TNA: Unknown Future

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm such a TNA Unknown future mark: 6 and 1 on my predicitions (including AJ/Daniels split and pretty close on the Flair announcement)... I didn't touch the Angle/Joe match, which came across as a great match and now with Joe getting in Flairs face is there actually a bigger star anywhere in this country... BTW...Very nice Goldberg video

I'm such a TNA Unknown future mark: 6 and 1 on my predicitions (including AJ/Daniels split and pretty close on the Flair announcement)... I didn't touch the Angle/Joe match, which came across as a great match and now with Joe getting in Flairs face is there actually a bigger star anywhere in this country... BTW...Very nice Goldberg video

holy crap GOLDBERG! I was such a huge golberg mark when he worked with WCW but when he was in the WWE they booked him horribly. I'd like to see where you go with his character. I like the way your making Flairs "retirement" take place although in real life he's not gonna retire unlesss his body can't take anymore. great show man

holy crap GOLDBERG! I was such a huge golberg mark when he worked with WCW but when he was in the WWE they booked him horribly. I'd like to see where you go with his character. I like the way your making Flairs "retirement" take place although in real life he's not gonna retire unlesss his body can't take anymore. great show man

I just read through the whole show and I have to say GREAT GREAT GREAT job man. I've got to say that our diaries have some similarites and differences, but I'm giving this show a B+ overall. Some of my favorite parts of the show included the Flair/Joe showdown, Joe vs Kurt Angle, and best of all Goldberg spearing Abyss following barbed wire massacre. Even though I'm not a Goldberg fan it was a good introduction. Also, I love seeing Heyman there at your Pay Per View. Keep up the good work.

I just read through the whole show and I have to say GREAT GREAT GREAT job man. I've got to say that our diaries have some similarites and differences, but I'm giving this show a B+ overall. Some of my favorite parts of the show included the Flair/Joe showdown, Joe vs Kurt Angle, and best of all Goldberg spearing Abyss following barbed wire massacre. Even though I'm not a Goldberg fan it was a good introduction. Also, I love seeing Heyman there at your Pay Per View. Keep up the good work.

thans for all the responses guys. I am planning out the next month and now with the new 2 hour show I am trying to keep things fresh while keeping all the main storylines going. I have some major things planned in addition to a contender for the heavyweight title that comes out of nowhere. Great stuff coming up so stay tunned.

thans for all the responses guys. I am planning out the next month and now with the new 2 hour show I am trying to keep things fresh while keeping all the main storylines going. I have some major things planned in addition to a contender for the heavyweight title that comes out of nowhere. Great stuff coming up so stay tunned.

Top notch my freind. Love Petey having Paul has his manager. Can see big thigns for him. Or Ill break your neck..LOL. Great how as usual again my freind. Should have seen Goldberg coming but thought it was just a big tease. Can you imagine the shock waves of this happening. Angle,Ric,Golberg. Only in wrestling. TNA,TNA,TNA,TNA..

Top notch my freind. Love Petey having Paul has his manager. Can see big thigns for him. Or Ill break your neck..LOL. Great how as usual again my freind. Should have seen Goldberg coming but thought it was just a big tease. Can you imagine the shock waves of this happening. Angle,Ric,Golberg. Only in wrestling. TNA,TNA,TNA,TNA..

