Pro Wrestling ELITE: Come and Find Out!

[COLOR="Red"][I] It was 3:30 in the afternoon and I was sitting in my office in Scotsdale, Arizona talking on the phone about how I was recently fired from my job as head booker of Ring of Honor. They were losing money due to the economy falling. I didn't feel it was my fault.[/I][/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Blue"]Billy Maverick[/U]: No, you don't understand. I worked the company for 2 years. I took them national and this is how they repay me? [U]Man on Phone[/U]: What did you expect? A lifetime job? Come on, Billy. This is a business here, if you're not making money, you're doing something wrong. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Yeah, I guess. So what's up? [U]Man on Phone[/U]: Well, Billy. I'm offering you a job. Do you remember Pro Wrestling Elite? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Vaguely, they had a few shows but I don't remember them being anything special. Why? [U]Man on Phone[/U]: I'm thinking about buying the rights from Pete[Ferriero] and re-opening the promotion. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Ok? You called to tell me that? [U]Man on Phone[/U]: No, I called to offer you a job. I can't run a wrestling company anymore. You've seen my projects fail time and time again. I need someone who knows how the business has changed and what the fans want to see. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: How much are we talking here? [U]Man on Phone[/U]: I don't know yet, I don't have any exact numbers but what do you say? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: You know me, I'll do anything that involves wrestling. I accept. Maybe we should meet and discuss matters further. [U]Man on Phone[/U]: Good idea, how's tomorrow night? You can meet me at Gino's on Beech Street. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Sounds good. See you tomorrow night, Eric. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][I] I guess karma works, huh? A week after getting canned by Ring of Honor, Eric Bischoff calls me about a new promotion he wants to re-open. Pro Wrestling ELITE was good while it lasted. RFVideo did an alright job until they thought they could run a women's division. If I could do with PWElite that I did with ROH, I'm sure we'd be a success. With Eric's contacts, he could bring in bigger stars than I could've only hoped for with ROH. ROH re-hired Gabe Sapolsky as their head booker. Apparently, a lot of the workers there walked out after hearing I got fired. It just goes to show you how much I actually did for the company. With Gabe booking, I guess Bryan Danielson will go back to jobbing to KENTA and Marufuji. Oh well, not my problem! [/I][/COLOR] OCC: If you couldn't tell, anything in red italics is the body of the story and anything in blue will be conversations that actually take place. Please let me know what you think so far!

[COLOR="Red"][I] I got into my car to go meet with Eric Bischoff at Gino's on Beech Street. It was about a 20 minute drive, but anywhere in Arizona that's 20 minutes away is good. Eric lived about 45 minutes from me and he was basically my closest neighbor. As soon as I pulled up to the bar I noticed Eric's black Mercedes 900E in the front of the building. I figured he would've been here already because Eric is always early for everything. I walked into Gino's and sat at the bar next to Eric, who didn't seem to notice my presence until I tapped him on the shoulder. [/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Whoa, wow. You scared me for a minute there. How are ya? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Haha, I'm fine. I see you're still jumpy as usual. How've you been? [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Not bad, just working on getting the autobiography out and working on some other projects. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: That's cool. So have you talked to Pete yet? [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Actually, yeah. I called him earlier today. He told me he doesn't own the rights. He said nobody does, so we're free to open the promotion as we see fit. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Does he want a percentage or anything? I know how Pete and Rob[Feinstein] operate. They'll say that now and once we start making money, they'll sue for royalites. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: I'm going to have Pete sign some paperwork to prevent that. And well, Rob is in with us. He is going to be producing the home video releases. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Is Doug[Gentry] involved too? [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: I'm assuming he will be consider Rob is. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: I'm out then, Eric. Sorry. Doug ruined his relationship with me back in ROH. We were friends before I got hired and he didn't want me to work for them. I think there is still bad blood between Cary and Doug. I was so upset with him because it was my chance to shine and him being a close friend didn't really seem to care. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: What do you want to do then? You and RF both have great track records. I want you both on the team. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Tell you what, Bisch. I know of a guy who does production. He is ten times better than RF. If you let me bring him in, I'll go with you. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Anything I've seen? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Probably. Remember Corino's WORLD-1 thing from last year? [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Yeah, that was your guy? I loved his camera work and editing, definitely bring him in. I always thought it was RF's stuff. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Nah, it was a friend of mine. So who are talking, roster wise? [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: I talked to Chris Jericho, he was intrigued by my offer but hasn't given me an answer. And since Dixie Carter wanted to start an all women's promotion in TNA, I guess we have our pick of talent from there. I still can't believe that broad. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: I saw that coming when they released Abyss and Christian earlier this month. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: I called The Dudleys, all three and they all want in. I also called in a favor to get Scotty B in as well. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Wait a minute, my old buddy Scotty B? Damn, I haven't seen the Bammer in a couple of years. I think I'm definitely gonna have a good time with this, Eric. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Haha, I hope so. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][I] Eric and I continued to talk about talent and storylines for another half-hour or so until I brought up the fact of TV and pay-per-views. [/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: What do we have going on with television and PPV's? [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Well, I am trying to get something set up with Ted, but he has his board of directors now and I'm pretty sure they aren't looking for a new wrestling program. Do you know of anything? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: There is always Honor Sports, we could run PPV's like TNA did for a while. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Honor Sports? Doesn't Cary still own that? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Nope, he sold it to an outsider a while back and I became pretty close with the owner, Brian Shiner. His son goes to school with my nephew and they're friends. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Not bad, does ROH still have a contract with them? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Never did. After Cary sold it, we were working together on show-by-show basis. Brian[Shiner] didn't believe in contracts but I'm sure I can talk him into giving us one. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Good, try and do that tomorrow. I'm going to get going though, pal. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Ok. Thanks, Eric. I appreciate the offer. I hope I can fulfill all the expections you have. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: I'm sure you can, Billy. I will e-mail you the final roster and date of our first show tomorrow. Let me know how it goes with Honor Sports. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][I] And that was it. I accepted the position and things were off from there. [/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][I] I got into my car to go meet with Eric Bischoff at Gino's on Beech Street. It was about a 20 minute drive, but anywhere in Arizona that's 20 minutes away is good. Eric lived about 45 minutes from me and he was basically my closest neighbor. As soon as I pulled up to the bar I noticed Eric's black Mercedes 900E in the front of the building. I figured he would've been here already because Eric is always early for everything. I walked into Gino's and sat at the bar next to Eric, who didn't seem to notice my presence until I tapped him on the shoulder. [/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Whoa, wow. You scared me for a minute there. How are ya? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Haha, I'm fine. I see you're still jumpy as usual. How've you been? [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Not bad, just working on getting the autobiography out and working on some other projects. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: That's cool. So have you talked to Pete yet? [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Actually, yeah. I called him earlier today. He told me he doesn't own the rights. He said nobody does, so we're free to open the promotion as we see fit. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Does he want a percentage or anything? I know how Pete and Rob[Feinstein] operate. They'll say that now and once we start making money, they'll sue for royalites. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: I'm going to have Pete sign some paperwork to prevent that. And well, Rob is in with us. He is going to be producing the home video releases. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Is Doug[Gentry] involved too? [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: I'm assuming he will be consider Rob is. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: I'm out then, Eric. Sorry. Doug ruined his relationship with me back in ROH. We were friends before I got hired and he didn't want me to work for them. I think there is still bad blood between Cary and Doug. I was so upset with him because it was my chance to shine and him being a close friend didn't really seem to care. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: What do you want to do then? You and RF both have great track records. I want you both on the team. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Tell you what, Bisch. I know of a guy who does production. He is ten times better than RF. If you let me bring him in, I'll go with you. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Anything I've seen? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Probably. Remember Corino's WORLD-1 thing from last year? [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Yeah, that was your guy? I loved his camera work and editing, definitely bring him in. I always thought it was RF's stuff. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Nah, it was a friend of mine. So who are talking, roster wise? [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: I talked to Chris Jericho, he was intrigued by my offer but hasn't given me an answer. And since Dixie Carter wanted to start an all women's promotion in TNA, I guess we have our pick of talent from there. I still can't believe that broad. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: I saw that coming when they released Abyss and Christian earlier this month. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: I called The Dudleys, all three and they all want in. I also called in a favor to get Scotty B in as well. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Wait a minute, my old buddy Scotty B? Damn, I haven't seen the Bammer in a couple of years. I think I'm definitely gonna have a good time with this, Eric. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Haha, I hope so. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][I] Eric and I continued to talk about talent and storylines for another half-hour or so until I brought up the fact of TV and pay-per-views. [/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: What do we have going on with television and PPV's? [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Well, I am trying to get something set up with Ted, but he has his board of directors now and I'm pretty sure they aren't looking for a new wrestling program. Do you know of anything? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: There is always Honor Sports, we could run PPV's like TNA did for a while. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Honor Sports? Doesn't Cary still own that? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Nope, he sold it to an outsider a while back and I became pretty close with the owner, Brian Shiner. His son goes to school with my nephew and they're friends. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Not bad, does ROH still have a contract with them? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Never did. After Cary sold it, we were working together on show-by-show basis. Brian[Shiner] didn't believe in contracts but I'm sure I can talk him into giving us one. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: Good, try and do that tomorrow. I'm going to get going though, pal. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Ok. Thanks, Eric. I appreciate the offer. I hope I can fulfill all the expections you have. [U]Eric Bischoff[/U]: I'm sure you can, Billy. I will e-mail you the final roster and date of our first show tomorrow. Let me know how it goes with Honor Sports. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][I] And that was it. I accepted the position and things were off from there. [/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][I] I woke up to the sound of raining tapping on my window and noticed my answering machine was blinking. I got up and checked the messages on my answering machine. [/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]"You have two new messages."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Hey Bill, it's Eric. Check your e-mail. I sent over the confirmed roster list as well as some potential hirees. Let me know your opinion by tonight."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Those f**king ***holes! You're never going to believe what happened, Billy. Gabe came in and totally screwed me over! He brought in Ron Niemi from NWA Florida and they convinced everyone to leave and go down to Full Impact! I need you back here to fix things, man! Call me back, as soon as you can! Later man!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][I] Haha, like I'm gonna call him back. Cary Silkin was practically begging me to come back to him, one week after I get fired. I don't even think I'm gonna call him back. I wanna see him go nuts after he finds out about PWElite. After I eat breakfast, I go over to my computer to check my e-mail. Eric even went as far as putting down who is face and who is heel. What a nice guy.[/I][/COLOR] Faces are in Blue Heel are in Red [B]Main Eventers[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Yoshihiro Tajiri Justin Credible Bubba Ray Dudley D-Von Dudley[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Shane Douglas Chris Jericho Bam Bam Bigelow[/COLOR] [B]Upper Midcarders[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Jerry Lynn Danny Doring Elix Skipper Lance Storm[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Perry Saturn Matt Bentley Frankie Kazarian[/COLOR] [B]Midcarders[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]CW Anderson Xavier Jay Lethal[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jose Maximo Chris Hero Trent Acid Joel Maximo[/COLOR] [B]Lower Midcarders[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Harry Smith[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]John Kronus[/COLOR] [B]Openers[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Josh Daniels TJ Wilson[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Joey Image Matt Striker[/COLOR] [B]Enhancement Talent[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Damian Dragon[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Erik Andretti[/COLOR] [B]Support Staff[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Mike Kehner - Referee Gerry Strauss - Announcer Billy Maverick - Road Agent Johnny Ace - Road Agent Billy Graham - Backstage Worker[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Eric Bischoff - Authority Figure Earl Hebner - Referee Glenn Gilberti - Color Commentator[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][I] I woke up to the sound of raining tapping on my window and noticed my answering machine was blinking. I got up and checked the messages on my answering machine. [/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]"You have two new messages."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Hey Bill, it's Eric. Check your e-mail. I sent over the confirmed roster list as well as some potential hirees. Let me know your opinion by tonight."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Those f**king ***holes! You're never going to believe what happened, Billy. Gabe came in and totally screwed me over! He brought in Ron Niemi from NWA Florida and they convinced everyone to leave and go down to Full Impact! I need you back here to fix things, man! Call me back, as soon as you can! Later man!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][I] Haha, like I'm gonna call him back. Cary Silkin was practically begging me to come back to him, one week after I get fired. I don't even think I'm gonna call him back. I wanna see him go nuts after he finds out about PWElite. After I eat breakfast, I go over to my computer to check my e-mail. Eric even went as far as putting down who is face and who is heel. What a nice guy.[/I][/COLOR] Faces are in Blue Heel are in Red [B]Main Eventers[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Yoshihiro Tajiri Justin Credible Bubba Ray Dudley D-Von Dudley[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Shane Douglas Chris Jericho Bam Bam Bigelow[/COLOR] [B]Upper Midcarders[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Jerry Lynn Danny Doring Elix Skipper Lance Storm[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Perry Saturn Matt Bentley Frankie Kazarian[/COLOR] [B]Midcarders[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]CW Anderson Xavier Jay Lethal[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jose Maximo Chris Hero Trent Acid Joel Maximo[/COLOR] [B]Lower Midcarders[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Harry Smith[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]John Kronus[/COLOR] [B]Openers[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Josh Daniels TJ Wilson[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Joey Image Matt Striker[/COLOR] [B]Enhancement Talent[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Damian Dragon[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Erik Andretti[/COLOR] [B]Support Staff[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Mike Kehner - Referee Gerry Strauss - Announcer Billy Maverick - Road Agent Johnny Ace - Road Agent Billy Graham - Backstage Worker[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Eric Bischoff - Authority Figure Earl Hebner - Referee Glenn Gilberti - Color Commentator[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][I]I was getting angry as I held the phone to my ear. "Why was he being so difficult to deal with?" I asked myself.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] [U]Scott Bigelow[/U]: You better not screw me over, otherwise you'll regret it! [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Listen, Scott. We've been friends for a long time, I don't want to ruin our relationship just because you're hesitant to put younger stars over. You're... [U]Scott Bigelow[/U]: Don't even pull that on me, Billy. You know damn... [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Listen to me. Stop interupting. I'm getting close to the end of my rope. If you're gonna work with this company, you're going to have to follow my rules. Yeah, you're a big star and you're a big name but it's not ME who needs YOU. Eric told me to run this company the way I want, meaning MY rules are in place, not his. You can't run all over me the way you did in ECW and WCW. This is MY company, not yours. [U]Scott Bigelow[/U]: I'll do it. But only because I need the money, not because I want to. But remember what I said, you're gonna regret it if you screw with me or my career! [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Ok, Scott. I'm not going to screw you over. You can trust me.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][I]I hung up the phone and immediately picked it back up to make another phone call.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] [U]Man on Phone[/U]: Hello? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Brian? [U]Brian Shiner[/U]: Yeah. Who's this? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Brian, it's Billy from ROH. [U]Brian Shiner[/U]: Oh, hey man! How is everything? I heard you are in with some new people. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Yeah, Bisch called me about a week after Cary let me go. He offered me a position in his new company called Pro Wrestling Elite. [U]Brian Shiner[/U]: Not bad, what do you need? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: I'm calling about a contract. We need some exposure for our shows. Can you help out? [U]Brian Shiner[/U]: Hmm, you know how I feel about contracts, Bill. I'm not really too keen on giving those out. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: I know it, but listen, it will be a good business deal for the both of us. We can both make a sh*tload of money and then once we take off, we will only need one show a month from you because I'm sure we'll have a TV deal. [U]Brian Shiner[/U]: Ok. I like the idea because I want more wrestling on the network. We're currently only showing the James Blunt Tour concerts and it's not doing so well. How many shows a month are we talking here? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: I'm thinking 4 or 5. Just make it 5, we'll put some monthly review show up for the 5th show if we don't have any material. [U]Brian Shiner[/U]: Ok, I will write up the paperwork and send it over. Sign it and send it back and we'll work from there. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Thanks, Brian. I appreciate it.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][I]Well, we're set with a program. I am so thankfull for Brian's understand with our situation. I'm currently putting together a card for our first show. It will be up within the hour, hopefully.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][I]I was getting angry as I held the phone to my ear. "Why was he being so difficult to deal with?" I asked myself.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] [U]Scott Bigelow[/U]: You better not screw me over, otherwise you'll regret it! [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Listen, Scott. We've been friends for a long time, I don't want to ruin our relationship just because you're hesitant to put younger stars over. You're... [U]Scott Bigelow[/U]: Don't even pull that on me, Billy. You know damn... [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Listen to me. Stop interupting. I'm getting close to the end of my rope. If you're gonna work with this company, you're going to have to follow my rules. Yeah, you're a big star and you're a big name but it's not ME who needs YOU. Eric told me to run this company the way I want, meaning MY rules are in place, not his. You can't run all over me the way you did in ECW and WCW. This is MY company, not yours. [U]Scott Bigelow[/U]: I'll do it. But only because I need the money, not because I want to. But remember what I said, you're gonna regret it if you screw with me or my career! [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Ok, Scott. I'm not going to screw you over. You can trust me.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][I]I hung up the phone and immediately picked it back up to make another phone call.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"] [U]Man on Phone[/U]: Hello? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Brian? [U]Brian Shiner[/U]: Yeah. Who's this? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Brian, it's Billy from ROH. [U]Brian Shiner[/U]: Oh, hey man! How is everything? I heard you are in with some new people. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Yeah, Bisch called me about a week after Cary let me go. He offered me a position in his new company called Pro Wrestling Elite. [U]Brian Shiner[/U]: Not bad, what do you need? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: I'm calling about a contract. We need some exposure for our shows. Can you help out? [U]Brian Shiner[/U]: Hmm, you know how I feel about contracts, Bill. I'm not really too keen on giving those out. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: I know it, but listen, it will be a good business deal for the both of us. We can both make a sh*tload of money and then once we take off, we will only need one show a month from you because I'm sure we'll have a TV deal. [U]Brian Shiner[/U]: Ok. I like the idea because I want more wrestling on the network. We're currently only showing the James Blunt Tour concerts and it's not doing so well. How many shows a month are we talking here? [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: I'm thinking 4 or 5. Just make it 5, we'll put some monthly review show up for the 5th show if we don't have any material. [U]Brian Shiner[/U]: Ok, I will write up the paperwork and send it over. Sign it and send it back and we'll work from there. [U]Billy Maverick[/U]: Thanks, Brian. I appreciate it.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][I]Well, we're set with a program. I am so thankfull for Brian's understand with our situation. I'm currently putting together a card for our first show. It will be up within the hour, hopefully.[/I][/COLOR]

