Pro Wrestling ELITE: Come and Find Out!

[B][U]PWELITE.COM NEWS and HEADLINES Chris Jericho=Elite? New stars and MUCH MORE![/U][/B] - There has been recent talk among many wrestling insiders and websites that they don't feel "Lionheart" Chris Jericho fits in with PWElite's style of professional wrestling. Jericho had these comments. "I've been inactive for almost a year. Vince let me go because he didn't want to pay me while I was taking a break. That was fine with me but I need a place to get my wrestling fix. PWElite is that place. I will continue to entertain and impress as the years go by and believe me when I say, I am ELITE. If you don't like it, that's too bad." It's obvious Jericho is upset about the talk among fans and wrestlers alike, but he will continue to fullfill his PWElite commitments. - VP of Talent Relations and RevPro Commissioner, "Superstar" Billy Graham has sent in a report of his latest talent scouting. He said he has found numerous stars that fit the bill that PWElite is looking for. - The PWElite Openweight Championship is unique among various wrestling companies in the United States. Normally, only wrestlers that are a certain weight can contend for a championship. But PWElite is giving wrestlers, all shapes and sizes a chance to contend for the Openweight Championship. There are rumors that PWElite might consider creating Tag Team Championships sometime in the future. - There have been rumors of PWElite bringing in some bigger name talent to compete with the WWE but Co-Owner, Eric Bischoff shot those rumors down. "While we would love to be on the level of the WWE, we simply are not as of yet. We hope to be there someday but it takes time and patience to get as high as Vince McMahon and the WWE have gone." PWElite officials attempted to get a word from a WWE spokesperson but they declined to comment.

[B][U]PWELITE.COM NEWS and HEADLINES Chris Jericho=Elite? New stars and MUCH MORE![/U][/B] - There has been recent talk among many wrestling insiders and websites that they don't feel "Lionheart" Chris Jericho fits in with PWElite's style of professional wrestling. Jericho had these comments. "I've been inactive for almost a year. Vince let me go because he didn't want to pay me while I was taking a break. That was fine with me but I need a place to get my wrestling fix. PWElite is that place. I will continue to entertain and impress as the years go by and believe me when I say, I am ELITE. If you don't like it, that's too bad." It's obvious Jericho is upset about the talk among fans and wrestlers alike, but he will continue to fullfill his PWElite commitments. - VP of Talent Relations and RevPro Commissioner, "Superstar" Billy Graham has sent in a report of his latest talent scouting. He said he has found numerous stars that fit the bill that PWElite is looking for. - The PWElite Openweight Championship is unique among various wrestling companies in the United States. Normally, only wrestlers that are a certain weight can contend for a championship. But PWElite is giving wrestlers, all shapes and sizes a chance to contend for the Openweight Championship. There are rumors that PWElite might consider creating Tag Team Championships sometime in the future. - There have been rumors of PWElite bringing in some bigger name talent to compete with the WWE but Co-Owner, Eric Bischoff shot those rumors down. "While we would love to be on the level of the WWE, we simply are not as of yet. We hope to be there someday but it takes time and patience to get as high as Vince McMahon and the WWE have gone." PWElite officials attempted to get a word from a WWE spokesperson but they declined to comment.

[CENTER] [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/Logo.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Pro-Wrestling Elite[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER[/SIZE] Shane Douglas and Bam Bam Bigelow have promised the the third member of The Triple Threat will show up at DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER. PWElite officials have booked a big six man tag team match pitting Bubba Ray, D-Von, and Spike, The Dudley Boyz against Bigelow, Douglas, and their third man. Who will it be? [SIZE="4"]The Dudley Boyz[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Bubba Ray, D-Von, & Spike[/SIZE] vs. [SIZE="4"]The Triple Threat[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Shane Douglas, Bam Bam Bigelow, & ???[/SIZE] Plus PWElite Co-Owner, Eric Bischoff has a HUGE annoucement! "Lionheart" Chris Jericho Matt Bentley Shane Helms Lance Storm! Yoshihiro Tajiri! Justin Credible! Danny Doring! The Eliminators! Jerry Lynn! Plus: Josh Daniels, Joey Image, Chris Hero, Jay Lethal, and MORE! [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/Logo.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Pro-Wrestling Elite[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Presents[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER[/SIZE] Shane Douglas and Bam Bam Bigelow have promised the the third member of The Triple Threat will show up at DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER. PWElite officials have booked a big six man tag team match pitting Bubba Ray, D-Von, and Spike, The Dudley Boyz against Bigelow, Douglas, and their third man. Who will it be? [SIZE="4"]The Dudley Boyz[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Bubba Ray, D-Von, & Spike[/SIZE] vs. [SIZE="4"]The Triple Threat[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Shane Douglas, Bam Bam Bigelow, & ???[/SIZE] Plus PWElite Co-Owner, Eric Bischoff has a HUGE annoucement! "Lionheart" Chris Jericho Matt Bentley Shane Helms Lance Storm! Yoshihiro Tajiri! Justin Credible! Danny Doring! The Eliminators! Jerry Lynn! Plus: Josh Daniels, Joey Image, Chris Hero, Jay Lethal, and MORE! [/CENTER]

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Pro-Wrestling Elite Present DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER Shown Live on Honor Sports Pay-Per-View! Held at Boonton Daress Theatre in Boonton, New Jersey! Attendance: 2,000 (sellout) Announcers: Gerry Strauss and Glenn Gilberti[/B][/COLOR] [B] DARK MATCH 1 XAVIER vs. ERIK ANDRETTI[/B] Decent match that saw Xavier basically squash Erik Andretti. Frankie Kazarian came out to ringside and watched Xavier during the match. Everytime Andretti had offense, Kazarian would point and laugh at Xavier. Xavier looked angry after the match as he walked to the back. [B]Winner: Xavier at 4:21, C+[/B] [B] DARK MATCH 2 JOEY IMAGE vs. "THE ENFORCER" CW ANDERSON[/B] Joey Image is back to doing dark match once again. It shouldn't be long until CW Anderson is making headlines on the main show of PWElite! Anderson hit the Spinebuster in just over 6 minutes for the win. [B]Winner: CW Anderson at 6:10, C[/B] [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/DAFLogosmall.jpg[/IMG] The show begins with brand new fireworks and a new theme song titled "The Era of Elite" by Hinder playing throughout the sound system of the Boonton Daress Theatre. ([I]Strauss: Welcome to Boonton, New Jersey everyone! I am Gerry Strauss of course, alongside "Gifted" Glenn Gilberti! Glenn, we have a hell of a show tonight, don't we? Gilberti: We sure do, Strauss! I just wish I was on the card![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 1 MATT STRIKER vs. JOHN KRONUS[/B][/COLOR] The match started off with Matt Striker taking John Kronus down to the mat with his impressive amateur wrestling skills. ([I]Strauss: Wow, Striker is looking good here! Gilberti: I guess so, he isn't bad, Strauss. Kind of reminds me of... well, me![/I]) Kronus clotheslines Striker and hit him with a leg drop. He ended the match with a front slam and then nailed the 450 splash off the top rope for the win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: John Kronus at 7:31, C[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]ERIC BISCHOFF[/B][/COLOR] walks out to the ring carrying an impressive looking championship belt. He begins to speak on the microphone as he holds the belt up to the camera. "Nice, isn't it? Ladies and gentlemen, this championship belt is going to be around someone's waist in two weeks at our HUGE pay-per-view event in Dover, New Jersey at the 10,000 seat Baker Ballroom! Tonight marks the first round of the tournament. A tournament to crown the FIRST Pro-Wrestling Elite Openweight Champion! It is an eight man tournament and the first entrant is going to be "Sugar" Shane Helms. And since he put it to me last week ever so politely that he wants more competition, I'm putting him in a first round match tonight against "Lionheart" Chris Jericho!" Bischoff places the championship belt on the announcer's table and walks to the back. ([I]Strauss: Wow, what a beautiful looking belt. I can't wait for that match toni... Glenn, get that belt off! You're not even in the tournament! Gilberti: But it's so nice, Strauss! Do you think the boss would mind if I wore it all night just to warm it up for the winner in two weeks? Strauss: I highly doubt it, Glenn. Let's get to the ring for our next match![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 2 CHRIS HERO vs. JAY LETHAL[/B][/COLOR] Very good match that saw both men hit their patented finishing moves. Current CZW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Hero got hit with the Lethal Injection given to him by Jay Lethal, the former JAPW Heavyweight Champion. ([I]Strauss: That has to be all right there! Gilberti: One word, OUCH![/I]) But Hero kicked out of the move at a two count. Lethal was thought to have the match won after a Jaytrix Kick seemingly knocked Hero out but Hero was only playing possum. He snuck up on Lethal from behind and nailed him with the Hero's Welcome. Hero got the three count for the win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Chris Hero at 8:12, C[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]CHRIS HERO[/B][/COLOR] then begins to beat on Jay Lethal after the match is over. He drops him with another Hero's Welcome and leaves the ring. ([I]Strauss: There was no need for that! Hero already won the match. Gilberti: I like this Hero guy! Strauss: You would.