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Global Impact and Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Monday, Week 4, November[/SIZE][/I] [U]Global Impact[/U] Monty Brown vs. Raven – TNA Global Impact is the only place where you can find exclusive interviews and matches like this one. The Alpha Male Monty Brown, strait off of his win against Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner will go head to head with the sadistic Raven who just competed in the barbaric Barbed Wire Massacre. In a battle of two hard hitting heavyweights who will come out on top? [U]Impact[/U] NWA World Television Title Tournament match Round 1 Ron Killings vs. Colt Cabana – One is a 2-time NWA World Heavyweight Champion who is looking to re-establish himself as one of the elite. The other is a top Indy performer who is known as many a comedy act, but wants to prove to the world that he is so much more. Both men want to advance! Who has the heart? The Paparazzi with Kevin Nash vs. The James Gang – Kevin Nash has told TNA that he has a big announcement regarding the future of The Paparazzi and he will tell the world this Thursday night on Impact. Will this effect The Paparazzi’s chance against the veteran tag team of The James Gang? NWA World Television Title Tournament match Round 1 Tito Ortiz vs. Daniel Puder – The Huntington Beach Bad Boy steps into the 6-Sided ring for the first time to try his hand at the world of pro-wrestling. His goal? The NWA World TV Title, but standing in his way is the hungry youngster Daniel Puder who has an impressive track record, almost beating Kurt Angle on two separate occasions. Both men want there shot at greatness, but only one will move on. Team 3D vs. The Briscoe Brothers – Team 3D has not been seen in TNA on a regular basis for a while, but they are now ready to come back and take over the Tag Team Division. This week they face off against the up and coming tag team The Briscoe Brothers. These southern boys are on of the best tag teams on the independent scene and have come to TNA to showcase their abilities. Will they be able to overcome the seasoned veterans, or will 3D move past The Briscoe’s and come closer to attaining there goal of becoming the NWA World Tag Team Champions? Primetime Elx Skipper vs. Chris Kanyon – Who Better Dan Kanyon? Nobody that’s who. The controversial man known as Kanyon makes his TNA debut taking on Simon Diamonds golden boy, Elix Skipper. Chris Sabin vs. Petey Williams – At Clash Of The Titans, Petey Williams debuted his new manager, none other then the legendary Paul Heyman. Paul was unable to lead Petey to victory at Ultimate X, but he has another chance to prove his merit when Petey takes on his old rival Chris Sabin. Williams and Sabin know each other like the back of their hands. They grew up in the business together, they trained together, however they went down their separate paths and ended up on opposite sides. Once again they go head to head in X-Division action, but will Petey have the advantage with Heyman in his corner? Main Event AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels – At Clash Of The Titans the final curtain was drawn on the great tag team of AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels and once again its do or die time. Whoever wins this match will propel themselves up the ladder and whoever loses will most likely get lost in the shuffle. These men have had titanic battles in the past and on Impact it will be no different. Plus Ric Flair and Samoa Joe sign their contract for Honor Bound, Goldberg will be in attendance and Sting has a special announcement. All this and more on Impact![/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Global Impact and Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Monday, Week 4, November[/SIZE][/I] [U]Global Impact[/U] Monty Brown vs. Raven – TNA Global Impact is the only place where you can find exclusive interviews and matches like this one. The Alpha Male Monty Brown, strait off of his win against Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner will go head to head with the sadistic Raven who just competed in the barbaric Barbed Wire Massacre. In a battle of two hard hitting heavyweights who will come out on top? [U]Impact[/U] NWA World Television Title Tournament match Round 1 Ron Killings vs. Colt Cabana – One is a 2-time NWA World Heavyweight Champion who is looking to re-establish himself as one of the elite. The other is a top Indy performer who is known as many a comedy act, but wants to prove to the world that he is so much more. Both men want to advance! Who has the heart? The Paparazzi with Kevin Nash vs. The James Gang – Kevin Nash has told TNA that he has a big announcement regarding the future of The Paparazzi and he will tell the world this Thursday night on Impact. Will this effect The Paparazzi’s chance against the veteran tag team of The James Gang? NWA World Television Title Tournament match Round 1 Tito Ortiz vs. Daniel Puder – The Huntington Beach Bad Boy steps into the 6-Sided ring for the first time to try his hand at the world of pro-wrestling. His goal? The NWA World TV Title, but standing in his way is the hungry youngster Daniel Puder who has an impressive track record, almost beating Kurt Angle on two separate occasions. Both men want there shot at greatness, but only one will move on. Team 3D vs. The Briscoe Brothers – Team 3D has not been seen in TNA on a regular basis for a while, but they are now ready to come back and take over the Tag Team Division. This week they face off against the up and coming tag team The Briscoe Brothers. These southern boys are on of the best tag teams on the independent scene and have come to TNA to showcase their abilities. Will they be able to overcome the seasoned veterans, or will 3D move past The Briscoe’s and come closer to attaining there goal of becoming the NWA World Tag Team Champions? Primetime Elx Skipper vs. Chris Kanyon – Who Better Dan Kanyon? Nobody that’s who. The controversial man known as Kanyon makes his TNA debut taking on Simon Diamonds golden boy, Elix Skipper. Chris Sabin vs. Petey Williams – At Clash Of The Titans, Petey Williams debuted his new manager, none other then the legendary Paul Heyman. Paul was unable to lead Petey to victory at Ultimate X, but he has another chance to prove his merit when Petey takes on his old rival Chris Sabin. Williams and Sabin know each other like the back of their hands. They grew up in the business together, they trained together, however they went down their separate paths and ended up on opposite sides. Once again they go head to head in X-Division action, but will Petey have the advantage with Heyman in his corner? Main Event AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels – At Clash Of The Titans the final curtain was drawn on the great tag team of AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels and once again its do or die time. Whoever wins this match will propel themselves up the ladder and whoever loses will most likely get lost in the shuffle. These men have had titanic battles in the past and on Impact it will be no different. Plus Ric Flair and Samoa Joe sign their contract for Honor Bound, Goldberg will be in attendance and Sting has a special announcement. All this and more on Impact![/SIZE]

