geographical breakdown of Japan general discussion

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brainwashing only works on those that Understand what they are supposed to do. You have to think long and hard on What you are going to do. Research is Evereything when moving in that direction Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't Each person has their own way of Seeing the world. Perhaps you git It. Perhaps not. I'm sure 2 people at least will.

Brainwashing only works on those that Understand what they are supposed to do. You have to think long and hard on What you are going to do. Research is Evereything when moving in that direction Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't Each person has their own way of Seeing the world. Perhaps you git It. Perhaps not. I'm sure 2 people at least will.

Of course for all we know Adam could be locked in a hatch somewhere, pressing the same button over and over every 108 minutes and making a pro wrestling simulation game because he thinks its "saving the world." Or not. I've been watching [B]alot[/B] of Lost. But this feature sounds cool, the more features to do with Japan is a good thing in my book.

Of course for all we know Adam could be locked in a hatch somewhere, pressing the same button over and over every 108 minutes and making a pro wrestling simulation game because he thinks its "saving the world." Or not. I've been watching [B]alot[/B] of Lost. But this feature sounds cool, the more features to do with Japan is a good thing in my book.

In short answer, to the other guy, saying theres a million other countries in europe... I was making a small joke, with the segmenting of europe... even thought, germany and italy, are starting to developt wrestling... I know that japan as a great history in wrestling, just like mexico... Just no need to talk smack on Europe and its countries... And after all i did say i liked the japan segregation... imagine if i said i didnt like it... lol but no harm no foul! just, keep up the good work adam... TEW 2007 I WILL DEFINITELY BUY! :)

In short answer, to the other guy, saying theres a million other countries in europe... I was making a small joke, with the segmenting of europe... even thought, germany and italy, are starting to developt wrestling... I know that japan as a great history in wrestling, just like mexico... Just no need to talk smack on Europe and its countries... And after all i did say i liked the japan segregation... imagine if i said i didnt like it... lol but no harm no foul! just, keep up the good work adam... TEW 2007 I WILL DEFINITELY BUY! :)

[QUOTE=braveheart_por;144487]In short answer, to the other guy, saying theres a million other countries in europe... I was making a small joke, with the segmenting of europe... even thought, germany and italy, are starting to developt wrestling... I know that japan as a great history in wrestling, just like mexico... Just no need to talk smack on Europe and its countries... And after all i did say i liked the japan segregation... imagine if i said i didnt like it... lol but no harm no foul! just, keep up the good work adam... TEW 2007 I WILL DEFINITELY BUY! :)[/QUOTE] Bleh, that didn't come across right. What I meant was, there are many areas where wrestling is developing a following (the aforementioned India, Australia, Portugal, etc) but as for being an area in the game, I think the criteria should remain fairly stringent. I look at it like this: If an area cannot support wrestling promotions with home-grown talent (something the US, Mexico, Japan, and the UK can and are doing), it should be considered a 'developing territory' but not given its own overness region. Europe as a region can support its own promotions, if its workers didn't automatically run to the UK or Japan straight away. I've seen wrestling shows in the Ukraine and it's SO close to Strong Style (actually, more of a Strong Style/MMA amalgam) that it makes sense though. Wait til Elena Hochikova (or something like that) makes it to a bigger territory. Her suplexes are just visually stunning and her punches look like they could shatter a MAN'S orbital bone. I wasn't shouting down the possibility of further expansion of this area. Just saying basically, "baby steps". Japan [B][I]needed[/I][/B] to be further detailed. Perhaps by the version after 07 (09?), other areas of the world will have developed sufficiently to make a strong case for further detailing as well.

[QUOTE=braveheart_por;144487]In short answer, to the other guy, saying theres a million other countries in europe... I was making a small joke, with the segmenting of europe... even thought, germany and italy, are starting to developt wrestling... I know that japan as a great history in wrestling, just like mexico... Just no need to talk smack on Europe and its countries... And after all i did say i liked the japan segregation... imagine if i said i didnt like it... lol but no harm no foul! just, keep up the good work adam... TEW 2007 I WILL DEFINITELY BUY! :)[/QUOTE] Bleh, that didn't come across right. What I meant was, there are many areas where wrestling is developing a following (the aforementioned India, Australia, Portugal, etc) but as for being an area in the game, I think the criteria should remain fairly stringent. I look at it like this: If an area cannot support wrestling promotions with home-grown talent (something the US, Mexico, Japan, and the UK can and are doing), it should be considered a 'developing territory' but not given its own overness region. Europe as a region can support its own promotions, if its workers didn't automatically run to the UK or Japan straight away. I've seen wrestling shows in the Ukraine and it's SO close to Strong Style (actually, more of a Strong Style/MMA amalgam) that it makes sense though. Wait til Elena Hochikova (or something like that) makes it to a bigger territory. Her suplexes are just visually stunning and her punches look like they could shatter a MAN'S orbital bone. I wasn't shouting down the possibility of further expansion of this area. Just saying basically, "baby steps". Japan [B][I]needed[/I][/B] to be further detailed. Perhaps by the version after 07 (09?), other areas of the world will have developed sufficiently to make a strong case for further detailing as well.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Lukiep8;144854]Well given no wrestling actually travels out to there... It's not really important.[/QUOTE] Plus, there's no Achill Island region for Ireland or a Southern Bavaria region for Germany either, now is there? ;) I think Japan is perfectly accurate with eight regions. Hope that Europe will be amped up a little too, though.

[QUOTE=Lukiep8;144854]Well given no wrestling actually travels out to there... It's not really important.[/QUOTE] Plus, there's no Achill Island region for Ireland or a Southern Bavaria region for Germany either, now is there? ;) I think Japan is perfectly accurate with eight regions. Hope that Europe will be amped up a little too, though.

Archived