[CENTER] [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/Logo.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Pro Wrestling Elite[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]BREAKING GROUND[/SIZE] In a shocking turn of events, Pro Wrestling Elite hits the television waves once again with their first event, BREAKING GROUND! PWElite boasts the most ELITE professional wrestlers on the planet! Not only will our first show showcase a great array of veteran talent, but we have the BEST young and upcoming stars ready to do battle! There is no current card set right now, but currently listed to appear is: "Lionheart" Chris Jericho! The Dudley Boyz! BUBBA RAY, D-VON, AND SPIKE! "The Franchise" Shane Douglas! Lance Storm! Yoshihiro Tajiri! Bam Bam Bigelow! Matt Bentley! Frankie Kazarian! Danny Doring! The Eliminators! Jerry Lynn! Justin Credible! Plus: Josh Daniels, Joey Image, Chris Hero, Jay Lethal, and MORE! [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/Logo.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Pro Wrestling Elite[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]BREAKING GROUND[/SIZE] In a shocking turn of events, Pro Wrestling Elite hits the television waves once again with their first event, BREAKING GROUND! PWElite boasts the most ELITE professional wrestlers on the planet! Not only will our first show showcase a great array of veteran talent, but we have the BEST young and upcoming stars ready to do battle! There is no current card set right now, but currently listed to appear is: "Lionheart" Chris Jericho! The Dudley Boyz! BUBBA RAY, D-VON, AND SPIKE! "The Franchise" Shane Douglas! Lance Storm! Yoshihiro Tajiri! Bam Bam Bigelow! Matt Bentley! Frankie Kazarian! Danny Doring! The Eliminators! Jerry Lynn! Justin Credible! Plus: Josh Daniels, Joey Image, Chris Hero, Jay Lethal, and MORE! [/CENTER]

