your record so far

My RTL character based on myself is currently contracted to WSX, DSW and APW the date is 4th March 2008. I am in a tag team with Kevin Steen in WSX and im feuding against Derrick Neikirk in DSW and my popularity is C in the South East and F everywhere else. My won/loss record is 74 wins 44 losses. Here is my title history: KSW Great British x 3 APW Tag Team Championship IWA:MS Tag team APW Universal APW Television

I think this is the opportunity for a shameles plug! In my Special Dynasty, found [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17408[/url] there, I'm under contract with DSW, WSX, and OVW. My record is 13-10. I currently hold the DSW Heavyweight title and have 2 succesful defenses, and I'm in my second reign of the WSX Wrestling Spirit title and have 1 succesful defense so far in this reign and had one in my first reign. In Real life, however, I am 0-9, including two losses in a single battle royal! However, in my DOTT game, I am 139-62. Currently contracted under MSW, CWA, and SECW. However, I have also been contracted with DCW, PPW, and SWCW. I've held the Louisiana State Championship four times, the CWA Mid-American Heavyweight title two times, I am currently in my second reign of the Mid South Television title, second reign of the Southeastern Heavyweight title, fourth reign of the AWA Southern Heavyweight title, first reign of the Southeastern Tag Team titles with Super Olympia, and my first reign of the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title. Wow that took awhile to type. And that game is only in July 1984. The DOTT game starts in May of 1983 I think.

I think this is the opportunity for a shameles plug! In my Special Dynasty, found [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17408[/url] there, I'm under contract with DSW, WSX, and OVW. My record is 13-10. I currently hold the DSW Heavyweight title and have 2 succesful defenses, and I'm in my second reign of the WSX Wrestling Spirit title and have 1 succesful defense so far in this reign and had one in my first reign. In Real life, however, I am 0-9, including two losses in a single battle royal! However, in my DOTT game, I am 139-62. Currently contracted under MSW, CWA, and SECW. However, I have also been contracted with DCW, PPW, and SWCW. I've held the Louisiana State Championship four times, the CWA Mid-American Heavyweight title two times, I am currently in my second reign of the Mid South Television title, second reign of the Southeastern Heavyweight title, fourth reign of the AWA Southern Heavyweight title, first reign of the Southeastern Tag Team titles with Super Olympia, and my first reign of the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title. Wow that took awhile to type. And that game is only in July 1984. The DOTT game starts in May of 1983 I think.

On my DOTT game, playing Rookie to Legend, I have a 36-0-66 record. I am under contract to CWA and MSW and have been since the start of the game. I've also worked for two other regional/small feds but their dates clashed with the CWA/MSW shows. I now work for AGPW in Canada, and generally work four or five matches a week. Although I've always been turned down when I ask for feud, I did have a long-running series with Lord Humongous over the Louisiana title in Mid-South, where we traded the belt three time (to me, back to him, back to me), ending with me as champion. Myself and Bobby Fulton (not a regular tag team) had a series of matches with the Zambuie Express, which seems to have finished since I finally, after about eight attempts, finally won one of the matches. Rcik Steiner, despite being lower in popularity, has been beating me over and over again since capturing the Louisiana strap from me. I regained it briefly but since then have jobbed about six times to him - the shortest match being under four minutes. I've had several A and A* matches already, my favourite being a completely random First Blood win over Sting in Mid-South.