Predictions welcome. Sorry about the lack of updates latley guys, Ive been trying to make sure the next game month is full of great things. Also I have maybe good news. I may not be leaving so soon after all. For those of you who may not know what I am talking about, I am in the navy and it looked like I was getting ready to go on a deployment in November. Well like most things in the US military, things change. Right now it looks like I will be around for a while but it is not certain yet. The good thing about this is that I can get 07 and mod it so I can continue my diary in the new and improved setting.

Predictions welcome. Sorry about the lack of updates latley guys, Ive been trying to make sure the next game month is full of great things. Also I have maybe good news. I may not be leaving so soon after all. For those of you who may not know what I am talking about, I am in the navy and it looked like I was getting ready to go on a deployment in November. Well like most things in the US military, things change. Right now it looks like I will be around for a while but it is not certain yet. The good thing about this is that I can get 07 and mod it so I can continue my diary in the new and improved setting.

[QUOTE=The Stallion;148244]Predictions welcome. Sorry about the lack of updates latley guys, Ive been trying to make sure the next game month is full of great things. Also I have maybe good news. I may not be leaving so soon after all. For those of you who may not know what I am talking about, I am in the navy and it looked like I was getting ready to go on a deployment in November. Well like most things in the US military, things change. Right now it looks like I will be around for a while but it is not certain yet. The good thing about this is that I can get 07 and mod it so I can continue my diary in the new and improved setting.[/QUOTE] yay! *chants* sta-lli-on! sta-lli-on! sta-lli-on! sta-lli-on! great news fella, and as always, great dynasty

[QUOTE=The Stallion;148244]Predictions welcome. Sorry about the lack of updates latley guys, Ive been trying to make sure the next game month is full of great things. Also I have maybe good news. I may not be leaving so soon after all. For those of you who may not know what I am talking about, I am in the navy and it looked like I was getting ready to go on a deployment in November. Well like most things in the US military, things change. Right now it looks like I will be around for a while but it is not certain yet. The good thing about this is that I can get 07 and mod it so I can continue my diary in the new and improved setting.[/QUOTE] yay! *chants* sta-lli-on! sta-lli-on! sta-lli-on! sta-lli-on! great news fella, and as always, great dynasty

From Obsessedwithwrestling.com [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/topcenter.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U]Global Impact Results[/U] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/globalimpacthome1.gif[/IMG] Held at the Alexander Memorial Coliseum Attendance: 8,409 [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/B99TNASting.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALCage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALJoe2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALAngle.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALGoldberg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALFlair-1.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]The show opens with a video filled with clips of Clash Of The Titans. It highlights the Sting vs. Christian Cage match, the Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle match, the debut of Bill Goldberg and the confrontation between Samoa Joe & Ric Flair![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALHemme.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALBorash.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Christy Hemme and Jeremy Borash welcome everyone to tonight’s show. They hype the fact that tonight not only will we hear from James Mitchell about the situation with Bill Goldberg, but a special challenge match as well when The Alpha Male Monty Brown goes head to head with Raven. They emphasis that both men just went through hell last night at Clash Of The Titans.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALMitchel.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/B99TNAAbyss.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes backstage where James Mitchell is standing by with his monster Abyss. Mitchell goes on a tirade about how dare Goldberg attack his monster. He says Goldberg has no business in TNA right now and Abyss is going to send him back to doing crappy movies. He challenges Goldberg to meet Abyss in the ring any time, any place. He says that everyone is saying Goldberg will be on Impact this Thursday, well so is The Monster Abyss![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALMonty2.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALRaven3.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Monty Brown[/B] vs. [B]Raven[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]o It was obvious that both men were still feeling the effects of their respective matches last night. o However the adrenaline started kicking in and both men started brawling in the ring. o It eventually spilled to the outside and the ref lost control. o However instead of calling the match he let them go! o Brown nailed a hard Pounce on the outside that sent Raven flying over the guardrail! o Brown went right after Raven but was met with a sick Raven Effect DDT on the concrete on the outside!! o Raven brought Brown back in the ring and he was still out cold. o Raven hit another Raven Effect DDT for good measure and got the 1-2-3![/COLOR] Winner: Raven in 20:08 Rating: [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Archived