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Pro-Wrestling Elite Present BREAKING GROUND Shown Live on Honor Sports Pay-Per-View! Held at The Elite Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attendance: 2,847 Announcers: Gerry Strauss and Glenn Gilberti[/B][/COLOR] [B] DARK MATCH 1 LOS MAXIMOS vs. THE STAMPEDE BULLDOGS[/B] The first PWElite match was underway as the impressive Maximos took on The Stampede Bulldogs consisting of Harry "Bulldog" Smith and "Stampede Kid" TJ Wilson. Los Maximos went down in history as winning the first PWElite match ever as they pinned Wilson after a Spanish Fly. [B] Winner: Los Maximos at 7:25, C[/B] [B] DARK MATCH 2 "THE ENFORCER" CW ANDERSON vs. ERIK ANDRETTI[/B] Erik Andretti was no match for "The Enforcer" CW Anderson as Anderson beat Andretti to a pulp. He slammed him down with a vicious Spinebuster seconds after the 6 minute mark for the win. [B] Winner: CW Anderson at 6:19, C[/B] [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/BreakingGroundLogosmall.jpg[/IMG] Pro-Wrestling Elite officially started their first event by showing play-by-play man, [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Gerry Strauss[/B][/COLOR] and color commentator [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Glenn Gilberti[/B][/COLOR] at ringside. Strauss: "Welcome everyone to BREAKING GROUND! I am Gerry Strauss and next to me is the former Disco Infer..." Gilberti: "SHUT UP, GERRY! These fans don't need to know the past, they want to know what the future holds and from the looks of it, it's PRO-WRESTLING ELITE! Gerry, I'm definitely psyched for this show, we have a TREMENDOUS line up for all the fans out there on PPV!" Strauss: "You're absolutely, right Glenn. Let's get down to the ring for our first official match of BREAKING GROUND!" [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 1 FRANKIE KAZARIAN vs. JOSH DANIELS[/B][/COLOR] Both competitors are well known in the tri-state area as up and coming superstars of professional wrestling and both are here to make a point. The match started off with Daniels and Kazarian chain wrestling coming to a stand off much to the pleasure of the Philly crowd. ([I]Strauss: I'm surprised this crowd isn't being hostile towards these men![/I]) Kazarian ended up getting the upper hand by slapping Daniels in the mouth which caused Daniels to roll out of the ring to regain his composure. Kazarian taunted him from the ring. ([I]Gilberti: I knew Kazarian could be ****y when he put his mind to it! Daniels should just quit while he's ahead![/I]) Daniels got back into the ring only to be stomped on by Kazarian numerous times. Daniels reversed a headlock, dropping Kazarian on the back of his head in the middle of the ring. Finally, Daniels gained momentum and locked in a Texas Cloverleaf to the much larger Kazarian. Daniels struggled to keep Kazarian in the center of the ring and Kazarian got to the ropes. Daniels released the hold and walked around the ring stomping his feet on the mat. Kazarian got up and clotheslined Daniels out of his boots from behind. ([I]Strauss: HUGE LARIAT BY KAZARIAN! This could be it! Gilberti: Stop yelling, Strauss, it's not THAT big of a deal. You're like Tony Schiavone! Strauss: I resent that comment.[/I]) Kazarian grabbed Daniels and landed him with the Wave of the Future, getting the three count. ([I]Strauss: And that's all she wrote! Frankie Kazarian wins this match! Good showing by Daniels though! Gilberti: I thought he did better in the Wizard of Oz, Strauss.[/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Frankie Kazarian at 9:23, C[/B][/COLOR] The camera in the back showed [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Justin Credible[/B][/COLOR] was standing with backstage interview, [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Billy Maverick[/B][/COLOR]. Maverick explained to the audience that we are about to see a three way dance between Jay Lethal, Chris Hero, and Credible. "When I came into PWElite, I was expecting better compeition that this, Mav! Come on, what have Hero and Lethal REALLY done in this business?" Maverick begins to read off some accolades of both competitors but was cut off by Credible. "Don't. Nothing those two have ever done has even compared to MY success in this business. I am a former ECW World Heavyweight Champion! They aren't on my level. And if you even think about comparing ANYONE in Elite to ME again, you will regret it! Now, that's not the just the coolest... that's not just the best... THAT'S JUSTIN CREDIBLE! [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 2 JAY LETHAL vs. CHRIS HERO vs. JUSTIN CREDIBLE[/B][/COLOR] Justin Credible came to the ring last while his opponents waited for him. Credible brought to the ring his signature singapore cane but was warned by PWElite Senior Referee Earl Hebner to rid of it before the bell rings or he'll disqualify him. Credible handed to Hebner, who then handed the cane to a staff member. The match began and Lethal and Hero immediately targeted Credible, attacking from both all sides of the spectrum. ([I]Strauss: Maybe Credible shouldn't have been so nasty about these two, no pun intended, incredible athletes. Gilberti: What athletes? Hero is wearing sneakers in the ring and Lethal is wearing basketball shorts. This is professional wrestling, not recess![/I]) Credible ended up getting a break when Hero accidently clocked Lethal with a clothesline. Hero intelligently followed up and continued to beat on Lethal. He ended up hitting him with a Hero's Welcome. Credible broke up an attempted pin and tossed Lethal to ringside. Hebner was checking on Lethal when Lance Storm ran down to ringside and handed his partner his sinapore cane which he promptly smacked Hero in the head with. ([I]Strauss: No! The referee's back is turned! The Impact Players steal a victory here at BREAKING GROUND! Gilberti: Credible didn't that cane to win, he has pure talent! Did Lance think Credible needed his help?[/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Justin Credible at 8:12, C+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 3 JERRY LYNN vs. JOEY IMAGE[/B][/COLOR] Surprisingly, Joey Image was able to get higher than the first or second match on a wrestling card. ([I]Strauss: Who is this Image guy? Gilberti: I know he works mainly in New Jersey. Strauss: Oh yeah? Gilberti: Yeah, he assisted me at Best Buy when I was buying my big screen TV! Strauss: You're horrible, Glenn[/I]) Image actually was in control for the most of the match. Both competitors are around the same size. Image whipped Lynn off the ropes, but Lynn ducked and nailed a dropkick. Lynn picked Image up off the mat and positioned him for the Cradle Piledriver. ([I]Strauss: It's over if Lynn can hit that piledriver![/I]) Lynn nailed the piledriver and got a three count. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Jerry Lynn at 5:48, B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 4 YOSHIHIRO TAJIRI vs. SPIKE DUDLEY[/B][/COLOR] This was one of the most anticipated matches of the night, as two former WWE Cruiserweight Champions do battle one on one. The match started off with Spike hitting two dropkicks, only for Tajiri to block the third and nail a buzzsaw kick to the back of Spike. Tajiri got up and whipped Spike to the ropes, which Spike reversed causing Tajiri to hit him with a handstand springboard back elbow smash. Spike got up and was bleeding from the mouth. Tajiri attempted a DDT but it was reversed into a northern lights suplex which only got a two count. As soon as Tajiri up from the pin attempted, he flipped over Spike and hooked his legs into a sunset flip. Spike kneeled down on Tajiri shoulders and got a two count. Tajiri slipped out and nailed Spike right in the back of the head with a vicious kick. Spike was getting up and Tajiri kicked him two more kicks to the head. ([I]Strauss: Those kicks are vicious! You can hear them from a mile away! Gilberti: If Tajiri and Low-Ki both kicked at the same time and hit shin to shin would it be powerful enough to create a portal into an alternate dimension? Strauss: You're a riot.[/I]) Tajiri ended up getting the three count and the win as he rolls to the outside of the ring to celebrate. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Yoshihiro Tajiri at 15:03, B[/B][/COLOR] The match was over and Spike seemed to be in pain on mat after those vicious kicks to the head. Tajiri climbed back into the ring and assisted Spike to his feet. The two embraced as Spike bowed to Tajiri out of respect. Tajiri did the same back to Spike, raising his hand in the air. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B The Dudley Boyz[/B][/COLOR] were shown in the back walking to the ringside area for their match as they bump into Spike, who just lost a match to Tajiri. ([I]Strauss: Oh no, leave him alone. He has to be in pain.[/I]) "What's up, little buddy?" Bubba asks Spike as he pats him on the back. Spike seems to be upset after his loss but his brothers cheer him up and told him to wait in their locker room and watch them kick The Eliminators' asses! Spike smiles and continues walking. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 5 THE DUDLEY BOYZ vs. THE ELIMINATORS[/B][/COLOR] The Philly crowd went nuts for both teams as they torn into one another in old school ECW fashion. Bubba Ray was in the ring with John Kronus as they brawled around the outside of the ring. They got back into the ring and Kronus came off the top rope with a missile dropkick onto Bubba. D-Von got tagged in and began to attack Kronus. Perry Saturn stormed into the ring, clotheslining D-Von down to the mat. Referee Mike Kehner had trouble keeping order but in true ECW fashion, did not call for a disqualification. Bubba Ray yelled for a fan to throw him a chair and as that fan did, a recreated incident from ECW took place as all the fans began to throw their chairs into the ring. The ring was a sea of chairs and D-Von had trouble finding Perry Saturn in the rubble. Bubba found him and they nailed the Dudley Death Drop onto Saturn which got the three count. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winners: The Dudley Boyz at 11:21, B[/B][/COLOR] The Dudley Boyz are celebrating in the ring until [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Bam Bam Bigelow[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Shane Douglas[/B][/COLOR] storm the ring and attack the brothers. They beat them down and Bigelow grabs a house microphone from the ring announcer. "Well, it's been a while hasn't it?" The fans were going crazy for Bigelow. "I said it when I left here the first time, if I never come back to this stinking city, it will be too soon!" The crowd immediately turned on Bam Bam and were chanting obscenities at him. "I made this city! When WWE and WCW were hardly coming here, I walked out of the WWE and helped out Paul Heyman in a time of need! But you fans turned on me! I left for more money and bigger fame in WCW. For the man who ended up starting THIS company back up! Eric Bischoff! Bischoff was offering me and my family more than Heyman EVER could've! ([I]Strauss: This is unprovoked! The fans didn't turn on Bigelow, he turned on them when he left! Gilberti: Don't be stupid, Strauss. Bigelow was doing it for himself and his family but the fans didn't care about that![/I]) "The next time any fan comes up to me anywhere I go and tells me they loved my stuff in ECW, that fan is going to get the beating of their life. I don't care if it's a child, woman, or man. You've been warned!" Shane Douglas takes the microphone. "So, this is Pro-Wrestling ELITE? It seems more like Pro-Wrestling LITE! This is nothing close to..." A song by Fozzy blasts throughout the sound system as [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"LIONHEART" CHRIS JERICHO[/B][/COLOR] comes out on the entrance way. "Why don't you both just SHUT THE HELL UP? You're rambling on and on about nothing and you're putting these ass-clowns to sleep out here! Let's do this, Bam Bam. Since you're ass-jockey friend, Shane Douglas is already booked in the main event against Lance Storm, how about you and me get into the ring and bang heads?" Bam Bam Bigelow looked a little angry and accepted the match. He told Jericho to get to the ring and they'll do it right now. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 6 BAM BAM BIGELOW vs. "LIONHEART" CHRIS JERICHO[/B][/COLOR] In what was considered Bam Bam Bigelow's worse performance ever, Jericho helped Bigelow along by basically carrying him through the match. The crowd was unsure who to cheer for as both fighters were acting very heelish. Jericho was calling them ass-clowns and Bigelow obviously turned on them in his pre-match rambling as Jericho called it. Bigelow hit an impressive dropkick that caused Jericho to fall to the outside of the ring. ([I]Strauss: What agility for a man of Bigelow's size![/I]) Referee Mike Kehner began to count Jericho out until Bigelow followed him outside and they brawled around for a bit. They both got back into the ring and Bigelow beat on Jericho with clotheslines and kicks to the mid-section. Bigelow picked Jericho up on his shoulder ready to hit him with the Greetings from Asbury Park but Jericho slipped out and hit Bigelow with a low blow. ([I]Strauss: Oh, a low blow! Jericho resorts to his dirty tricks! Gilberti: Like Jesse Ventura always said, win if you can, lose if you must, but ALWAYS cheat![/I]) He followed up with a diving face buster. Jericho then leaped over Bigelow's prone body and sprung backwards off the middle rope hitting Bigelow with the Lionsault getting the three count. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Chris Jericho at 16:01, B+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Shane Douglas[/B][/COLOR] was shown in his locker room obviously upset about Bigelow losing the match. He stormed out of his dressing room only to see Lance Storm standing in his way. "So you think this is Pro-Wrestling Lite huh? Well we'll see how lite this is when I make you submit in the middle of the ring tonight." ([I]Strauss: Wow! Lance Storm is vowing to make Shane Douglas submit! Gilberti: That'll never happen, Strauss![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 7 MATT BENTLEY vs. DANNY DORING[/B][/COLOR] Both competitors shake hands before the bout and lock up. Doring is a Philadelphia wrestling veteran as Matt Bentley is fairly new to the territory. ([I]Strauss: This crowd loves Doring! He was one half of the last ECW World Tag Team Champions with his partner, Roadkill! Gilberti: And Matt Bentley was a former TNA X Division Champion! The longest reigning I might add! What does Danny Doring have that Bentley doesn't?[/I]) Bentley locked on an STF following a clothesline that floored Doring. Bentley kept grabbing the ropes for more leverage. ([I]Strauss: Doring is screaming in pain![/I]) Bentley releases the hold and goes to the opposite of the ring. He removes the turnbuckle cover exposing the steel buckle. Bentley picks Doring up and drops him face first onto the exposed steel buckle. Bentley is warned once by referee Earl Hebner. Bentley goes to the outside of the ring and grabs a chair. He comes into the ring with it and wedges the chair between the turnbuckle. Hebner attempts to remove the chair and as he is doing that, Bentley picks Doring up once more and drops him face first onto the exposed steel again. Hebner sees this and disqualifies Matt Bentley much to the dismay of the Philadelphia crowd. They start chanting "F**K HEBNER!" after the match. ([I]Strauss: Hebner is not loved in the city of Brotherly Love! Gilberti: Hebner isn't loved in any city, Strauss![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Danny Doring via DQ at 9:50, B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 8 (MAIN EVENT) LANCE STORM vs. "THE FRANCHISE" SHANE DOUGLAS[/B][/COLOR] This was definitely match of the night. Both competitors took it to one another heavily. An obvious feud that was not over from their time in WCW still burns. Storm took Douglas down with a double leg and locked on his Canadian Maple Leaf single leg crab. Douglas got to the ropes and the hold was broken. At the 10 minute mark, Bam Bam Bigelow came to the ring. He ended up causing Storm to lose the match by hitting him with a vicious lariat. ([I]Strauss: This isn't right! Storm is being double teamed! Gilberti: So what? He obviously fell back on his vow to make Douglas submit![/I]) Douglas locked on the Pittsburgh Pike Stretch and Storm was knocked out so referee Mike Kehner called for the bell. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winners: Shane Douglas at 14:19, B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Shane Douglas[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Bam Bam Bigelow[/B][/COLOR] began beating on the fallen Lance Storm until [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][B]Bubba Ray Dudley[/B][/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][B]D-Von Dudley[/B][/B][/COLOR] rush out to the ring to make the save. They brawl with Douglas and Bigelow until they retreat back up to the entrance way. Douglas yells that he will be bringing the third member of The Triple Threat to end the show. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]A[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]BREAKING GROUND Overall Rating: B[/B][/COLOR] [U]Post-show Notes[/U]: - Decent attendence for our first event. I was expecting a smaller crowd, especially in our home arena in Philly. The Elite Arena is formerly The Animal House. More on that later! - Bam Bam Bigelow arrived very late to the show. He was warned. - Hope Jehovah doesn't mind me stealing his show format, after all, it was him who inspired me to post this diary.

