return of t'internet! discussion/questions

[QUOTE=Trashbear;142857]A British man once asked me, during the middle of an exam, to borrow a "rubber", and then asked me if he could "bum a fag". I punched him in the throat and ran like hell. It was only later I learned that he wanted an eraser and a cigarette. Sorry guy.* *The above events are more than likely false and were written under the influence of delicious tequila.[/QUOTE] Thats the funniest thing i have read in a long time! And it makes my stinking hang-over almost seem worthwhile!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great ideas all over, this one follows a trend of great ideas for TEW 2007. And they're all 100% Adam. He's basically going back to the main spirit of the freeware games and developing that further. And he's doing it on his own, no Creative Team this time. He had plenty of material to work with, no need for it. I'm excited the most about Young Lionhood and Japanese Tour System. Can't wait to test those. Assuming I'm still working here of course.

[QUOTE=Phil Parent;142983]Great ideas all over, this one follows a trend of great ideas for TEW 2007. And they're all 100% Adam. He's basically going back to the main spirit of the freeware games and developing that further. And he's doing it on his own, no Creative Team this time. He had plenty of material to work with, no need for it. I'm excited the most about Young Lionhood and Japanese Tour System. Can't wait to test those. Assuming I'm still working here of course.[/QUOTE] No creative team? Just about anyone that posts here, especially in the Suggestions forum, is his creative team!

I meant no closed one. I know what is his creative source as he told me and you are right. This time he went neck deep into the buying customer's wishlist. Which is really smart. Because with a closed creative team, you get ideas from a smaller circle. Maybe they're good ideas, but you don't know if people really want to play with them because they didn't ask for them. Take "wrestling as sport". Good idea on paper, nicely executed in practice if you keep the premise of Wrestling Spirit series in mind. Was it well received? I don't know, I disconnected from this in May for reasons that are well known to everybody. But it's not something anybody asked for. Compare the reaction to new features of TEW 2007 to the reaction to Wrestling As Sport. The features you want, you love more. It makes sense.

Man, I worked on the game. I have it, well in theory, I guess I could ask for my license again and get it. Modding...I'm just burned out. And without Jeff Cartwright, there's no RaveX. Jeff is living life, and after what happened, I think he hates me for lying about being a wrestler and stuff, can't blame him, it's a jackass thing to do. But doing data I've tried. I had permission to do Wrestling As Sport data based on the DOTT set. I did 10 wrestlers. Then it crapped out. It's so weird. I've created the most used Base Save for Fire Pro Wrestling R this year, we're talking about creating over an hundred of full wrestler edits made with a japanese interface in a japanese game and various other small mods in the game, so I can still work. It's like if I had reached my quota of sim data production and then it was it for me. I can't explain it.

[QUOTE=panix04;142163]You may have kept us waiting this morning, but it was very much worth the wait. I am so glad this feature is back! And a version of the internet that is actually relevant is even better! Just a small question will the internet site be modable? IE, will we be able to mod it to look like PWInside, or wrestlezone or various other wrestling gossip sites? It would be a cool feature if we could, either way im glad to see this back and i am even more glad it has a purpose as well.[/QUOTE] If you pepper us with pop up ads I will not be happy with you! :D

[QUOTE=panix04;142163]You may have kept us waiting this morning, but it was very much worth the wait. I am so glad this feature is back! And a version of the internet that is actually relevant is even better! Just a small question will the internet site be modable? IE, will we be able to mod it to look like PWInside, or wrestlezone or various other wrestling gossip sites? It would be a cool feature if we could, either way im glad to see this back and i am even more glad it has a purpose as well.[/QUOTE] If you pepper us with pop up ads I will not be happy with you! :D

Archived