[/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]C-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 3 PERRY SATURN (w/ John Kronus) vs. JOSH DANIELS[/B][/COLOR] Josh Daniels goes up against the other member of The Eliminators in Perry Saturn. Daniels and Saturn are almost equal in size and stature but Daniels gives up the power to Saturn. Daniels hits a few clotheslines that causes Saturn to roll out of the ring. Saturn gets back into the ring and goes face to face with Daniels. Daniels had the match won with a german suplex but Kronus knocked Daniels off his bridge. ([I]Strauss: Come on, ref! It's 2 on 1! Gilberti: Only one of them is in the ring, Strauss. Can't you count?[/I]) Saturn scooped Daniels up and pulled his tights for the three count. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Perry Saturn at 5:19, C+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]JOSH DANIELS[/B][/COLOR] is in the locker room and he looks upset. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]JERRY LYNN[/B][/COLOR] comes in and offers to help Daniels out of his slump by taking him under his wing. ([I]Strauss: Daniels needs someone like Lynn. Gilberti: Daniels needs to go back to kindergarten![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]C[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 4 FRANKIE KAZARIAN vs. TRENT ACID[/B][/COLOR] The match started off slow with some chain submissions. Acid got the upper hand and began to take control of the match, hitting some hard-hitting technical moves. The pace picked up as Acid tried to put Kazarian away fairly early, hitting a Gory driver for a two count. Acid tried not to waste any time, going straight back to work on Kazarian, in particular his legs. Kazarian managed to get back into the match slightly, delivering a big bridging German suplex on Acid. Kazarian however was unable to capitalize on this, inadvertently allowing Acid to get back into the match and soon after, take control again. Acid hit Kazarian with several different variations of suplexes, before whipping him into the corner and hitting a slingshot sunset flip powerbomb for a long two count. Acid then began to stomp on the right leg of Kazarian. He placed Kazarian's ankle on the bottom rope and Acid slingshot himself off the ropes dropping a hard elbow drop onto that elevated leg. Kazarian came back into the match after Acid stood around in waiting for too long, and Kazarian was able to deliver a neckbreaker on Acid for a two count. ([I]Strauss: It's all Kazarian here! Gilberti: It sure is, Frankie is the man, Strauss![/I]) Kazarian followed this by climbing to the top rope, and when Acid made it to his feet, Kazarian lept off the turnbuckle looking for a missile dropkick. Acid was able to counter this however by dropkicking Kazarian's feet in mid-air, dropping Kazarian down and reaggravating the leg that Acid had been working on earlier in the match. Acid followed this up by locking Kazarian in an STF hold, looking for a submission victory. During this time, Xavier came out to the ringside area and watched the match. Kazarian struggled for quite some time before reaching the bottom rope, forcing Acid to break the hold. Kazarian noticed Xavier and tried to ignore him as Acid looked a little aggravated at Xavier's presence. Acid grabbed Kazarian by the legs, pulling him towards himself. Kazarian used his momentum to slide straight through Acid's legs, hopping to his feet and spinning Acid around. Kazarian hit him with the Wave of the Future and went for the cover. He got the three count on Acid and stared at Xavier as the referee held his hand up in victory. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Frankie Kazarian at 10:50, C+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 5 STAMPEDE BULLDOGS vs. LOS MAXIMOS[/B][/COLOR] This match is between two tremendous teams who are both looking to pick up a victory. TJ Wilson and Harry Smith come out first and the fans are on their feet, they are really starting to be crowd favorites. Los Maximos music hits and the fans give them a mix of cheers and boos not knowing how to react. As the Maximos make their way to the ring, a fan jumps the guardrail and climbs into the ring. Harry Smith takes the fan and tosses him out of the ring. PWElite security escourt the fan out of the ring. While this was happening, Los Maximos took advantage and attacked both Smith and Wilson. Joel Maximo and Harry Smith are looking to start the match. Maximo and Smith lock up, Smith gets sent to the ropes and on his way back gets hit with a nice dropkick. Smith is quickly back to his feet and both men starts going at it punch for punch. Joel gets the advantage with a nice suplex. Joel tags his brother Jose and he starts off by sending Smith to the corner, Jose comes in and hits a corner clothesline on Smith. Jose picks Smith up but receives a reverse go behind followed by elbows to the back of the head. ([I]Strauss: Nice reversal by the son of the British Bulldog! Gilberti: Isn't Smith a bulldog, though, Strauss?[/I]) Smith makes the tag to Wilson who comes in and starts to dominate, getting Jose on the back foot with some quick forearms. Wilson then hits a nice neckbreaker and then a leg drop. Wilson goes for the cover but Joel comes into the ring and breaks it up. Smith comes in to help Wilson but is thrown to the outside by both Maximos. The Maximos start double teaming Wilson and then set him up for The Spanish Fly and hit it. Jose goes for the cover as Joel keeps Smith out of the ring. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Los Maximos at 6:44, C[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 6 - FIRST ROUND TOURNAMENT MATCH JUSTIN CREDIBLE vs. DANNY DORING[/B][/COLOR] This is the first match of the Openweight Championship Tournament. Both Credible and Doring are former ECW Tag Team Champions, Doring being one of the last with his partner Roadkill. They lock up and Credible whips Doring to the ropes only to catch him with a takedown clothesline as he came back. Credible begins to beat on Doring's neck, softening him up for the That's Incredible tombstone piledriver. Credible drops Doring with a HUGE backdrop that drops him on the back of his head. Doring is now on his stomach and his feet on laying on the bottom rope. ([I]Strauss: Credible is looking for a victory here, Glenn! Gilberti: We'll see if it pays off.[/I]) Credible gets a two count and continues to work on Doring's neck. Doring reverses a whip to the corner and hits Credible with a big knee attack in the corner. Doring then beats Credible's head against the top turnbuckle as the fans count to 10. Doring delivers a picture perfect suplex to Credible and covers him for a quick two count. Credible gets up and climbs out of the ring to regain his bearings. Doring poses for the crowd and taunts Credible. Credible gets back to the ring and is met with two stiff kicks to the chest knocking him backwards onto his butt. Doring then grabs Credible's head and flips forward snapping Credible's head backwards with a low-level blockbuster. Doring tries for another pin and only gets a two count. ([I]Strauss: Shades of "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig! Gilberti: He did it the opposite way, Strauss.[/I]) Doring picks Credible up and tries for a piledriver but gets backdropped. Credible takes two steps back and waits for Doring to get up. As he gets up, Credible nailed him with a beautiful super kick knocking him down. Credible picks up him and sets him for the That's Incredible and nails him with it. ([I]Strauss: That's Incredible! It's over as long as Credible can pin him! Gilberti: Haven't I seen that move somewhere before? Strauss: Haha, possibly, Glenn.[/I]) Credible gets the three count and win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Justin Credible at 8:02, B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]LANCE STORM[/B][/COLOR] is shown backstage waiting for Justin Credible. They meet up and Lance pats Credible on the back. Credible said he hopes they meet in the finals. Storm mumbles "fat chance" and Credible gives him a blank but mad stare as Lance leaves the room. ([I]Strauss: What is Lance's problem?. Gilberti: Nothing, he knows he is better than Credible, that's all.