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Pro-Wrestling Elite Present BREAKING GROUND Shown Live on Honor Sports Pay-Per-View! Held at The Elite Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attendance: 2,847 Announcers: Gerry Strauss and Glenn Gilberti[/B][/COLOR] [B] DARK MATCH 1 LOS MAXIMOS vs. THE STAMPEDE BULLDOGS[/B] The first PWElite match was underway as the impressive Maximos took on The Stampede Bulldogs consisting of Harry "Bulldog" Smith and "Stampede Kid" TJ Wilson. Los Maximos went down in history as winning the first PWElite match ever as they pinned Wilson after a Spanish Fly. [B] Winner: Los Maximos at 7:25, C[/B] [B] DARK MATCH 2 "THE ENFORCER" CW ANDERSON vs. ERIK ANDRETTI[/B] Erik Andretti was no match for "The Enforcer" CW Anderson as Anderson beat Andretti to a pulp. He slammed him down with a vicious Spinebuster seconds after the 6 minute mark for the win. [B] Winner: CW Anderson at 6:19, C[/B] [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/BreakingGroundLogosmall.jpg[/IMG] Pro-Wrestling Elite officially started their first event by showing play-by-play man, [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Gerry Strauss[/B][/COLOR] and color commentator [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Glenn Gilberti[/B][/COLOR] at ringside. Strauss: "Welcome everyone to BREAKING GROUND! I am Gerry Strauss and next to me is the former Disco Infer..." Gilberti: "SHUT UP, GERRY! These fans don't need to know the past, they want to know what the future holds and from the looks of it, it's PRO-WRESTLING ELITE! Gerry, I'm definitely psyched for this show, we have a TREMENDOUS line up for all the fans out there on PPV!" Strauss: "You're absolutely, right Glenn. Let's get down to the ring for our first official match of BREAKING GROUND!" [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 1 FRANKIE KAZARIAN vs. JOSH DANIELS[/B][/COLOR] Both competitors are well known in the tri-state area as up and coming superstars of professional wrestling and both are here to make a point. The match started off with Daniels and Kazarian chain wrestling coming to a stand off much to the pleasure of the Philly crowd. ([I]Strauss: I'm surprised this crowd isn't being hostile towards these men![/I]) Kazarian ended up getting the upper hand by slapping Daniels in the mouth which caused Daniels to roll out of the ring to regain his composure. Kazarian taunted him from the ring. ([I]Gilberti: I knew Kazarian could be ****y when he put his mind to it! Daniels should just quit while he's ahead![/I]) Daniels got back into the ring only to be stomped on by Kazarian numerous times. Daniels reversed a headlock, dropping Kazarian on the back of his head in the middle of the ring. Finally, Daniels gained momentum and locked in a Texas Cloverleaf to the much larger Kazarian. Daniels struggled to keep Kazarian in the center of the ring and Kazarian got to the ropes. Daniels released the hold and walked around the ring stomping his feet on the mat. Kazarian got up and clotheslined Daniels out of his boots from behind. ([I]Strauss: HUGE LARIAT BY KAZARIAN! This could be it! Gilberti: Stop yelling, Strauss, it's not THAT big of a deal. You're like Tony Schiavone! Strauss: I resent that comment.[/I]) Kazarian grabbed Daniels and landed him with the Wave of the Future, getting the three count. ([I]Strauss: And that's all she wrote! Frankie Kazarian wins this match! Good showing by Daniels though! Gilberti: I thought he did better in the Wizard of Oz, Strauss.[/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Frankie Kazarian at 9:23, C[/B][/COLOR] The camera in the back showed [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Justin Credible[/B][/COLOR] was standing with backstage interview, [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Billy Maverick[/B][/COLOR]. Maverick explained to the audience that we are about to see a three way dance between Jay Lethal, Chris Hero, and Credible. "When I came into PWElite, I was expecting better compeition that this, Mav! Come on, what have Hero and Lethal REALLY done in this business?" Maverick begins to read off some accolades of both competitors but was cut off by Credible. "Don't. Nothing those two have ever done has even compared to MY success in this business. I am a former ECW World Heavyweight Champion! They aren't on my level. And if you even think about comparing ANYONE in Elite to ME again, you will regret it! Now, that's not the just the coolest... that's not just the best... THAT'S JUSTIN CREDIBLE! [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 2 JAY LETHAL vs. CHRIS HERO vs. JUSTIN CREDIBLE[/B][/COLOR] Justin Credible came to the ring last while his opponents waited for him. Credible brought to the ring his signature singapore cane but was warned by PWElite Senior Referee Earl Hebner to rid of it before the bell rings or he'll disqualify him. Credible handed to Hebner, who then handed the cane to a staff member. The match began and Lethal and Hero immediately targeted Credible, attacking from both all sides of the spectrum. ([I]Strauss: Maybe Credible shouldn't have been so nasty about these two, no pun intended, incredible athletes. Gilberti: What athletes? Hero is wearing sneakers in the ring and Lethal is wearing basketball shorts. This is professional wrestling, not recess![/I]) Credible ended up getting a break when Hero accidently clocked Lethal with a clothesline. Hero intelligently followed up and continued to beat on Lethal. He ended up hitting him with a Hero's Welcome. Credible broke up an attempted pin and tossed Lethal to ringside. Hebner was checking on Lethal when Lance Storm ran down to ringside and handed his partner his sinapore cane which he promptly smacked Hero in the head with. ([I]Strauss: No! The referee's back is turned! The Impact Players steal a victory here at BREAKING GROUND! Gilberti: Credible didn't that cane to win, he has pure talent! Did Lance think Credible needed his help?[/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Justin Credible at 8:12, C+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 3 JERRY LYNN vs. JOEY IMAGE[/B][/COLOR] Surprisingly, Joey Image was able to get higher than the first or second match on a wrestling card. ([I]Strauss: Who is this Image guy? Gilberti: I know he works mainly in New Jersey. Strauss: Oh yeah? Gilberti: Yeah, he assisted me at Best Buy when I was buying my big screen TV! Strauss: You're horrible, Glenn[/I]) Image actually was in control for the most of the match. Both competitors are around the same size. Image whipped Lynn off the ropes, but Lynn ducked and nailed a dropkick. Lynn picked Image up off the mat and positioned him for the Cradle Piledriver. ([I]Strauss: It's over if Lynn can hit that piledriver![/I]) Lynn nailed the piledriver and got a three count. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Jerry Lynn at 5:48, B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 4 YOSHIHIRO TAJIRI vs. SPIKE DUDLEY[/B][/COLOR] This was one of the most anticipated matches of the night, as two former WWE Cruiserweight Champions do battle one on one. The match started off with Spike hitting two dropkicks, only for Tajiri to block the third and nail a buzzsaw kick to the back of Spike. Tajiri got up and whipped Spike to the ropes, which Spike reversed causing Tajiri to hit him with a handstand springboard back elbow smash. Spike got up and was bleeding from the mouth. Tajiri attempted a DDT but it was reversed into a northern lights suplex which only got a two count. As soon as Tajiri up from the pin attempted, he flipped over Spike and hooked his legs into a sunset flip. Spike kneeled down on Tajiri shoulders and got a two count. Tajiri slipped out and nailed Spike right in the back of the head with a vicious kick. Spike was getting up and Tajiri kicked him two more kicks to the head. ([I]Strauss: Those kicks are vicious! You can hear them from a mile away! Gilberti: If Tajiri and Low-Ki both kicked at the same time and hit shin to shin would it be powerful enough to create a portal into an alternate dimension? Strauss: You're a riot.[/I]) Tajiri ended up getting the three count and the win as he rolls to the outside of the ring to celebrate. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Yoshihiro Tajiri at 15:03, B[/B][/COLOR] The match was over and Spike seemed to be in pain on mat after those vicious kicks to the head. Tajiri climbed back into the ring and assisted Spike to his feet. The two embraced as Spike bowed to Tajiri out of respect. Tajiri did the same back to Spike, raising his hand in the air. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B The Dudley Boyz[/B][/COLOR] were shown in the back walking to the ringside area for their match as they bump into Spike, who just lost a match to Tajiri. ([I]Strauss: Oh no, leave him alone. He has to be in pain.[/I]) "What's up, little buddy?" Bubba asks Spike as he pats him on the back. Spike seems to be upset after his loss but his brothers cheer him up and told him to wait in their locker room and watch them kick The Eliminators' asses! Spike smiles and continues walking. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 5 THE DUDLEY BOYZ vs. THE ELIMINATORS[/B][/COLOR] The Philly crowd went nuts for both teams as they torn into one another in old school ECW fashion. Bubba Ray was in the ring with John Kronus as they brawled around the outside of the ring. They got back into the ring and Kronus came off the top rope with a missile dropkick onto Bubba. D-Von got tagged in and began to attack Kronus. Perry Saturn stormed into the ring, clotheslining D-Von down to the mat. Referee Mike Kehner had trouble keeping order but in true ECW fashion, did not call for a disqualification. Bubba Ray yelled for a fan to throw him a chair and as that fan did, a recreated incident from ECW took place as all the fans began to throw their chairs into the ring. The ring was a sea of chairs and D-Von had trouble finding Perry Saturn in the rubble. Bubba found him and they nailed the Dudley Death Drop onto Saturn which got the three count. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winners: The Dudley Boyz at 11:21, B[/B][/COLOR] The Dudley Boyz are celebrating in the ring until [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Bam Bam Bigelow[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Shane Douglas[/B][/COLOR] storm the ring and attack the brothers. They beat them down and Bigelow grabs a house microphone from the ring announcer. "Well, it's been a while hasn't it?" The fans were going crazy for Bigelow. "I said it when I left here the first time, if I never come back to this stinking city, it will be too soon!" The crowd immediately turned on Bam Bam and were chanting obscenities at him. "I made this city! When WWE and WCW were hardly coming here, I walked out of the WWE and helped out Paul Heyman in a time of need! But you fans turned on me! I left for more money and bigger fame in WCW. For the man who ended up starting THIS company back up! Eric Bischoff! Bischoff was offering me and my family more than Heyman EVER could've! ([I]Strauss: This is unprovoked! The fans didn't turn on Bigelow, he turned on them when he left! Gilberti: Don't be stupid, Strauss. Bigelow was doing it for himself and his family but the fans didn't care about that![/I]) "The next time any fan comes up to me anywhere I go and tells me they loved my stuff in ECW, that fan is going to get the beating of their life. I don't care if it's a child, woman, or man. You've been warned!" Shane Douglas takes the microphone. "So, this is Pro-Wrestling ELITE? It seems more like Pro-Wrestling LITE! This is nothing close to..." A song by Fozzy blasts throughout the sound system as [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"LIONHEART" CHRIS JERICHO[/B][/COLOR] comes out on the entrance way. "Why don't you both just SHUT THE HELL UP? You're rambling on and on about nothing and you're putting these ass-clowns to sleep out here! Let's do this, Bam Bam. Since you're ass-jockey friend, Shane Douglas is already booked in the main event against Lance Storm, how about you and me get into the ring and bang heads?" Bam Bam Bigelow looked a little angry and accepted the match. He told Jericho to get to the ring and they'll do it right now. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 6 BAM BAM BIGELOW vs. "LIONHEART" CHRIS JERICHO[/B][/COLOR] In what was considered Bam Bam Bigelow's worse performance ever, Jericho helped Bigelow along by basically carrying him through the match. The crowd was unsure who to cheer for as both fighters were acting very heelish. Jericho was calling them ass-clowns and Bigelow obviously turned on them in his pre-match rambling as Jericho called it. Bigelow hit an impressive dropkick that caused Jericho to fall to the outside of the ring. ([I]Strauss: What agility for a man of Bigelow's size![/I]) Referee Mike Kehner began to count Jericho out until Bigelow followed him outside and they brawled around for a bit. They both got back into the ring and Bigelow beat on Jericho with clotheslines and kicks to the mid-section. Bigelow picked Jericho up on his shoulder ready to hit him with the Greetings from Asbury Park but Jericho slipped out and hit Bigelow with a low blow. ([I]Strauss: Oh, a low blow! Jericho resorts to his dirty tricks! Gilberti: Like Jesse Ventura always said, win if you can, lose if you must, but ALWAYS cheat![/I]) He followed up with a diving face buster. Jericho then leaped over Bigelow's prone body and sprung backwards off the middle rope hitting Bigelow with the Lionsault getting the three count. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Chris Jericho at 16:01, B+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Shane Douglas[/B][/COLOR] was shown in his locker room obviously upset about Bigelow losing the match. He stormed out of his dressing room only to see Lance Storm standing in his way. "So you think this is Pro-Wrestling Lite huh? Well we'll see how lite this is when I make you submit in the middle of the ring tonight." ([I]Strauss: Wow! Lance Storm is vowing to make Shane Douglas submit! Gilberti: That'll never happen, Strauss![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 7 MATT BENTLEY vs. DANNY DORING[/B][/COLOR] Both competitors shake hands before the bout and lock up. Doring is a Philadelphia wrestling veteran as Matt Bentley is fairly new to the territory. ([I]Strauss: This crowd loves Doring! He was one half of the last ECW World Tag Team Champions with his partner, Roadkill! Gilberti: And Matt Bentley was a former TNA X Division Champion! The longest reigning I might add! What does Danny Doring have that Bentley doesn't?[/I]) Bentley locked on an STF following a clothesline that floored Doring. Bentley kept grabbing the ropes for more leverage. ([I]Strauss: Doring is screaming in pain![/I]) Bentley releases the hold and goes to the opposite of the ring. He removes the turnbuckle cover exposing the steel buckle. Bentley picks Doring up and drops him face first onto the exposed steel buckle. Bentley is warned once by referee Earl Hebner. Bentley goes to the outside of the ring and grabs a chair. He comes into the ring with it and wedges the chair between the turnbuckle. Hebner attempts to remove the chair and as he is doing that, Bentley picks Doring up once more and drops him face first onto the exposed steel again. Hebner sees this and disqualifies Matt Bentley much to the dismay of the Philadelphia crowd. They start chanting "F**K HEBNER!" after the match. ([I]Strauss: Hebner is not loved in the city of Brotherly Love! Gilberti: Hebner isn't loved in any city, Strauss![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Danny Doring via DQ at 9:50, B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 8 (MAIN EVENT) LANCE STORM vs. "THE FRANCHISE" SHANE DOUGLAS[/B][/COLOR] This was definitely match of the night. Both competitors took it to one another heavily. An obvious feud that was not over from their time in WCW still burns. Storm took Douglas down with a double leg and locked on his Canadian Maple Leaf single leg crab. Douglas got to the ropes and the hold was broken. At the 10 minute mark, Bam Bam Bigelow came to the ring. He ended up causing Storm to lose the match by hitting him with a vicious lariat. ([I]Strauss: This isn't right! Storm is being double teamed! Gilberti: So what? He obviously fell back on his vow to make Douglas submit![/I]) Douglas locked on the Pittsburgh Pike Stretch and Storm was knocked out so referee Mike Kehner called for the bell. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winners: Shane Douglas at 14:19, B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Shane Douglas[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Bam Bam Bigelow[/B][/COLOR] began beating on the fallen Lance Storm until [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][B]Bubba Ray Dudley[/B][/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][B]D-Von Dudley[/B][/B][/COLOR] rush out to the ring to make the save. They brawl with Douglas and Bigelow until they retreat back up to the entrance way. Douglas yells that he will be bringing the third member of The Triple Threat to end the show. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]A[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]BREAKING GROUND Overall Rating: B[/B][/COLOR] [U]Post-show Notes[/U]: - Decent attendence for our first event. I was expecting a smaller crowd, especially in our home arena in Philly. The Elite Arena is formerly The Animal House. More on that later! - Bam Bam Bigelow arrived very late to the show. He was warned. - Hope Jehovah doesn't mind me stealing his show format, after all, it was him who inspired me to post this diary.

