DOTT question

still71

I'm curious, does the DOTT mod/scenario have real wrestlers enter wrestling during the simulation? For example, Baseball Mogul uses real draft classes when running historical simulations, so if you start your sim in 1997 the amateur draft in 1998 will be the actual players who entered baseball in 1998. Does WresPi 2 DOTT do something similar, or from 1983 on is it just ficticious characters who enter wrestling?

[QUOTE=still71;145224]I'm curious, does the DOTT mod/scenario have real wrestlers enter wrestling during the simulation? For example, Baseball Mogul uses real draft classes when running historical simulations, so if you start your sim in 1997 the amateur draft in 1998 will be the actual players who entered baseball in 1998. Does WresPi 2 DOTT do something similar, or from 1983 on is it just ficticious characters who enter wrestling?[/QUOTE] Wrestling Spirit doesn't as far as I know alow that to happen, there is no future wrestlers file. However the next TEW will allow that to happen. So short answer no it doesn't do that.

[QUOTE=still71;145224]I'm curious, does the DOTT mod/scenario have real wrestlers enter wrestling during the simulation? For example, Baseball Mogul uses real draft classes when running historical simulations, so if you start your sim in 1997 the amateur draft in 1998 will be the actual players who entered baseball in 1998. Does WresPi 2 DOTT do something similar, or from 1983 on is it just ficticious characters who enter wrestling?[/QUOTE] Wrestling Spirit doesn't as far as I know alow that to happen, there is no future wrestlers file. However the next TEW will allow that to happen. So short answer no it doesn't do that.

Yeah... I just threw in a bunch of future rookies to the starting worker pool as there was no way to ensure they would enter when they were supposed to. As Sartagis mentioned, we'll have to wait until TEW07 for that feature. Whatever new workers that happen to enter the gameworld will be the result of random generation by the program.

Yeah... I just threw in a bunch of future rookies to the starting worker pool as there was no way to ensure they would enter when they were supposed to. As Sartagis mentioned, we'll have to wait until TEW07 for that feature. Whatever new workers that happen to enter the gameworld will be the result of random generation by the program.

Archived