new matches

it's been a long time since i'v added to the tew universe so here's a match file there's about 30 or so matches i found online earlier and translated them into tew. edit: The Diva Tag Pillow Fight is listed in the file as 1v1 btw. The bra and panty gauntlet match is also set to 'regular' not 'eye-candy based'.[/QUOTE] -Noticed by remianen

[QUOTE=panix04;146373]whats on there? Anything interesting?[/QUOTE] I will name some of the gimmick matches that I might find useful and never thought of creating myself. 10,000 Thumbtack Match 1 vs 1 Blindfold Match 1 vs 1 3 way 10,000 Thumbtack Ladder match Punjabi Prison Match 1 vs 1 + 2 vs 2 Flaming Dumpster match 1 vs 1 + 2 vs 2 There are also lots of Gimmicked deathmatches and a few more Diva eye candy matches.

[QUOTE=panix04;146373]whats on there? Anything interesting?[/QUOTE] I will name some of the gimmick matches that I might find useful and never thought of creating myself. 10,000 Thumbtack Match 1 vs 1 Blindfold Match 1 vs 1 3 way 10,000 Thumbtack Ladder match Punjabi Prison Match 1 vs 1 + 2 vs 2 Flaming Dumpster match 1 vs 1 + 2 vs 2 There are also lots of Gimmicked deathmatches and a few more Diva eye candy matches.

[QUOTE=david2006efc;146382]and a few more Diva eye candy matches.[/QUOTE] Oooo, gotta download it then. What?!? Look, Mariko Yoshida, LuFisto, and Melissa are gettin' tired of beating up on Sue Danes and Emma Chase to get them overness. :p edit: Your Diva Tag Pillow Fight is listed in the file as 1v1 btw. The bra and panty gauntlet match is also set to 'regular' not 'eye-candy based'.

[QUOTE=david2006efc;146382]and a few more Diva eye candy matches.[/QUOTE] Oooo, gotta download it then. What?!? Look, Mariko Yoshida, LuFisto, and Melissa are gettin' tired of beating up on Sue Danes and Emma Chase to get them overness. :p edit: Your Diva Tag Pillow Fight is listed in the file as 1v1 btw. The bra and panty gauntlet match is also set to 'regular' not 'eye-candy based'.

Archived