he hasn’t been here to put a stop to it. He says that Joe may have been the best in TNA, but not anymore, not that Kurt Angle is now here. He said tonight, Joe will Tap Out![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]A video is shown that goes over the history of The Ultimate X match. It highlights some of the greatest matches involving the crosses wires over the ring. Matches between the likes of AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Matt Bentley, Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt and many others.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Belts/TNAXDivision.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALSenshi3.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALPetey.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALSabin.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALStarr.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALSocal2.jpg[/IMG] - [U]TNA X-Division Title / Ultimate X match[/U] [B]Senshi[/B] vs. [B]Petey Williams[/B] vs. [B]Chris Sabin [/B]vs. [B]Austin Starr [/B]w/ So Cal Val o The crowd was still abuzz about the news of Goldberg in TNA, but Petey Williams was about to give them another reason to talk. o When Petey came to the ring he introduced his new manager. o PAUL HEYMAN!!! [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALHeyman.jpg[/IMG] o The crowd goes crazy, as Clash Of The Titans has been full of unforgettable moments all night long so far! o For those who may not know, an Ultimate X match is like a ladder match in principle. o The belt is hung above the ring but instead of a ladder, two criss crossing wires are suspended above the ring and the participants must climb the wires to get to the belt! o The match was faced paced and full of high impact moves. o At one point Petey was dangling from the ropes and dropped down onto Senshi’s shoulders and delivered a Hurricanrana that sent The Warrior flying! o Williams, Sabin and Senshi were all on the outside when Austin Starr climbed the strut that held one end of the wires (at least 20 feet in the air) and did a death defying Moonsault onto the three men on the outside!! o Back in the ring, Starr was making his way towards the X-Title when Senshi jumped from one of the top turnbuckles and kicked Starr in the stomach, spinning him in the air and he cam crashing down onto the mat! o Sabin climbed up to and balanced himself on the wires above the ring and hit an amazing Flip Leg Drop onto Senshi! o Eventually all 4 men were on the wires and they were kicking at each other. o Senshi managed to kick Williams off with a stiff kick to the head. o Starr kicked Sabin off by kicking him square in the face! o So Cal Val then hit the ring and jumped on Senshi, holding his legs so he could not kick out with them or even move much with the added weight holding him down. o Austin reared back and kicked Senshi with both feet right in the chest sending him back down to the mat. o Star was able to grab the Title belt and retain the championship! Winner: And Still TNA X-Division Champion Austin Starr in 20:03 Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes backstage where Christian Cage is standing with a ****y grin on his face. He says that tonight he will once again be the savior of TNA. First he saved TNA from Jeff Jarrett, and now he is going to save them from Sting. Why though, why would TNA need saving from Sting, because Sting is the past, and Christian Cage is the future. He says the sooner that all these ingrates at ringside and in the back realize that he, NOT Sting, is the biggest signing in TNA history the better off they will be. He says that tonight the era of Christian Cage starts up again and continues on in full force. “Because That’s…. How I Roll”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]In a promo recorded earlier, Samoa Joe sat down and talked about his match tonight with Kurt Angle. He says that Angle is a workhorse, a man that should never be told that he couldn’t do something because he will do it just to prove them wrong. However here tonight, Joe says that he is gonna prove that Angle cant do something, and that’s beat him. He says that since coming to TNA he is undefeated and nobody has stood in his way. Not AJ Styles, not Chris Daniels, not Sabu, not Jeff Jarrett, not Scott Steiner and not Kurt Angle! He says tonight, Kurt Angle learns why he is the Samoan Submission Machine, because Joe’s Gonna Kill You![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALAngle.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALJoe3.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Kurt Angle[/B] vs. [B]Samoa Joe[/B] o The tension was thick in the air as both men stood eye to eye. o Half the crowd was chanting “Joes Gonna Kill You!” o The other half was chanting “Angle, Angle, Angle!” o It was Hogan/Rock all over again! o The fight was on as the fists started flying. o After a few moments of brawling, the technicians started to go to work with a series of holds and reversals that had the crowd on their feet. o Angle had Joe locked in a version of The Chicken Wing on the ground but Joe was able to reverse it into a Crossface. o Angle was able to get to the ropes before too much damage was done. o The match went back and forth for several minutes until Angle was able to hit a High Angle Germen Suplex that hurt Joe. o Angle was in charge then for several minutes locking in several holds to try and wear Joe down. o Angle lifted Joe to his feet and ran to the ropes, bounced off and was greeted by an Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex by Joe! o Both men were down and the ref started the 10 count. o Joe was able to get to his feet by the count of 7 and started to climb the ropes o Angle jumped to his feet and quickly climbed the roped and hit Joe with an amazing Top Rope Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex!! o Angle then locked in the Coquina Clutch on Joe! o Angle had it in deep but Joe was able to get to his feet and back Angle into the corner, slamming his back into the turnbuckle over and over until he released the hold. o Joe cracked Angle with an Open Palm Uppercut that sent Angle to the top rope. o Joe went for the Muscle Buster but Angle was able to pull free and reverse it into a Neckbreaker! o Angle then locked in a Dragon Suplex! o Joe kicked up and connected with Angles head, staggering him. o Joe charged at Angle and nailed him with a sick Yakuza Kick that almost took his head off!! o Back in the corner again Joe put Angle on the top rope and this time was able to hit Angle with the Muscle Buster!! o 1! o 2! o 3! o NO WAIT! The ref said his shoulder was up!!! o Joe’s eyes rolled to the back of his head and he locked Angle in the Ankle Lock! o Angle was able to reverse it by pulling his body forward and sent Joe to the outside. o Angle followed Joe to the outside but this was a mistake. o He charged Joe but was met with a Snap Bodyslam on the mat on the outside. o Joe set a chair up by the guardrail and placed Angle on it. o Joe reared up and ran at Angle, kicking him in the head and bouncing his head off the guardrail! o Angle was busted open, blood covering his face in a crimson mask. o Joe threw Angle back into the ring and smeared his blood on his chest like a badge of honor! o Joe locked in the Coquina Clutch! o Angle would not tap. o 3 minutes and Angle still would not tap! o Finally Angle passed out and the ref was forced to end the match!!! Winner: Samoa Joe in 49:45 Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]A video airs the hypes the upcoming NWA World Heavyweight Title match between Christian Cage and Sting. It highlights their friendship and how Cage turned his back on him earlier this year. It then goes over everything Christian has done to Sting over the past couple of months leading up to this encounter.