Promise title wins OFFICIAL thread(tm)

i think a great way around people cheating would be to also specify the prestiege of the title, and make new titles have a default prestege. an example would be, i want to sign runaway train and i promise him my ME title and its current prestege is 97. so when it comes time for his title reign, he should want one with same prestege as the current title. when i create a ME title it should have like a default of like 80%, so in order to do it id still have to build the title up a little. kind of jumbled but i think i got my idea across.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think a great way around people cheating would be to also specify the prestiege of the title, and make new titles have a default prestege. an example would be, i want to sign runaway train and i promise him my ME title and its current prestege is 97. so when it comes time for his title reign, he should want one with same prestege as the current title. when i create a ME title it should have like a default of like 80%, so in order to do it id still have to build the title up a little. kind of jumbled but i think i got my idea across.

I think it is a great feature. But, I hope the title prestige is taken into consideration while negotiating. I think a person would rather ask for more money than take a main event level title with little to no value, and on the flip side, take less money for a reign of a very prestigeous title.

I think it is a great feature. But, I hope the title prestige is taken into consideration while negotiating. I think a person would rather ask for more money than take a main event level title with little to no value, and on the flip side, take less money for a reign of a very prestigeous title.

Adam, we're supposed to figure out how to cheat on our [I]own[/I]. I'm wondering, is the title win feature only that they've won a title? Do personalities at all come into play like if they even care about titles, want to hold them on for a long time, want to get many title victories, and such and such? If so, would it all be random?

Adam, we're supposed to figure out how to cheat on our [I]own[/I]. I'm wondering, is the title win feature only that they've won a title? Do personalities at all come into play like if they even care about titles, want to hold them on for a long time, want to get many title victories, and such and such? If so, would it all be random?

[QUOTE=darkfire423;149891]I mean it isnt a thing that is used much anymore by some of the bigger feds.. But take DOTT or 93 set up.......It fits right in that vien of Keyfabe stuff[/QUOTE] I dunno, there is a precedent for titles making up people's minds when it comes to contract negotiations. Matt Hardys contract was coming up for renewal and he was making sounds about jumping ship to hook up with TNA unless they gave him a singles title run, that was just before they put the european title on him. Thats just a well documented case, im sure there are other examples out there.

[QUOTE=darkfire423;149891]I mean it isnt a thing that is used much anymore by some of the bigger feds.. But take DOTT or 93 set up.......It fits right in that vien of Keyfabe stuff[/QUOTE] I dunno, there is a precedent for titles making up people's minds when it comes to contract negotiations. Matt Hardys contract was coming up for renewal and he was making sounds about jumping ship to hook up with TNA unless they gave him a singles title run, that was just before they put the european title on him. Thats just a well documented case, im sure there are other examples out there.

[QUOTE=panix04;150109]I dunno, there is a precedent for titles making up people's minds when it comes to contract negotiations. Matt Hardys contract was coming up for renewal and he was making sounds about jumping ship to hook up with TNA unless they gave him a singles title run, that was just before they put the european title on him. Thats just a well documented case, im sure there are other examples out there.[/QUOTE] I think you're getting confused mate. Matt Hardy was European Champion in 2001; TNA wasn't founded until 2002. There was a rumour that he was going to sign with TNA before he came back to WWE after being fired but obviously he wasn't promised the Euro title then as it's been inactive since 2002.

[QUOTE=panix04;150109]I dunno, there is a precedent for titles making up people's minds when it comes to contract negotiations. Matt Hardys contract was coming up for renewal and he was making sounds about jumping ship to hook up with TNA unless they gave him a singles title run, that was just before they put the european title on him. Thats just a well documented case, im sure there are other examples out there.[/QUOTE] I think you're getting confused mate. Matt Hardy was European Champion in 2001; TNA wasn't founded until 2002. There was a rumour that he was going to sign with TNA before he came back to WWE after being fired but obviously he wasn't promised the Euro title then as it's been inactive since 2002.

Archived