[/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 7 - FIRST ROUND TOURNAMENT MATCH JERRY LYNN vs. YOSHIHIRO TAJIRI[/B][/COLOR] The match starts with Lynn trying to take the legs of Tajiri out but he just receives a flurry of lethal kicks to the chest and legs which takes him down. Tajiri hits a dragon suplex on Lynn which gives him the advantage in the match. Lynn recovers and starts taking control of Tajiri. Lynn sets Tajiri up for the Cradle Piledriver but Tajiri counters it by slipping under the legs of Lynn. Lynn comes back with a dropkick and hits Tajiri knocking him off his feet. Lynn sets him up again for the Cradle Piledriver and he hits it. He slowly drapes his arm over Tajiri. The referee counts but Tajiri kicked out. ([I]Strauss: I can't believe Tajiri kicked out! Gilberti: Wow! Neither can I.[/I]) Lynn goes over to the corner but Tajiri has already gotten up and starts unleashing kick after kick and chop after chop on Lynn. Tajiri has backed him into the corner. Lynn is sitting in the corner after some brutal kicks to the legs and chest. Tajiri locks on his trademark Tarantula as Lynn screams in pain. He hits a vicious kick to the head and Lynn seems to be out. ([I]Strauss: Jerry Lynn is definitely out after that kick! Gilberti: Holy moly! This guy is nuts![/I]) Tajiri picks Lynn up and sits him on the top of the turnbuckle. Tajiri spews that mysterious green mist into the eyes of Lynn who begins to blindly stumble around the ring. Tajiri hits Lynn with a kick to the back of the legs and then he kicks Lynn in the chest. Tajiri hits Lynn with one more kick to the head and Lynn is completely knocked out. He covers and gets the win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Yoshihiro Tajiri at 12:33, B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATT BENTLEY[/B][/COLOR] storms the ring and begins to beat on Tajiri. He smashes him in the head with a chair and leaves him laying in the middle of the ring. ([I]Strauss: What was that for? Gilberti: Get up Tajiri! This is no time for a cat nap![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 8 - FIRST ROUND TOURNAMENT MATCH LANCE STORM vs. MATT BENTLEY[/B][/COLOR] Matt Bentley comes to the ring ready for his match. ([I]Strauss: We just saw Bentley! He was attacking Yoshihiro Tajiri from behind. Gilberti: Oh, he was? I thought Tajiri was just tired.[/I]) Lance Storm comes to the ring and the bell rings. The two began to circle the ring, before engaging in a test of strength. Neither man overpowered the other but Storm gained an advantage when he kicked Bentley's knee, taking him down. Storm followed this up with a couple of knees to the ribs. He then propped Bentley up to his knees, then delivered an quick neckbreaker for a two count. Storm continued working over Bentley' left knee, stomping at it a few times then driving it down into the mat. Bentley was in clear agony as Storm applied a leg lock. Storm then picked Bentley up, lifted him into the air and dropped him back to the mat with a shin breaker. Storm sat Bentley up, then hit a dropkick to the back, knocking the wind from Bentley momentarily. He then continued on the offense with a legdrop to the back for another two count. Storm continued to work on the knee, twisting it in all different directions and even delivering a DDT to the leg of Bentley. Storm then hit a move which can only really be described as a twisting kneebreaker - it was in principle a twisting neckbreaker, only to the knee. Bentley was in a lot of pain, but still mustered enough to kick out of a cover attempt after two. Storm was growing infuriated at this, and decided it was time to put the match away. He signalled for the Canadian Maple Leaf. Despite Bentley's struggling, Storm managed to lock the submission hold in perfectly. Bentley tried valiantly to escape from the hold, but all seemed lost when Storm managed to use his natural athleticism to bridge himself with a necklock, allowing him to get more leverage on the hold. Bentley however, had a trick up his sleeve. Storm was sitting up in the hold, trying to taunt Bentley into submission, when Bentley also sat up and began to hit Storm with elbows to the back. Storm fell forward as Bentley locked in an ankle lock. Storm began to crawl towards the ropes and despite Bentley's obvious strength advantage, he managed to eventually reach the bottom rope. As referee Earl Hebner started the five count, Storm grabbed onto the middle rope, and was able to reach up for the top rope with both hands. As Hebner reached three, Storm let go of the ropes and dropped down, slamming Bentley's face straight into the mat with quite some power from quite some height. Storm was now in clear control of the match, with Bentley's knee in such bad shape he could hardly stand. When he did manage to get his feet, Storm took him back down with a shoulder block, followed by a front chancery on the mat. Bentley tried his best to catch Storm in a head scissors during this exchange, but Storm saw it coming and headbutted the left knee of Bentley, stopping him from locking in the hold. Storm then let go of Bentley, turned him onto his stomach and tried to lock in a camel clutch. Bentley was able to free his arms and trip Storm though, then falling back into a unique bridging pinfall for a two count. Storm, angry at the near fall, picked Bentley up by the head and threw him into the corner. He posed to the crowd for a few seconds, soaking up the fans cheers, before hitting a shoulder thrust into the stomach of Bentley. Bentley slowly staggered out of the corner, and was hit seconds later by a Uranage backbreaker from Storm. Storm covered Bentley at this, but Bentley managed to get his foot on the bottom rope before the three. Storm did not see this, and thought he had won the match, until Earl Hebner told him the foot was on the rope. ([I]Strauss: Storm thought he had the match won but he didn't. Bentley is still in this thing! Gilberti: I hope Bentley is ok, Strauss! Strauss: Wow, you're showing compassion? Gilberti: No, I just don't wanna lose my bet, that's all![/I]) Storm was notably unhappy with this decision. He headed for Bentley to try and put the match away, but was met with a DDT out of nowhere from Bentley, taking both men out. As Hebner counted both men out, they began to recover and by the count of seven, both men were back on their feet. Storm tried to punch Bentley, but was blocked before he got a chance, allowing Bentley to hit him with a punch of his own. Storm went for another punch, but was blocked by Bentley again, and again Bentley was able to hit him with a punch of his own. Bentley then hit Storm with a reverse elbow to the face, before shooting him off the ropes and hitting a lariat. Bentley's leg was still in pain, but he managed to hit Storm with a big jawbreaker, followed by a huge super kick for a two count. ([I]Gilberti: *Whew* I thought I lost some money there! Strauss: So now you're rooting for Lance?[/I]) Storm was a bit shaken that he'd allowed Bentley to get back into the match, and tried to regain an advantage. Bentley now had momentum on his side though, and wasn't about to let himself lose it now. Storm tried to hit Bentley's knee again with a low dropkick, but Bentley lifted his leg, then dropped his good knee on Storm's sternum. Bentley got to his feet and sat up on the top rope. Storm struggled to his feet, and as soon as he was standing he clocked Bentley with a super kick of his own. ([I]Strauss: That should be it! Lance is signaling for the Maple Leaf!. Gilberti: Come on, Bentley! Strauss: I thought you wanted Storm to win? Gilberti: I do, but I bet more on Bentley. Haha![/I]) Storm then locked on the Canadian Maple Leaf in the middle of the ring as Bentley tapped out. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Lance Storm at 19:12, A[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 9 - FIRST ROUND TOURNAMENT MATCH SHANE HELMS vs. CHRIS JERICHO[/B][/COLOR] The match starts off with both competitors posing with the crowd booing both of them. Helms got up on the second rope and raised his hands to the crowd's dismay. Helms tells Jericho to the do same and as he does, Helms smashes him with a double axhandle causing Jericho to fall forward out to ringside. Helms follows him and whips him into the guardrail not once but twice. ([I]Strauss: The match has barely begun and they're already outside! Gilberti: Maybe they'll both get counted out, Strauss. I don't know who I want to win this one.[/I]) Helms rolls Jericho back into the ring but he grabs his head and now only Jericho's head and neck are sticking out from underneath the bottom rope. Helms climbs the ring apron and drops an elbow right in the throat of Jericho. Helms gets back into the ring and begins working over Jericho's head and neck. ([I]Strauss: Helms is softening Jericho up for the Nightmare on Helms Street, Glenn. Gilberti: I taught Shane that move, Strauss! Strauss: I'm sure you did.