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes backstage where Sting is all alone in a dimly lit room. For several seconds he says nothing, just stares into camera. Finally he eyes narrows into slits and he talks. “Christian, tonight you pay for what you’ve done.”[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALFlair.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Back in the ring, the famous Woooooooo comes over the system PA and The Nature Boy Ric Flair makes his way to the ring. He is wearing a 3 piece Armani suit and struts only like The Nature Boy can. He gets in the ring and takes a mic. The crowd is electric and chants “Thank You Flair, Thank You Flair, Thank You Flair!” He thanks everybody with tears in his eyes. He says that he did not come here for the crowd’s admiration, but came to make an announcement. He says for as far back as he could remember, every promotion he has worked for has screwed him over in the end. Whether it was WCW when Vince Russo was in charge or the WWE when he was fired without even so much as a phone call from Vince McMahon. He said that he has had one of the greatest runs in professional wrestling history and will remember and cherish every minute of it. He came to TNA because it was the home of the NWA World Title, a Title that he holds more deeply in his soul than any other Title he has ever held. He came to TNA to say goodbye to the fans, the true fans that made Ric Flair a legend. He says he came to TNA to announce his retirement. This was met with resounding boos but Flair held up his hand. However, he goes on, he has one final request before he goes out. He wants to go out on top and makes a challenge right now to one of his closest friends in the world, Sting. He says that he knows that Sting will come out on top over that Creepy Little Bastard Christian Cage, and when he does, he wants to step foot in the ring one last time with Sting for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship! This was met with resounding cheers but the cheers were cut off by someone’s music. However it was not Stings music, but Samoa Joe’s. Joe comes out with Kurt Angles blood still on his chest and confronts Flair. He says that just because his name is Ric Flair does not mean he can come into TNA and start getting title shots. He said if anyone gets a shot at the NWA Title it would be The Samoan Submission Machine. He says that if Flair wants a shot at the Title he would have to go threw him first. The crowd goes absolutely nuts at this and so does Flair. He takes off his jacket and starts pulling down his tie. He says anytime anywhere pal. Joe starts to make his way down to the ring when all the officials from the back run out and get in-between Samoa Joe and Ric Flair. Finally they get Joe and Flair to head back to the backstage area on opposite sides of the arena.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]The music of Christian Cage plays over the arenas PA and Captain Charisma makes his way to the ring to a chorus of boos. He totally ignores the outstretched hands of the fans at ringside and taunts them as he enters the ring. [/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]Stings music hits and the crowd erupts into cheers. However Sting does not come down from the entranceway, he comes down from the rafters![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A+[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]Once Stings music dies down, Jeremy Borash steps to the middle of the ring with a mic in hand. “Ladies and Gentlemen it is time for your Main Event of the evening and if for the NWA Heavyweight Championship Of The World. This match is sanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance and when the bell rings the man in charge of the action is referee Jack Thompson. In this corner, weighting in this morning at 277 lbs and hails from Tampa Florida, he is the challenger; he is Captain Charisma Christian Cage! And in this corner, weighting in this morning at 252 lbs and hails from Venice Beach California, he is the NWA World Heavyweight Champion; he is The Man They Call Sting![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Belts/NWAWorldMiddleweight.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALCage.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALSting.jpg[/IMG] - [U]NWA World Heavyweight Championship[/U] [B]Christian Cage [/B]vs. [B]Sting[/B] o Christian tried his best to stay away from Sting in the early goings of the match, even going so far as to exit the ring. o Finally Sting got his hands on Christian but a quick thumb to the eyes turned the tables on Sting. o Christian wore Sting down by attacking his neck and back for several minutes. o Christian got ****y however and went for the pin by placing his foot on Stings chest and flexing for the crowd. o Naturally Sting kicked out before a two count, but Christian succeeded in getting under Stings skin by embarrassing him. o Christian kept on the offensive for several minutes until Sting started to “Hulk Up” and began shrugging off Christians attacks. o Sting began fighting back with lefts and rights that staggered the challenger. o However a low blow behind the referees back brought things back into Christians charge. o Christian was too ****y though and turned his back on Sting. o Sting got back to his feet and when Christian turned about he was met with a Clothesline. o Sting Irish Whipped Christian into the corner and went for the Stinger Splash o Christian pulled the ref in front of Sting and got sandwiched in-between them. o As Sting was checking on the ref, Christian went outside and grabbed a steel chair. o He took a swing at Sting but Sting moved at the last second and the chair hit the ropes and bounced back, hitting his own head. o He stumbled backward into Sting who hit the Scorpion Death Drop! o Sting covers and the ref slowly crawls over. o 1 o 2 o 3! Sting retains the NWA World Heavyweight Championship! Winner: And Still NWA World Heavyweight Champion Sting in 15:05 Rating: [COLOR="red"]A[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Archived