World Wrestling Entertainment

[I]I just thought I would start a diary to see if I could keep up writing one. It won’t contain a lot of detail but it will hopefully be interesting and fun to read. Please leave as much feedback as you can so that I know what I’m doing right and wrong. I have included WCW on my game just to give me some competition; they currently have no roster but are quite popular. I have given them Smackdown as a TV show and given ROH Sunday Night Heat and One Pro Wrestling Velocity which should make things interesting. Because I only have one TV show I released a lot of wrestlers including Edge, Big Show, Batista, Rey Mysterio and many more. Jeff Jarrett took control of WCW in the game and is now the owner with Tony Schiavone as Head Booker.[/I] [B] [CENTER][B] Federation:[/B] World Wrestling Entertainment [B]Size:[/B] Global [B]Style:[/B] Sports Entertainment [B]Starting Date:[/B] Week 1 August 2006 [B]Location:[/B] New England (USA) [B]Television Shows:[/B] Raw [B]Developmental Territories:[/B] OVW, DSW [B][U]Pay-Per-View Schedule[/U][/B] Royal Rumble [I](January, Week 4)[/I] No Way Out [I](February, Week 4)[/I] Wrestlemania [I](March, Week 4)[/I] Backlash [I](April, Week 4)[/I] Judgment Day [I](May, Week 4)[/I] Vengeance [I](June, Week 4)[/I] Great American Bash [I](July, Week 4)[/I] Summerslam [I](August, Week 4)[/I] Unforgiven [I](September, Week 4)[/I] No Mercy [I](October, Week 4)[/I] Survivor Series [I](November, Week 4)[/I] Armageddon [I](December, Week 4)[/I] [B] [SIZE="3"]Roster[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Main Eventers[/COLOR][/B] Triple H John Cena - WWE Champion Kurt Angle Shawn Michaels The Undertaker Randy Orton [B][COLOR="DarkGreen"] Upper Midcarders[/COLOR][/B] Chris Benoit Christian Ric Flair Shelton Benjamin - WWE Intercontinental Champion Carlito Chris Jericho Matt Hardy King Booker [B][COLOR="Red"]Midcarders[/COLOR][/B] BG James Kip James Kevin Nash Scott Hall Joey Mercury - WWE Tag Team Champion William Regal Chris Masters Chavo Guerrero Mark Henry Gene Snitsky Umaga [COLOR="Red"][B]Lower Midcarders[/B][/COLOR] Kid Kash Jamie Noble Paul London Brian Kendrick Gregory Helms - Cruiserweight Champion Jimmy Yang X-Pac Johnny Nitro - WWE Tag Team Champion [COLOR="Blue"][B]Openers[/B][/COLOR] Nigel McGuinness Colt Cabana CM Punk Austin Aries Kenny [B][COLOR="Blue"] Semi Active Wrestlers[/COLOR][/B] Mick Foley [B]Tag Teams[/B] Colt Cabana and CM Punk Colt Cabana and Nigel McGuinness Shawn Michaels and Triple H MNM Outsiders New Age Outlaws Jimmy Yang and Chavo Guerrero The Pitbulls Hooligans McMahon’s [B]Stables[/B] Degeneration X – Triple H, Shawn Michaels, X-Pac, New Age Outlaws Cm Punk, Nigel McGuinness and Colt Cabana [/CENTER]

I’m going to have to have to tell you the results of the matches on the first RAW because I had already started the game before I started the diary. So I can’t do a full show and wont be able to give you an idea of what storylines are going on. [B][U][CENTER] Monday Night Raw Live From the Calihan Hall in Front of a Sold Out Crowd of 10,000 People [/CENTER][/U][/B] Colt Cabana, CM Punk and Nigel McGuinness defeated The Pitbulls and William Regal in the Dark Match Rating = C+ Umaga defeated Matt Hardy Rating = B+ ‘The Outsiders’ Scott Hall and Kevin Nash defeated ‘The New Age Outlaws’ BG James and Kip James Rating = B- Gregory Helms defeated Brian Kendrick to retain the Cruiserweight Title Rating = B Chris Benoit defeated Booker T and Chris Jericho in a triple threat match Rating = A* The Undertaker defeated Chris Masters Rating = B+ Shelton Benjamin defeated Carlito to retain the Intercontinental Title Rating = A Kurt Angle defeated Triple H Rating = A* [B][U][CENTER]Raw Preview[/CENTER][/U][/B] Vince McMahon announced Randy Orton as the No1 contender at Summerslam for John Cena’s WWE championship last week on Raw. Orton took out the champion moments later backstage in a brutal assault which hospitalized Cena for a couple of days. What will happen when Cena and Orton are both in the ring for the official contract signing for Summerslam? Will The Undertaker accept Kurt Angle’s offer for an ultimate submission match at Summerslam? Umaga continued to terrorise the Raw superstars last week when he defeated Matt Hardy. Umaga then issued an open challenge which was answered by Gene Snitsky. Will he be able to stop the Samoan Bulldozer’s path on destruction? A fatal four way match was announced on wwe.com on Saturday night to determine the USA champion. It will be Mark Henry v Matt Hardy v Chris Masters’s v ???. Who will be the final competitor in that match? Triple H / Shawn Michaels and MNM will go toe to toe on Raw and if DX win then the New Age Outlaws will get a shot for the tag team gold at Summerslam.

I’m going to have to have to tell you the results of the matches on the first RAW because I had already started the game before I started the diary. So I can’t do a full show and wont be able to give you an idea of what storylines are going on. [B][U][CENTER] Monday Night Raw Live From the Calihan Hall in Front of a Sold Out Crowd of 10,000 People [/CENTER][/U][/B] Colt Cabana, CM Punk and Nigel McGuinness defeated The Pitbulls and William Regal in the Dark Match Rating = C+ Umaga defeated Matt Hardy Rating = B+ ‘The Outsiders’ Scott Hall and Kevin Nash defeated ‘The New Age Outlaws’ BG James and Kip James Rating = B- Gregory Helms defeated Brian Kendrick to retain the Cruiserweight Title Rating = B Chris Benoit defeated Booker T and Chris Jericho in a triple threat match Rating = A* The Undertaker defeated Chris Masters Rating = B+ Shelton Benjamin defeated Carlito to retain the Intercontinental Title Rating = A Kurt Angle defeated Triple H Rating = A* [B][U][CENTER]Raw Preview[/CENTER][/U][/B] Vince McMahon announced Randy Orton as the No1 contender at Summerslam for John Cena’s WWE championship last week on Raw. Orton took out the champion moments later backstage in a brutal assault which hospitalized Cena for a couple of days. What will happen when Cena and Orton are both in the ring for the official contract signing for Summerslam? Will The Undertaker accept Kurt Angle’s offer for an ultimate submission match at Summerslam? Umaga continued to terrorise the Raw superstars last week when he defeated Matt Hardy. Umaga then issued an open challenge which was answered by Gene Snitsky. Will he be able to stop the Samoan Bulldozer’s path on destruction? A fatal four way match was announced on wwe.com on Saturday night to determine the USA champion. It will be Mark Henry v Matt Hardy v Chris Masters’s v ???. Who will be the final competitor in that match? Triple H / Shawn Michaels and MNM will go toe to toe on Raw and if DX win then the New Age Outlaws will get a shot for the tag team gold at Summerslam.

Archived