[/I]) Jericho was whipped into the ropes and Helms leapfrogged him as Jericho springs off the other side of the ring. As Jericho came back to Helms, he nails a huge dropkick causing Helms to stumble backwards and onto the floor. Jericho plays to the crowd to some small cheers. ([I]Strauss: Wow, Chris Jericho is hearing some cheers from the fans! Maybe he is changing his ways! Gilberti: Ugh, come on, Chris![/I]) Jericho then flips the crowd off to a thunderous boo. ([I]Gilberti: Spoke too soon, Strauss! Haha![/I]) Helms gets back into the ring and is met with a clothesline that floors him. Jericho springs off the second rope and flips backwards going for a Lionsault but Helms moves. Jericho lands on his feet and nails Helms with another clothesline. Helms pops right back up and does a reverse go behind on Jericho rolling him up getting a 2 count. Jericho looked angry as he tries to hit Helms with another clothesline but Helms ducks it and hits a DDT. Helms is down and so is Jericho, referee Mike Kehner begins to count both competitors out. Kehner is up to 7 as Jericho gets to his feet. He picks up Helms and drops him with a brainbuster. ([I]Strauss: Brainbuster! Helms is out! Gilberti: Looks like it, Strauss![/I]) As Kehner checks on Helms, Jericho digs into his tights and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles. ([I]Strauss: Come on, Helms is already out! He doesn't need those knucks. Gilberti: Yes! I love toys![/I]) Jericho pulls Helms up and clocks him right in the mouth with the knucks. Helms falls backwards and is obviously knocked out. Jericho locks on the Walls of Jericho as referee Mike Kehner calls for the bell. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Chris Jericho at 11:19, B+[/B][/COLOR] Before Chris Jericho could leave the ring [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]ERIC BISCHOFF[/B][/COLOR] came to the ring for a major announcement. He said he has secured the services of a former World Heavyweight Champion. He said PWElite just became the new stomping grounds for an Olympic Gold Medalist. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]KURT ANGLE[/B][/COLOR] then comes to the ring to no music. ([I]Strauss: WOW! KURT ANGLE! Gilberti: Big deal! I could win the Olympics if I wanted![/I]) He gets into the ring and shakes Bischoff's hand. Before he could speak, Jericho attacks Angle from behind and locks on the Walls of Jericho. ([I]Strauss: This is unnecessary! Get him out of the ring! Gilberti: Angle was nothing in WWE and he'll be nothing here too![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]A[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]THE TRIPLE THREAT[/B][/COLOR] is shown backstage in front of the PWElite logo. Shane Douglas begins to speak. "We've been extreme, we've played with the big boys, we've even been McMahonized! But now we're going OLD SCHOOL! [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]STEVE CORINO[/B][/COLOR] slides into the picture and begins to laugh as the three walk away. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 10 THE TRIPLE THREAT vs. THE DUDLEY BOYZ[/B][/COLOR] The music of The Dudley Boyz hit as they comes through the entrance and the crowd stands on their feet. Spike waves to the crowd as Bubba Ray and D-Von do their 3-D hand pose on the entrance way. Spike enters the ring and quickly goes to the corner of the ring to stand on the ropes. Bubba Ray and D-Von get into the ring after him as they await their opponents. "Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple hits as The Triple Threat of Bam Bam Bigelow, "The Franchise" Shane Douglas, and their new recruit "The King of Old School" Steve Corino come down from the entrance and stare down their opponents. The bell sounds as Steve Corino and Bubba Ray start things off. Corino and Bubba Ray lock up but Corino floats behind Bubba Ray and delivers a few clubbing forearms to the back, followed by a few headbutts to the same area before pushing Bubba Ray forwards bouncing him off the ropes as Corino hit a forearm to the lower back. Corino whips Bubba Ray off the ropes and catches him with a sleeper hold. Corino releases this submission when Bubba Ray begins shift into a headlock and deliver elbows to Corino's stomach. Bubba Ray lifts Corino and drops him backwards into the mat with a backdrop. Bubba Ray goes to whip Corino into the corner but Corino reverses and chases after Bubba Ray only for Bubba Ray to stop himself with the ropes and smash Corino with a clothesline. Bubba Ray bounces off the ropes and as Corino turns around, he hits him with another clothesline. Corino rolled over to his corner and tagged out to Douglas. Douglas and Bubba Ray go face to face until Douglas goes for a right hand and Bubba Ray ducks it. Bubba Ray strikes Douglas in the stomach with a kick. Bubba Ray gets caught with an armdrag by Douglas who applies pressure onto Bubba's elbow with an armlock. Douglas releases the submission and begins to taunt the crowd for some heat. Douglas offers to tag in Bam Bam but he simply shakes his head no. What Douglas doesn’t see is Bubba Ray make the tag to Spike. Douglas turns his attention back towards his opponent only to have Spike leap into the ring with a springboard forearm to the face. ([I]Strauss: Huge forearm from Spike! Gilberti: Hey! I didn't know Spike could fly![/I]) Spike tempts Corino to come into the ring then stomps on Douglas a few times. Spike goes to whip Douglas off the ropes but Douglas reverses. Spike springboards off of the second rope going for a bodyblock but Douglas takes advantage of this by hitting Spike from behind with a clothesline as he leaps off the ropes. Douglas and Spike get up at the same time and the two battle back and forth with right hands which Spike gets the upper-hand of after blocking a few punches from Douglas. Spike goes to whip Douglas off the ropes but pulls Douglas back in, lifting him up onto his shoulder and dropping him with a spinebuster. Spike exits the ring out onto the apron but Steve Corino gets onto the apron and grabs Spike. Douglas gets up and charges at Spike going for a shoulder block but Spike dodges it and Douglas goes smashing into Corino. Spike reenters the ring and fires up the crowd while Douglas collects himself on the outside with Corino. ([I]Strauss: What a miscalculation by Shane Douglas! Gilberti: He didn't mean it, Steve![/I]) Douglas reenters the ring and runs right into a dropkick from Spike. Spike throws Douglas into the corner and charges after him for a monkey flip but Douglas drops to the mat and Spike lands on the second turnbuckle. Douglas turns around as Spike leaps up onto the top rope then dives off turning towards Douglas and nailing him with a clothesline. Spike goes to bounce off the ropes but gets knee to the back from Steve Corino. Douglas grabs Spike looking like he was going for a DDT and nails him with it. Douglas covers Spike thinking he has the match won. Bubba Ray enters the ring and breaks up the cover at two and three-quarters. Douglas dragged Spike into the middle of the ring and goes for a vertical suplex but Spike lands on his feet and breaks away from Douglas. Douglas turns around and Spike hits an enziguri kick. Spike tags in D-Von who clears house of Corino and Douglas, knocking each down with right hands back and forth. D-Von whips Corino off the ropes and hits him with an inverted atomic drop, followed by a spinning elbow drop. Douglas charges at D-Von only to run into a drop toe hold onto his partner. Corino rolls back out onto the apron and Douglas begins to get stomped on by D-Von. D-Von whips Douglas off the ropes going for a powerslam but Douglas slips out landing behind D-Von and nails him with a bulldog knocking both men down. Douglas crawls towards the corner looking for a tag from one of his partners. Bam Bam tags himself in as he slaps Douglas’s hand and enters the ring blasting D-Von Dudley with a HUGE dropkick. ([I]Strauss: Wow, Bigelow is very agile, isn't he Glenn? Gilberti: He sure is, Strauss! I wish he was on my team. Strauss: What? You don't wrestle anymore, Glenn![/I]) Bam Bam knocks Bubba Ray down as he tries to enter the ring and then knocks Spike down off the apron with a right hand. Bam Bam grabs Bubba Ray and delivers a massive Powerbomb with such force that Bubba Ray rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope. Bam Bam grabs D-Von and places him up onto the top turnbuckle in a seated position. Spike slides into the ring and charges at Bam Bam but runs right into a standing one arm side slam, followed by Bam Bam bouncing off the ropes and nailing a big splash. Bam Bam fires off some right hands on D-Von and sets him up for the Greetings from Asbury Park but before he lifts him off of the mat Spike comes back at Bam Bam and tries to hit him but Bigelow backdrops him out of the ring. Bam Bam grabs D-Von and successfully drops him with Greetings from Asbury Park. Bam Bam goes to tag out to Corino but as he is doing that, Spike tags himself in. Spike charges Corino who clotheslines Spike right out of his boots. Corino then lifts Spike up in a bodyslam position and drops him on his head with a Northern Lights Bomb. ([I]Strauss: That has to be it right there! Gilberti: It sure is, Strauss! Beautiful move by Steve Corino![/I]) Corino covers Spike for the cover. Referee Earl Hebner award The Triple Threat the victory. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: The Triple Threat at 16:02, B+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER Overall Rating: B[/B][/COLOR] [U]Post-show Notes[/U]: - Another sell-out for PWElite! I'm very pleased with the quality of our shows and the attendance we've been drawing. - Bam Bam Bigelow was once again late to the show. He will be suspended for one week. We're giving him once more chance to prove himself. - Another note, I had Kurt Angle on my roster since the beginning. He was a surprise so don't think I stole the idea from TNA recently signing him. For storyline purposes, he was the one I sat next to on the plane in a few entries prior to this show. - I don't know if I'll be posting the full match results anymore. I find it to be too draining. Let me know if you enjoy the full results.

