Masters of the Mat Preview

Rick Arnold

As the roster reaches 300 workers, I've decided to skip over to start tweaking and creating more custom and 'generic' movesets. First order of business is to tweak Air Attacks, leaving very few moves outside of the Double Axe Handle, Flying Cross Body and the Bombs Away Kneedrop. This will help create a more 'old school' feel with mat work and brawling. Of course, a large chunk of the incoming rookies for '60 are speedy youngsters, so the new wave of High Fliers is rapidly closing in. The first move to be heavily changed is the Moonsault: Moonsault Finisher (Changed from a High Level) Frequency: 2% (At this point in time, a moonsault has yet to be seen and as such will be difficult to perform) Success Rate: 99% (To offset to the low Frequency, if by chance you were to hit the Moonsault, you could almost guarentee a victory) Wow Factor: 100% (Again, as an offset and that pulling it off would effectively mean you're hitting the first Moonsault in the Universe) Ouch Factor: 75% Stiffness: 100% (Based on the fact that no one has yet to take a moonsault, so they wouldn't know how to take one properly) Impact When Executed: Body: 90 Impact When Missed: Head: 70 Body: 100 Arms: 70 Legs: 70 (If you miss the moonsault, it's an almost guarenteed match finisher for you as well, so you better consider your options before blowing it on a move to try and wow the crowd) The move is also only available to those with 90 Speed or higher.

I'm so excited about this update. I bought Wrespi like ages ago, and I got bored of the no actual wrestler names n **** thing, so I just waited for a real world update. I cant wait for this to be ready to play. Well done man.

• 2 months later...
Alright, a small update... This is still being worked on, as I slowly work my way back into doing this. After a bout of losing all my interest in modding and alienating any friends I had on here, I'm back at full steam and working on this. I should be finishing DOTT '89 in upcoming months though...

Guest pickledmidget
rick, i have a good one for the great lakes wrestling. i made it up a while back for use with TEW. i started to make my own universe but time was a factor so i put it on hold. but ill send it or post it here for you. (after work)

• 1 month later...

Archived