On my DOTT game, playing Rookie to Legend, I have a 36-0-66 record. I am under contract to CWA and MSW and have been since the start of the game. I've also worked for two other regional/small feds but their dates clashed with the CWA/MSW shows. I now work for AGPW in Canada, and generally work four or five matches a week. Although I've always been turned down when I ask for feud, I did have a long-running series with Lord Humongous over the Louisiana title in Mid-South, where we traded the belt three time (to me, back to him, back to me), ending with me as champion. Myself and Bobby Fulton (not a regular tag team) had a series of matches with the Zambuie Express, which seems to have finished since I finally, after about eight attempts, finally won one of the matches. Rcik Steiner, despite being lower in popularity, has been beating me over and over again since capturing the Louisiana strap from me. I regained it briefly but since then have jobbed about six times to him - the shortest match being under four minutes. I've had several A and A* matches already, my favourite being a completely random First Blood win over Sting in Mid-South.

my fave match only rated an E, i was facing Nick Nemeth in DSw and expected to be crushed by him (his stats were far superior to mine!) but shockingly i beat him in under 3 minutes. I also really enjoyed my APW feud with Puma for the APW title, he beat me in the 1st match comprehensively and i came back to win the 2nd but his feud bar was far higher than mine, i manged to win the feud (and the title) in my 3rd match after going to a 30 minute classic with him, i think we got an A for the rating as well!

my fave match only rated an E, i was facing Nick Nemeth in DSw and expected to be crushed by him (his stats were far superior to mine!) but shockingly i beat him in under 3 minutes. I also really enjoyed my APW feud with Puma for the APW title, he beat me in the 1st match comprehensively and i came back to win the 2nd but his feud bar was far higher than mine, i manged to win the feud (and the title) in my 3rd match after going to a 30 minute classic with him, i think we got an A for the rating as well!

Great story, Mr. Casey; thanks for sharing it. I can certainly relate to your overall win-loss record, as I usually tend to hover at about the same. Even when playing an established worker such as Gino Hernandez, I struggle to stay over the .500 line. Of course, I have no qualms about getting myself DQ'ed when need be. And Lord Humongous is a lot of fun to play, but I certainly wouldn't want to face him very often. :)

Great story, Mr. Casey; thanks for sharing it. I can certainly relate to your overall win-loss record, as I usually tend to hover at about the same. Even when playing an established worker such as Gino Hernandez, I struggle to stay over the .500 line. Of course, I have no qualms about getting myself DQ'ed when need be. And Lord Humongous is a lot of fun to play, but I certainly wouldn't want to face him very often. :)

I haven't held a belt long enough to notice. I now have five reigns wiuth two belts - and only six successful defences between them. I have made Mid-South my priority, however, as they pay 1,250 for singles matches, as opposed to 600 in CWA and about 250 in AGPW... Building my stats even to reasonable is taking a long old time - even though I started with a fairly decent character to let me get the hang of things.

I haven't held a belt long enough to notice. I now have five reigns wiuth two belts - and only six successful defences between them. I have made Mid-South my priority, however, as they pay 1,250 for singles matches, as opposed to 600 in CWA and about 250 in AGPW... Building my stats even to reasonable is taking a long old time - even though I started with a fairly decent character to let me get the hang of things.

Well, i'm not playing much WreSpi, as it seems impossible to win. In WreSpi 3, Adam should install a difficulty setting. But if I had a character going (I plan on starting something, with DOTT, just for the thrill of it), it'll probably be something like 1 win for evey 5 to 10 losses.

Well, i'm not playing much WreSpi, as it seems impossible to win. In WreSpi 3, Adam should install a difficulty setting. But if I had a character going (I plan on starting something, with DOTT, just for the thrill of it), it'll probably be something like 1 win for evey 5 to 10 losses.

As of October 2007, my RTL wrestler, "Hot Shot" Jack Michaels has the following record: Wins: 59 Draws: 0 Losses:13 He is currently working for CZCW, MAW, and USPW. 3 Time (and current) Mid Atlantic Champion Current Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champion (with Titan as Titanic Force) Former Costal Zone Xtreme Champion

As of October 2007, my RTL wrestler, "Hot Shot" Jack Michaels has the following record: Wins: 59 Draws: 0 Losses:13 He is currently working for CZCW, MAW, and USPW. 3 Time (and current) Mid Atlantic Champion Current Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champion (with Titan as Titanic Force) Former Costal Zone Xtreme Champion

• 2 weeks later...

Archived