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Pro-Wrestling Elite Present DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER Shown Live on Honor Sports Pay-Per-View! Held at Boonton Daress Theatre in Boonton, New Jersey! Attendance: 2,000 (sellout) Announcers: Gerry Strauss and Glenn Gilberti[/B][/COLOR] [B] DARK MATCH 1 XAVIER vs. ERIK ANDRETTI[/B] Decent match that saw Xavier basically squash Erik Andretti. Frankie Kazarian came out to ringside and watched Xavier during the match. Everytime Andretti had offense, Kazarian would point and laugh at Xavier. Xavier looked angry after the match as he walked to the back. [B]Winner: Xavier at 4:21, C+[/B] [B] DARK MATCH 2 JOEY IMAGE vs. "THE ENFORCER" CW ANDERSON[/B] Joey Image is back to doing dark match once again. It shouldn't be long until CW Anderson is making headlines on the main show of PWElite! Anderson hit the Spinebuster in just over 6 minutes for the win. [B]Winner: CW Anderson at 6:10, C[/B] [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/lowki02/DAFLogosmall.jpg[/IMG] The show begins with brand new fireworks and a new theme song titled "The Era of Elite" by Hinder playing throughout the sound system of the Boonton Daress Theatre. ([I]Strauss: Welcome to Boonton, New Jersey everyone! I am Gerry Strauss of course, alongside "Gifted" Glenn Gilberti! Glenn, we have a hell of a show tonight, don't we? Gilberti: We sure do, Strauss! I just wish I was on the card![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 1 MATT STRIKER vs. JOHN KRONUS[/B][/COLOR] The match started off with Matt Striker taking John Kronus down to the mat with his impressive amateur wrestling skills. ([I]Strauss: Wow, Striker is looking good here! Gilberti: I guess so, he isn't bad, Strauss. Kind of reminds me of... well, me![/I]) Kronus clotheslines Striker and hit him with a leg drop. He ended the match with a front slam and then nailed the 450 splash off the top rope for the win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: John Kronus at 7:31, C[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]ERIC BISCHOFF[/B][/COLOR] walks out to the ring carrying an impressive looking championship belt. He begins to speak on the microphone as he holds the belt up to the camera. "Nice, isn't it? Ladies and gentlemen, this championship belt is going to be around someone's waist in two weeks at our HUGE pay-per-view event in Dover, New Jersey at the 10,000 seat Baker Ballroom! Tonight marks the first round of the tournament. A tournament to crown the FIRST Pro-Wrestling Elite Openweight Champion! It is an eight man tournament and the first entrant is going to be "Sugar" Shane Helms. And since he put it to me last week ever so politely that he wants more competition, I'm putting him in a first round match tonight against "Lionheart" Chris Jericho!" Bischoff places the championship belt on the announcer's table and walks to the back. ([I]Strauss: Wow, what a beautiful looking belt. I can't wait for that match toni... Glenn, get that belt off! You're not even in the tournament! Gilberti: But it's so nice, Strauss! Do you think the boss would mind if I wore it all night just to warm it up for the winner in two weeks? Strauss: I highly doubt it, Glenn. Let's get to the ring for our next match![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 2 CHRIS HERO vs. JAY LETHAL[/B][/COLOR] Very good match that saw both men hit their patented finishing moves. Current CZW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Hero got hit with the Lethal Injection given to him by Jay Lethal, the former JAPW Heavyweight Champion. ([I]Strauss: That has to be all right there! Gilberti: One word, OUCH![/I]) But Hero kicked out of the move at a two count. Lethal was thought to have the match won after a Jaytrix Kick seemingly knocked Hero out but Hero was only playing possum. He snuck up on Lethal from behind and nailed him with the Hero's Welcome. Hero got the three count for the win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Chris Hero at 8:12, C[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]CHRIS HERO[/B][/COLOR] then begins to beat on Jay Lethal after the match is over. He drops him with another Hero's Welcome and leaves the ring. ([I]Strauss: There was no need for that! Hero already won the match. Gilberti: I like this Hero guy! Strauss: You would.[/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]C-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 3 PERRY SATURN (w/ John Kronus) vs. JOSH DANIELS[/B][/COLOR] Josh Daniels goes up against the other member of The Eliminators in Perry Saturn. Daniels and Saturn are almost equal in size and stature but Daniels gives up the power to Saturn. Daniels hits a few clotheslines that causes Saturn to roll out of the ring. Saturn gets back into the ring and goes face to face with Daniels. Daniels had the match won with a german suplex but Kronus knocked Daniels off his bridge. ([I]Strauss: Come on, ref! It's 2 on 1! Gilberti: Only one of them is in the ring, Strauss. Can't you count?[/I]) Saturn scooped Daniels up and pulled his tights for the three count. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Perry Saturn at 5:19, C+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]JOSH DANIELS[/B][/COLOR] is in the locker room and he looks upset. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]JERRY LYNN[/B][/COLOR] comes in and offers to help Daniels out of his slump by taking him under his wing. ([I]Strauss: Daniels needs someone like Lynn. Gilberti: Daniels needs to go back to kindergarten![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]C[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 4 FRANKIE KAZARIAN vs. TRENT ACID[/B][/COLOR] The match started off slow with some chain submissions. Acid got the upper hand and began to take control of the match, hitting some hard-hitting technical moves. The pace picked up as Acid tried to put Kazarian away fairly early, hitting a Gory driver for a two count. Acid tried not to waste any time, going straight back to work on Kazarian, in particular his legs. Kazarian managed to get back into the match slightly, delivering a big bridging German suplex on Acid. Kazarian however was unable to capitalize on this, inadvertently allowing Acid to get back into the match and soon after, take control again. Acid hit Kazarian with several different variations of suplexes, before whipping him into the corner and hitting a slingshot sunset flip powerbomb for a long two count. Acid then began to stomp on the right leg of Kazarian. He placed Kazarian's ankle on the bottom rope and Acid slingshot himself off the ropes dropping a hard elbow drop onto that elevated leg. Kazarian came back into the match after Acid stood around in waiting for too long, and Kazarian was able to deliver a neckbreaker on Acid for a two count. ([I]Strauss: It's all Kazarian here! Gilberti: It sure is, Frankie is the man, Strauss![/I]) Kazarian followed this by climbing to the top rope, and when Acid made it to his feet, Kazarian lept off the turnbuckle looking for a missile dropkick. Acid was able to counter this however by dropkicking Kazarian's feet in mid-air, dropping Kazarian down and reaggravating the leg that Acid had been working on earlier in the match. Acid followed this up by locking Kazarian in an STF hold, looking for a submission victory. During this time, Xavier came out to the ringside area and watched the match. Kazarian struggled for quite some time before reaching the bottom rope, forcing Acid to break the hold. Kazarian noticed Xavier and tried to ignore him as Acid looked a little aggravated at Xavier's presence. Acid grabbed Kazarian by the legs, pulling him towards himself. Kazarian used his momentum to slide straight through Acid's legs, hopping to his feet and spinning Acid around. Kazarian hit him with the Wave of the Future and went for the cover. He got the three count on Acid and stared at Xavier as the referee held his hand up in victory. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Frankie Kazarian at 10:50, C+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 5 STAMPEDE BULLDOGS vs. LOS MAXIMOS[/B][/COLOR] This match is between two tremendous teams who are both looking to pick up a victory. TJ Wilson and Harry Smith come out first and the fans are on their feet, they are really starting to be crowd favorites. Los Maximos music hits and the fans give them a mix of cheers and boos not knowing how to react. As the Maximos make their way to the ring, a fan jumps the guardrail and climbs into the ring. Harry Smith takes the fan and tosses him out of the ring. PWElite security escourt the fan out of the ring. While this was happening, Los Maximos took advantage and attacked both Smith and Wilson. Joel Maximo and Harry Smith are looking to start the match. Maximo and Smith lock up, Smith gets sent to the ropes and on his way back gets hit with a nice dropkick. Smith is quickly back to his feet and both men starts going at it punch for punch. Joel gets the advantage with a nice suplex. Joel tags his brother Jose and he starts off by sending Smith to the corner, Jose comes in and hits a corner clothesline on Smith. Jose picks Smith up but receives a reverse go behind followed by elbows to the back of the head. ([I]Strauss: Nice reversal by the son of the British Bulldog! Gilberti: Isn't Smith a bulldog, though, Strauss?