"This can't be right, can it?" I asked Eric Bischoff as I nervously held the phone to my ear. "No, it's right, Billy. Our first show only brought in 9,364 buys." "But how is that possible? It was advertised everywhere! I don't get it." "Don't worry about that. It happens, pal. Just focus on the quality of the shows. We'll have to see what happens next week. Speaking of next week, we have to tone down the violence. Brian[Shiner] called me the day after the show and said the network doesn't want the show too violent." "We can work on that, Eric. It's not a problem. Is there anything else you need from me tonight?" "Actually, yes. Scott[Bigelow] was warned about his lateness correct?" "Yes, he was. He actually got nasty with me when I told him about it. I'm getting to the end of my rope with the guy." "We'll deal with him soon enough, Billy. Don't worry about him." "Ok, Eric. I'm gonna get going. Got a flight to catch! Later, bud!" "Good night, Billy." It was then that I realized, Eric only wanted Scott in there to put the younger guys over. He never wanted him to be a big star. Scott has been pushing for a main event position but I'm not willing to give it to him until he cleans his act up. I'm working on the card for RAISING THE STAKES next week. Eric thinks it's a good idea to have actual names for the events we hold rather than just tag our name to it. I like the idea too. I boarded my flight still thinking about how Eric told me not to worry about buy rates and just focus on the quality of the shows. I ended up on the plane next to someone who I haven't seen since I took my job at Ring of Honor two years ago. We talked for the whole flight and at the end, I offered him a job. He told me to call his agent. Hopefully everything works out and we can bring him in for the next show. I'd rather not discuss who it is right now since it may not go through. I got back to my house only to find one more message from Cary Silkin on my answering machine. I figured I had to call him back so he stops bugging me. "You son of a b*tch! How could you do that to me? After all I've done for you, you go and work for that son of a b*tch, Eric Bischoff? Don't bother calling me back, Billy. We're through. I'm not going to help you out of the hole you're digging in once ELITE fails. You a**hole!" Wow, Cary was really upset about that. Well, you live and learn I guess.

"This can't be right, can it?" I asked Eric Bischoff as I nervously held the phone to my ear. "No, it's right, Billy. Our first show only brought in 9,364 buys." "But how is that possible? It was advertised everywhere! I don't get it." "Don't worry about that. It happens, pal. Just focus on the quality of the shows. We'll have to see what happens next week. Speaking of next week, we have to tone down the violence. Brian[Shiner] called me the day after the show and said the network doesn't want the show too violent." "We can work on that, Eric. It's not a problem. Is there anything else you need from me tonight?" "Actually, yes. Scott[Bigelow] was warned about his lateness correct?" "Yes, he was. He actually got nasty with me when I told him about it. I'm getting to the end of my rope with the guy." "We'll deal with him soon enough, Billy. Don't worry about him." "Ok, Eric. I'm gonna get going. Got a flight to catch! Later, bud!" "Good night, Billy." It was then that I realized, Eric only wanted Scott in there to put the younger guys over. He never wanted him to be a big star. Scott has been pushing for a main event position but I'm not willing to give it to him until he cleans his act up. I'm working on the card for RAISING THE STAKES next week. Eric thinks it's a good idea to have actual names for the events we hold rather than just tag our name to it. I like the idea too. I boarded my flight still thinking about how Eric told me not to worry about buy rates and just focus on the quality of the shows. I ended up on the plane next to someone who I haven't seen since I took my job at Ring of Honor two years ago. We talked for the whole flight and at the end, I offered him a job. He told me to call his agent. Hopefully everything works out and we can bring him in for the next show. I'd rather not discuss who it is right now since it may not go through. I got back to my house only to find one more message from Cary Silkin on my answering machine. I figured I had to call him back so he stops bugging me. "You son of a b*tch! How could you do that to me? After all I've done for you, you go and work for that son of a b*tch, Eric Bischoff? Don't bother calling me back, Billy. We're through. I'm not going to help you out of the hole you're digging in once ELITE fails. You a**hole!" Wow, Cary was really upset about that. Well, you live and learn I guess.

[CENTER] [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/Logo.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Pro-Wrestling Elite[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]RAISING THE STAKES[/SIZE] After the first show, PWElite officials have decided to put The Dudley Boyz and The Triple Threat into a tag team match so they can settle their heated feud. Will The Triple Threat's third member make his appearance at RAISING THE STAKES? Or will The Dudley Boyz continue to have the momentum going into the match with Spike at their side? Chris Jericho will also be in action against Matt Bentley! Other than that, ANYTHING can happen at this blockbuster event! [SIZE="4"]The Dudley Boyz[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Bubba Ray & D-Von[/SIZE] vs. [SIZE="4"]The Triple Threat[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]"The Franchise" Shane Douglas & Bam Bam Bigelow[/SIZE] "Lionheart" Chris Jericho vs. Matt Bentley Lance Storm! Yoshihiro Tajiri! Justin Credible! Danny Doring! The Eliminators! Jerry Lynn! Plus: Josh Daniels, Joey Image, Chris Hero, Jay Lethal, and MORE! [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/Logo.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Pro-Wrestling Elite[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]RAISING THE STAKES[/SIZE] After the first show, PWElite officials have decided to put The Dudley Boyz and The Triple Threat into a tag team match so they can settle their heated feud. Will The Triple Threat's third member make his appearance at RAISING THE STAKES? Or will The Dudley Boyz continue to have the momentum going into the match with Spike at their side? Chris Jericho will also be in action against Matt Bentley! Other than that, ANYTHING can happen at this blockbuster event! [SIZE="4"]The Dudley Boyz[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Bubba Ray & D-Von[/SIZE] vs. [SIZE="4"]The Triple Threat[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]"The Franchise" Shane Douglas & Bam Bam Bigelow[/SIZE] "Lionheart" Chris Jericho vs. Matt Bentley Lance Storm! Yoshihiro Tajiri! Justin Credible! Danny Doring! The Eliminators! Jerry Lynn! Plus: Josh Daniels, Joey Image, Chris Hero, Jay Lethal, and MORE! [/CENTER]

[B][U]PWELITE.COM NEWS and HEADLINES The Elite Arena? PPV Buyrates and MUCH MORE![/U][/B] - [B]Pro-Wrestling ELITE[/B] started off a with a bang at their first show, BREAKING GROUND emulating live on Honor Sports Pay-Per-View from The Elite Arena in Philadelphia, PA! Weeks prior to PWElite's first event, co-owner Eric Bischoff purchased The Animal House from PWElite wrestler Trent Acid. Acid owns [B]Pro Wrestling Unplugged[/B] which has since been running shows at The New Alhambra Arena (Formerly ECW Arena) 5 blocks from The Elite Arena. Bischoff has gone on record and said he is happy that Acid was smart enough to notice a good business deal by selling his old home to PWElite. In return, Acid was basically given a lifetime job in PWElite. - Breaking Ground was a complete success in the eyes of all PWElite staff. They pulled in a grand total of $187,280 just from the buyrates of showing their event on Honor Sports Pay-Per-View. Hopefully that number will go and PWElite's success on PPV will rise to even higher lengths. - PWElite's VP of Talent Relations, [B]"Superstar" Billy Graham[/B] has been on a tour of the country as of late. He is scouting the country's top independent wrestling promotions for more talent to bring into PWElite. Graham is currently the Commissioner of the very popular, Revolutionary Pro Wrestling. RevPro can been seen [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12169"]here[/URL].

[B][U]PWELITE.COM NEWS and HEADLINES The Elite Arena? PPV Buyrates and MUCH MORE![/U][/B] - [B]Pro-Wrestling ELITE[/B] started off a with a bang at their first show, BREAKING GROUND emulating live on Honor Sports Pay-Per-View from The Elite Arena in Philadelphia, PA! Weeks prior to PWElite's first event, co-owner Eric Bischoff purchased The Animal House from PWElite wrestler Trent Acid. Acid owns [B]Pro Wrestling Unplugged[/B] which has since been running shows at The New Alhambra Arena (Formerly ECW Arena) 5 blocks from The Elite Arena. Bischoff has gone on record and said he is happy that Acid was smart enough to notice a good business deal by selling his old home to PWElite. In return, Acid was basically given a lifetime job in PWElite. - Breaking Ground was a complete success in the eyes of all PWElite staff. They pulled in a grand total of $187,280 just from the buyrates of showing their event on Honor Sports Pay-Per-View. Hopefully that number will go and PWElite's success on PPV will rise to even higher lengths. - PWElite's VP of Talent Relations, [B]"Superstar" Billy Graham[/B] has been on a tour of the country as of late. He is scouting the country's top independent wrestling promotions for more talent to bring into PWElite. Graham is currently the Commissioner of the very popular, Revolutionary Pro Wrestling. RevPro can been seen [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12169"]here[/URL].

Nice first card. I'm quite curious to see who will join up with Bam Bam and Douglas. I also like the misfit vibe that your roster gives me; everyone on it has a reason why they're not with WWE or the like and so they've got motivation to be with you. The only pick-up I didn't like was Chris Jericho. He's the kind of performer who goes where he'll be most watched, and so I can't say I'm into him here. He's a natural fit with the E. Keep it going, my man.

Nice first card. I'm quite curious to see who will join up with Bam Bam and Douglas. I also like the misfit vibe that your roster gives me; everyone on it has a reason why they're not with WWE or the like and so they've got motivation to be with you. The only pick-up I didn't like was Chris Jericho. He's the kind of performer who goes where he'll be most watched, and so I can't say I'm into him here. He's a natural fit with the E. Keep it going, my man.

