Jake "The Snake" Roberts:Taking Georgia..than the world

JVE4ever

Jake Roberts relations:Grizzy Smith-Father Sam Houston-brother ??? -Sister Born: 1953 Overness: U.S.: 65 Canada: 38 Mexico: 18 Japan: 17 Stats: Spirit: 57 Power: 46 Technique: 52 Speed: 53 Psychology:97 Stamina: 67 Toughness: 78 Charisma: 95 Microphone: 87 Safety: 82 Looks: 78 Respect: 47 business skill:12 booking skill:22 finishing move:The DDT Jake the snake roberts is a legend in this business.Before he was wrestling in the WWF he started out in the independants.He is working for Georgia Championship Wrestling.Jake 'The Snake' Roberts is beginning to show flashes of potential greatness, having just come off great runs in Florida and Georgia. His in-ring psychology is incredible, yet his out-of-ring problems threaten to undermine him. He is currently an uppercard heel on a verbal contract.

1st week,november -tuesday its the gcw on tour and here I am sitting in the dressing room playing with my pet boa constrictor I got during my latest tour of florida.I decided to name him Damien.I keep him in an old green laundry bag when I bring him to the shows.I found out tonight from Ole when I arrived at the building that I will be turning face soon and fueding with my good pal Ted Dibiase.Tonight however me and my tag team partner Don..er the Spoiler will be teaming with a kid named Mike starbuck and the Bullet's kid Scott Armstrong in an eight man tag team match against Les Thornton,Joe Lightfoot,the Italian Stallian and Johnny Rich.Johnny was being an A** early and we got into a fight and had to be seperated by our fellow workers. I am teaming with the heels tonight against the faces.I guess the fued with Ted won't start till we get off this tour.I might drive back to stone mountian tonight and sleep in my own bed for once.It has been a while and I miss Cheryl and the kids. Tommorrow night I have to wrestle in another show than we got thursday and friday off and a show in atlanta for a tv taping.I have been talking to Ted lately since we drive around together from show to show and he's been talking alot to Vince McMahon Jr about going up to WWF.So if we do fued it will be awfully short.Jim Barnett likes to job out talent that is leaving and I hate to be the one who makes Ted look bad. We joke all the time about headling some shows in the big time maybe some time we can do that.My wife told me Grizzly called for me the last time I talked to her.I don't have a strong relationship with my father.He is the one who told me I'd never make it in this business and I like proving him wrong every day.On my way back to the motel I stopped at a store and got some beer.I am gonna stay in tonight since we have to make the drive early in the morning from Savannah to Macon for tommorrow's show.

WEEK1 day 3- wed I got to the arena and talked to Jim Barnett he wasn't too happy about my fight with Johnny Rich and punished me by keeping off the card.Ole said I should be nice to the fellow workers and I got kinda hot.I looked around for Ted because he is my confidant and I found out from Paul Ellering that he was wrestling tonight in Midsouth.I forgot that was tonight.I didn't stick around for the whole show I decided to go back to Stone Mountian.When I arrived at home the kids were happy to see me.Cheryl and I put the kids to bed early and "spent" some quality time together. Thursday -Grizzly called me and told me to come over because he needed some work done around the house needed help with.I went over there and we worked but we hardly said a word together.Later in the afternoon I went to the bar because I needed to drink some sorrows away.A girl was giving a look and I looked back.I guess her boyfriend didn't know I was Jake the Snake,Or a pro wrestler.I guess when he is putting that ice on his head all night tonight he will figure it out.The girl gave me her number but as soon as I got outside the bar I handed it to some kid walking in.I got in my car and went back home to cheryl.She was pissed off that I had been drinking and I told her off.I came close to hitting her but than I held my anger in. The kids love the new snake.At home he has a glass tank where he can sleep instead of the bag.Friday I took the kids to the movies and spent some more quality time with cheryl. Saturday-week1 -TV taping in Atanta. Ted came up to me and told me he was going up north to the WWF.I shook his hand and he told me he'd be around for another couple weeks as respect to the GCW so he can finish up his commitments. I found out tonight I wasn't even gonna be on tv.I had a word with the Owner..Jim Barnett and we got into a fight and I knocked him out..and I decided to quit the GCW. I called Cheryl from motel told her I was coming home.the GCW won't be the same any way now that Ted is gone and now I am too..

I started driving home to Stone Mountian and as I was .I remembered that I had a friend who loved working in texas.For sure he could put a word in for me.I met him in Midsouth back in the old days.The Spoiler worked there alot and I had been there a few times but not to wrestle.I met Fritz and his boys and I have to say they are good workers. Damien was already home with cheryl and the kids because I haven't brought a snake out in my act yet.although i do bring it backstage with me for companionship.Barnet called me a snake tonight..hmm Jake the Snake Roberts..it has a ring to it.

Archived