[/I]) Smith makes the tag to Wilson who comes in and starts to dominate, getting Jose on the back foot with some quick forearms. Wilson then hits a nice neckbreaker and then a leg drop. Wilson goes for the cover but Joel comes into the ring and breaks it up. Smith comes in to help Wilson but is thrown to the outside by both Maximos. The Maximos start double teaming Wilson and then set him up for The Spanish Fly and hit it. Jose goes for the cover as Joel keeps Smith out of the ring. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Los Maximos at 6:44, C[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 6 - FIRST ROUND TOURNAMENT MATCH JUSTIN CREDIBLE vs. DANNY DORING[/B][/COLOR] This is the first match of the Openweight Championship Tournament. Both Credible and Doring are former ECW Tag Team Champions, Doring being one of the last with his partner Roadkill. They lock up and Credible whips Doring to the ropes only to catch him with a takedown clothesline as he came back. Credible begins to beat on Doring's neck, softening him up for the That's Incredible tombstone piledriver. Credible drops Doring with a HUGE backdrop that drops him on the back of his head. Doring is now on his stomach and his feet on laying on the bottom rope. ([I]Strauss: Credible is looking for a victory here, Glenn! Gilberti: We'll see if it pays off.[/I]) Credible gets a two count and continues to work on Doring's neck. Doring reverses a whip to the corner and hits Credible with a big knee attack in the corner. Doring then beats Credible's head against the top turnbuckle as the fans count to 10. Doring delivers a picture perfect suplex to Credible and covers him for a quick two count. Credible gets up and climbs out of the ring to regain his bearings. Doring poses for the crowd and taunts Credible. Credible gets back to the ring and is met with two stiff kicks to the chest knocking him backwards onto his butt. Doring then grabs Credible's head and flips forward snapping Credible's head backwards with a low-level blockbuster. Doring tries for another pin and only gets a two count. ([I]Strauss: Shades of "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig! Gilberti: He did it the opposite way, Strauss.[/I]) Doring picks Credible up and tries for a piledriver but gets backdropped. Credible takes two steps back and waits for Doring to get up. As he gets up, Credible nailed him with a beautiful super kick knocking him down. Credible picks up him and sets him for the That's Incredible and nails him with it. ([I]Strauss: That's Incredible! It's over as long as Credible can pin him! Gilberti: Haven't I seen that move somewhere before? Strauss: Haha, possibly, Glenn.[/I]) Credible gets the three count and win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Justin Credible at 8:02, B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]LANCE STORM[/B][/COLOR] is shown backstage waiting for Justin Credible. They meet up and Lance pats Credible on the back. Credible said he hopes they meet in the finals. Storm mumbles "fat chance" and Credible gives him a blank but mad stare as Lance leaves the room. ([I]Strauss: What is Lance's problem?. Gilberti: Nothing, he knows he is better than Credible, that's all.[/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B-[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 7 - FIRST ROUND TOURNAMENT MATCH JERRY LYNN vs. YOSHIHIRO TAJIRI[/B][/COLOR] The match starts with Lynn trying to take the legs of Tajiri out but he just receives a flurry of lethal kicks to the chest and legs which takes him down. Tajiri hits a dragon suplex on Lynn which gives him the advantage in the match. Lynn recovers and starts taking control of Tajiri. Lynn sets Tajiri up for the Cradle Piledriver but Tajiri counters it by slipping under the legs of Lynn. Lynn comes back with a dropkick and hits Tajiri knocking him off his feet. Lynn sets him up again for the Cradle Piledriver and he hits it. He slowly drapes his arm over Tajiri. The referee counts but Tajiri kicked out. ([I]Strauss: I can't believe Tajiri kicked out! Gilberti: Wow! Neither can I.[/I]) Lynn goes over to the corner but Tajiri has already gotten up and starts unleashing kick after kick and chop after chop on Lynn. Tajiri has backed him into the corner. Lynn is sitting in the corner after some brutal kicks to the legs and chest. Tajiri locks on his trademark Tarantula as Lynn screams in pain. He hits a vicious kick to the head and Lynn seems to be out. ([I]Strauss: Jerry Lynn is definitely out after that kick! Gilberti: Holy moly! This guy is nuts![/I]) Tajiri picks Lynn up and sits him on the top of the turnbuckle. Tajiri spews that mysterious green mist into the eyes of Lynn who begins to blindly stumble around the ring. Tajiri hits Lynn with a kick to the back of the legs and then he kicks Lynn in the chest. Tajiri hits Lynn with one more kick to the head and Lynn is completely knocked out. He covers and gets the win. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Yoshihiro Tajiri at 12:33, B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATT BENTLEY[/B][/COLOR] storms the ring and begins to beat on Tajiri. He smashes him in the head with a chair and leaves him laying in the middle of the ring. ([I]Strauss: What was that for? Gilberti: Get up Tajiri! This is no time for a cat nap![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 8 - FIRST ROUND TOURNAMENT MATCH LANCE STORM vs. MATT BENTLEY[/B][/COLOR] Matt Bentley comes to the ring ready for his match. ([I]Strauss: We just saw Bentley! He was attacking Yoshihiro Tajiri from behind. Gilberti: Oh, he was? I thought Tajiri was just tired.[/I]) Lance Storm comes to the ring and the bell rings. The two began to circle the ring, before engaging in a test of strength. Neither man overpowered the other but Storm gained an advantage when he kicked Bentley's knee, taking him down. Storm followed this up with a couple of knees to the ribs. He then propped Bentley up to his knees, then delivered an quick neckbreaker for a two count. Storm continued working over Bentley' left knee, stomping at it a few times then driving it down into the mat. Bentley was in clear agony as Storm applied a leg lock. Storm then picked Bentley up, lifted him into the air and dropped him back to the mat with a shin breaker. Storm sat Bentley up, then hit a dropkick to the back, knocking the wind from Bentley momentarily. He then continued on the offense with a legdrop to the back for another two count. Storm continued to work on the knee, twisting it in all different directions and even delivering a DDT to the leg of Bentley. Storm then hit a move which can only really be described as a twisting kneebreaker - it was in principle a twisting neckbreaker, only to the knee. Bentley was in a lot of pain, but still mustered enough to kick out of a cover attempt after two. Storm was growing infuriated at this, and decided it was time to put the match away. He signalled for the Canadian Maple Leaf. Despite Bentley's struggling, Storm managed to lock the submission hold in perfectly. Bentley tried valiantly to escape from the hold, but all seemed lost when Storm managed to use his natural athleticism to bridge himself with a necklock, allowing him to get more leverage on the hold. Bentley however, had a trick up his sleeve. Storm was sitting up in the hold, trying to taunt Bentley into submission, when Bentley also sat up and began to hit Storm with elbows to the back. Storm fell forward as Bentley locked in an ankle lock. Storm began to crawl towards the ropes and despite Bentley's obvious strength advantage, he managed to eventually reach the bottom rope. As referee Earl Hebner started the five count, Storm grabbed onto the middle rope, and was able to reach up for the top rope with both hands. As Hebner reached three, Storm let go of the ropes and dropped down, slamming Bentley's face straight into the mat with quite some power from quite some height. Storm was now in clear control of the match, with Bentley's knee in such bad shape he could hardly stand. When he did manage to get his feet, Storm took him back down with a shoulder block, followed by a front chancery on the mat. Bentley