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Pro-Wrestling Elite Present RAISING THE STAKES Shown Live on Honor Sports Pay-Per-View! Held at The Pocono Entertainment Center in Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Attendance: 2,000 (sellout) Announcers: Gerry Strauss and Glenn Gilberti[/B][/COLOR] [B] DARK MATCH 1 XAVIER AND HARRY SMITH vs. THE T-BYRDS[/B] Xavier and Harry Smith worked decently as a team as Joey Image and Erik Andretti, collectively known as The T-Byrds did not. They are a veteran team too. Xavier got the win after hitting Image with the X-Breaker. [B] Winners: Xavier and Harry Smith at 8:01, C+[/B] [B] DARK MATCH 2 MATT STRIKER vs. "THE ENFORCER" CW ANDERSON[/B] Matt Striker makes his PWElite debut here at RAISING THE STAKES in a dark match against The Enforcer, CW Anderson! Anderson made short work of Striker hitting him with a brutal spinebuster for the win. [B] Winner: CW Anderson at 4:10, C[/B] [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/RTSLogosmall.jpg[/IMG] Pro-Wrestling Elite Co-Owner [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Eric Bischoff[/B][/COLOR] comes to the ring to a HUGE heat from the crowd. They are definitely showing him no remorse here in Pocono Summit. ([I]Gilberti: Don't they get it? Bischoff is the man who gave the fans a chance to see this company once more! Strauss: They don't care, Glenn![/I]) Bischoff now has a microphone and begins to speak. "I would like to personally thank each and every fan who attended our first show last week at our home arena, The Elite Arena in Philadelphia! Now, I may not be one to talk because for almost 7 years, I despised that city. I couldn't stand even being around it. But I have a change of heart apparently. I spent 2 weeks in Philly searching all over for a building to hold our first show. I fell in love with the city of Philadelphia. Yeah, the fans may be rabid and blood thirsty but I LOVE them. I hope they love us too. We're going to be around for a long, long time so get used to us! Now, on to another matter of business. Last week we had..." Hard rock music cuts Bischoff off in mid-sentence. Out steps [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"SUGAR" SHANE HELMS[/B][/COLOR] from the back with a microphone in hand. ([I]Strauss: THAT'S SHANE HELMS! Gilberti: Uh oh, a hurricane is coming through![/I]) "So what's the deal, Eric? I was at the arena last week and I wasn't used. Am I not "elite" enough to be on your team or something, Eric?" "Shane, you have all the talent in the world, why..." "SHUT UP, ERIC! THIS IS MY TIME, NOT YOURS! I'm sick of being shoved in the background! I'm sick of being stuck with crap gimmicks! I'm sick of everyone always asking me WHATSUP WIT DAT? Eric, you don't realize something. I'm not The Hurricane anymore. I'm the one and only, "SUGAR" SHANE HELMS and I'm going to be damned if someone like you is going to hold me back from obtaining MY dreams and goals!" ([I]Gilberti: I like this new attitude, Strauss! Strauss: I don't get it, Glenn. What is he mad about?[/I]) "Shane, I can only apologize for last week. I know you were sitting in the back doing nothing all night but it's over and done with. What do you say I give you a match against Danny Doring tonight and we'll see if you can take another step towards obtaining your goals?" "I will take any match you give me, Eric! Just make sure you have a medical crew available to peel Danny's bloody carcass off the mat once I'm through with him!" Shane drops his microphone and leaves through the entrance way leaving Bischoff speechless. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B-[/B][/COLOR] The camera shows [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]GERRY STRAUSS[/B][/COLOR] at ringside with [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]GLENN GILBERTI[/B][/COLOR]. Strauss: Let's get backstage to Billy Maverick and his guest at this time, Josh Daniels! Take it away, Maverick! A camera backstage shows [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]JOSH DANIELS[/B][/COLOR] as [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]PERRY SATURN[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]JOHN KRONUS[/B][/COLOR] walk onto the screen. They immediately start laughing. Kronus is first to speak as he looks as Josh Daniels. "Haha, hey kid, do you think you're ready tonight? You look like you're straight out of high school. How old are you?" "I am 24 years..." Saturn takes the microphone from Billy Maverick. "No, no. It doesn't matter, kid. Either way, you're gonna get your ass kicked tonight. Let's go, Kronus." ([I]Strauss: Why can't they just leave Josh Daniels alone? He didn't do anything to them![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]C-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 1 JOSH DANIELS vs. JOHN KRONUS (w/ Perry Saturn)[/B][/COLOR] The match started out with Josh Daniels getting the upper hand on Kronus early on in the match. Kronus used his weight to his advantage and stopped Daniels from trying any power moves. Daniels tried nailing a german suplex but Kronus low blowed him with his leg. Daniels crumpled to the mat as Kronus climbed the top rope. Kronus taunted the crowd giving Daniels time to recover. Daniels got up and climbed the top rope with Kronus attempting a superplex. Saturn held on to Kronus' leg causing Daniels to fall backwards off the top rope. ([I]Strauss: Come on, this is not fair! Gilberti: I don't see anything, Strauss![/I]) Kronus then nailed his 450 splash onto Daniels getting the three count. Perry Saturn climbed into the ring after the match. The Eliminators began to beat Daniels down. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: John Kronus at 4:01, C-[/B][/COLOR] The Eliminators continue to beat on Josh Daniels after the match was over. The hit him with the Total Elimination and are setting him up on the top rope for a superbomb until [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]JERRY LYNN[/B][/COLOR] comes to ringside to save Josh Daniels. ([I]Strauss: Thank God for Jerry Lynn! If it wasn't for him, Josh Daniels could be severely injured! Gilberti: Damn it, if it wasn't for Jerry Lynn, Josh Daniels could be severely injured! Strauss: That's nice Glenn, wish for people to get hurt.[/I]) The Eliminators take off backstage as Lynn helps Daniels to his feet. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]C+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 2 TJ WILSON vs. LANCE STORM vs. CHRIS HERO[/B][/COLOR] "Stampede Kid" TJ Wilson was given the opportunity to take on another student of Stu Hart's Dungeon in Lance Storm. Unfortunely for Wilson, Chris Hero was added to the mix to make it a triple threat match. Lance Storm was not happy about having to take on two opponents. ([I]Strauss: Lance isn't happy about taking on young both TJ Wilson and Chris Hero here tonight, Glenn! Gilberti: Let's see if he can do what his partner, Justin Credible did last week and win the match.[/I]) Hero actually had the match under his control when he locked Wilson in the Cravate. Storm broke up the submission attempt and began beating Hero down with vicious kicks to the back of the head. Wilson sprung off the ropes but Storm was watching him apparently as he knocked Wilson out with a super kick to the jaw. ([I]Strauss: Wow! That kick rocked me out of my seat as well! Gilberti: No, it didn't Strauss. You're still sitting here.[/I]) Hero grabbed Storm from behind in a waistlock, but Lance rolled through with the hold and locked Hero in the Canadian Maple Leaf making him submit. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Lance Storm at 7:46, C+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 3 LOS MAXIMOS vs. JERRY LYNN AND JAY LETHAL[/B][/COLOR] Tremendous tag team match that saw ring veteran Jerry Lynn team up with rookie Jay Lethal. Joel Maximo started off with Lethal as they locked up. Good back and forth action in this match. During the match, [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]THE ELIMINTATORS[/B][/COLOR] were shown watching Jerry Lynn on a moniter backstage. The highlight of the match was when Lethal leaped from the ring to the outside onto both Maximos as well as his partner, Jerry Lynn. Lynn tagged himself in and nailed Jose Maximo with the Cradle Piledriver for the win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winners: Jerry Lynn and Jay Lethal at 8:39, C+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 4 SPIKE DUDLEY vs. TRENT ACID[/B][/COLOR] Trent Acid is making his PWElite debut here against Spike Dudley. Dudley, who is coming off a loss last week against Yoshihiro Tajiri isn't looking too happy especially after his brothers were attacked last week. Acid nailed a high cross bodyblock on Spike. Acid then pounds Spike's head into the turnbuckle numerous times. He whips Spike to the ropes and comes off the opposite of the ring with a high Yazuka Kick. ([I]Strauss: YAZUKA KICK! That's all right there! Gilberti: Sure is, Strauss. That is Acid's patented move.[/I]) Acid only gets a two count on the youngest Dudley and starts to go crazy. Spike recovers and hits Acid with a clothesline barely knocking him off his feet. Spike tries again and still doesn't knock Acid off his feet. Spike then springs himself off the ropes and hits Acid with a flying clothesline finally knocking him off his feet. Spike then grabs Acid by the hair and picks him up. Spike then sets Acid up for an Acid Drop and nails him with it. ([I]Strauss: Acid Drop for Trent Acid, how appropriate! Gilberti: No, come on Trent! Kick out![/I]) Spike gets the three count on Acid for the win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Spike Dudley at 11:30, B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Spike Dudley[/B][/COLOR] was walking to the back after his match and as soon as he got through the curtain, [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Bam Bam Bigelow[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Shane Douglas[/B][/COLOR] were waiting for him. They begin to attack him and throw him through the door leading to the outside of the arena. Bigelow and Douglas follow him out of the building and slam his arm in the door. They leave Spike laying as they walk back into the building. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 5 YOSHIHIRO TAJIRI vs. JUSTIN CREDIBLE[/B][/COLOR] Yoshihiro Tajiri and Justin Credible are both former ECW competitors and they are both looking for a win here tonight. Both competitors won their matches last week in PWElite action. Tajiri started off by using his fast attacks and quick reversals taking Credible down a few times. Credible seemed upset and rolled out of the ring to regain his composure. Tajiri hit Credible with a baseball slide attack smashing him into the guardrail. Tajiri then hit an Asai moonsault onto Credible on the outside. ([I]Strauss: HUGE moonsault by the Japanese Buzzsaw! Gilberti: It wasn't THAT big, Strauss. Tajiri is a small guy![/I]) He rolls Credible back into the ring and they battle it out for a little bit. Credible ends up getting the best of Tajiri and almost nails him with the That's Credible tombstone piledriver but Tajiri reverses the hold and kicks Credible in the back of the legs bringing him down to the mat. Tajiri then kicks Credible in the head twice and hits a running dropkick to his face. Tajiri covers and get the three count for the win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Yoshihiro Tajiri at 13:11, B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 6 "SUGAR" SHANE HELMS vs. DANNY DORING[/B][/COLOR] Shane Helms was merciless in his match with Danny Doring. Doring, who is sporting a black eye from the beating he took last week from Matt Bentley has apparently not been cleared to wrestle but is doing so against doctor's orders. Helms is showing his vicious side to the crowd as he beats Doring down with numerous strong kicks to the back. Helms locks on a buffalo sleeper hold on Doring and applies pressure. Doring is almost out as referee Earl Hebner is checking on him. Doring's arm is raised twice and both times it fell. Hebner raises it a third time but Doring is coming back from the sleeper hold. ([I]Strauss: I'm surprised Doring is up! Gilberti: Me too, Strauss. He looked to be out![/I]) He nails Helms with a few elbows to the stomach and pushes him off into the ropes. As Helms came back to Doring, he drops Helms with a drop toehold. Doring immediately goes for a pin but Helms kicks out. As Doring is getting up, Helms nails him with a Shining Wizard to the face. Helms locks on the Helms Deep (Rings of Saturn) and Doring taps out. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Shane Helms at 9:43, B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Shane Helms[/B][/COLOR] grabs the microphone and begins to speak. "You see, Bischoff, I can't be stopped! I am the future of Pro-Wrestling Elite whether you want to admit it or not! So next week, you better have some better competition for me!" [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Chris Jericho[/B][/COLOR] was shown walking to the ring backstage when [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Billy Maverick[/B][/COLOR] catches up with him. "So, Chris, tonight you take on your idol's cousin in Matt Bentley. Do you think he is any threat to you, tonight?" "Threat? To me? Are you nuts, Maverick? Matt Bentley may be the cousin of Shawn Michaels but does that mean he is as good as his cousin? Of course it doesn't! Get out of my face, ass-clown." [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]A[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 7 MATT BENTLEY vs. CHRIS JERICHO[/B][/COLOR] All signs were pointing to Matt Bentley taking win, but Chris Jericho would have none of that. The match started with a staredown between the two men, then Jericho went in for Bentley who hit a quick armdrag and Jericho quickly got back up. The two both ran at each other and they locked up, with Bentley getting the advantage and throwing Chris on the ground. Chris once more got up quickly and this time went for Bentley immediately and hit a dropkick to his knee which sent him to the floor. Chris capitalized on it and began to stomp away at his body. Bentley rolled out of the ring and had to regain composure, but Chris backed up and flew over the top rope with a crossbody. Bentley hit the floor and Chris slowly got back up. He lifted Bentley back up and hit a few right hands before he whipped him into the apron. Bentley went down and held his back, at that point the referee was at eight. Chris rolled in and out of the ring to stop the count and picked Bentley up one more time to whip him into the apron again, but Bentley reversed it, sending Chris into the apron. ([I]Strauss: Come on! Get them back in the ring! Gilberti: Why Strauss? This match is great so far![/I]) He lifted him back up and rolled him into the ring then slid under the ropes. Bentley started to stomp on his lower back, focusing on the damage that had been done by the apron. He lifted Chris up and hit a snap suplex on him then flipped over quickly and locked in a headlock. He sat there for nearly twenty seconds before Chris could pick himself up and push Bentley off of him. Bentley was sent into the ropes and he came flying at Jericho with a clothesline which he ducked. Bentley came back from the other ropes and went for another clothesline which he ducked also. When he came back the third time Chris hit a backdrop on Bentley and took a quick breather. Bentley held his back for a few seconds before making an attempt to get up, Chris grabbed him and whipped him into the corner though then came at him with a dropkick that connected right into his chest. Bentley went down and Chris taunted the crowd a bit before lifting him up and hitting a few punches on him before giving him a bodyslam. He ran at the ropes and connected with a legdrop to Bentley's throat and tried for a quick pin but Bentley kicked out at the two. Chris shook his head and lifted Bentley back up. He went for a punch but Bentley blocked it, he went for a left hand but Bentley blocked that also. He went to whip him into the ropes and Bentley reversed it. Chris came at Bentley who went down for a backdrop but got a huge kick to the face instead. Bentley held his face and Chris came at him with a clothesline which floored him. Chris then turned him onto his stomach and locked in the Walls of Jericho. Bentley was in pain and Chris was right in the center of the ring. Bentley was making his way to the ropes so Chris released the hold and stomped on Bentley's back again. He lifted Bentley up and hit a neckbreaker then once again went back to the Walls of Jericho in the center of the ring. ([I]Strauss: This has to be it! Jericho has the Walls of Jericho on him for the second time! Gilberti: What a match, Strauss![/I]) Bentley actually got to the ropes this time and Chris held on for all it was worth. Chris climbed the top rope and waited for Bentley to get up, once he did he went for a missile dropkick which missed when Bentley moved out of the way. Bentley rested in the corner for a bit then when Chris got up he went after him with a huge clothesline. Jericho got right back up and Bentley went for a punch this time, Chris then mocked Hulk Hogan by 'Hulking Up' to which Bentley gave him a huge right hook which sent him to the ground. ([I]Strauss: Haha, that didn't look familiar did it Glenn? Gilberti: Of course not, brother![/I]) Bentley picked Jericho up from the back and hit a german release suplex. Chris held his neck and it looked like he could actually be hurt, Bentley locked in a head and neck vice and everybody thought that it was going to be over. Jericho could be heard screaming in pain, but he somehow got to the ropes to break the hold. At that point Bentley had control of the match. He lifted Jericho up and sent him to the ropes, Jericho was selling the vice as Bentley hit a backdrop. Jericho was sent flying out of the ring. Bentley followed and lifted Jericho up and went to throw him back into the ring but Chris blocked it by elbowing him in the face. He slammed his head into apron and rolled him into the ring. He slid under the ropes and lifted Bentley up and hit a Brainbuster on him. ([I]Strauss: That has to be the end! That brainbuster just dropped Bentley on his head! Gilberti: Let's hope he can get back up, Strauss.[/I]) Jericho then went to opposite side of the ring and nailed the Lionsault on Bentley for the win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Chris Jericho at 16:21, B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 8 (MAIN EVENT) BAM BAM BIGELOW AND SHANE DOUGLAS vs. THE DUDLEY BOYZ[/B][/COLOR] This match was pure chaos from the beginning. Both teams used frequent tags through out the whole match but it didn't seem to matter as they were brawling around the arena most of the match. Bigelow and D-Von brawled outside of the ring as Bubba Ray and Shane Douglas were fighting inside the ring as well. Spike came to the ringside area limping with a bloody bandage on his head, only to be put through a table by Bigelow. Bigelow then tossed him into the crowd and Spike was crowd surfed from one end of the arena to the other. Douglas grabbed a chair from under the ring and smashed D-Von in the back with it. Bubba Ray then charged at Douglas who side stepped causing Bubba Ray to smash into referee Earl Hebner. ([I]Strauss: Hebner is down We need another referee out here! Gilberti: No we don't, Strauss! Let them fight it out![/I]) Bigelow climbed back into the ring and hit Bubba Ray with a clothesline. Bigelow splashes the floored Bubba Ray but there is no referee to count. ([I]Strauss: Here comes referee Mike Kehner! Gilberti: Hurry, Kehner! Bam Bam is pinning Bubba Ray![/I]) Kehner got to the ring too late to make the count as Bubba Ray was already up. D-Von turned around and got caught with the Franchiser from Shane Douglas. Douglas and Bigelow began to double team Bubba Ray until Little Spike Dudley came back to the ring to help his brothers. He hit Shane with a chair and then hit Bigelow with one also. Bubba Ray pinned Bigelow for the win but the fight was definitely not over. Kehner got hit with a chair from Spike for no reason apparently. ([I]Strauss: Spike is going crazy in the ring! He is hitting everyone who isn't a Dudley! Gilberti: I'm glad I married D-Von's sister then, Strauss! I'm saved, you're not![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winners: The Dudley Boyz at 14:39, B[/B][/COLOR] The bell has rung and both referee Mike Kehner and Earl Hebner have been taken out. All three [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Dudley Boyz[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]The Triple Threat[/B][/COLOR] are brawling around the ringside area. They have taken the fight to the crowd and are moving closer to the concession stand. ([I]Strauss: Oh man, food DOES NOT belong in pro wrestling! Gilberti: Apparently, Bam Bam Bigelow thinks so! He is shoving that hamburger right down Bubba Ray's throat![/I]) All four competitors are a mess with different kinds of food but they still beating each other senseless. Bubba Ray smashes a chair over Bigelow's head to end the show. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]A[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]RAISING THE STAKES Overall Rating: C+[/B][/COLOR] [U]Post-show Notes[/U]: - I'm very pleased with the attendance for this show. Our first sell-out! - Bam Bam Bigelow arrived very late again. He was fined this time.

