Territorial Revival: Todays world gone oldschool!

[I][B]I've never created a mod, I dont even know how to host it so others could download, and quite frankly, I'm not even sure if any others would be interested in playing it... However, it is a scenerio I'd like to play, so I'm going to begin working on it and when TEW 2007 comes out, hopefully I can add what needs to be added and we can have a bit of a unique scenerio to play[/B].[/I] [B][U]The Story[/U][/B] The world of wrestling is completely flipped upside down...Congress, fresh off its blasting of MLB and their steriod issue has turned their attention to one Vince McMahon... Their findings is that Vince McMahon and the practices of the WWE have to much control over the life of aspiring wrestlers...That the lack of competition, has dictated that wrestlers lack certain luxuires and rights...That the federal government has set up a union for professional wrestlers to look out for their interests..and that a system has been put in place to allow wrestlers to more career options....The government has alotted grants for regional based wrestling promotions to begin and has set up a commision that will award certain regions a liscence to promote wrestling using unionized workers...The wrestling commision was made up of Bruno Sammartino, Nick Bockwinkle, Jack Brisco, Dory Funk Jr...All applying organizations must begin within the confines of a salary cap (based on different sized regional levels), but then can work to grow from there...Vince was so infuriated that he said he wants nothing to do with wrestling and vows to return at somepoint to conquer all...AGAIN.... [B][U]The Result[/U][/B] Many veterans of sport start applying for smaller regional companies to wrestling commision...What will result is the return of the wrestling territory system [I][B]My intention is is to recreate the era of the territories...I plan to increase overness of wrestlers in areas where they're from or perhaps wrestle a style that may be over in that area...I'll give lifetime contracts to whoever I decide as owners for each territory. And start the game with everyone starting as free agents..I'll probably leave Japan alone, since I dont know much about their scene...[/B][/I] I'd love to here any thoughts and/or recommendations of how to about this.

Kinda did this one myself for my little test. I set the up kinda like DOTT did broke up WWE. Smack down was moved to the ST Paul/Minniapolis area and restarted AWA. ECW Kept in Tri State with Paul owning it. Moved ROH I think to the Memphis area and Restarted USWA. One more small one cant remember but moved it to TX and Restarted Global. Kept TNA around but their gonna be the WCW I think. But still doing some tests on it.

Kinda did this one myself for my little test. I set the up kinda like DOTT did broke up WWE. Smack down was moved to the ST Paul/Minniapolis area and restarted AWA. ECW Kept in Tri State with Paul owning it. Moved ROH I think to the Memphis area and Restarted USWA. One more small one cant remember but moved it to TX and Restarted Global. Kept TNA around but their gonna be the WCW I think. But still doing some tests on it.

I did this for TEW 2004. Basically I set up like all the regions for US like TriState, New England, Mid Atlantic, so on and so forth. THen I went thru and assigned people to their home territory. Like HBK is Mid South so he went there whatever. Made for some interesting rosters. It was fun to play but was a **** load of work to set up.

I did this for TEW 2004. Basically I set up like all the regions for US like TriState, New England, Mid Atlantic, so on and so forth. THen I went thru and assigned people to their home territory. Like HBK is Mid South so he went there whatever. Made for some interesting rosters. It was fun to play but was a **** load of work to set up.

[QUOTE=TCP1;148134]Sounds like a great idea. You're more than welcome to use FORC as a base (Unless you already have your own database). I love it.[/QUOTE] Thank you, That would be much appreciated...Forgive me, if this sounds ignorant, but is there certain guidlines I need to honor when using FORC as a base

[QUOTE=TCP1;148134]Sounds like a great idea. You're more than welcome to use FORC as a base (Unless you already have your own database). I love it.[/QUOTE] Thank you, That would be much appreciated...Forgive me, if this sounds ignorant, but is there certain guidlines I need to honor when using FORC as a base

Archived