tried his best to catch Storm in a head scissors during this exchange, but Storm saw it coming and headbutted the left knee of Bentley, stopping him from locking in the hold. Storm then let go of Bentley, turned him onto his stomach and tried to lock in a camel clutch. Bentley was able to free his arms and trip Storm though, then falling back into a unique bridging pinfall for a two count. Storm, angry at the near fall, picked Bentley up by the head and threw him into the corner. He posed to the crowd for a few seconds, soaking up the fans cheers, before hitting a shoulder thrust into the stomach of Bentley. Bentley slowly staggered out of the corner, and was hit seconds later by a Uranage backbreaker from Storm. Storm covered Bentley at this, but Bentley managed to get his foot on the bottom rope before the three. Storm did not see this, and thought he had won the match, until Earl Hebner told him the foot was on the rope. ([I]Strauss: Storm thought he had the match won but he didn't. Bentley is still in this thing! Gilberti: I hope Bentley is ok, Strauss! Strauss: Wow, you're showing compassion? Gilberti: No, I just don't wanna lose my bet, that's all![/I]) Storm was notably unhappy with this decision. He headed for Bentley to try and put the match away, but was met with a DDT out of nowhere from Bentley, taking both men out. As Hebner counted both men out, they began to recover and by the count of seven, both men were back on their feet. Storm tried to punch Bentley, but was blocked before he got a chance, allowing Bentley to hit him with a punch of his own. Storm went for another punch, but was blocked by Bentley again, and again Bentley was able to hit him with a punch of his own. Bentley then hit Storm with a reverse elbow to the face, before shooting him off the ropes and hitting a lariat. Bentley's leg was still in pain, but he managed to hit Storm with a big jawbreaker, followed by a huge super kick for a two count. ([I]Gilberti: *Whew* I thought I lost some money there! Strauss: So now you're rooting for Lance?[/I]) Storm was a bit shaken that he'd allowed Bentley to get back into the match, and tried to regain an advantage. Bentley now had momentum on his side though, and wasn't about to let himself lose it now. Storm tried to hit Bentley's knee again with a low dropkick, but Bentley lifted his leg, then dropped his good knee on Storm's sternum. Bentley got to his feet and sat up on the top rope. Storm struggled to his feet, and as soon as he was standing he clocked Bentley with a super kick of his own. ([I]Strauss: That should be it! Lance is signaling for the Maple Leaf!. Gilberti: Come on, Bentley! Strauss: I thought you wanted Storm to win? Gilberti: I do, but I bet more on Bentley. Haha![/I]) Storm then locked on the Canadian Maple Leaf in the middle of the ring as Bentley tapped out. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Lance Storm at 19:12, A[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 9 - FIRST ROUND TOURNAMENT MATCH SHANE HELMS vs. CHRIS JERICHO[/B][/COLOR] The match starts off with both competitors posing with the crowd booing both of them. Helms got up on the second rope and raised his hands to the crowd's dismay. Helms tells Jericho to the do same and as he does, Helms smashes him with a double axhandle causing Jericho to fall forward out to ringside. Helms follows him and whips him into the guardrail not once but twice. ([I]Strauss: The match has barely begun and they're already outside! Gilberti: Maybe they'll both get counted out, Strauss. I don't know who I want to win this one.[/I]) Helms rolls Jericho back into the ring but he grabs his head and now only Jericho's head and neck are sticking out from underneath the bottom rope. Helms climbs the ring apron and drops an elbow right in the throat of Jericho. Helms gets back into the ring and begins working over Jericho's head and neck. ([I]Strauss: Helms is softening Jericho up for the Nightmare on Helms Street, Glenn. Gilberti: I taught Shane that move, Strauss! Strauss: I'm sure you did.[/I]) Jericho was whipped into the ropes and Helms leapfrogged him as Jericho springs off the other side of the ring. As Jericho came back to Helms, he nails a huge dropkick causing Helms to stumble backwards and onto the floor. Jericho plays to the crowd to some small cheers. ([I]Strauss: Wow, Chris Jericho is hearing some cheers from the fans! Maybe he is changing his ways! Gilberti: Ugh, come on, Chris![/I]) Jericho then flips the crowd off to a thunderous boo. ([I]Gilberti: Spoke too soon, Strauss! Haha![/I]) Helms gets back into the ring and is met with a clothesline that floors him. Jericho springs off the second rope and flips backwards going for a Lionsault but Helms moves. Jericho lands on his feet and nails Helms with another clothesline. Helms pops right back up and does a reverse go behind on Jericho rolling him up getting a 2 count. Jericho looked angry as he tries to hit Helms with another clothesline but Helms ducks it and hits a DDT. Helms is down and so is Jericho, referee Mike Kehner begins to count both competitors out. Kehner is up to 7 as Jericho gets to his feet. He picks up Helms and drops him with a brainbuster. ([I]Strauss: Brainbuster! Helms is out! Gilberti: Looks like it, Strauss![/I]) As Kehner checks on Helms, Jericho digs into his tights and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles. ([I]Strauss: Come on, Helms is already out! He doesn't need those knucks. Gilberti: Yes! I love toys![/I]) Jericho pulls Helms up and clocks him right in the mouth with the knucks. Helms falls backwards and is obviously knocked out. Jericho locks on the Walls of Jericho as referee Mike Kehner calls for the bell. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: Chris Jericho at 11:19, B+[/B][/COLOR] Before Chris Jericho could leave the ring [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]ERIC BISCHOFF[/B][/COLOR] came to the ring for a major announcement. He said he has secured the services of a former World Heavyweight Champion. He said PWElite just became the new stomping grounds for an Olympic Gold Medalist. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]KURT ANGLE[/B][/COLOR] then comes to the ring to no music. ([I]Strauss: WOW! KURT ANGLE! Gilberti: Big deal! I could win the Olympics if I wanted![/I]) He gets into the ring and shakes Bischoff's hand. Before he could speak, Jericho attacks Angle from behind and locks on the Walls of Jericho. ([I]Strauss: This is unnecessary! Get him out of the ring! Gilberti: Angle was nothing in WWE and he'll be nothing here too![/I]) [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]A[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]THE TRIPLE THREAT[/B][/COLOR] is shown backstage in front of the PWElite logo. Shane Douglas begins to speak. "We've been extreme, we've played with the big boys, we've even been McMahonized! But now we're going OLD SCHOOL! [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]STEVE CORINO[/B][/COLOR] slides into the picture and begins to laugh as the three walk away. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]B+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]MATCH 10 THE TRIPLE THREAT vs. THE DUDLEY BOYZ[/B][/COLOR] The music of The Dudley Boyz hit as they comes through the entrance and the crowd stands on their feet. Spike waves to the crowd as Bubba Ray and D-Von do their 3-D hand pose on the entrance way. Spike enters the ring and quickly goes to the corner of the ring to stand on the ropes. Bubba Ray and D-Von get into the ring after him as they await their opponents. "Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple hits as The Triple Threat of Bam Bam Bigelow, "The Franchise" Shane Douglas, and their new recruit "The King of Old School" Steve Corino come down from the entrance and stare down their opponents. The bell sounds as Steve Corino and Bubba Ray start things off. Corino and Bubba Ray lock up but Corino floats behind Bubba Ray and delivers a few clubbing forearms to the back, followed by a few headbutts to the same area before pushing Bubba Ray forwards bouncing him off the ropes as Corino hit a forearm to the lower back. Corino whips Bubba Ray off the ropes and catches him with a sleeper hold. Corino releases this submission when Bubba Ray begins shift into a headlock and deliver elbows to Corino's stomach. Bubba Ray lifts Corino and drops him backwards into the mat with a backdrop. Bubba Ray goes to whip Corino into the corner but Corino reverses and chases after Bubba Ray only for Bubba Ray to stop himself with the ropes and smash Corino with a clothesline. Bubba Ray bounces off the ropes and as Corino turns around, he hits him with another clothesline. Corino rolled over to his corner and tagged out to Douglas. Douglas and Bubba