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Pro-Wrestling Elite Present RAISING THE STAKES Shown Live on Honor Sports Pay-Per-View! Held at The Pocono Entertainment Center in Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Attendance: 2,000 (sellout) Announcers: Gerry Strauss and Glenn Gilberti[/B][/COLOR] [B] DARK MATCH 1 XAVIER AND HARRY SMITH vs. THE T-BYRDS[/B] Xavier and Harry Smith worked decently as a team as Joey Image and Erik Andretti, collectively known as The T-Byrds did not. They are a veteran team too. Xavier got the win after hitting Image with the X-Breaker. [B] Winners: Xavier and Harry Smith at 8:01, C+[/B] [B] DARK MATCH 2 MATT STRIKER vs. "THE ENFORCER" CW ANDERSON[/B] Matt Striker makes his PWElite debut here at RAISING THE STAKES in a dark match against The Enforcer, CW Anderson! Anderson made short work of Striker hitting him with a brutal spinebuster for the win. [B] Winner: CW Anderson at 4:10, C[/B] [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/RTSLogosmall.jpg[/IMG] Pro-Wrestling Elite Co-Owner [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Eric Bischoff[/B][/COLOR] comes to the ring to a HUGE heat from the crowd. They are definitely showing him no remorse here in Pocono Summit. ([I]Gilberti: Don't they get it? Bischoff is the man who gave the fans a chance to see this company once more! Strauss: They don't care, Glenn![/I]) Bischoff now has a microphone and begins to speak. "I would like to personally thank each and every fan who attended our first show last week at our home arena, The Elite Arena in Philadelphia! Now, I may not be one to talk because for almost 7 years, I despised that city. I couldn't stand even being around it. But I have a change of heart apparently. I spent 2 weeks in Philly searching all over for a building to hold our first show. I fell in love with the city of Philadelphia. Yeah, the fans may be rabid and blood thirsty but I LOVE them. I hope they love us too. We're going to be around for a long, long time so get used to us! Now, on to another matter of business. Last week we had..." Hard rock music cuts Bischoff off in mid-sentence. Out steps [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"SUGAR" SHANE HELMS[/B][/COLOR] from the back with a microphone in hand. ([I]Strauss: THAT'S SHANE HELMS! Gilberti: Uh oh, a hurricane is coming through![/I]) "So what's the deal, Eric? I was at the arena last week and I wasn't used. Am I not "elite" enough to be on your team or something, Eric?" "Shane, you have all the talent in the world, why..." "SHUT UP, ERIC! THIS IS MY TIME, NOT YOURS! I'm sick of being shoved in the background! I'm sick of being stuck with crap gimmicks! I'm sick of everyone always asking me WHATSUP WIT DAT? Eric, you don't realize something. I'm not The Hurricane anymore. I'm the one and only, "SUGAR" SHANE HELMS and I'm going to be damned if someone like you is going to hold me back from obtaining MY dreams and goals!" ([I]Gilberti: I like this new attitude, Strauss! Strauss: I don't get it, Glenn. What is he mad about?[/I]) "Shane, I can only apologize for last week. I know you were sitting in the back doing nothing all night but it's over and done with. What do you say I give you a match against Danny Doring tonight and we'll see if you can take another step towards obtaining your goals?" "I will take any match you give me, Eric! Just make sure you have a medical crew available to peel Danny's bloody carcass off the mat once I'm through with him!" Shane drops his microphone and leaves through the entrance way leaving Bischoff speechless. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B-[/B][/COLOR] The camera shows [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]GERRY STRAUSS[/B][/COLOR] at ringside with [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]GLENN GILBERTI[/B][/COLOR]. Strauss: Let's get backstage to Billy Maverick and his guest at this time, Josh Daniels! Take it away, Maverick! A camera backstage shows [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]JOSH DANIELS[/B][/COLOR] as [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]PERRY SATURN[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]JOHN KRONUS[/B][/COLOR] walk onto the screen. They immediately start laughing. Kronus is first to speak as he looks as Josh Daniels. "Haha, hey kid, do you think you're ready tonight? You look like you're straight out of high school. How old are you?" "I am 24 years..." Saturn takes the microphone from Billy Maverick. "No, no. It doesn't matter, kid. Either way, you're gonna get your ass kicked tonight. Let's go, Kronus." ([I]Strauss: Why can't they just leave Josh Daniels alone? He didn't do anything to them![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]C-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 1 JOSH DANIELS vs. JOHN KRONUS (w/ Perry Saturn)[/B][/COLOR] The match started out with Josh Daniels getting the upper hand on Kronus early on in the match. Kronus used his weight to his advantage and stopped Daniels from trying any power moves. Daniels tried nailing a german suplex but Kronus low blowed him with his leg. Daniels crumpled to the mat as Kronus climbed the top rope. Kronus taunted the crowd giving Daniels time to recover. Daniels got up and climbed the top rope with Kronus attempting a superplex. Saturn held on to Kronus' leg causing Daniels to fall backwards off the top rope. ([I]Strauss: Come on, this is not fair! Gilberti: I don't see anything, Strauss![/I]) Kronus then nailed his 450 splash onto Daniels getting the three count. Perry Saturn climbed into the ring after the match. The Eliminators began to beat Daniels down. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: John Kronus at 4:01, C-[/B][/COLOR] The Eliminators continue to beat on Josh Daniels after the match was over. The hit him with the Total Elimination and are setting him up on the top rope for a superbomb until [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]JERRY LYNN[/B][/COLOR] comes to ringside to save Josh Daniels. ([I]Strauss: Thank God for Jerry Lynn! If it wasn't for him, Josh Daniels could be severely injured! Gilberti: Damn it, if it wasn't for Jerry Lynn, Josh Daniels could be severely injured! Strauss: That's nice Glenn, wish for people to get hurt.[/I]) The Eliminators take off backstage as Lynn helps Daniels to his feet. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]C+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 2 TJ WILSON vs. LANCE STORM vs. CHRIS HERO[/B][/COLOR] "Stampede Kid" TJ Wilson was given the opportunity to take on another student of Stu Hart's Dungeon in Lance Storm. Unfortunely for Wilson, Chris Hero was added to the mix to make it a triple threat match. Lance Storm was not happy about having to take on two opponents. ([I]Strauss: Lance isn't happy about taking on young both TJ Wilson and Chris Hero here tonight, Glenn! Gilberti: Let's see if he can do what his partner, Justin Credible did last week and win the match.[/I]) Hero actually had the match under his control when he locked Wilson in the Cravate. Storm broke up the submission attempt and began beating Hero down with vicious kicks to the back of the head. Wilson sprung off the ropes but Storm was watching him apparently as he knocked Wilson out with a super kick to the jaw. ([I]Strauss: Wow! That kick rocked me out of my seat as well! Gilberti: No, it didn't Strauss. You're still sitting here.[/I]) Hero grabbed Storm from behind in a waistlock, but Lance rolled through with the hold and locked Hero in the Canadian Maple Leaf making him submit. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Lance Storm at 7:46, C+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 3 LOS MAXIMOS vs. JERRY LYNN AND JAY LETHAL[/B][/COLOR] Tremendous tag team match that saw ring veteran Jerry Lynn team up with rookie Jay Lethal. Joel Maximo started off with Lethal as they locked up. Good back and forth action in this match. During the match, [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]THE ELIMINTATORS[/B][/COLOR] were shown watching Jerry Lynn on a moniter backstage. The highlight of the match was when Lethal leaped from the ring to the outside onto both Maximos as well as his partner, Jerry Lynn. Lynn tagged himself in and nailed Jose Maximo with the Cradle Piledriver for the win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winners: Jerry Lynn and Jay Lethal at 8:39, C+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 4 SPIKE DUDLEY vs. TRENT ACID[/B][/COLOR] Trent Acid is making his PWElite debut here against Spike Dudley. Dudley, who is coming off a loss last week against Yoshihiro Tajiri isn't looking too happy especially after his brothers were attacked last week. Acid nailed a high cross bodyblock on Spike. Acid then pounds Spike's head into the turnbuckle numerous times. He whips Spike to the ropes and comes off the opposite of the ring with a high Yazuka Kick. ([I]Strauss: YAZUKA KICK! That's all right there! Gilberti: Sure is, Strauss. That is Acid's patented move.[/I]) Acid only gets a two count on the youngest Dudley and starts to go crazy. Spike recovers and hits Acid with a clothesline barely knocking him off his feet. Spike tries again and still doesn't knock Acid off his feet. Spike then springs himself off the ropes and hits Acid with a flying clothesline finally knocking him off his feet. Spike then grabs Acid by the hair and picks him up. Spike then sets Acid up for an Acid Drop and nails him with it. ([I]Strauss: Acid Drop for Trent Acid, how appropriate! Gilberti: No, come on Trent! Kick out![/I]) Spike gets the three count on Acid for the win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Spike Dudley at 11:30, B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Spike Dudley[/B][/COLOR] was walking to the back after his match and as soon as he got through the curtain, [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Bam Bam Bigelow[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Shane Douglas[/B][/COLOR] were waiting for him. They begin to attack him and throw him through the door leading to the outside of the arena. Bigelow and Douglas follow him out of the building and slam his arm in the door. They leave Spike laying as they walk back into the building. