TCP Productions

Hi peeps, As you know I love to start a thread. So now I've decided to work on an update for FORC for TEW2007 and there are opportunities for people to chip in and help. Things that I'd like updating are listed below: [B]1)[/B] Update WWE, TNA, ROH - [B][I]TCP[/I][/B] [B]2)[/B] Update IWA: MS, CHIKARA - [B][I]SasoreGatame[/I][/B] [B]3)[/B] Update minor US independents (NWA factions, CZW, PWG, APW etc) - [B][I]TCP - But room for others who might know more about it[/I][/B] [B]4) [/B]Create Japan [B]5)[/B] Update Mexico - [B][I]D16NJD16[/I][/B] [B]6)[/B] Update UK - [B][I]Panix[/I][/B] [B]7)[/B] Update Europe - [B][I]TCP[/I][/B] [B]8)[/B] Update Canada [B]9)[/B] Create a new gimmicks file - [B][I]TCP (This is an important one, which I'll start work on right away as it ties in to everyone elses data)[/I][/B] [B]10)[/B] TV channels, PPV carriers [B]11)[/B] Other TV shows - [B][I]TCP[/I][/B] [B]12)[/B] Updated pictures - [B][I]TCP Panix(Possibly a new background? I quite like the blue-ish cage background!) [/I][/B] [B]13)[/B] Storylines and angles - [B][I]Panix, cappy, sebsplex and MJD [/I][/B] [B]14)[/B] OVW and DSW - [B][I]Gremlinator[/I][/B] [B]15)[/B] Schools and Training - [B][I]Deathcroc[/I][/B] This is what I can think of at the moment, as other things come up I'll add them. If people would like to use this thread to offer to help, or some advice? Anything really. Thanks

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=TCP1;152558]Hi peeps, As you know I love to start a thread. So now I've decided to work on an update for FORC for TEW2007 and there are opportunities for people to chip in and help. Things that I'd like updating are listed below: [B]1)[/B] Update WWE, TNA, ROH - [B][I]TCP[/I][/B] [B]2)[/B] Update IWA: MS, CHIKARA, CZW [B]3)[/B] Update minor US independents - [B][I]TCP - But room for others who might know more about it[/I][/B] [B]4) [/B]Create Japan [B]5)[/B] Update Mexico [B]6)[/B] Update UK [B]7)[/B] Update Europe - [B][I]TCP[/I][/B] [B]8)[/B] Update Canada [B]9)[/B] Create a new gimmicks file - [B][I]TCP (This is an important one, which I'll start work on right away as it ties in to everyone elses data)[/I][/B] [B]10)[/B] TV channels, PPV carriers [B]11)[/B] Other TV shows - [B][I]TCP[/I][/B] [B]12)[/B] Updated pictures - [B][I]TCP (Possibly a new background? I quite like the blue-ish cage background!) [/I][/B] This is what I can think of at the moment, as other things come up I'll add them. If people would like to use this thread to offer to help, or some advice? Anything really. Thanks[/QUOTE] I kinda like the idea of taking the UK off your hands, i have been watching a lot of 1PW recently and it seems like it might be quite fun. I will also add another 10-15 storys for the mod, but im sure i can get cappy, sebsplex and MJD together and double that figure! As for the pictures, i agree that the blue cage background is a nice choice for the mod, i will chip in with pics as usual, we can cut the ones we already have on kyky and paste them onto the new background right? Also i would like to do a graphics pack if thats cool? With new screens, and updated graphics for everything. I realise its quite a bit of work there, but i think i can take that on comfortably. EDIT: Came across this and thought it might help you out: [url]http://www.angelfire.com/indie/independentwrestling/promotions.html[/url]

[QUOTE=TCP1;152558]Hi peeps, As you know I love to start a thread. So now I've decided to work on an update for FORC for TEW2007 and there are opportunities for people to chip in and help. Things that I'd like updating are listed below: [B]1)[/B] Update WWE, TNA, ROH - [B][I]TCP[/I][/B] [B]2)[/B] Update IWA: MS, CHIKARA, CZW [B]3)[/B] Update minor US independents - [B][I]TCP - But room for others who might know more about it[/I][/B] [B]4) [/B]Create Japan [B]5)[/B] Update Mexico [B]6)[/B] Update UK [B]7)[/B] Update Europe - [B][I]TCP[/I][/B] [B]8)[/B] Update Canada [B]9)[/B] Create a new gimmicks file - [B][I]TCP (This is an important one, which I'll start work on right away as it ties in to everyone elses data)[/I][/B] [B]10)[/B] TV channels, PPV carriers [B]11)[/B] Other TV shows - [B][I]TCP[/I][/B] [B]12)[/B] Updated pictures - [B][I]TCP (Possibly a new background? I quite like the blue-ish cage background!) [/I][/B] This is what I can think of at the moment, as other things come up I'll add them. If people would like to use this thread to offer to help, or some advice? Anything really. Thanks[/QUOTE] I kinda like the idea of taking the UK off your hands, i have been watching a lot of 1PW recently and it seems like it might be quite fun. I will also add another 10-15 storys for the mod, but im sure i can get cappy, sebsplex and MJD together and double that figure! As for the pictures, i agree that the blue cage background is a nice choice for the mod, i will chip in with pics as usual, we can cut the ones we already have on kyky and paste them onto the new background right? Also i would like to do a graphics pack if thats cool? With new screens, and updated graphics for everything. I realise its quite a bit of work there, but i think i can take that on comfortably. EDIT: Came across this and thought it might help you out: [url]http://www.angelfire.com/indie/independentwrestling/promotions.html[/url]

Wow, a good response from people: Gremlinator, OVW and DSW would be fantastic, I'll make sure to leave them alone so you can update them. .SVA, yup it'll be set in January 2007. So any contribution would be appreciated. bobinc do you have any pics cut onto the blue cage background? If so, could I please use them? Macca316, if you would like them included, make them and I'll level the stats and throw them in. SasoreGatame, that would be perfect.

Wow, a good response from people: Gremlinator, OVW and DSW would be fantastic, I'll make sure to leave them alone so you can update them. .SVA, yup it'll be set in January 2007. So any contribution would be appreciated. bobinc do you have any pics cut onto the blue cage background? If so, could I please use them? Macca316, if you would like them included, make them and I'll level the stats and throw them in. SasoreGatame, that would be perfect.

I wish I knew a specific indy promotion well enough to help. I think the only thing I will be able to help with is finding errors and incorrect stats with specific workers I know. If there is something else needed that I could do, I should be available. Btw is Lukie not adding his data this time around?

I wish I knew a specific indy promotion well enough to help. I think the only thing I will be able to help with is finding errors and incorrect stats with specific workers I know. If there is something else needed that I could do, I should be available. Btw is Lukie not adding his data this time around?

Well I can certinally do Mexico, I would do Japan but I'm not following it recently since nothing has really been going on. So you can count me in for Mexico although im pretty positive I could do a superior job on WWE and TNA workers, but it's your scenario so I understand why you'd like to do the meat of it.

Well I can certinally do Mexico, I would do Japan but I'm not following it recently since nothing has really been going on. So you can count me in for Mexico although im pretty positive I could do a superior job on WWE and TNA workers, but it's your scenario so I understand why you'd like to do the meat of it.

Archived