Ray go face to face until Douglas goes for a right hand and Bubba Ray ducks it. Bubba Ray strikes Douglas in the stomach with a kick. Bubba Ray gets caught with an armdrag by Douglas who applies pressure onto Bubba's elbow with an armlock. Douglas releases the submission and begins to taunt the crowd for some heat. Douglas offers to tag in Bam Bam but he simply shakes his head no. What Douglas doesn’t see is Bubba Ray make the tag to Spike. Douglas turns his attention back towards his opponent only to have Spike leap into the ring with a springboard forearm to the face. ([I]Strauss: Huge forearm from Spike! Gilberti: Hey! I didn't know Spike could fly![/I]) Spike tempts Corino to come into the ring then stomps on Douglas a few times. Spike goes to whip Douglas off the ropes but Douglas reverses. Spike springboards off of the second rope going for a bodyblock but Douglas takes advantage of this by hitting Spike from behind with a clothesline as he leaps off the ropes. Douglas and Spike get up at the same time and the two battle back and forth with right hands which Spike gets the upper-hand of after blocking a few punches from Douglas. Spike goes to whip Douglas off the ropes but pulls Douglas back in, lifting him up onto his shoulder and dropping him with a spinebuster. Spike exits the ring out onto the apron but Steve Corino gets onto the apron and grabs Spike. Douglas gets up and charges at Spike going for a shoulder block but Spike dodges it and Douglas goes smashing into Corino. Spike reenters the ring and fires up the crowd while Douglas collects himself on the outside with Corino. ([I]Strauss: What a miscalculation by Shane Douglas! Gilberti: He didn't mean it, Steve![/I]) Douglas reenters the ring and runs right into a dropkick from Spike. Spike throws Douglas into the corner and charges after him for a monkey flip but Douglas drops to the mat and Spike lands on the second turnbuckle. Douglas turns around as Spike leaps up onto the top rope then dives off turning towards Douglas and nailing him with a clothesline. Spike goes to bounce off the ropes but gets knee to the back from Steve Corino. Douglas grabs Spike looking like he was going for a DDT and nails him with it. Douglas covers Spike thinking he has the match won. Bubba Ray enters the ring and breaks up the cover at two and three-quarters. Douglas dragged Spike into the middle of the ring and goes for a vertical suplex but Spike lands on his feet and breaks away from Douglas. Douglas turns around and Spike hits an enziguri kick. Spike tags in D-Von who clears house of Corino and Douglas, knocking each down with right hands back and forth. D-Von whips Corino off the ropes and hits him with an inverted atomic drop, followed by a spinning elbow drop. Douglas charges at D-Von only to run into a drop toe hold onto his partner. Corino rolls back out onto the apron and Douglas begins to get stomped on by D-Von. D-Von whips Douglas off the ropes going for a powerslam but Douglas slips out landing behind D-Von and nails him with a bulldog knocking both men down. Douglas crawls towards the corner looking for a tag from one of his partners. Bam Bam tags himself in as he slaps Douglas’s hand and enters the ring blasting D-Von Dudley with a HUGE dropkick. ([I]Strauss: Wow, Bigelow is very agile, isn't he Glenn? Gilberti: He sure is, Strauss! I wish he was on my team. Strauss: What? You don't wrestle anymore, Glenn![/I]) Bam Bam knocks Bubba Ray down as he tries to enter the ring and then knocks Spike down off the apron with a right hand. Bam Bam grabs Bubba Ray and delivers a massive Powerbomb with such force that Bubba Ray rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope. Bam Bam grabs D-Von and places him up onto the top turnbuckle in a seated position. Spike slides into the ring and charges at Bam Bam but runs right into a standing one arm side slam, followed by Bam Bam bouncing off the ropes and nailing a big splash. Bam Bam fires off some right hands on D-Von and sets him up for the Greetings from Asbury Park but before he lifts him off of the mat Spike comes back at Bam Bam and tries to hit him but Bigelow backdrops him out of the ring. Bam Bam grabs D-Von and successfully drops him with Greetings from Asbury Park. Bam Bam goes to tag out to Corino but as he is doing that, Spike tags himself in. Spike charges Corino who clotheslines Spike right out of his boots. Corino then lifts Spike up in a bodyslam position and drops him on his head with a Northern Lights Bomb. ([I]Strauss: That has to be it right there! Gilberti: It sure is, Strauss! Beautiful move by Steve Corino![/I]) Corino covers Spike for the cover. Referee Earl Hebner award The Triple Threat the victory. [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Winner: The Triple Threat at 16:02, B+[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER Overall Rating: B[/B][/COLOR] [U]Post-show Notes[/U]: - Another sell-out for PWElite! I'm very pleased with the quality of our shows and the attendance we've been drawing. - Bam Bam Bigelow was once again late to the show. He will be suspended for one week. We're giving him once more chance to prove himself. - Another note, I had Kurt Angle on my roster since the beginning. He was a surprise so don't think I stole the idea from TNA recently signing him. For storyline purposes, he was the one I sat next to on the plane in a few entries prior to this show. - I don't know if I'll be posting the full match results anymore. I find it to be too draining. Let me know if you enjoy the full results.

Cool show, bro! Angle and Corino debuting on the same show? That's gigantic. I'll be interested to see what kind of persona you give the Olympic Hero. Him entering to no music seems to be the first clue. As for match write-ups, matches are indeed the most draining part. I would only post as much as you think is necessary to further the story. Great stuff, and I'll be reading.

Cool show, bro! Angle and Corino debuting on the same show? That's gigantic. I'll be interested to see what kind of persona you give the Olympic Hero. Him entering to no music seems to be the first clue. As for match write-ups, matches are indeed the most draining part. I would only post as much as you think is necessary to further the story. Great stuff, and I'll be reading.

• 3 weeks later...
[B][U]BREAKING NEWS[/U][/B] In a recent turn of events, a new promotion opened up on the West Coast known as [B]Ground Zero Wrestling[/B]. GZW was opened by former WWE, WCW, and TNA superstar [B]Jeff Jarrett[/B]. Jarrett has named none other than current PWElite wrestler, [B]Kurt Angle[/B] as his head booker. Not only did Jarrett lure Angle away with a written contract, he also signed numerous other talent from PWElite including: [B]Chris Jericho Lance Storm Shane Douglas Bam Bam Bigelow Shane Helms Yoshihiro Tajiri[/B] While we at PWElite are not happy to see these wrestlers go, we bid them farewell and wish them the best in all their future endeavors. We will currently be taking a hiatus to re-evaluate our roster and re-organize the original booking plans. In the near future we will re-launch Pro-Wrestling ELITE and continue to deliver the most ELITE action in professional wrestling.

[B][U]BREAKING NEWS[/U][/B] In a recent turn of events, a new promotion opened up on the West Coast known as [B]Ground Zero Wrestling[/B]. GZW was opened by former WWE, WCW, and TNA superstar [B]Jeff Jarrett[/B]. Jarrett has named none other than current PWElite wrestler, [B]Kurt Angle[/B] as his head booker. Not only did Jarrett lure Angle away with a written contract, he also signed numerous other talent from PWElite including: [B]Chris Jericho Lance Storm Shane Douglas Bam Bam Bigelow Shane Helms Yoshihiro Tajiri[/B] While we at PWElite are not happy to see these wrestlers go, we bid them farewell and wish them the best in all their future endeavors. We will currently be taking a hiatus to re-evaluate our roster and re-organize the original booking plans. In the near future we will re-launch Pro-Wrestling ELITE and continue to deliver the most ELITE action in professional wrestling.

Ouch. That's some bad news. I guess Jarrett needs another promotion where he can hold the belt for 1000 days. But it might be the best thing that ever happened to you, and it lays the groundwork for a great promotion vs. promotion rivalry. I hope you get things back on track, because as it stands things are going to get very interesting.

Ouch. That's some bad news. I guess Jarrett needs another promotion where he can hold the belt for 1000 days. But it might be the best thing that ever happened to you, and it lays the groundwork for a great promotion vs. promotion rivalry. I hope you get things back on track, because as it stands things are going to get very interesting.

Archived