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 5 YOSHIHIRO TAJIRI vs. JUSTIN CREDIBLE[/B][/COLOR] Yoshihiro Tajiri and Justin Credible are both former ECW competitors and they are both looking for a win here tonight. Both competitors won their matches last week in PWElite action. Tajiri started off by using his fast attacks and quick reversals taking Credible down a few times. Credible seemed upset and rolled out of the ring to regain his composure. Tajiri hit Credible with a baseball slide attack smashing him into the guardrail. Tajiri then hit an Asai moonsault onto Credible on the outside. ([I]Strauss: HUGE moonsault by the Japanese Buzzsaw! Gilberti: It wasn't THAT big, Strauss. Tajiri is a small guy![/I]) He rolls Credible back into the ring and they battle it out for a little bit. Credible ends up getting the best of Tajiri and almost nails him with the That's Credible tombstone piledriver but Tajiri reverses the hold and kicks Credible in the back of the legs bringing him down to the mat. Tajiri then kicks Credible in the head twice and hits a running dropkick to his face. Tajiri covers and get the three count for the win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Yoshihiro Tajiri at 13:11, B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 6 "SUGAR" SHANE HELMS vs. DANNY DORING[/B][/COLOR] Shane Helms was merciless in his match with Danny Doring. Doring, who is sporting a black eye from the beating he took last week from Matt Bentley has apparently not been cleared to wrestle but is doing so against doctor's orders. Helms is showing his vicious side to the crowd as he beats Doring down with numerous strong kicks to the back. Helms locks on a buffalo sleeper hold on Doring and applies pressure. Doring is almost out as referee Earl Hebner is checking on him. Doring's arm is raised twice and both times it fell. Hebner raises it a third time but Doring is coming back from the sleeper hold. ([I]Strauss: I'm surprised Doring is up! Gilberti: Me too, Strauss. He looked to be out![/I]) He nails Helms with a few elbows to the stomach and pushes him off into the ropes. As Helms came back to Doring, he drops Helms with a drop toehold. Doring immediately goes for a pin but Helms kicks out. As Doring is getting up, Helms nails him with a Shining Wizard to the face. Helms locks on the Helms Deep (Rings of Saturn) and Doring taps out. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Shane Helms at 9:43, B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Shane Helms[/B][/COLOR] grabs the microphone and begins to speak. "You see, Bischoff, I can't be stopped! I am the future of Pro-Wrestling Elite whether you want to admit it or not! So next week, you better have some better competition for me!" [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Chris Jericho[/B][/COLOR] was shown walking to the ring backstage when [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Billy Maverick[/B][/COLOR] catches up with him. "So, Chris, tonight you take on your idol's cousin in Matt Bentley. Do you think he is any threat to you, tonight?" "Threat? To me? Are you nuts, Maverick? Matt Bentley may be the cousin of Shawn Michaels but does that mean he is as good as his cousin? Of course it doesn't! Get out of my face, ass-clown." [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]A[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 7 MATT BENTLEY vs. CHRIS JERICHO[/B][/COLOR] All signs were pointing to Matt Bentley taking win, but Chris Jericho would have none of that. The match started with a staredown between the two men, then Jericho went in for Bentley who hit a quick armdrag and Jericho quickly got back up. The two both ran at each other and they locked up, with Bentley getting the advantage and throwing Chris on the ground. Chris once more got up quickly and this time went for Bentley immediately and hit a dropkick to his knee which sent him to the floor. Chris capitalized on it and began to stomp away at his body. Bentley rolled out of the ring and had to regain composure, but Chris backed up and flew over the top rope with a crossbody. Bentley hit the floor and Chris slowly got back up. He lifted Bentley back up and hit a few right hands before he whipped him into the apron. Bentley went down and held his back, at that point the referee was at eight. Chris rolled in and out of the ring to stop the count and picked Bentley up one more time to whip him into the apron again, but Bentley reversed it, sending Chris into the apron. ([I]Strauss: Come on! Get them back in the ring! Gilberti: Why Strauss? This match is great so far![/I]) He lifted him back up and rolled him into the ring then slid under the ropes. Bentley started to stomp on his lower back, focusing on the damage that had been done by the apron. He lifted Chris up and hit a snap suplex on him then flipped over quickly and locked in a headlock. He sat there for nearly twenty seconds before Chris could pick himself up and push Bentley off of him. Bentley was sent into the ropes and he came flying at Jericho with a clothesline which he ducked. Bentley came back from the other ropes and went for another clothesline which he ducked also. When he came back the third time Chris hit a backdrop on Bentley and took a quick breather. Bentley held his back for a few seconds before making an attempt to get up, Chris grabbed him and whipped him into the corner though then came at him with a dropkick that connected right into his chest. Bentley went down and Chris taunted the crowd a bit before lifting him up and hitting a few punches on him before giving him a bodyslam. He ran at the ropes and connected with a legdrop to Bentley's throat and tried for a quick pin but Bentley kicked out at the two. Chris shook his head and lifted Bentley back up. He went for a punch but Bentley blocked it, he went for a left hand but Bentley blocked that also. He went to whip him into the ropes and Bentley reversed it. Chris came at Bentley who went down for a backdrop but got a huge kick to the face instead. Bentley held his face and Chris came at him with a clothesline which floored him. Chris then turned him onto his stomach and locked in the Walls of Jericho. Bentley was in pain and Chris was right in the center of the ring. Bentley was making his way to the ropes so Chris released the hold and stomped on Bentley's back again. He lifted Bentley up and hit a neckbreaker then once again went back to the Walls of Jericho in the center of the ring. ([I]Strauss: This has to be it! Jericho has the Walls of Jericho on him for the second time! Gilberti: What a match, Strauss![/I]) Bentley actually got to the ropes this time and Chris held on for all it was worth. Chris climbed the top rope and waited for Bentley to get up, once he did he went for a missile dropkick which missed when Bentley moved out of the way. Bentley rested in the corner for a bit then when Chris got up he went after him with a huge clothesline. Jericho got right back up and Bentley went for a punch this time, Chris then mocked Hulk Hogan by 'Hulking Up' to which Bentley gave him a huge right hook which sent him to the ground. ([I]Strauss: Haha, that didn't look familiar did it Glenn? Gilberti: Of course not, brother![/I]) Bentley picked Jericho up from the back and hit a german release suplex. Chris held his neck and it looked like he could actually be hurt, Bentley locked in a head and neck vice and everybody thought that it was going to be over. Jericho could be heard screaming in pain, but he somehow got to the ropes to break the hold. At that point Bentley had control of the match. He lifted Jericho up and sent him to the ropes, Jericho was selling the vice as Bentley hit a backdrop. Jericho was sent flying out of the ring. Bentley followed and lifted Jericho up and went to throw him back into the ring but Chris blocked it by elbowing him in the face. He slammed his head into apron and rolled him into the ring. He slid under the ropes and lifted Bentley up and hit a Brainbuster on him. ([I]Strauss: That has to be the end! That brainbuster just dropped Bentley on his head! Gilberti: Let's hope he can get back up, Strauss.[/I]) Jericho then went to opposite side of the ring and nailed the Lionsault on Bentley for the win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Chris Jericho at 16:21, B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 8 (MAIN EVENT) BAM BAM BIGELOW AND SHANE DOUGLAS vs. THE DUDLEY BOYZ[/B][/COLOR] This match was pure chaos from the beginning. Both teams used frequent tags through out the whole match but it didn't seem to matter as they were brawling around the arena most of the match. Bigelow and D-Von brawled outside of the ring as Bubba Ray and Shane Douglas were fighting inside the ring as well. Spike came to the ringside area limping with a bloody bandage on his head, only to be put through a table by Bigelow. Bigelow then tossed him into the crowd and Spike was crowd surfed from one end of the arena to the other. Douglas grabbed a chair from under the ring and smashed D-Von in the back with it. Bubba Ray then charged at Douglas who side stepped causing Bubba Ray to smash into referee Earl Hebner. ([I]Strauss: Hebner is down We need another referee out here! Gilberti: No we don't, Strauss! Let them fight it out![/I]) Bigelow climbed back into the ring and hit Bubba Ray with a clothesline. Bigelow splashes the floored Bubba Ray but there is no referee to count. ([I]Strauss: Here comes referee Mike Kehner! Gilberti: Hurry, Kehner! Bam Bam is pinning Bubba Ray![/I]) Kehner got to the ring too late to make the count as Bubba Ray was already up. D-Von turned around and got caught with the Franchiser from Shane Douglas. Douglas and Bigelow began to double team Bubba Ray until Little Spike Dudley came back to the ring to help his brothers. He hit Shane with a chair and then hit Bigelow with one also. Bubba Ray pinned Bigelow for the win but the fight was definitely not over. Kehner got hit with a chair from Spike for no reason apparently. ([I]Strauss: Spike is going crazy in the ring! He is hitting everyone who isn't a Dudley! Gilberti: I'm glad I married D-Von's sister then, Strauss! I'm saved, you're not![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winners: The Dudley Boyz at 14:39, B[/B][/COLOR] The bell has rung and both referee Mike Kehner and Earl Hebner have been taken out. All three [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Dudley Boyz[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]The Triple Threat[/B][/COLOR] are brawling around the ringside area. They have taken the fight to the crowd and are moving closer to the concession stand. ([I]Strauss: Oh man, food DOES NOT belong in pro wrestling! Gilberti: Apparently, Bam Bam Bigelow thinks so! He is shoving that hamburger right down Bubba Ray's throat![/I]) All four competitors are a mess with different kinds of food but they still beating each other senseless. Bubba Ray smashes a chair over Bigelow's head to end the show. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]A[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]RAISING THE STAKES Overall Rating: C+[/B][/COLOR] [U]Post-show Notes[/U]: - I'm very pleased with the attendance for this show. Our first sell-out! - Bam Bam Bigelow arrived very late again. He was fined this time.

Archived